WE WON IN HUNGARY!

Liberal faggots tried to boycott the referendum so they wouldn't get to 50% voter turnout, but Orban says he will pass legislation blocking the EU migrant quota if they win regardless of if they reached 50% turnout.

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/02/world/europe/ap-eu-hungary-referendum.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

hirado.hu/2016/10/02/orban-a-legfontosabb-hogy-tobb-lesz-e-a-nem-mint-az-igen/)
politico.eu/article/hungary-referendum-eu-migration-viktor-orban/
tvp.info/27180445/98-procent-wegrow-w-referendum-przeciw-osiedlaniu-migrantow
24.hu/kozelet/2016/09/12/18-ezer-bevandorlo-kapott-letelepedesi-engedelyt-a-magyar-kormanytol/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
index.hu/video/2016/10/02/gyurcsany_ferenc_dk_kvotanepszavazas/
csalad.hu/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/CSOK_A5_szorolap_web1.pdf
twitter.com/AFP/status/782668028597116929
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he lost.
I'm waiting for the polls showing the turnout difference between men and women.

No he didn't. He said if "no" wins they will enforce the referendum regardless of whether or not they reached 50% voter turnout.

bump

Where in that article does it say Orban will enforce it?

VIKTATOR
I
K
T
A
T
O
R

having some regrets, Pierre?

>Hungary tries to enforce it
>Germany sends troops to the border
>Hungary backs down

>Germany sends troops to the borders
>germany doing military anything
Good one, burger.

they will enforce the referendum regardless

That's not how the EU law works

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they defected to the Hungarians

I did my part. My soul is clean.

>But Germany, we DO accept immigrants to bolster our ranks. Your troops.

It is so unlikely though.

>implying

People boycotted this shit because Orban should be worrying our shit economy and fleeing youth. No one wants migrants here, but this isn't the number one problem in our country, and its a shame that we only get to vote on matters which are obviously in line with the government's standpoint.

stay strong, brother. dark times are coming.

it was bullshit money wasting all along.

So did Hungary vote to remove kebab or no?

WE WON LADS
WE WON
but we just get 40% of the people voted

The Hungarians really needlessly fucked up, didn't they?

what does hageslag have to with Hungary Amerifriend?

EU has no army and no police they cannot enforce their laws without the consent of the Hungary.

This is a clear loss for Orbán.

Passing a legislation has nothing to do with the referendum and the question wasn't phrased in a way so it would have any binding effect for the National Assembly. They of course could pass a legislation, but they didn't need a humiliating and highly publicized blunder like this to do that.

>Wait for it...
>To invite even more rapefujizz in!

>get called Nazis
>kill themselves
It's ogre for Germany, user.

Mfw hungarian studying in belgium
Mfw I couldn't vote cause forgot to register

Immigration is the number one problem you retard.

I am legitimately happy for that country. Not only does it have an interesting unique language, but it is also based now.

Orbán will speak soon.

In realty it's a moderately big victory for him and Hungary(It could have been a huge one with turnout over 50%).

Voters were asked: "Do you want the European Union to be able to mandate the obligatory resettlement of non-Hungarian citizens into Hungary even without the approval of the National Assembly?
Yes or No"

98.24% said No

Orbán said they will change the constitution if the "No"-s win. (source: hirado.hu/2016/10/02/orban-a-legfontosabb-hogy-tobb-lesz-e-a-nem-mint-az-igen/)

The question was meaningless from the get go, in reality it was nothing more than a really fucking expensive public pol. Of course even though the turnout was only 42% and over 10% voted invalid, they gonna communicate it as a huge victory by simply not mentioning that the referendum vas invalid and only communicate that 95% of the valid votes were no.

magyar cigany

>42% turnout with 50% needed for valid referendum and invalid votes not even mentioned
Sure kiddo you won

>Germany
>troops

Their army is almost the same size as Romania's army.

LOL no, 95% of voters voted the way Orban ask... It's not what I would call a defeat.

The white side won m8

>implying following Mama Merkel would have been any better

Romania, why do you hate Hungary so much? You have minority Hungarian groups living within Romania.

Why not from a truce against the degeneracy of the west? Put your differences aside.

The 50% turnout is a ridiculous rule. It means that any organised opposition can negate any referendum ruling by ensuring that their voters simply refuse to vote. Even if 40% wish to vote For the legislation, 20% Against and 40% won't vote because of apathy, the 20% can actually win the vote by not voting at all. Its a pretty dumb system and the government should ignore the turnout rate.

I dont

>egy év Svédország
>most Belgium
>hurr durr Nyugat-Európa meghalt, no-go zónák, minden elveszett

> and its a shame that we only get to vote on matters which are obviously in line with the government's standpoint.
Your post is retarded, review it.
It is a vote. Yes/No. That is not a standpoint.
The vote concerns an immediate situation.
You want him to give
> A vote on would it be great to have lots of jobs and money and stuff?
> A vote about the flavors of cotton candy available?

Guess who made that rule

The time comes, we will need to put our differences aside and I believe in my romanian brothers that they will do the right thing!

Doesn't matter 40% would have stayed at home no matter what. And the libtard cucks have basically zero support. They won't win a general election in the next 20 years that's for sure.

>this idiot imply that the bystanders would have voted in a different way

Fuck off cuck, anybody know that the non voters would have voted non

he said it on tv

There aren't minority Hungarian groups living within Romania. There are Hungarians living in stolen Hungarian land. Romania are scum and deserve to burn.

> You want him to give
> A vote on would it be great to have lots of jobs and money and stuff?
> A vote about the flavors of cotton candy available?

This vote was exactly on par with the flavors of cotton candy.

We voted on an issue the National Assembly has no jurisdiction on and are not legally bound by the outcome (they will just choose to play along on creating a legislation that will be unenforceable in real life).

Didn't the Netherlands Ukraine referendum had a treshold of ~30%?

Oh I forget it's about refugees and other rules matter.

Define invalid edgelord.

The 50% turnout is only required for the referendum to be legally binding for the Parliment. Under 50% the national assembly can still decide to change the constitution.

romanian in belgium here. i only want a white Europe. fuck internal borders. i hope we can be friends in the future.

WWIII starts.

Viccelsz, ecsém?
Ennyi már egy kétharmadhoz is elég nálunk!

Probably retarded, might be a leftist too.
>not our no.1 problem
What if I told you jackass, that we can deal with multiple problems at the same time?

t. samir slimani

You are mixing up things, this is not an election where there's no minimum turnout just a referendum.

>we dont want this
>just dont vote

what the fuck lol

EU

sadly

I know about the stolen land, but you must accept it and move on because complaining about it won't turn Hungary into your ideal utopia. It is far better to make allies than enemies, especially in this situation.

Besides, every time Hungary gets involved in a war it loses more land.....

>opposition is trying to force out referendums on various things
>gov changes law so referendums must reach 50% participation
>fails to reach it in their own referendum, despite the MASSIVE propaganda campaign
>lol doesn't matter, we are going to put it in the Constitution anyways

I don't want rapefugees either, but come on.

>THIS

the ultimate tactic.

>I know about the stolen land

>50% the national assembly can still decide to change the constitution.
Then here is the big question Pisti
If everyone already knew that no's will win by a landslide, why did we need a referendum that was more expensive than the Brexit referendum for King Orban to decide to only now change the constitution?

Interestingly enough, voter turnout is similar to the Hungarian European Union membership referendum in 2003 (about 45%).

>under 50% turnout with 95% saying no to rapefugees is invalid
>under 50% turnout to join EU with 83% saying yes to EU is valid

good goy

At the time of the EU membership referendum the threshold was 25%, but don't let those nasty facts hurt your feefees.

this

WWIII starts with Polish tanks rolling into Berlin.

They changed the legislation since then - it was actually Orbán himself. The guy literally kicked himself in the nut.

fuck off kutya

Jajj anyu, ma se nyert a fehér felsőbbrendűség, megyek WoWozni mérgesen :((((((

>why did we need a referendum

in 2003 for our EU membership which was also invalid and yet we're in? Would you call that referendum also just cosmetic?

>threshold set to 25%

i wonder why

:^)

i see but what are the chances he will change his policy in favour for ficki ficki immigrants?

grab your weapons
be ready to kill migrants

Believe me Magyar bros, this is the most important issue for you. Respect to you for voting overwhelmingly to remove kebab

You can't make Hungaria love Romania and vice-versa.
You will have better luck having an intelligent debate between two leaves and a victorious Emu.

Mindig hazudozni próbáltok, ha nincs igazatok? Az EU-tagságról való szavazás érvényes volt, mert akkor 25% volt a részvételi határ. Viki 2013-ban emelte 50-re.

Orbán himself :^)

> what are the chances he will change his policy in favour for ficki ficki immigrants?

Basically zero. Orbán is cemented into power, no matter what those miserable retards that tend to call themselves opposition think.

i gonna fuck your face up cigány
megölöm az anyádat és az apád seggét baszom keresztül a kurva fejével

>muh rapefugees

Nice to see European solidarity in action

Holy shit Germany has groups? How the he'll are your children being groomed for sex slaves?

I'm calling bullshit.

>Basically zero. Orbán is cemented into power, no matter what those miserable retards that tend to call themselves opposition think.
>mfw

stay based hungary

This.Let's abolish the border and unite Romania and Hungary under the name:
Hungary

> EU law
Distribution quotas were not suppose to exist either but that never stopped anyone. Eurocucks have no legal or moral ground to stand on. Also, come next Thursday, they will have one leg less to stand on.

Béla pls. Having a referendum with more than 98% (over 3 million people) saying No, gives legitimacy for the national assembly and the government to change the constitution. And having that legitimacy matters a lot in foreign policy. Though I agree, it's less important at home.

No need to send troops, just stop giving EE Neetbucks and they will prove to be more cooperative

Inb4

Its da kikes

Well, it was worth a guess.

>i only want a white Europe
You're in luck Emilian, Yurop is currently about 96% white. The worst country is France with still 90% white (at worst)

But I dont want refugees

I'm ALREADY an ultra virgin
I dont want to be even a cuck virgin by arabs
REEEEEEEEEEE

>legality
It is not about the legal value, but the symbolism.

Legality doesn't count for much in your shitty authoritarian country anyway.

Kek

By any chance do you have a link to the video? Even if it's only in Hungarian.

>gives legitimacy for the national assembly and the government to change the constitution.

Rotfl brainwashed narancsbirka, when did they say they need that the previous FIVE times they amended it?

>next Thursday
Out of the loop. What will happen on Thursday?

Orbán can't go against his own constitution without at least a parliamentary crisis.

Germany will bail out DB. Illegally.

>t. damp rag

at least hungary is a country,

Got any source on that ? I heard there was no need since the US agreed to lower the fines.

huns will be all like I DO NOT CONSENT

Who said he has to? It is non-binding referendum, he can do whatever he wants

Dear jobbik edgelord. They did not need it the previous five times, because those were for the most part domestic issues. They need legitimacy now because this is about foreign policy in case you haven't noticed.

Orban is famous for changing the constitution. I think he even has a 2/3 majority anyway, he can always collaborate with Nazi party.
fiki fiki

the only true country in the EU is France anyway

I don't think Hungary wants to get in trouble with EU again.

Even at a foreign level it doesn't matter anymore, lot of foreign politicians already stated prior to the referendum that they already know how it will go down from simply how loaded the actual question was so the result won't matter for shit for them

>>Germany
>>Their army is almost the same size as Romania's army.

And it's full of Germans. Considering the state of the average German male, they may as well just strap them to tanks as ablative armour - that's about all they'd be good for.

>>inb4 numale Germcucks get salty.

>eu
>can enforce anything

Orbán speaking now.

Also some decent english source for you.
politico.eu/article/hungary-referendum-eu-migration-viktor-orban/

>Orbán said they will change the constitution if the "No"-s win.
>change the constitution

Someone from Hungary told a relative of mine, Orbán regularly makes changes to the constitution and other aspects of your society to give his party more power. So I'm not sure, how anyone should feel about this...

And gibsies

>he can always collaborate with Nazi party.
A political suicide, they would find way to kick him out of EU, which isn't really his objective. He needs something to whine about.

>non-binding referendum
Which means he intended to refuse the plan from the get-go. Good to know.

>33
>00
dubs speak the truth

>fiki fiki

low damage control pierre

>France

you mean Frafrica

>being a cuck to the EU

There will be a press conference. That was announced a week ago. The shares have recovered after the US announced that there was a possibility to lower the fine. Negotiations are still ongoing. Anyway, in case the stock will do badly next few days, the German gov will have to bail them out or risk triggering catastrophic inflation. It depends on the market reaction and trust in the Euro.

>you mean Frafrica
We have 2% blacks and less than 8% Arabs but don't let facts get in the way of your maymays

live well on our own or die trying
it shouldve been like that always

I don't think the EU can afford to kick anyone out right now. Not with Brexit, Deutsche Bank, and Erdogan holding the refugee-gun to our heads. Not to mention Russia coming back into Europe at the head of a "conservative" bloc.

you guys have bigger problems then migrants, literally "NO KIDS, THE COUNTRY"

>We have 2% blacks
Yeah right...

True dat

Yes, if they do amend it, this will be the 6th time.

>those terrorist attacks are just memes guy!
>all those plans foiled are just memes guys!
> France is safe trust me we even have heavy security everywhere and bag checking everyone in paris in fear of terrorist attacks which are just memes!

they will fight for france

your turks won't, they fight for erdogan

It's a big "if" then. French radio said Merkel was relieved that she didn't have to intervene.

We should have nationalised the banks right after the first crisis btw.

It's not about enforcing, it's about stopping giving you bucks for existing and stopping your own migrants. Which would cause serious problems to Orbán.

That's right. Berlin sits on rightful Slavic clay anyways. Time to take it back.

Orbán just said he will propose change to the constitution in the next few days.

>russia sends its troops
>nato sends its troops
>russia and Orban win, just like Crimea

Its true. Today. But if you look at the youth however ...

Do you really think we give a fuck about EU Laws

>Germany sends troops

Dude, Poland has more tanks than Germany. The German military in 2016 is like a child compared to even France.

> nationalised the banks right after the first crisis
You can do that, I'll stick to small competing banks who all follow the same rules like we have here.

>not counting the ones who already have your citizenship
>facts

sorry to burst your bubble guy

You need gibs, so the EU will Jew you

Hungary please promise me that if the blue helmets or migrants begin to try a forced invasion of your Redpilled nation, you'll start shooting.

You guys are the last bastion of hope in all of mainland Europe and the EU.

>fight for france

sure they will :^)

>>those terrorist attacks are just memes guy!
>>all those plans foiled are just memes guys!
That exists but that wasn't the point, just to state facts
66 millions Frenchmen
4 to 6 millions Muzzies
10 000 to 100 000 potential terrorists (yeah that a lot I know)

>> France is safe trust me we even have heavy security everywhere and bag checking everyone in paris in fear of terrorist attacks which are just memes!
Better safe than sorry I say.

They can and they should. People think the EU is just paperwork and a waste of money. If they realise it exists and has powers, they will care more about it and give it legitimacy.

>compared to even France
France is the premier military in Europe next to Russia.

They can use economical sanctions, it would be extremly disgusting and improve anti-EU sentiment everywhere though.

>Germany
>troops

no matter how much you hate the EU Nigel, they cant force anything on ppl who have a spine

Being smug and insenstive doesn't make you smart you know. btw the first victim of the Nice attack was a veiled woman

t. glorify a child killer
Citizenship is bretty easy for francophone country once they have a residence permit, which is something much harder to have.

>German military

What are you doing south of cuckland?

This. All the white flag banter aside, french-frogs are the only europoor nation worth while militarily.

>People think the EU is just paperwork and a waste of money.
It is not that, but it is a deeply flawed structure. That's why we have the euro-crisis, the refugee-crisis, the economic problems in the south, and the race to the bottom in wages and union-protections.

I don't think it has any fundamental strength and should probably be replaced.

> the EU is just paperwork and a waste of money.
correct
> If they realise it exists and has powers, they will care more about it and give it legitimacy.
Kicking out Hungary wont give it any clout, it will confirm what all of us know: It doesn't work or workable and is therefore a waste of money and paper.

the only country worth moving to is America
who will take niggers

>98% percent against rapefugees
tvp.info/27180445/98-procent-wegrow-w-referendum-przeciw-osiedlaniu-migrantow

good job Hungary

wtf is this

Well I do agree with Cred Forumstards on one point : Europe needs to be reformed.

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

Laws about referendum are different for every country and not something that's decided by EU legislation, wannabe Chad.
Brussels will definitively use this to pressure Hungary into "not doing it", but they have no legal ground.

me voted NO both times

It's because our arms factories have been handed over to french authority and our military has been weakened by design over the last twenty years. It's absolutely a disgrace.

>Being smug and insenstive doesn't make you smart you know.

if you want a muh feel circle jerk you better leave Cred Forums and join /r9k/

>btw the first victim of the Nice attack was a veiled woman

collateral damage :^)

>t. glorify a child killer

but pic related is not muhammad

>Citizenship is bretty easy for francophone country once they have a residence permit, which is something much harder to have.

i am sure your government will not prevent a member from the religion of piece to get that permit and join your nation to become a valid integrated member of your society. kek

RARE

I would rather reform it than replace it; replacing would be in a context of dangerous conflict

we might not be given the choice though, if the US doesn't keep us protected while we get our shit together

But how exactly? We are losing importance on a global scale everyday. The welfare states are going down, and former commie block countries didn't exactly become paradises on earth in more than a quarter century, which suggests that they mostly likely never will. We are royally screwed, even more than usually.

You may find you'll agree with many things here. Hang around, browse trough the board and enjoy the bouquet of new ideas. You are free to criticise or agree as much as you want.

bretty guud :DDD

There's a few simple things we can do - that is to say, technical adjustments. Not things like culture, or population replacement.

- get rid of the Euro, reform into smaller currencies (neuro, seuro, ...)

- a single army that is much bigger, it gives automatic boost to economy

- do a big subsidy project to capture a new industry, like the chinese did with solar and chips, and the americans with racking, drilling, and many more things

palinka is a 2 times distilled romanian Țuică and kurtos is a szekler/transylvanian invention.Also paprika was introduced by ottomans in Hungary, most likely.

>You are free to criticise or agree as much as you want.
Ok
I'm against the very idea of race and racism, I prefer equal peoples enjoying a peaceful homeland where their own culture can thrive
Guess that put at odds with Cred Forums here

Economic patriotism, cultural association (Erasmus and whatnot), enjoying the strengths of different countries (kinda like Airbus) and cooperation rather than competition.
Edgy

This plus protection rather than privatisation of public services

98,30% NO
1,30% YES

1,70% * I'm tired and sad.
Where's my rope

though we have to introduce (some, the non-hype ones) modern management techniques, and make it easier to replace bad apples

I know from experience that civil service is excessively inefficient

What was it for?

>szekler/transylvanian

Those are hungarians, vladislav

>the Romanian confused about drink names emerges again

kek

Erasmus is mostly about having drunk sex with easy chicks, don't see how it helps in the greater scheme of things. (I'm a former Erasmus student BTW)

You sound like a clueless faggot

And my country is filled with morons like you.. sad times, those we live in, they are

RARE

>TFW Not even 40% of the votes are valid
> TFW over 50% of the people in this country remained indifferent about an issue of this magnitude

A this point I have stopped giving a fuck. This place will deserve all the terrorist attacks and all the ficki ficki rapefugees it gets.
We brought this on ourselves, and we shall suffer the consequences.

Ajánlom, hogy mindenki szerezzen valami lőfegyvert, lőszert, és elég konzervet. Kelleni fog egy pár hónap vagy év múlva.

No, they are SZEKLERS, stop magyarising them.They are a different people.

except its true.

ne várd meg user!
akaszd fel magad most!
így segitesz igazán, kezdünk lecsúszni az öngyilkosok statisztikákban

Székely/Szeklers are hungarians just as much as Matyó, Palóc and Jász/Jassic people are

Stop the denial.

Dude, something like 30% of the population never votes regardless of the issue.

False.They are an ethnically different people.Historically, they are more romanian than hungarian too.

>I'm against the very idea of race and racism, I prefer equal peoples
people are not equal. you will come to lern this if you stay here long enougha nd do not shut your eyes to the truth

there is a reason western civilization is thousands of years ahead of african or even asian civilization

EFTA master race. The EU was good when it was just an economic organisation. But since they started with the political bullshit they fucked up everything.

This user gets it.

voter turnout in my local elections was the same here. only 14% vote AfD in March.

you'd hang yourself, if you had to live here. now stop whining and have a good gulasch and sausage.

RAREEEEEE

What this refrendum actually means is this

40% Doesn't want muzzies
30% is the lumpenproletariat slice of the population which doesn't matter/count
30% Wants muzzies/wants to signal something else

In other words, the majority of hungarians don't want muzzies.

Imagine him beating up that pink pussy with his filthy charren meat cleaver.

>first victim of the Nice attack was a veiled woman
>woman
no news here we know they shit on women, it must be acceptable collateral damage to them

dubs of truth

also marion

hnnnngggg

czech'd

It helps some. It's a lot harder to go fight and kill people you've had beers with.

That's our hope anyway.

Plus, common people deserve a short life as an old-timey aristocrat. Utopian as hell.

You don't know what the word 'majority' means, unga.

So the unhappiest nation in the world has internet, never saw that one coming.

>EFTA
you need something more than free trade though

free trade didn't stop WWI from happening

>there is a reason western civilization is thousands of years ahead of african or even asian civilization
reminder that the reason is not "the white race" and that even talking about white race is fucking delusional

>trianon
>pic related
I just love the fact that you guys literally have a shitposting party, every country should have at least one

>muh dick

>I'm against the very idea of race and racism

You can't be against reality.
We can have maybe few minorities of africans but they need to be constantly kept under 1%, which is impossible since their lower IQ and poor planning skills lead them to breed at mices rate.

It's not about hating them, it is being aware that their population is intelectually inferior and their input in european societies is in consequence negative.

By the way it is not 1800 anymore, the europeans and their descents are a minority and will be more and more in the future, if we don't react now our grandchildren will be like the Afrikaneers on the land their ancestors built during the thousands of years, they will be persecuted, I can guarantee it.

>t. eternal potato

The lumpeproletarians, the idiots, imbeciles, barely human, call them however you want, don't count.

They don't vote, they're not activists, they're not investors or politicians or whatever.

They might as well not exist.

So yes, the majority thinks that way

>the RELATIVE majority/plurality of hungarians don't want muzzies.
ftfy

>Italian
No one cares about your shitty country. Nigger.

>their input in european societies is in consequence negative
I don't think it needs to be.

I think a strong enough, scientifically lead state can compensate for this.

>shitposting party
>two tailed dog party

they're a bunch of nihilistic libtarded fucks that openly advocated for people not to attend the referendum because its just Fidesz bullshit.

WAHEYYY

you're literally tumblr faggot

Not the EU will stop WWIII from happening. Brexit and now Hungary are just the beginning. What the fuck did they expect when they started to push their federalistic shit? Did they really think they could unite 27 culturally different countries that hate each other? (Exemple Portugal hates Spain, Spain hates England Poland hates Germany…) all multinational empires crumbled for a reason.

no, they advocated to vote invalid, the commies advocated to abstain, get your shit right, fidess

More people voted against the resettlement today than for the EU membership back in 2003.

well, if only they would attack every major party equally they would be a shitposting party
even if they themselves are shit at least their shitpost-tier humor puts a little flavor in the campaign, in my opinion

24.hu/kozelet/2016/09/12/18-ezer-bevandorlo-kapott-letelepedesi-engedelyt-a-magyar-kormanytol/

Does not really matter though. We are getting migrants ;) they just have to pay to live here.

>Pasta nigger
Sure thing faggot.

+Islamization, forced destruction of national identity, culture and "globalization"

What's the alternative though? In a superpower world, you swim together or drown apart. Just look at what international capital has done to Britain - they are a whore of oil, Russian and Chinese interests.

>t. the Swiss Mario from Canton Ticino

not going and voting invalid is the same fucking thing for all intents and purposes

>2016
>being rused by the bolsheviks
baka

good job hungary

>ID R0MGlMjC
>R0M

confirmed gypsy

READ THE THREADS.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
This was a very good move in the grand scheme.

>its just Fidesz bullshit
well thats true to be honest...

i liked them when they kept strictly to shitposting, and not trying to act like some kind of real party, it invalidates all their previous shit

seriously our libtards are fucking retarded, i cant stop laughing:
index.hu/video/2016/10/02/gyurcsany_ferenc_dk_kvotanepszavazas/

no, going to vote invalid on purpose has an unmistakable message, staying home could be interpeted as just being a lazy fuck (which is probably 90% of the people hwo stayed home today)

>thinking they want to stay here
>what is schengen

You realize that that EU army is the united states military right?

Sure. People will disagree with you, all you names - but some will give you a counterargument. Again, you are free to engage in the discussion or not. Nobody knows who you are, only the quality of your argument matters. In the best case you change your opinion, in the worst case your idea is validated and you can be sure to win arguments in the future with your already existing knowledge. Its a win win really.

>t. american

>Gypsy thief
Try again, little cigani faggot. Here a picture of my village. A place your ilk could never afford to live.

Beats Ahmed from Brussels any day.

t. the true destroyer of Europe in any age

question to Hungarians

only 45 percent went to the referendum. What do the other 55 procent say about the refugees? (what said the last polls?)

guilty as charged :^)

>45% turnout

Unlucky goys! :^)

>vineyard fields
>confirmed drunken Luigi

Holly fuck I would marry her even though she already have a little girl...

That's lake Geneva you absolute moron.

I wouldn't necessarily say that.
The military is always the most conservative thing in a country and the German military has been treated like shit for decades now.
Some literally have to train with broomhandles instead of guns.

2011-ben, nem?

That's lake leman you Genevois whore.

Dumbass gypsy scum

>previous charges dropped
>now confirmed drunken François
HONHONHONHONHON

45% (~3.4 million, out of ~9 million) are basically the fidesz (ruling party) and jobbik (nazi party) portion of the population.

There's a huge apathy in hungarian voters, even durning election times, so it's spread between the opposition (which basically doesn't exist currently, sans jobbik), and people who don't care about politics.
However, only Fidesz urged it's voters to go and vote NO, while Jobbik was split on vointg NO and not voting at all cause Fidesz is now a group of old men who used to be in the commie party, while the left leaning fuckup opposition also campagined to abstain (with one mini party, which is probably there to just shill, urged to vote yes). Most NGO's and other civils urged people to go and vote, but vote invalid (like the two-tailed dog party, and various civil right groups)

TL;DR the rest don't care, or realized that the question itself was loaded, and it didn't matter, because they are already proposing another amendement to the constitution

>clay

Shut up faggot.

Nobody want your niggers no matter how hard you will try.

LOL no, we don't want to be a minority in our country, so a scientific governement won't compensate anything.

Yet people voted against shitskins

Yes, the "top" 30% does not care about politics.

>who will take niggers

We were dumb enough to pay money for them and transport them ourselves.

??
proof?

>nazi party
HAHAHAHAHAH lmao nigger fidesz is more "radical" than jobbik at this point. They're a joke.

He just said what. No more money.

>TUTTOFARE DEL LAGO

Meh. The Us manages well enough, why can't we?

Trying to get rid of the blacks might cost us more than living together. See: Yugoslavia.

~80-90% of the population does not want migrants at all.
~60% thinks that the referendum was not needed.
~70% thinks the campaign was overdone.

>EU migrant quota
EU was a mistake. Fuck the quota. Leave the EU if you have to.

SAVE YOURSELVES DON'T LOOK BACK I'M ALREADY DEAD

remember when a year ago they wanted to put together a list of jewish politicians?

I mean I did use nazis as a shorthand, but they're supposedly more radical, more authotarian than Fidesz is supposed to be

Mondjuk szerintem akkor is nettó rasszista primitív barmok, lásd kurucinfo, és sose szavaznék rájuk, bár ha ők nyernek, aminek komoly esélye van, akkor remélem legalább kisöprik az összes szarfaszú ex-mszmps, meg anno nyugatról pénzelt köcsögöket és jön egy tényleges rendszerváltás

This.
Jobbiks seats in the parliament are going to plummet dramatically in the 2018 election.

>superpower scaremongering

You future superpowers are crumbling on themselves:
- Brasil shat itself and is a meme country now
- Mexico is a corrupt piece of shit with no future
- India will never reach the state of superpower as long as their caste level is in place (and since it is here since 3500 years we have time) and even with that they have a long way to got
- China faces already extreme interior challenges to developp and it will probably take 50 more years to harmonize the country before they decide to seriously push their dominance outside the asian sphere
- Russia shows no sign of economic recovery and their demographic is plunging just like the rest of Europe, "rising Russia" is a meme pushed by NATO and Europe propaganda
- USA interior landscape is extremly tense and it will only get worse since the WASP are on the way to become a minority, wouldn't be surprised to see them become a loose confederation divided in ethno-states in my lifetime

They want to scare you with the outside while the danger is really inside.
Don't fear China, India, Iran, or whatever, as long as we stay white europeans in Europe we will still have the upper hand.

Fucking romandieneger respect your superiors. Also look up the translation for lac leman into english.

senpai, they have a higher support rate than any other opposition party.
I mean they seem to get a lot more pussified, but maybe they realized that first they need to win an election before going full RACE WAR NOW

Yeah sure now the USA is turning into a white minority country, white people are hunted by black riotters and this country is turning into shit.

Fuck off we don't want that shit.

4edgy6me

I suppose it makes your blood boil that they do exist and they are worth the same as you are?

Zürich nigger superior to no one. Enjoy your bastion of swiss-german liberal shit. You bring shame.

based Schwiizerdütsch

Remember the shilling against jews and Israel by the leading Jobbik member (((Csanád Szegedi))) who now chooses to Aliyah? Really fucking radical yo

See these:
>the whole referendum was pointless, it's already decided
>it was a waste of money - a LOT of money
>Orbán never wants to talk about Hungarian problems, like poverty or nonexistent jobs
>it was just a show
>Cred Forums will believe everything that sounds radical

I don't want refugees either.
But Orbán and Fidesz destroys our country - more and more young people leave Hungary because of them.

tl;dr - refugees are not ok but Orbán is also non ok.

fuck i envy you. You are more prepared for the civil war then we are

Switzerland is not on the EU and their better than anyone of us.

don't forget they have atleast one confirmed russian mole, with KGBéla

desu, the entire jobbik party was a fucking meme, that got where they are now by being the only party to talk about the gypsies being gypsies, and having kinda good rethoric
>inb4 miép

Oh, and this whole show served only one purpose: they want to modify the constitution, AGAIN.

They just used this refugee chrisis to cement their rule further.
It's disgusting.
And let me say it again: I am anti-refugee.

and how in the world will your little union be able to enforce those laws ? isn't that a little too far east ?

>German troops
this isn't 1939, Germany has no troops

I don't share your optimism. Those crumbling empires will use Europe to fight their wars if we don't have the strength to keep them out. We'll have American blocs facing Russian/Chinese blocks as before.

its ok Tibor , we will have a civil war soon
I hope

>talk about the gypsies being gypsies

The happenings in 2006 gave them also a tremendous boost in popularity.

Except they pay to have access to 90% of the same benefits and obligations as we do. They and every other EEA members are pseudo-EU. Norway and Iceland's only reason to not join is fucking fishing.

They can't. If a member state refuses to comply with an EU law merkel can't do shit. They last resort is to suspend the state from the union but they can't expel them. If Germany decided to invade that country with their soldiers with broomsticks WWIII would begin.

This perspective is very important. Too many people here are jumping on the refugee hate bandwagon and forget how this whole thing is being exploited.

>Orbán and Fidesz destroys our country
> csalad.hu/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/CSOK_A5_szorolap_web1.pdf

Look at all that destruction I'm going to apply for soon.

> aargau
> in züri
You have to go back to algeria.

>won
well the only reason we needed the referendum:
>to tell brussels that the hungarians do not want them to violate contracts
is now void
so not really a win
it's a loss for everyone
including migrants

than i dont understand why didnt vote...

How good are the chances for Orban`s party in the next elections?

I doubt it, but not impossible, the only people I see most of the time who are dissatisfied with fidesz are too busy posting "fideszmaffia" and the like on facebook instead of some real protest or something.

Look I'm not of those faggots that say we can live alone fuck the EU. Let's live best Korea style. I say fuck the current Europe. It's a fucking economic union that's it. They shouldn't mess with a country politics nor force them to accept illegal immigrants. Also they fucking want to make the united states of Europe. It appears they didn't learn shit from History.

You tried so hard to keep us down and we're still better off than all of you combined.

>implying you will ever fuck anyone

Where do you think we are

Also, the amount of money you get is laughable, 10 million hungarian monies is nothing user, do you even know the value of money? Do you know the current prices for housing? Do you know how much it costs to raise a child? 10 million is fucking nothing, especially since you can only spend it on your house. This is chump change, user, if you wanna leech welfare, go to sweden

The funny thing about the German gippos(Sintis) in my neighbourhood is, when the '''''''Refugee''''''camp got put up here over night, they were the one who told their young ones to fuck with them. They throw rocks at them, beat up the kids in their age and spit on them and shit. And they get away with it.

I really like them since then. And they're not like your gippos(Romas). They all work and aren't thieves or anythig. They're just a little weird sometimes lol.

You should look up how many foreigners live there.

Really.

>has a referendum about quotas
>doesn't even reach the minimal quota he himself has set

but he have to destroy the current EU to rebuild something new. EU bureaucrats like Junker and Schulz dont want to change things

>implying Switzerland has native population.

>It's a fucking economic union that's it.

It was 65 years ago. Not anymore.

>Also they fucking want to make the united states of Europe. It appears they didn't learn shit from History.

Rotfl, you do realize that it's the only chance of Europe not being gangraped by China, the US and to a lesser extent Russia, right?

People butthurt about federalism are just whining about muh freedumz without objectively measuring the pros and cons.

Mostly well educated western eurogoogles and certainly not as many shitskins as you have in Molenbeek alone.

>They last resort is to suspend the state from the union
and they have to vote unanimously to make that effective
>unanimously
see the problem there?

Yeah you're right. The EU needs to come down so we can rebuild something new without those faggots like Junker and merkel. Good job Britain with brexit and I hope more exits come forward.
MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN. (but no federal shit).

Why was the turnout so shit?

I don't buy the Left claiming they boycotted the vote, that just smacks of being chickenshit and/or attempting to redirect the narrative of the result.

So why the apathy? Is it because a lot of Hungarians work overseas these days? Brexit had the higest democratic turnout in UK history, by comparison.

>implying china Russia and the US economy isn't going downhill

He'll stay, unless there is a new economic crisis or some kind of enormous fuckup from the government.

No democratic tradition. In the entire history of hungary the will of the people never mattered one bit. Apathy towards the state is in their culture now.

>violate contracts
>What are articles 77, 78, 79 and 80 of the TFEU

Could confirm, but I don't care enough.

Which means that Hungary for example had to suspend itself. Kek.

read
you limey cunt

but most of the country fucking hates orban, but are lazy pieces of shit who don't vote, or follow politics at all. We would do better with a benelovent ruler desu
Pic releated

There are no articles that would allow Brussels to dictate to a country to let non EU citizens enter their territory.

>we're still better off than all of you combined
t. Mafia secret accounts banker

>I don't buy the Left claiming they boycotted the vote, that just smacks of being chickenshit and/or attempting to redirect the narrative of the result.

Cry me a river. That's what happened nonetheless. There's a natural apathy and low turnout, but we've had multiple referendums above the 50% threshold before, so the boycott/vote invalid movement clearly worked.

Also 6.3% of voters, 230.000 people, intentionally cast invalid votes to protest the whole bullshit, so in the end only 40% of all eligible voters cast a valid vote.

He literally just quoted which ones are letting Brussels do that. Article 78(3) in particular, which led to an EC vote which passed with a qualified majority of 23-4-1.

>literally treasoning hungary for austro cunts.
I can not think of a single good thing has been done by austria throughout human history.

the best thing is we go back to an pure economic Union and nothing more if any

without Hungary they can only make a "warning", a lil' slap on the wrists and off you go
Kek
I imagine while negotiating the treaties more than one asked to write down that mess or they wouldn't ratify them

> implying thats unique or bad in any way
> what is luxembourg or belgium

>being this mad because you had no clay originally and had to create your own

cuck

>Article 78(3)
>shall develop

This is the usual
"we will do something in the future"

There is currently no common policy on asylum.
And hungary does not want a common policy on asylum where the EU gets to decide where they put how many migrants.
That is not necessitated by that article.

1867-1914 was pretty good though.
Reminder that in 1848 we didn't want to seceed completly, that was only edgy kossuth, literally everyone else, inculding the march 15 government wanted a confederacy, where all states had equal representation

Who says I want to buy a house pussball? Combined with some savings it's enough to build an annex.

Austro hungary world power.

Give up on Switzerland after getting their ass kicked.

You will be missed. Die well, Hans.

Yes, but only thanks to the austrians FINALLY letting us govern ourselves and do our own thing.

That's not really a thing they actively DID though.

This wouldn't expect this from a kraut but you're a based one my friend.

Ignorant. You think there's a middle ground or grey area? When you play the game of free market capitalism, you either win or you die. Especially for smaller countries who don't have the benefit of being a trusted safe haven for drug lord billions and Nazi gold, they'd be buttfucked without being part of a larger free trade union with a certain degree of political representation.

At the moment (including the UK, kek), the EU is the largest economic area on this planet, followed by the US and China - but those two are just a few percent behind. You can bet your hairy arse that the forces in both the US and China are waiting to pounce on every fucking opportunity they have to take a bite out of the EU economy. It can happen rather quickly.

>WE WON IN HUNGARY!

If you lose, you win.

>tfw we're gonna have a similar event like Nándorfehérvár

Quotas have not even been a topic at EU meetings in the last few months.

Orban was even called an idiot at meetings because he still insisted on a referendum about something the EU ditched a long while ago.

Nándorfehérvár lead to the glorious Hunyadi days and kebab removal, I'm hyped

I want a united states of europe like churchill

It's the only way to stand against the storm of the ages. And in the tide of foreign threats.

Not the current EU which is just institutionalized corruption, but a new EU where the people directly vote the government, and no region is given preferential treatment over any other.
We share one cultural basis.
And the individual national identities are not protected by imaginary borders, but by cultural programs.

with this apathy it will be really hard for you to leave the EU

Hungary alone today isnt even on map, astria hungary was rthe 4th power in world.

>isn't even on the map
because of trianon splitting up the country and giving some of us to AUSTRIA even, so that we can't become a superpower.

>I want a united states of europe like churchill
I was about to call you a faggot for dissing on my boy, Ferencjóska, but you're allright user

Nah, austria just germanizes all of south slavs and becomes world power.

your vote will count less, dipshit, you will destroy your own culture

It sounds nice, but I think it would only work if the people and leaders really bought into the ideals involved, in which case there wouldn't really be a problem to solve.

you can't have effective and market competitive economic union without a common currency and production standard, which mean common law and jurisdiction, and so on and so forth
each step was considered logically
But, you know: the road to hell is paved with good intention.

>what is geographical proximity + mediterranean laziness

.... fuck no

there have to be measures taken against this.

europe needs cohesion.
Also look at bavaria. they are a part of a federal republic and they still do their own thing and are very much proud of their unique culture

>if the people and leaders really bought into the ideals involved, i
that's why it will take time and effort and not just trying to turn a union that's basically just institutionalized corruption into something else.

never said it would be easy.

>t. "walloon" cunt

Northern French need to go back.

i meant an economic union before the contracts of Maastricht

But i agree with you

>a new EU where the people directly vote the government

No nation on this planet directly votes a government, that's hardly the EU's fault. The current system with Council/Commission/Parliament isn't the best, but a direct election of Commission would

a) render the parliament somewhat useless
b) requires the complete transfer of national powers to the Commission, or else they'd be just sitting there playing with their nutsacks

I am vastly in favour of a concept utilising Liquid Democracy underpinned by a army of educated, renowned and knowledgable experts.

bavaria has the same languages, the same mentality, the same culture

European countries have common values but are still different in their own ways (and that is not a bad thing)

I'm sorry but unlike your 100 year old country my 1000yo one people fought hard to keep it independent and I wouldn't throw away all our effort history and culture so we could just make some few shelkels. The EU doesn't work for us and it is one reason why our economy sucks. The EU a federal state over my dead body. Unless it changes its name to European states of Portugal

And they did just do that? An EC vote followed which was passed with a qualified majority.

>bavaria has the same languages, the same mentality, the same culture

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Cred Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

problem is, those same articles say the "ordinary legislative procedure" should be used to establish those policies
So, parity of EP and CoEU+use of qualified majority and not unanimity in Council
so if not enough countries back Hungary, the EU could technically impose that common policy

Hungary is literally 1016 years old you fucking moor piece of shit

>applying for one-time family benefit ≠ leeching welfare

kys

Translation pls? Too lazy to go to google translator.

Your 1000 years old country is the best proof how once great empires will crumble to a joke, like what you are now.

There aren't many EU members which I would consider as hopeless as Hungary, but Spain and Portugal are definitely two of those.

Love,
An 1100 years old country

it isd still an accent dipshit

They still have the same culture, values, history like the rest of Germany

I read that in Edmund Stoiber's voice.

>implying you will ever gf into family
>implying that change is enough for anything, other than a fucking proli panel in pest

Austria Hungary =/= Hungary

Are you retarded? Navy seal copypasta in Bavarian dialect.

>No nation on this planet directly votes a government,
And that's why every country on earth is shit as hell.

i'm absolutely for a direct democracy with at-home voting, and a constitution specifying that if anything is found to contradict hard evidence it's unconstitutional.

>the same mentality, the same culture
these parts are true about europe too, at least to the extent to which they're true about bavaria.

gr8b8m8r88/8

>qualified majority
and hungary didn't have veto rights which they are protesting.

>so if not enough countries back Hungary, the EU could technically impose that common policy
Which is why it would have been important to send a clear message here so other countries can join in instead of "lolololol we didn't vote fuck u orban xDDD"

> what is geography
> super lazy yet somehow more successful than arab/swampnigger master race
Lel

Love this copypasta

Whatever happens im buying self defense guns and a bunch of canned food and water. Maybe im going back to the countryside to my family to protect the home together...

>Nándorfehérvár lead to the glorious Hunyadi days and kebab removal, I'm hyped

Nándorfehérvár lead to Hunyadi's death fyi

Sorry not my fault for not speaking nazi dialects

Hungary = Hungary though

And sadly it fell 65 years later too :c

we are still too different than an United States of Europe would not work ( language for example)

>Kingdom of Hungary
>Founded: 1000 AD
come on emanuel

It was still THE Nándorfehérvári Diadal, user, that btfo kebabs till the death of Mathias
Or I might be mixing shit up

twitter.com/AFP/status/782668028597116929

>and hungary didn't have veto rights which they are protesting.

So? Noone had veto rights.

The government is basically bitching about getting the bill at the end of the meal and not wanting to pay for it.

We're constantly eating the meal in the form of free monies and now when it comes to actually contribute something, we say fuck off. Not how it works.