What are your honest feelings about marijuana and legality?

what are your honest feelings about marijuana and legality?

i think its somewhat degenerate, but its unfair that cigarettes are legal but the weed isnt

>Trump has said that he supports medical cannabis “100 percent” and has signaled that, if elected, he would allow states to implement their own laws without federal interference.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthonpot.com/2013/07/13/scientists-discover-another-way-marijuana-helps-the-brain-grow/
collective-evolution.com/2014/12/01/active-component-of-cannabis-can-regrow-brain-cells/
collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/
wbir.com/news/crime/2-kids-hospitalized-after-overdose-incident-at-east-tenn-church/119375997
cambridge.org/core/journals/the-international-journal-of-neuropsychopharmacology/article/the-anxiolytic-effect-of-cannabidiol-on-chronically-stressed-mice-depends-on-hippocampal-neurogenesis-involvement-of-the-endocannabinoid-system/ED35B3AC3683F7DB7BBB49087875D998
healthyplace.com/addictions/marijuana-addiction/marijuana-and-depression-a-depressant-or-treatment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump has said that he supports medical cannabis “100 percent” and has signaled that, if elected, he would allow states to implement their own laws without federal interference.

Nice source you got there user. Chris Christie will be his AG and legal weed can go BYE BYE

trump is big on state freedoms. He didnt even give a fuck about the tranny bathroom issue.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

weed rly does makes you smarter. i smoke that shit everyday. whenever i am exhausted and have to deal with work or whatever it is nice to lay down and relax. the government really shouldnt have any say over what i do privately in my own home.

>Non-Addictive
>Zero Deaths
>Grows Braincells
Seems dubious my man

Alcohol
>supreme bantz with the lads, encourages socializing
>wake up with a headache

Pot
>makes you a boring, hedonistic loser
>saps motivation, notably decreases your intelligence and mental capability
>makes you want to indulge in any superficial Jew pleasures society dangles in front of you

Alcohol must be used in moderation because being an alcoholic will make you a degenerate just like abusing anything would, but pot has a FAR worse effect on our psyche and society. It mentally turns in you into a nigger.

Your a complete moron if you think pot has a worse effect on our society than alcohol does.

Life is unfair, passing legislation based on perceived inequality is both moronic and dangerous.

More than muh feels and muh infographs are going to be needed in [current year]. It be a shame to waste all the scientific potential to expedite degeneracy

>makes you want to indulge in any superficial Jew pleasures society dangles in front of you
Well, why is it illegal then? I thought Jews were running the world.

It was outlawed when we were more Traditionalist. The laws against pot aren't even fucking enforced, it's like a phony rebellion these days. Tell the kids that it makes them cool liberal rebels, when actually it plays right into their hands. Makes them docile and submissive. Turns them into the nu male pussies we see populating our degenerate society

and you're delusional if you don't think it does. we've drank for centuries and it was always a moderate indulgence. In the short amount of time that pot has become big, it has collectively made us more stupid, more passive, and practically nigger tier in mental ability and conviction.

>i think its somewhat degenerate, but its unfair that cigarettes are legal but the weed isnt

Fuck fair. To paraphrase Peter Hitchens, yes, if alcohol or smoking was new, it would probably be in everyone's best interests to ban them, especially with the knowledge we now have about their dangers. But they're too embedded in society (smoking less so), alcohol in particular has thousands of years of use behind it. With weed that isn't the case. It may seem hypocritical at first glance, but the practical reality of alcohol/smoking vs weed is different.

Mostly though stoners are just some of the most annoying people around. The Philippines has the right idea how to deal with them.

>grows brain cells
>cures cancer
I don't think weed is that bad, but this is just fucking stupid.

Alcohol destroys families and leaves people on the streets. Its responsible for so many murders, and violent and property crimes and puts a huge strain on our healthcare system. Pot makes people maybe a bit forgetful and lazy when their high and they might overeat some junk food. Your shitty opinion doesn't change the facts.

It's not addictive at all. There have been zero deaths due to smoking weed unless you count people dying of other causes while being high. I don't know how often that happens. I've never heard of it growing brain cells, I'm pretty sure it makes you dumber if you smoke it all the time

I don't smoke but I do use Kratom and I find the government's handling of both to be retarded as fuck. My brother in law developed cancer and opted for medicinal mj since it has so many less negative side effects than pain pills. He's in remission and is up and about and even started a little job... So many people in his position get hooked on pills and destroy their lives due to addiction.

With Kratom I used it to essentially cure my treatment resistant depression and alcoholism and am so much better for it. The pharma meds turned me into a zombie and more than one antidepressant actually made me more suicidal.. Meanwhile this plant worked wonders. And of course the Fed got wind of people using it to get off opiates/alcohol and to ditch SSRIs so they pushed for an emergency ban to make it Schedule 1 within 30 days.

I'm not going to pretend that either plant is some super miracle cure and that everyone who takes it does so responsibly or that it makes them somehow superior to others but goddamn, considering the drug epidemic killing more and more folks every day you think the gov would be pushing for safer shit instead of criminalizing or banning it.

>CURES CANCER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
I know stoners are retarded but holy shit

>but its unfair that cigarettes are legal but the weed isnt
the tobacco industry is too large to be shutdown lad.

>CURES Cancer
Citation Needed
>GROWS Brain Cells
Citation fucking Needed

Well for one, medical cannibis is different from total legalization like Colorado.

For two, when did Trump say that?

>ignoring what I said about moderation, and how being an alcoholic is degenerate

Someone who would be a violent alcoholic is already a violent person with mental problems. Just like pot doesn't make you go out and hurt people, alcohol will not make you destroy your family and make you homeless just for having the alcohol. There are serious problems under that. The alternative with pot is it simply dumbs you down. It's not just when you're high but also when you are "sober". Anyone who has habitually smoked pot for a few years is evidence of this. Even when they are sober they are stupid, they lack motivation, they lack any sort of conviction. This is what I mean by it TURNS PEOPLE INTO NIGGERS. Especially white people are very badly mentally deteriorated by pot, we had almost no contact with it in the history of our people. Niggers and mudslimes cope with it better, partly because it's part of their biological history, partly because they are already close to the nigger tier state pot creates.

At the end of the day we already have two poisons (alcohol and tobacco), do we really need a third? Especially when the MENTAL effect of pot is much more subtle and insidious IMO. I smoked pot through a lot of high school, and even though after quitting I regained a lot of my lost wit and my motivation, I still know that I will never be as smart as I could have been. It will permanently fuck your brain, especially when you aren't done developing. I would actually say very occasional pot smoking when you're an adult isn't that bad, but when our kids are smoking it and getting dumbed down, and made into degenerates, it's awful.

Not PHYSICALLY addictive, but it's a mind/mood altering substance which is very addictive. Even coke addicts get past their physical addiction after 1-2 months of celibacy at most. It's the mental addiction that causes people to relapse after long periods of sobriety.
There are Marijuana Anonymous meetings for a reason. I'd suggest going to a meeting and telling people there that the substance they were addicted to that destroyed their lives doesn't have any negative affects.

>This is what I mean by it TURNS PEOPLE INTO NIGGERS. Especially white people are very badly mentally deteriorated by pot, we had almost no contact with it in the history of our people. Niggers and mudslimes cope with it better, partly because it's part of their biological history, partly because they are already close to the nigger tier state pot creates.
Can confirm. Daily smoking made me a nigger in all practical terms. I've never done better than after I quit over a year ago.

>At the end of the day we already have two poisons (alcohol and tobacco), do we really need a third? Especially when the MENTAL effect of pot is much more subtle and insidious IMO. I smoked pot through a lot of high school, and even though after quitting I regained a lot of my lost wit and my motivation, I still know that I will never be as smart as I could have been. It will permanently fuck your brain, especially when you aren't done developing. I would actually say very occasional pot smoking when you're an adult isn't that bad, but when our kids are smoking it and getting dumbed down, and made into degenerates, it's awful.
Stoners will NEVER understand this, because in their altered, debilitated minds they've discovered a miracle plant that not only "cures cancer" but allows them to be freer more open thinkers. This, of course, is bullshit, but you can't convince someone that their miracle drug is actually poison. They have to discover that on their own.

>makes you a boring, hedonistic loser
If by that you mean calm?
>saps motivation, notably decreases your intelligence and mental capability
Somebody has never been high. Weed doesn't affect my ability to do anything, unlike alcohol. I am dramatically more productive when high over when drunk, and can hold a normal conversation as if I'm sober, separate from laughing at stupid things.
Alcohol does do this to me, weed doesn't.
>Alcohol must be used in moderation because being an alcoholic will make you a degenerate just like abusing anything would, but pot has a FAR worse effect on our psyche and society. It mentally turns in you into a nigger.
Again, alcohol does this to me while weed doesn't. I could give countless examples of my stupidity when I'm drunk and I can't recall any time I've done stupid shit while high. Plus, weed makes you calm. Literally the opposite of a nigger.

>In the short amount of time that pot has become big, it has collectively made us more stupid, more passive, and practically nigger tier in mental ability and conviction.
Pot came around the same time America turned into a piece of shit, that's correct. That doesn't mean the two are related. It's legal here but we aren't turning into worthless stoners, blame it on the weed culture.

Sounds like you're just jaded.

Doesn't make me wrong.

>Anyone who has habitually smoked pot for a few years is evidence of this. Even when they are sober they are stupid, they lack motivation, they lack any sort of conviction
Im gonna need a source on this because this is not the case for many people. I dont smoke anymore because my job drug tests but my parents and grandparents are all daily smokers. My Grandma is an ER doctor and my Grandpa and both my parents are entrepreneurs. Just because you knew a few lazy fuck ups that smoked in high school doesn't mean thats the case for everyone. And i brought up alcoholism destroying so many lives because you said that pot has a much worse effect on our society which is not true at all. Ask any police officer which he thinks is worse and 100 percent of them will say Alcohol.

This is why I hate the huge bias against it the government tries to push. There's a backlash to it that's now "smoke weed erryday it cures cancer" and now we can't look at it objectively.

Yes but the combination of weed + nigger culture made it a very fast downward spiral. Each one feeds the other, weed encourages nigger culture, nigger culture encourages weed

>There have been zero deaths due to smoking weed unless you count people dying of other causes while being high.
Because every cancer death and heart disease is attributed to something else.

You can't inhale organic combustion emissions without damage to your body.

I wonder what the dealers spend their money on? Certainly not shoes, TVs..etc..

How does weed encourage nigger culture exactly? You could make the same argument about alcohol.

How about no.

I wish someone like you had just told me this Freshman year. I was still too young to see past all the miracle bullshit people said about pot, despite the fact that stoners are evidence of it being destructive. My mom started to find out I was using it but she couldn't really give me a good argument for not using it (having never done it herself). Her boyfriend was really the only one telling me how it ruined him in highschool, but he wasn't able to come off as anything but a moron (most likely because of the pot). Im defiantly not on the nigger tier, but I know that I'm atleast 5% slower because of pot. The whole experience makes me want to join some youth help program and convince every naive youth that they need to avoid it.

Wouldnt it make more sense for the jews/government to be the dealers so the money would go to them directly?

Why is it illegal in the first place? I smoked it once and all that happened was some good feelings and then later I passed out.

Good reason to ban both.

You could say the same for a lot of other addictive drugs. That's not an argument.

Alcohol required an amendment to ban, so why can the government pretty much ban any chemical they want now?

Some industry shit happened, it was grown to make hemp ropes and such after all.

Just smoke it in your house but don't go around preaching that weed will change planet earth. The affects it has on everyone can vary but for many of us it has deprived us interest, ambition, and planning for the future.

Ancap says legalize it.

As long as you don't buy it from a coon it's cool

do u have any studies to back those weed claims?

I think you are probably just dumb to begin with.

Alcohol has atleast been a steady part of white culture for 500+ years, weed is pretty new and the culture growing out of it is rap and rasta music. It makes people think it's cool to do other nigger shit because of that

It helps with my migraines, and I don't really care if it's legal or not - people will still ingest and smoke it.

I have a problem when welfare trash use their stamps to buy any drugs, not just pot.

tl;dr lol

>Cures cancer
>Will suck your dick
>Ends world hunger
>Brings harambe back
Wtf I love weed now

Individual freedom above all. Who gives a fuck if someone smokes weed of all things. It doesn't do anything terrible and it doesn't Impact society in a harmful way.

Shit like heroine and crack can fuck up a community and a society, but weed is nothing in comparison.

Shut the fuck up, you stoner faggot.

Get a fucking life and a girlfriend who will suck your dick on the daily. Maybe then you'll stop with these shitty threads.

I've got news for you. You already have that third poison. And a fourth. And a fifth. And a sixth. And a... Plus you have a costly, never ending war against all of those poisons that doesn't actually stop them.

Isn't the war on drugs much more helpful in sucking up tax dollars? Look at Portugal, they legalized drugs and the number of users and addicts went DOWN. Besides, you'd have to me a dunce to not think that officials aren't already dipping their hands in the drug dealing business

Its harmless enough that it should be treated like cigarettes or alcohol in your country, however that might be

>the government really shouldnt have any say over what i do privately in my own home

What about murdering people? Luring kids into your home and raping them?

> Cannabis
> Every arguments is false

>Even when they are sober they are stupid, they lack motivation, they lack any sort of conviction. This is what I mean by it TURNS PEOPLE INTO NIGGERS. Especially white people are very badly mentally deteriorated by pot, we had almost no contact with it in the history of our people. Niggers and mudslimes cope with it better, partly because it's part of their biological history, partly because they are already close to the nigger tier state pot creates.

Holy fucking shit, my sides.

I agree with you, but that one part in particular had me laughing so fucking hard right now.

But the thing is Alcohol is more likely to make people do nigger shit like vandalism, stealing, violence, and other crimes. When people smoke pot they either just watch TV and play video games, or do outdoor recreational activities like hiking, mountain biking, surfing, and other shit like that.

>cannabis
>grows brain cells
i've seen everything folks, it's time to bid this planet goodbye

>Cures cancer
>Produce braincells.

Lmfao

There is so much wrong with that chart I don't even know where to begin. Cannabis isn't as bad as Reefer Madness makes it out to be, but its not some miracle drug.

T. Actual doctor with a undergrad in pharmacology

Grows brain cells? Are you fucking retarded? People that I know that smoke weed are some of the most stupid fucks I've ever known. They cannot function in society.

I see kratom users in the ER almost weekly. They seem to be the same sort of crowd as the "poppy pod tea" people.

Main issue that I keep on seeing is that tolerance becomes an issue and withdrawals are more than they can usually handle.

I am addicted to smoking weed. I really hate when people say its not addictive. If drinking water and exercise can be addictive, so cant A DRUG.

t. chronic pot smoker, smoking joint as we speak

>Grows brain cells
>Cures Cancer

Yeah no mate, there's no fucking proof of that being a thing. You most likely got this degeneracy of some pro-weed fb page or something, they make shit like this on paint.net all the time to try and prove that weed is so good.

Trust me - Weed is pretty degenerate, only faggots smoke it. People who smoke weed talk about NOTHING other than weed, legit, that is all they talk about all day everyday, all their FB posts are all things like this.

The reason is somewhat tinfoily, so I won't delve deeper into it. But psychedelics like Marijuana have been used and are still being used by governments foreign and abroad.
The push at the moment, is to come up with a GMO marijuana. Which doesn't even get close to your brain, but it serves as a painkiller. Pretty much opiate tier garbage.

>If drinking water and exercise can be addictive, so cant A DRUG.

The ONLY reason alcohol is legal today is that people went apeshit during the prohibition

Conclusion: if weedmen want it to be legal they should go apeshit

its not physically addictive. nobody had to spend time in a detox center for pot.

>improper use of depressant and antidepressant

Pro tip both are depressants and the opposite of depressant is a stimulant not an 'anti-depressant'. Pleb tier mistakes like this make you look retarded to anyone who knows anything at all.

It seems to me that you are using kratom daily.

You should be careful with kratom and using it everyday. You can withdraw from it. It's not as bad as heroin withdrawal, but it's not pleasant.

I'm a former heroin addict of 4 years. I've been clean for 2 years now. I've been addicted to kratom before I got clean because I thought it would help me stay away from heroin.

I stopped that shit immediately. Plus it tastes like shit too.

You just got to learn to stay sober sometimes.

You can me a faggot for saying that, but I've been pretty productive with my life now, and it makes me a better person in society.

>Pleb tier mistakes like this make you look retarded
No, the fact they smoke pot to begin with did that all by itself.

I'm open to medicinal marijuana. Really, nothing should be off-limits for health purposes.

However, recreational weed is another story. Speaking as a Coloradofag, I can say with a little familiarity that the "legalization will lower use and keep it away from minors" is just a meme.

Plus, DUIs and accidents have skyrocketed in my State. That's never fun to deal with.

are you sure the number of DUIs and accidents going up isn't from the population increase you guys had after weed became legal? More traffic means more accidents and more people means more DUIs.

>GROWS Brain Cells
This one's easy.

truthonpot.com/2013/07/13/scientists-discover-another-way-marijuana-helps-the-brain-grow/
collective-evolution.com/2014/12/01/active-component-of-cannabis-can-regrow-brain-cells/

>alcohol
>causes cancer
>weed
>cures cancer
>zero deaths
>saves money
>grows brain cells

You would be shocked and appalled. "Not physically addictive" also describes meth and cocaine

>grows brain cells
Good one

>the government really shouldnt have any say over what i do privately in my own home.

I know right, they are always trying to find my secret loli den fucking nosy government.

>Not addictive
>Grows braincells
Holy shit you pot activists are actually retarded. Talk to someone who consistently smokes daily for years and notice their reaction time during the conversation then tell me it grows brain cells. On top of that potheads will smoke daily and multiple times throughout the day so how the hell is that not addiction to you?

I lived in Indonesia until about a month ago, and I've lived in Indonesia since my birth.

Over there I had access to lots of stuff, I did psilocybin mushrooms when I was 13, drank for the first time when I was 14 and smoked weed about a year later. I've had lots and lots of drug experience since, but I haven't done much other than the occasional drink or two and some weed from time to time in the last 3 or 4 years, it just got boring to me for the most part. If anything, my experiences with drugs have made me a lot happier and confident, but they were never a necessity per say.

I know plenty of very successful people who smoke every single day of their lives, and in contrast I know absolute failures that have stayed sober their entire lives. In the end, it all comes down to the individual, because everyone reacts to drugs and life differently.

I think all drugs should be legalized as to minimize black market profits, and it'd also reduce drug use, as a huge part of it is kids (or adults, too) make it a big deal as it's illegal and avoiding the legal trouble is thrilling. When I went to Amsterdam I was amazed by how little people actually smoked there, I rarely saw a dutchman enter coffee shops, it was mostly tourists/foreigners.

I think Portugal did something similar to what I said, and it's had a net positive effect on them.

>compares alcohol to marijuana

every

single

time

It became legal because of the resulting increase in organized crime and usage was increasing to pre-prohibition levels.

k

Yeah, it's slightly degenerate, but we're all slightly degenerate. Certainly not as bad as cigarettes or hard alcohol, people should be allowed to smoke and grow it if they want.

Well they are the two most popular recreational drugs and they are both relatively harmless in moderation and only one is legal so it makes sense to compare them.

We should honestly take an idea from your nation and just make possession/usage of it punishable by death.

If you disagree, you're a lying leech on society degenerate.

>how the hell is that not addiction to you?
no with drawl symptoms. Nobody has spent time in a detox clinic huddled over a toilet for a week because of marijuana. It can be mentally addictive but that is pretty easy to overcome.

Yeah he is, he posts on Cred Forums now as his addiction.

> Doing drugs in the privacy of my own home is the same as being a predator

This is the stupidest post of the day. I bet you post banana man too.

Nigger, you're stuck on Cred Forums. Your problems are much deeper than lol pot.

Well put. It all depends on the individual.
No need to argue with shielded and sheltered kids.

The most degenerate thing about cannabis is the whole "stoner culture" thing. If it didn't have the social stigma that it does it would literally be alcohol-tier.

the only reason weed is illegal is that it takes market shares from big pharma in sales of pain killers, anxiety medication, sleeping aid etc.

Marijuana is dangerous because it seems so safe. You smoke, you feel great, and you wake up the next day with no noticeable side effects. It generally makes life seem better, it makes you more sociable and creative, so you decide to do it again and again. The lack of immediate side effects and people raving about how safe it is makes it seem like a miracle drug.

But then you take it too far. You smoke for years and slowly notice your short term memory eroding away and your general cognitive capacity dwindling. You begin to lose motivation, perhaps even start getting paranoid and withdrawing socially. This all compounds over time and what started as a seemingly innocuous crutch becomes the only thing that makes you happy. You only realize that you have to quit once its too late.

That's the danger of the Marijuana. Alcohol, heroin, all the harder drugs have the capacity to ruin your life very quickly requiring you to pick up the pieces and rebuild. With Marijuana, this process takes years. It affects everyone differently, but after years of smoking, I quit 5 months ago and still experience low motivation, crippling social anxiety, poor verbal memory (which used to be excellent), and just general depression.

I hope that this will improve with more abstinence, but frankly I wish I had never started smoking in the first place. You'll pay for the fun you're having now with difficulty later.

thats why you need to teach people about the dangers of drugs and not just lie into their faces every day of the week.
too many people see alcohol as safe because its legal and they dont realize it kills them.

How the fuck does Cannabis save police billions?

Cite studies that show it doesn't. Oh, that's right. You can't.

This user has it right

In theory the concept of a grown adult having a smoke now again isn't too bad, but when kids are growing up and becoming habitual pot smokers in their developmental years it fucks them up and seriously harms their potential

Same goes for an adult but to a less extreme extent, but there are still serious effects that begin taking hold if you keep habitually smoking for years

The sad thing is these "dude weed lmao" fags won't understand what we're talking about until they are experiencing it themselves. The over exaggeration of the effects of weed made us not believe anything bad about it. We had to keep smoking and smoking until we realized that actually it WILL fuck you up, just not in the laughable "reefer madness" way. People need to hit rock bottom before they realize the path they're on, or maybe they'll just realize that they're not reaching their potential

>what is burden of proof

Fucking delusional faggot.

>you can't prove it DOESN'T do this so therefore it must!! lol idiot!!

Everyone i know who does weed is just taking it to cope with life hardships and have all progressed on harder drugs.

So says the fellow moon chink, where we have a death penalty written into the drug laws.

>muh cures cancer
>muh grows brain cells
what is bullshit, for 200.

holy fuck, when was that recorded? that's the best thing I've heard today

collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

I hate it when I see this picture, Alchohol does not literally make you depressed you fucking mong.

>not addictive
But it is
>anti-depressant
But it isn't
>cures cancer
With concentrations of cannabinoids higher than what you get from normal recreational use
>zero deaths
I bet those one gorillion alcohol deaths include liver failure, drink driving etc. I wonder how many of the cannabis deaths there are due to lung cancer or duis.
>grows braincells
Lulwut

You're welcome to smoke, idgaf, just don't sell me bullshit.

Alcohol
>Pushed Humanity into Creating Society
Marijuana
>Motivated nobody ever

Weed is for niggers, pushed for by the Jewish lobby, end of story. If you're white and smoke anything other than tobacco you're a race-traitor.

You stupid fuck.

Am I being trolled or are you genuinely this stupid?

See; collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

I dont care if you smoke weed, drink until you drop or shove dragon dildos up your ass as long as you dont shill for it constantly and keep it private

>truthonpot.com
Reliable source you have there.

I'm glad some people have since about this. Everyone I know who smokes weed is a fucking degenerate who engages in all behaviours that when practiced by many cause the death of societies and is a total entitled consumerist good goy who goes on to wreck their lives with other drugs. The whole culture is absolutely toxic too.

You're a fucking moron

>pot
>not addictive

Wow that explains all of the fucking potheads I know who cant go a fucking day without smoking

>grows brain cells
Youd have to be an fuckin idiot to believe that, coming from a stoner

I bet you wear dreads too, you wannabe nigger, how's that future Alzheimer's feel?

Reefer helped me quit hard drugs (opiates). I know some PTSD Air Force guy who says it's the only thing that helps.

Yes it's degenerate but it's like porn tier degerate. Bad for you in excess in preferably you should use none at all but at the same time, meh.

>non-addictive
>I can stop whenever I want, I just don't want to right now

>cures cancer
>decreasing the symptoms of chemotherapy is not "curing" cancer

>zero deaths in history
>gang related deaths don't count and people can't get sick from too much marijuana
wbir.com/news/crime/2-kids-hospitalized-after-overdose-incident-at-east-tenn-church/119375997

>grows brain cells
>psychosis = grows brain cells

I like pot, but I'm not stupid enough to think it benefits people outside of recreational use and not having to get anything done. Try smoking pot and then doing some actual work that requires lots of focus and concentration.

I think it should be legal, but then I see pictures like that one and immediately remember why it shouldn't be.

>grows brain cells

Funny how you only mention how alcohol gives you a head ache. Conveniently ignoring all the other cons such as destroyed brain cells, liver disease, throat and mouth cancer, stomach cancer, colon cancer. Just to name a few.

why would you get high and then try to work, its a drug after all. but its far less damaging than alcohol and cigarettes and there are many medical uses. even if you just use it as a pain relieve or speeling aid.

>non-addictive
Wake up friendo. I know shitload of people who MUST smoke before they do anything.

I don't think weed is good for a person. Its a vice. And with my generation, as with other generations, the "counter culture media" pretends its totally harmless, a panacea even. That is 100% wrong. I support legalization though. Its the most little league drug, less harsh than alcohol, its inevitable use should be taxed and prisons not clogged with potheads.

I know a shitload of people who are addicted to substances like sugar, caffeine, junk foods, as well as activities like sex, internet, video games etc. There's just a lot of weak minded people out with no self control. Surely you can recognize the difference between being addicted to something such as what I mentioned compared to alcohol/opiate/benzo addiction

I hate it myself, have tried many times. Worst drug ever. I also hate the hippie libtard cuck culture that comes with it and all the potheads.

So no I don't support it. Die you faggots.

t. tramadol high

BASED TRUDEAU LEGALIZING IT IN THE NEXT 1-3 YEARS

FUCK YASSSSSS

>all these statist, pot made me retarded, weed is actually the devil cucks

Wew lad. I guess the illogical hate for weed meme really set in. If you can't acknowledge that weed has amazing medical applications (giving oil to epileptic kids, and in studies it has been shown to inhibit tumor growth, if it was actually funded and studied many things could come out of it)

Also that the government has no business telling an adult that they can't ingest a plant that's no worse then alcohol or cigarettes..

It youre yelling out against pot because you smoked in highschool and you feel you'd be smarter if you hadn't, yes, underage drug use isn't reccomended, would you rather had been prescribed ADHD medication and eventually got off it to infinitely worse then anything pot would do?

Youre all cucks and don't belong on Cred Forums. I'm sure there's some alt right subreddit you guys already frequent you could just inhabit permanently

nice double dubs

This is the truth desu. How pol cuks think:

"wow that guy is lazy and stupid, he also smokes weed! So everyone that smokes weed must be lazy and stupid!!!!!!"

It's so fucking dumb when they're praising the most degenerate drug on earth, alcohol.

Alcohol is illegal because democracies ban everything. Then they found out that alcohol is easy to produce and the ban caused massive amounts of crime.

DUDE. IT, LIKE IT CURES CANCER AND SHIT. IT *GROWS* BRAIN CELLS.

This is the same way it's going with weed, whats your point finbro

Stupid fucking cuck, here's the Cambridge study the article referenced. Not reputable enough for you? Obviously Cambridge is just a bunch of tree hugging hippies publishing nonsense

cambridge.org/core/journals/the-international-journal-of-neuropsychopharmacology/article/the-anxiolytic-effect-of-cannabidiol-on-chronically-stressed-mice-depends-on-hippocampal-neurogenesis-involvement-of-the-endocannabinoid-system/ED35B3AC3683F7DB7BBB49087875D998

>whats your point finbro
Some criminals are more equal than others.

Not true, here I'll fix it for you. i don't know what kind of education they give you in Singapore.

If you're going to be technical might as well list marijuana as a depressant because that's what thc is.

>Cannabis cures cancer
Unless smoked...

>non.addictive - everythink is addictive especialy stuff that feels good

>cures cancer - yeah sure it also cures lupus and aids

>grows brain cells - consuming weed lowers your IQ 5-15 Points

top kek

I don't smoke it personally, yet I would actually love to see it legalized.

I want to see if the impact of legalizing it would have the same effects that liberals claim it does.

I don't have anything against it personally.

>Non addictive

Wrong.

>Anti-depressant

Very wrong

>Cures cancer

Causes lung cancer

>Zero deaths

Huge lie

>No OD

Also, surprisingly wrong.

>Grows brain cells

Wrong

>Proper hydration
>NAC
>B-complex and b1
>Vitamin C
>Adequate sleep

Say goodbye to hangovers and any damage whatsoever from alcohol forever lads.

weed's mentally addictive, not physically addictive.

If you're an alcoholic you're physically addicted to alcohol, you can't stop drinking it because you need to.

However with weed, if you're mentally addicted, you can go cold turkey right away but that will lead to anxiety. But you'll still be able to survive.

t. cuck

Lol nice sources you fucking idiot. It takes and INHUMAN amount of weed to be consumed in under 15 minutes to overdose. It's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO OVERDOSE LOL.

Zero deaths just from consuming weed, but there are deaths relating to people being high and stupid.

I should stop typing, this is straight bait post by nazi cuck

In large doses it becomes a depressant, but in small amounts its actually an anti depressant.

"Marijuana and Depression -Medical Marijuana for Depression Treatment

A study in 2007 looked at the affect of a synthetic cannabinoid on depression. The study used a synthetic version ofdelta-9-tetrahydrocannanbinol (THC), the primary psychoactive compound in marijuana, and tested it on rats. This synthetic THC can be viewed as medical marijuana for depression."

healthyplace.com/addictions/marijuana-addiction/marijuana-and-depression-a-depressant-or-treatment/

this b8 is of abysmal quality

>Cannabis has OD
What? Is it like drinking too much water, a theoretical possibility only reached by few individuals ever?

Want to know how you can tell weed negatively affects intelligence?

Talk to any weed advocate.

Not inherently physically addictive
Ill agree with you here as thc is a depressant, but various kinds of marijuana and people's personal experiences coupled with specific cannabinoids that may be anti depressive are damning

Has been shown to inhibit tumor growth, of course straight up smoking marijuana causes cancer

Zero deaths by overdose, they should be more specific, but compared to alcohol and tobacco its practically nothing

There is no dying from overdose which is pretty much what it means, sure you can throw up and pass out but dont call that an overdose comparable to other drugs

Saying grows brain cells outright is incorrect, but there's a study in this thread that shows where the notion came from

>non physically addictive

>there is no need to smoke weed, but illegalization stand in front of healthier forms of consumption.

>you literally cant die from a weed overdose

its way more likely to die from a water overdose than from an overdose from smoking weed. ( you would die from a CO poisoning)

It should probably be legal. I hate it though, makes me paranoid as hell. Gimme some nice mdma instead

gonna be rollin sum up in a sweet sweet maple leaf blunt ayy

LMAO

Neat to know, im pro weed and everything but still is thc not categorically a nervous system depressant lol, still thanks for the info

I'd rather have marijuana legal than alcohol but you're a fucking moron if you believe weed isn't addictive.

In the end, they should both be illegal, especially alcohol.

legalize it tbqh

>Cures Cancer
>Grows Brain Cells

bitch wut

I agree, but everyone who I know that smokes is an unproductive loser so we should let them self select out of competitive jobs :^)

>muh medical weed meme
>implying that it will be any more legal to smoke than taking non prescribed drugs

I've already worked out why one is legal and another isn't, pic related:

This is why he's so feared, because if you stop and listen to him at a rally for more then 15 minutes you understand his answers make a great deal of sense.

He's not a professional politician, but at the same time Trump knows when and where to listen to advisors, hire good people with knowledge to tackle problems and his basically a high level executive trying to define a vision and finding the people to make it happen.

>Basically what a president should be, but we've forgotten in the times of executive orders and GWB and King Obama.

agreed have 2 (You)'s
but it does broaden your creativity and studys have shown thc helps in fighting cancer

Alcohol was actually originally used as a way to have a safe drink. It kills bacteria and parasites that would otherwise infect you.

so close
>

Alcohol is a food, gets out of the organism after less than 10 hours and only alters the conscience after too much consumption.
Try again.

that guy said
> the government really shouldnt have any say over what i do privately in my own home.

aka, government has no right to interfere with ANYTHING I do

the guy you replied to intelligently pointed out cases where interference is desirable and necessary

he was not equating the two things, you goddamn retard

alcohol is actually literally poison.

Anything that gives you a rush of dopamine is addictive. Pot is no different.

t. a guy who had his father get addicted to pot so hard that he stopped paying our bills.

Gowdy will be AG, Christie is a political joke now

Interesting perspective incoming:

A few years ago, my parents admitted that they only let me smoke weed because it kept me subdued and sedated. By "let" I mean giving me money for it, smoking in my room or on the property, etc.

Their perspective was that, without the regular sedating influence of weed on my mind, I inclined towards a more manic, expressive personality mode, and they preferred to keep me stoned and sedated, subdued and introverted.

Once we had this conversation, I wondered whether the powers that be see marijuana in relation to the general populace in a similar way; as a way of keeping everyone calm and content.

When they admitted this to me, I gained a new perspective on my own use. Was I, indeed, self-medicating myself into a subdued and sedated state of being? Was I stunting my intelligence in its natural mode of expression, confident and clear, and withdrawing into a schizoid-like alternate stoned reality?

I quit soon after. I think if you had to choose between weed and things like opiates, benzos, etc then weed definitely has more benefits, more creative changes in cognition, but it has a similar sedating quality that seems to effect most people.

Some replies in this thread made me laugh; "I smoke weed and climb mountains I'm so motivated!" haha. I guess I'm the only one who smokes and watches hours pass by as I'm chair locked like an immobile zombie, idly consuming paranoiac media on the interwebs. Doesn't matter what strain it is, I turn into a stone statue. When I'm sober, I can access a reserve of energy and motivation to do things, quickly and efficiently, in good spirits. I remember I'd sometimes get things done after smoking but it was more like an effort to break through the haze before it turned me into concrete.

No, the moderate consumption of it is pretty fine.

Medfag, smoking weed is extremely harmful. Lungs are not made to have anything but regular air in them. Weed smoke directly causes emphysema after 1-2 decades of smoking, leaving you barely breathing and prone to infections like

>P N E U M O N I A

which will lead to death. Edibles tho is completely fine, inject 3 marie juwanna's and you'll be safe bby grill

>Cannabis
>non addictive
Bull fucking shit
>anti depressent
When you smoke three bowls a day you sure as hell start to feel depressed.
>cures cancer
You people seriously cant be this retarded
>zero deaths in history
Not including accidents am I right?
>saves police billions
You are fucking with me right?
>No od
Ok, sure
>grows brain cells
Pot heads really belive this? Well that explains the above points.

Canabis does not grow brain cells, that's retarded