whats wrong with americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T65SwzHAbes
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that the steal beam melting from the jet fuel

Looks like a ballsack.

Jew Media wants us to hate Russia and ignored it

I remember it because people said it looked like a cunt. I don't remember people saying it was from Russia though.

Do you have one testicle or something?

Clit and a vadge? Shocker no one wants to talk about
>Russia's shit posting (giving) IRL

>beautiful

somewhat vaginal looking

Well this was a while ago, but I remember seeing this. It wasn't a huge deal, but it made it a lot of waves.

Not sure why you bring it up now, or think only "200,000" saw or cared, but you're wrong.

But to answer your question - communist/jewish subversion is what is wrong with America.

Rus Bros,
On behalf of my country and from the bottom of my heart i want to give you my sincere appreciation for the giant metal and stone vagina

you may think we don't appreciate you enough

but only you know how to make us feel better

Love,
America

I am sure that the problem is media. They seem to have the same kind of media that we have in Sweden. It is all propaganda and education of the masses. No free information.

That's an ass crack with hemorrhoids

ive seen this memorial at 15 and it still reminds me of a vagina,

who else from /jersey/ here

why did it take russia 5 years to make?

>implying its not an eye of horus if you tilt your head to the side

Fucking jew loving satan worshiping commies

Looks like Putin trolled us. That's a ballsack

You are a faggot.

>putin literally gifts america with a balls deep inside a pussy statue
>they take the bait

no u

This. All liberals hate Russia.

Looks like a vagina with a silver clit.

yo

IS THAT A FUNKY BALL OF TEATS?

youknowwho.jpeg wants to go us to war with you, rather than us team up and rape some hajis.

the weaker they preceive their control to be the harder they are flailing out.

looks like a drop of oil, subtle troll putin

the world has been wondering whats wrong with russians for a good 100 years now

>arm the poor
>ban assault weapons

This is why I love shitposting!

depends if that flag is rare or not

>Flags this rare

Sorry but it is pretty ugly mate, next time pass a command here, you can pay in gas, nukes and gorkas.

That's looks like a testicle on a vagina.

hownew.ru

depends on your balls

you aren't invited to the orgy anymore

Its by Zaritelli. Thus its not a gift, but a miscief - like putting animal shit on your doorsteps

Thanks to Luzhkov, our capitol already was defamed by his horrific "art", so we decided others should also get some creative damage as shadenfreude.

underrated and/or first post best post.

>literally a giant pussy

/thread

Also social media posters are retarded as always, but liking something you see doesn't mean you haven't seen or heard of it before.

I literally didn't know about it until now. What's wrong with Americans is jewish controlled media and government and finance. Unless they succeed in wiping white people off the face off the North American continent, we'll throw off the yoke. But they very much are trying to wipe white people off the face of the North American continent so the clock is ticking.

I always saw it as a symbolic slap in the face. It's shaped like a pussy and has a teardrop in it. I always think "lol you guys are such pussies got what you deserved cry about it". Makes me laugh. Good one, Russia

Isn't there only like 2 or 3 countries with memorials dedicated to 9/11? Russia was under no obligation to do it.

This cold ware mentality is annoying. It's all these boomers who lived through it who are crying about Russia this election.

It's not their fault. They are constantly being programmed and lied to.

youtu.be/T65SwzHAbes

"let's make america the ugliest monument ever. no matter bad it looks, if we say it's in honor of 9/11, they HAVE to take it and display it."
kek

Let's be honest. The Russians are great at making big metal things, but they usually don't look very pretty and sometimes explodes killing their own crew.

Also if you don't know the story about how America got the money together to build the base for that statue you should look it up. America was broke as fuck at the time (back before we could print money into hyperinflation) and the government basically stuck its hand out to every American and sent letters via the fancy new integrated mailing system asking for anything you could give to help build the base for that thing. I think they mostly received coins in return because Americans were broke as fuck and also our money was more valuable at the time. Pennies and nickles were the most common I think. Otherwise we would've had to throw the thing in the river on top of a sand bar and we felt like that would've been a cunt move.

This too. I wonder if the people in the government tasked with handling these things were thinking about rejecting it.

As a matter of fact, it seems that world politics are so polite and feminized that it'd be uncouth to reject a gift monument. I'd love to be the president and order military engineers and reservists to make gigantic, backhanded monuments to give to countries I don't like.

Why is Russian propaganda so based

Why do you guys have these pictures?

New Jersey is shit, it's like the Russia of America. A fitting tribute

>they usually don't look very pretty and sometimes explodes killing their own crew.
Sounds like a Space Shuttle.

>Why isn't anyone talking about this thing I found on the internet?

How did you get the pic if no one knows about it?

woah deep

It's a drop of secretion in a big old bagina.

>ivan wants to talk about dead cosmonauts

italy did some too. alot of countries had some. who cares?

Its clearly a vagina.

we have a 9/11 memorial in Bavaria in Oberviechtach with a part of a steal beam from the WTC
pic related

> 2 MELTED KIT KAT

I AM REALLY PROUD

Looks like an evil eye.

IRL shitposting

didn't they melt?

What happened to Gondola's other ball?

most likely a part which was underground covered by concrete

Bretty sure you guys lost more people than we did. Mostly because of your jewish desire to save moneyz and stuff more astronauts into single vessel.

It looks like a vulva with a huge clitoris.

That's the third post she's standing on...

I live in New Jersey, right next to Newark. This place is shit. I've been to the town of Summit, New Jersey once. It's nice.

Yes, and Its about the size of a medicine ball.

Bretty sure you guys lost more than we did, but didn't report it because gommunism. There might be a couple dead Ivans floating in space this very moment

This comrade

to remember the day the Jews buttfucked America

It look like vagina with giant clit. No wonder no one talked about it.

why does the monument look like a vagina

>niggers is whats wrong

>Bretty sure
>but didn't report it
ok

It looks like a scrotum that hangs between the thin legs of Western European cuck.

Lmao.
That's a giant crusty vagina dripping with cum.

Based Russians are Based.

Lol

Wait I haven't heard about this?

American media did a good job of hiding this from us.

>where is da proofs

Jews fear the Cossack

CIA agent removed, nothing to see here.

thats some sexy ass propaganda right there.

wish we had the balls to make shit like that.

Looks like vagina with strange infection.

this

But the first post is clearly the best.
It's straight for a start

easy there tiger

They where melting steel beams with jet fuel to make the drop

>be american
>make claim
That's cool Tyrone, show some evidence for that
>evidence? proofs?
>Oh le proofs maymay
>post proofster.png
>hehe
>stupid commie

>somewhat

I know very well the history of the statue and Bartholdi, I find it great to be quite honest since that is the common people in america who paid the most of the base (the rich industrials used to make theme party about it and even cosplay of it but didn't give money).

I hope it will still be there in 500 years.

Looks like a vagina and clit. Subversive shit.

OY VEY DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO RUSSIA'S MONUMENT, PAY ATTENTION TO THE ONE IN ISRAEL.
"Gee golly thanks Israel, here's our largest donation yet."

sexy stuff right there

We have this one at Eagle Rock reservation in West Orange. It overlooks the skyline and has the name of everyone who was killed engraved on it.

It's clearly a tower cracking but what does the teardrop represent
What in that tower could have become liquid like that unless...

>Russians never lie
Now I know why the slav problem is so great in UK

Good guy Russia. Thank you for this (and fuck you to Western media for not letting us know sooner).

>Doesn't name the Jew.
Meh.

It looks ugly as shit. It also appears to be an innuendo for either melting steel beams, a nutsack missing a testicle, or a giant vagina. Russia is making fun of us.

>le prooff mayme still being forced

>Russians lie
>so it's ok to make up shit about them
>no we don't like we pretty sure

>Heh I was almost forced to present evidence for my claims but i see here that you have a russian flag and we all know all russian lie not like its a distinct human trait or anything even if i might be lying right now hahaha tough luck pal

This drop reminds me of oil.

>whats wrong with americans?
It's not Americans.

1. Jews control the media.
2. Jews have leveraged that media to cuck the Christian West.
3. Jews hate Russia, because Russia is Christian and refuses to cuck.
4. Therefore, Jews want to have a war between the West and Russia, so both are destroyed.
5. Drumming up support for any war first requires propaganda.
6. Such propaganda entails blaming Russia for everything, such as hacking the DNC, or interfering with elections, or "helping a despot" in Syria, while minimizing or hiding the good it does, such as killing terrorists, or warning about terrorists, or building a monument.

Russia has done literally nothing wrong in the past ten years, yet you're painted as the devil in our media, because the Jews hate you.

Giant vagina?

i dont live close enough to see it ever. dont bitch about me not noticing something in jersey. i dont think russia appreciates how run down jersey is. people in NY wont go to jersey

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Putin is too redpilled for the American Jewish media.

RIDF shills rush to the defense of their glorious quasi-nation

9/11 was bullshit

See Lucky Larry for more information.

Thanks for the statue though. First time hearing about it.

Memorial? Israel has a TROPHY for 9/11

i found le proofs right here in my pocket

Wait a minute...

I myself found out about this right now, just like almost all of us.

It's very nice.

9/11 was bullshit

See Lucky Larry for more information.

Thanks for the statue though. First time hearing about it.

Looks like a vagina with a large clit

It's very obvious what is being portrayed by the monument - the tower, cracked to its base. In the center, a sorrowful tear drops.

Everyone comparing it to a tea biscuit, ballsack or vagina is a complete idiot.

It looks like sagging testicle. Missing its counterpart.

i like your post mate

Russian Bros best bros

Looks like a drop of oil seeping from the cracked ground, a not-so-subtle reference to the Iraq War, perhaps that's why this "memorial" fell flat.

>people not realizing this is russia calling america a pussy

I have never seen this before

Guess it was a news story for one day then never mentioned again lol

Hey, thanks though Russia, really appreciate it.

I saw a clitoris between labia, I guess you see what you are into.

because hurr durr lets go to war with russia xD!!!

Did anyone think to run this through an X-ray machine? Check that shit for nukes yo....

There is nothing wrong with it. Vaginas are cool. Dick goes in, kids go out. It's fucking miracle.

>a wet pussy

They're calling us pussies

USA is like a hot chick and all other countries are just beta orbiter males.

You're not the only one to text us or even give us a gift in attempt to get us in your good gracies. While you do these things we are also talking to 10 other countries and getting gifts from them too.

>aww thank u ur so sweet!

Quite modern, way to go Russia!