Building a wall can't stop us

Building a wall can't stop us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nONjlZ8YMkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God Emperor will deport you anyway.

Any nuclear weapons you have in Montana will be returned as a sign of goodwill. But all of your armed forces and citizens who wish not to become Canadians must leave by the end of the year.

If you build it, they won't come.

PRAISE HIM!

>No-white countries
So basically America is confirmed as a spic country already.

Welcome to Latin America.

But bullets can.

I see at least two Swedish flags on that map

>Mexicans outnumbering Cubans in FL
not surprised

MONTANA RIGHTFUL REAL CLAY

you will all be assimilated. It may take a few decades but you will all be absorbed.

Deporting will stop you.

How?
We're legal :^)

"Let's resettle Ethiopians in South Dakota"'

Who comes up with this shit?

>leaving Bhutan
for what purpose?

Meh, I think you'd see a lot more odd flags on there if Mexico didn't occupy half the map.

> Building a wall can't stop us4

mexican -americans legitimately dont want illegal mexicans here. kek.

You beaners talk a mean game but when push comes to shove you all are fucking pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=nONjlZ8YMkA

>Legal permanent immigrants

I'm not seeing an issue here...

dont you know ethiopians, somalians all flee to the whitest places on earth wherever that may be. they know the quality of life is great. just like somalis in minnesota

So that is why Florida is getting more blue. The fucking mexicans are here too.

>USA
>white

>Legal

le epic

because redits down the hall, faggot

What the fuck?
Alberta isn't great, but I doubt Montana is much better.
That doesn't make much sense.

...dont get me started

And settling in North Dakota. Those Bhutanese really fucked their life up senpai.

those are state totals. it really varies significantly by county and certainly city, just saying. florida is dramatically different by region, for example.

>michigan
yeah no, they congregate in dearborn and that's honestly kinda it

the whole other rest of the state, they are nowhere to be found, they apparently can't stand small rural white communities, which is the entire fucking rest of the state. Not even flint breaks 100k people.

yes

How the hell there are more Mexicans than Cubans in FL?

why do filipinos go to west virginia?

Alabama

Maine is 2spooky, that keeps the spics and googles away

soon, brother

Great tier:

Canadians(assuming their white)

Good tier:

Filipinos
Chinese
Indians

Shit tier:

The rest from the flags.

>Pinoys good

The poo border around Pennsylvania and Jersey will prevent you from taking the north at least.

Nothing wrong here in north dakota sempai

They are good immigrants here in the UK, one of the better non Westerners immigrants. They are everywhere in London and I dont recall any ghettos or violence with them, I assume most British likes them considering their only stereotype here is being a Nurse and being a Mail order Bride.

I dont see any problem to be honest they speak English,Christians and not violent here. They are pretty much like Eastern Europeans are here except they dont cause trouble. Only bad thing I can say about them is their language and food is terrible.

Maybe its different in America?

It's near Canada

FL is big on agriculture Cubans don't do crops
>also this graph doesn't take into account descendants if not NY would have been Dominican

No, but cutting the welfare off and allowing ERs to refuse treatment will send you packing;)

Nope, the Jews are on our side

mexifags btfo

Putting Somali's in Maine, why the fuck would you do that

We don't give a fuck if you legally come here. This is the land of opportunities so you're more than welcome to come here and fail like a true American. Just go through the legal process of becoming an American citizen. The wall is to stop border crossing criminals. Not law abiding soon to be American citizens.

Rather surprised that PA has more Indians than Chinese.

FUCK OFF, YOU INDIAN SHIT.
MEXICO WILL NEVER HAVE THOSE PLACES BACK.

For fuck's sake, man.
Mexico LOST those places rightfully as we lost the war. Why do you want to make those places even like Mexico?

I hate Mexicans.
Malditos Indios

I agree.

delete this!

Stop you from what you degenerate?

Nobody wants to stop you from assimilating or being a peaceful citizen, you just cant seem to manage being that.

Your pals are ruining this place. I see the everywhere, the monkeys have no culture, no sense of respect, they can't even stop themselves from littering everywhere they go. They're cosmopolitan vagrants that are leeching of the cultural and economic prosperity of the last 250 years.

They have a childish sense of pride in a country that is dogshit and instead of making that a better country, they come here to make it dogshit here too.

If that's what they want, and The US government is okay with that, then I'll be taking a job offer in Norway.

they need to go back

NO

That picture is gold. so true

Hey Sweden is white

>rightfully
>giving half mexico without congress authorization
>Mexican government never received a single dime as compensation, records doesn't even exist
>giving half mexico because of masonic agreements (both presidents and both congresses were masons, ALL OF THEM, even the church)
>common folk didn't know we lost our northern territories for months/years
Putito lambe huevos

>tunnels
naaahh that'd be a solution in the short run for that little predicament. What i think of is lots of full mex or half mexs on the other side opening the door on the wall to the rest.

>huuurrr duurr we have integrated into the culture and we american
it doesn't change what you are, and whether they like it or not, they 're the instruments by which the demographic change will take place.
kekek

>indians
>don't poo in da loo

t. pajeet

I'd be most worried about those leafs. over there in the north-west

If ISIS fighters were permitted legally to move to your country, would you welcome them as your neighbours?

Legality is not the real issue here.