Even marriage isn't safe

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/55hz7p/i_got_married_by_a_dinosaur_holding_the/

Look at this shit. How long do you want to bet that "marriage" will last?

I'm giving them 6 months before he goes back to preferring 2D girls and she cheats on him with chad thundercock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XshS_6evfp4
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/55hz7p/i_got_married_by_a_dinosaur_holding_the/d8b2jop
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/55hz7p/i_got_married_by_a_dinosaur_holding_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That nu-male look is getting worse and worse.

I don't understand why you would ruin such an important day. They look like they met at the grocery store and decided to get married then and there.

Anyone have the video of that cuck from gearbox getting married? I'm getting shades of that from this

Is that an American toothbrush?

>thanksgiving with white families

When I was studying abroad one of my roommates invited me to thanksgiving with her. It was mostly good, but they did have some weird things, like a sweet potato dish that had mints in it.

Is this what you're referring to?

According to the guy's Reddit, he is in deep with the vape scene.

I get spending a billion dollars on your wedding is stupid, but what happened to having just close family and friends at your local church?

My neighbors just did that, then they went on vacation for a week after.
It was small, modest, and memorable.

Also, if you're going to have a shitty meme wedding at least do the time honored tradition of getting and Elvis impersonator.
God damn.

No but this is a dutch oven

naw pham the hotdog with toothpaste on it is a thanksgiving staple

Like "butter dogs?"

This.

She's crying. It's important. I don't understand these people who just buy into the memes and throw tradition back in it's face. Make it fucking special, he's literally making a big deal about it not being special, it being a joke. This pisses me off more than a gay couple getting married ever could. This is the pointless destruction of tradition to no end.

You're making a statement. You're saying you love this person, that you want them for the rest of your life. That you will be with them as long as you breathe and live. Have some respect. If you can fucking joke about it, it wasn't meant to be.

Oh, and here you go. I'm feeling the same fucking way about it, and we all know how this went.

youtu.be/XshS_6evfp4

I would honestly take a gay wedding, where the two faggots dress in tuxedos and have a quiet, respectful ceremony over this "quirky" shit. Yeah, neither are that great, but one at least is trying to convey the significance of the event.

bingo

There are disapproving comments calling out OP. Reddit is slowly swallowing the red pill.

butter dogs are more of an everyday type of meal

Who gives a fuck.

He looks like autistic Joaquin Phoenix and she's in her late 40s and has probably had miles of cock by now.

They're perfect for each other.

I didn't realize this, but look at all the comments on roddit saying

>mazel tov

Of course they're fucking kikes

This. I just had a butter dog for lunch. And in a half hour for my first afternoon snack I am treating myself to two butterdogs because I was so good finishing my first one.

Precisely. I'd take some mildly out there, "degenerate" shit over something like this any day. This is pointless, this is flagrant disrespect.

That's why I was annoyed with a lot of the hate against gay marriage. Gays getting married doesn't destroy the institution of marriage. Divorce does. Our current culture does. Fucking Elvis impersonators do. I hate that people think it's perfunctory, they just go "Well, I guess we're supposed to now." That they do it for money, or whatever fucking privileges marriage brings.

It's about love, you fucking idiots. Make it important. Make it about your love.

Are big weddings as big a deal in the US as they are here? My husband is from the US, and his parents were pushing him to have a big wedding. My parents wanted a big one, but we ultimately went with something small, a quiet ceremony with a few family members on a boat in the harbor.

The flag makes the joke even better topkek

This nigger somehow messed up the percent symbol:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/55hz7p/i_got_married_by_a_dinosaur_holding_the/d8b2jop

how do you even do that?

Honestly, can't much tell you. Culturally, the meme? I'd say yes, the default, the idea is a big wedding. However, in my generation, by cost or taste or respect, most people don't want that if you ask them about it. They want something small, intimate, meaningful if it happens. That's what I hear so much more than a big one in terms of dream weddings.

KeK I'm 99รท certain he will have his wife's son

My aforementioned college friend had her wedding this year. They spent $45,000 on it. How can you spend that much on a wedding? Thats enough for a decent car

>reddit.com/r/pics/comments/55hz7p/i_got_married_by_a_dinosaur_holding_the/

I assume their grandparents are dead, or died on the wedding day when they lay witness to this.

>Make it a division symbol

How the fuck does someone even do that?

>AgitpropInc

Man, whenever the world gets me down, when I wonder about our dark, uncertain times and who is actually my enemy, I can always remember how much I fucking hate commies and their bullshit. Man I would have been happy to live in the time of McCarthy.

by letting women and their friends pick everything

replied :^)

Reminder that it doesn't matter if you're brad fucking pitt and you adopt 6 africans to apease your wife who got her tits cut off. She will fuck you up when she is ready.

>hotdogs will conquer the galaxy

I picked the boat for our wedding and we only spent $1000USD, for everything, including catering!

If you're Italian they're usually pretty big.

Marriage was never safe to begin with. That bitch probably went through the cocks of the assholes and now is settling with her nu-male to provide for her.

The only positive thing out of this is that it does not look like he spent a shitload of money on this wedding at least so maybe when he gets out once the bitch cheats he won't get completely fucked over unless he has kids.

Lolololololololol.

I was in the initial entrepenur wave in 2012-2014 here in CA.

Faggots got to it in 2014 around when I started into weed.

big tobacco is gonna fuck that industry up hella hard. Vaping is done for and gay. Just a pump and dump.

Eh... it's just as ridiculous to get married by an old guy, and to think that a supernatural spirit gives a shit about the event. I think they look stupid, but, as an Atheist, I don't think highly of traditional marriages either.

Yes goy, the sanctity of marriage is a feeble, fickle thing. More dinosaur reverends for all!

What's wrong here? Weird wedding themes aren't exactly new and it's still more of a wedding then the people who just get married at a courthouse without a ceremony (which has been happening for a long time).

At least a courthouse wedding requires a bit of forethought and planning. These cucks look like they just decided it as a spur of the moment thing