MAY HAS SPOKEN!!! WE ARE LEAVING BEFORE MARCH 2017!

EURO PLEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/theresa-may-brexit-boris-johnson-david-davis-liam-fox-live/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/theresa-may-brexit-boris-johnson-david-davis-liam-fox-live/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
youtube.com/watch?v=66HMrkjHzXc
youtube.com/watch?v=TiqO2h9hFJA
youtube.com/watch?v=53zFtBZjc9M
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/bring-back-britannia-to-rule-the-waves-after-brexit/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/05/ed-miliband-loophole-cheap-foreign-labour
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2379477/Brussels-offers-UK-firms-1-000-cash-bribes-hire-foreign-workers.html
channel4.com/news/supermarkets-exploitation-investigation-launched
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hunke#Zehn_Postulate_zur_deutschen_und_europ.C3.A4ischen_Wirtschaftspolitik
youtube.com/watch?v=dytMP6WeHIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
irishexaminer.com/business/technology/apple-gets-go-ahead-for-cork-expansion-417732.html
apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-7/5.5-inch-display-256gb-black#01,11,22
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-fallout-affecting-ireland-more-than-any-other-eu-country-eu-referendum-a7142781.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she looks like she was hot when she was younger

Oh boy I can't wait for my Facebook "friends" to start talking about this again.

no desu...ive looked at pics of her when she was younger and she looks nicer now desu

i love the butthurt it sustains me lol

seriously?
thats a shame
how the fuck did it happen, women usually age like milk

Gilf

oh no, you didn't

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/theresa-may-brexit-boris-johnson-david-davis-liam-fox-live/
I'm proud of you guys.

Goddamn it I thought for sure there would be another referendum.

> Theresa May will never dominate you in high heels

feels real fucking bad man

im looking forward to the formation of the CANZUK union now

it is time to restore the empire!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

Get MI6 to bury weedman first

You'll have to kill a lot of leafs first for that to happen.

>Thinks democracies will just keep re-voting until you get the outcome you want

I like your style best China.

>WE ARE LEAVING BEFORE MARCH 2017
Nah, article 50 will be triggered by end of March next year, however the end result won't happen before spring of 2019. Also, she said the deals will involve give and take, lowkey implying freedom of movement (she already rejected point-based systems). So yeah don't cheer just yet m8

Noice, don't let the serbcuck to know this!

she said she wants a system more harsher than the aussies one.

That's a Clintonista for you.

>Stack, stack, stack that deck
>Revote
>Kill dissenters

This is what they want.

>be out by 2019
So it's not happening. They're going to ignore the vote after all and just stall for time until they give some bullshit excuse for staying.

Friendly reminder just a few months ago she said Britons benefit from Sharia Law

Going to spend 3 months in GB starting March 2017.
Am I going to get hate crimed now?

>having a goybook in 2016.

How are all those chav slut selfies, self-volunteering information, pictures of food, and other pointless shit going for ya?

Burgerclap here for grad school here, does this mean the pound will still be low for the foreseeable future?

Hopefully

holy shit she looks just like Jeff Mangum

this women aged like fine wine .
got better by age .

No, you are not leaving before the end of march 2017 you moron.
Read up on shit before making threads.

The EU sucks ass. Yet Hillary wants the US to be like them.

Glad to see Hungary showing some balls.

the swiss? nah we see you as exotic not as a dirty foreigner...i dont even know what your accent even sounds like?

you wont get bothered.

APOLOGISE

PURE GILF

>tfw Cred Forums memes brexit into existance

w-we're too powerful now, aren't we anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=66HMrkjHzXc

>implying you will ever be allowed to leave

she's fucking disgusting , how can even Pakis try to rape women like her ? damn they're really some kind of niggers to be able to touch those abominations.

Eurofaggotry

>Ireland begging us to stay

This is just getting sad, we're going and that's that.

It's over.

>“But let me be clear. We are not leaving the European Union only to give up control of immigration again. And we are not leaving only to return to the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice.”

Fucking based.

Low quality b8

No freedom of movement m8, see this from her conference speech earlier:

>Some politicians, democratically elected politicians, say that the referendum isn't valid.
>We need to have a second vote
>Others say they don't like the result and they'll challenge any attempt to leave the European Union through the courts

OH COME ON

I am very excite

>YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR REFERENDUM
>YOU'LL NEVER WIN THE REFERENDUM
>W-WE'LL GET A SECOND REFERENDUM
>T-THEY-LL NEVER INVOKE ARTICLE 50
When will they learn

>chav slut selfies
>he doesn't know this is something I like

feels good man

Mate, the amount of shit people have given me on this board about how we're never gonna invoke article 50... will they ever learn? No one can chain the anglo

I'll believe it when I see it. But if she does activate Article 50 soon it might deter a UKIP uprising.

You should add
>They'll never leave the single market

Honi soit qui mal y pense !

I love Orban so damn much. Fucking based.

its over mick

why not join us and make our nations the dominant power again? or do you want to be that little bit of europe famous for being drunks and potatos and the place black americans claim to decent from?

i 100% would

Good for you, bongs, hope we're going to follow soon. EU has done nothing but hurt us financially and socially. Time to bail and ally with Russia.

>and ally with Russia
Well I wouldn't go that far

bye lmao

>Ally with Russia
Wouldn't trust em if I were you, but I suppose you need Allies.
Good luck on your future referendum Genghis.
May the Finnish Khanite one day come about.

>tfw whenever I'm sad I just have to remember BREXIT and everything is good again

youtube.com/watch?v=TiqO2h9hFJA

All them lefty tears, glorious. Brexit is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Based bongs

Those fucking knockers
holy shit bongs, y'all might have some facial and dental issues but GEYARGHHH DEM TITIES
>pic related somehow to muh dik mufuggah

HNNGGGG

Read the Lisbon Treaty you nigger. The reason she said 2019 is because it's two years after the declaration.

im waiting for the eternal krauts to post...they always rage about brexit

Yes, but you will lose the single market meaning loads of companies will leave meaning thousands of job losses.

Also what about NI and Scotland kicking off again?

if the eu collapses that will no longer be an issue lol

the scots will fall into line...the SNP are jokes now.

Wtf I love Theresa now

Dat granny cleavage

she would be stoned to death for this outfit in certain parts of the UK and Canada

Or the autistic Swiss poster, and the Serbian? I get all those Eastern Euro shit hole flags mixed up. Looks like the Russian flag with a shit smear on it.

Or the US, Inshallah snackbar.

This thread needs more Aryan BLOOD

Anyone have any good Brexit asspain compilations?

If the EU collapses, so do we. Only winners are America and China.

>just a few months ago she said Britons benefit from Sharia Law

And I guess that's why she won Islamophobe of the Year award 2015 and got nominated again in 2016.

>Implying it's not worth the suffering and nuclear burning in order to watch the EU burn.

To be fair, everyone that doesn't bend over backwards to lick Islamic arse, or Jewish arse is classed as a "wacist islamaphobe anti semite".

>Tfw Brexit
>Tfw English passport
>Tfw English

I stop being sad and these things immediately make me happy considered how desired they are in the world.

Laura Bush was qt as hell tbqh also

>tfw after hundreds of years of getting saved by the brits, we are able to repay them with the Lisbon Treaty

Feels good man.

youtube.com/watch?v=53zFtBZjc9M

What did you think of her speech?

>even the british PRIME MINISTER acts like a retarded slag
>british "people"
>british """""culture"""""

>London finance industry will probably just leave
>Living in this shit city might actually get cheaper

Mixed blessing but I'll take it.

your elections are a meme and your current pres is a nigger in the rainbow house

dont you ever chat shit about us ever again burger!

It will skyrocket when the euro falls. Buy the pound buys and watch as the krauts and frogs snivel in desperation as the money becomes worth 0.

>3 or more brits on there
>two were the pms of 2016

BRITANNIA BOWS TO NO FOREIGNER! HER PRIDE AND HONOUR SHALL NOT BE SHIRKED BY LIBERALISM AND AMERICA!

This is her opening gambit, I bet she will end up giving way on free movement in some way or other, maybe you need a proven work permit but flights between Bucharest and London will still flow just as freely

I can't wait till Brexit kicks out all the mudslimes and sjws. Then I will frequent the UK for vacation with the wife.

I hope France follows. Always wanted to visit Paris.

oh sheeeiiiit. merkel going to be mad. shes like you dont get to leave for 2 years and you better not sign any trade deals !

Triggering article 50 begins the 2 year process of leaving. We won't be leaving by March. It will be more like March 2019.

why so soon? i want to leave but shit will be hard for me if it's that quick.

>implying thats at all a problem

Fucking hilarious

i fucking hope so because otherwise I'm fucked mate.

>Maajid Nawaz on an "islamophobia" poster
These people are fucking idiots

Be sure to make a nice collage and up that shit here. I'm no commie but keks are keks, and you'd better share em.

I'm pro brexit, but you are delusional mate

>Brexit kicks out all the mudslimes and sjws
What the fuck are you talking about? UK citizens are UK citizens

Fuck off bong. I don't want to show id to buy a butter knife or go to jail for ten years for watching a movie. Keep your shitty laws to yourself.

wow user thats actually quite sweet :D

>crash euro with no survivors
>DB on its last legs
>Briton getting out prematurely will be the last straw if it has entered collapsed beyond then
I HAVE FAMILY THERE YOU CAN'T DO THIS YOU FUCKING BONGS

>believing words from politicians

Large companies are already threatening UK to leave if they can't get free trade with rest of EU just like it was before brexit.

She's walking through a minefield.

mmm May need those titties soaked in cum

I have news for you.....

Its illegal to carry a screwdriver in parks in Australia.

and the pound plummets, you fucking nigger lover.

Wondered how long it would take a Pole to comment.

Sorry but no more gibsmedat for you, you're gonna have to start paying your way.

REV UP THOSE EXPORTS NIGGER!

>>Briton
That's a person. The place is "Britain"

A Briton from Britain

It'll be empty words, moving headquarters will be more trouble than its worth given the current climate with the Euro threatening to collapse.

Never even worked in UK.

And google nissan and brexit.

>This is the kind of lies that made cucks vote remain
>"MUH SHEKELS!"

what do we export you nigger loving piece of shit ? cod ?

no choice in the matter aussie...the empire needs men!

No gibsmedat for you, and if we gave a shit what businesses thought we'd have adopted the Euro and stayed in the EU.

We don't give a shit, now fuck off, go clean a toilet or something.

Speaking of toilets, we export your whore of a mother to Africa you nigger fucking paki licker.

Euro is doing fine now. Only frogxit could destroy it. And whole eastern EU is already handing benefits for companies willing to move.

If UK/EU negotiations go bad anything could happen.

Oh boy, it's going to be glorious when your economy crash and burn next year.

>Euro is doing fine now.
Wait he's serious isn't he?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Talk about fucking delusion.

DARE

TO

DREAM

THAT

THE

DAWN IS BREAKING ON AN INDEPENDENT UNITED KINGDOM

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

>Poles leave
>Economy crashes faster than after brexit

>Euro is doing fine now
Greece? Spain? Portugal? Italy?

fuck off pole...we will be fine you are fucked parasite!

>Cameron

What did he do? Call for the arrest of their rape gangs?

So what? Our economy crashed in 2008, we bailed out RBS and HBOS. We had sterling crisis, we've had lots of shit and recovered just fine.

You? Your nations history and future is leeching all it can from anyone, you're a whore nation that doesn't even give a blowjob. Fuck off, go invent something, go do something other than leech.

Higher chance of the EU crumbling than my country crumbling.

Have fun propping up Italian banks and rescuing the PIIGS you slavshit. Oh and you will accept those migrant quotas you little bigot bitch.

There will in Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales. This will be the worst British decision since George III spurged out and ignored all advice on foreign affairs.

FARRAGE COMES TO TRUMPS AID!

Is it true that the laws that we want to keep and/or fuck off will have to go through the houses of parliament first ?

>Only frogxit could destroy it.

Or another banking crisis started by the collapse of a major Eurozone bank.

Dude you have really problems no sane pole wants to get into the UK we prefer Ireland only bydło goes to the UK

Oh yes, poor euro.

>Wales

Wales voted for Brexit you fucking mong, and nobody wants to go near a power keg like NI with an independence referendum.

What don't you get? We don't care about money, you think any of the average people in the UK see any of those kinds of benefits or profits?

It's a phenomenon known as "privatisation of profits, nationalisation of losses". We do not care, we've not seen any benefits so we won't miss anything. In regards to losses? We don't give a shit.

Get it through that thick, demented slav head of yours. There's more important things than profits.

Things like laughing at Germany and France being raped and stabbed and shot at and blown up by the hordes they keep letting in.

Pic related.

Everything is being enshrined into UK law for continuity, then yes parliament will examine what they want to throw away and what to keep.

Low quality bait

This. Only retards went to UK. Hell, my town became much nicer after all of those scum left to wash dishes in London.

>There are more important things than standard of living

Fuck off you retard. You're making us look bad.

Then can you tell the 250,000 of them that live here to fuck off?

Yes, poor Euro, pegged to a German dominated currency has done wonders for Greece and the rest of the Eurozone. You're only doing well because Germany is pumping full of cash, harder and faster than a slag in Rotherham is pumped full of paki cum.

As soon as that pumping stops? You'll drop right on your face like the pathetic, useless, waste of space shitstain of a nation you are, or maybe you'll run back to Papa Russia for some new pumping? Who knows? Whore.

Its true dude no troll my town wasnt safe until we joined the EU and they have gone to UK
But you are no better than Germany,France

Yes, Germany is doing quite well. Did you read my post? What about the Mediterranean countries?

He just stated the standard of living didn't go up specifically because the trillions gained from staying in the EU doesn't stay in the UK.

Standard of living, please tell me how the stagnated wages due to an endless pool of labour has improved living standards you fucking retard.

Come on bitch tits, explain it to me, DURRR DURRR DURRR HERRRR GURRRRR.....

You dipshit paki muncher.

Then don't complain when they get stabbed/beaten. You can stop making those daily threads about your precious "angels of the light" being killed. Seeing as you class them as scum. You should be happy they get killed.

Good, good times.

Yeah not ALL of it stays here but we get much more than we put in the EU and the economy will 100% suffer after the brexit. Just look how the mere announcement fucked us.

Stop using words like fucking desu you idiot.

Well, thankfully British affairs ceased to be your fucking business around about 1776.

Deepends. Are you a raghead? Cause if you are, you're fucked.

We have one of the most resilient economies in the world, and a major reason we do is because we opted to stay out of the single currency. The low exchange rate is a temporary stumble - even the naysayers are feeling more optimistic.

Shut the fuck up. If there's one thing I'm glad about, it's that we won't have to persist in funding you pikey scum.

This man sees into the future.

Let em! If there's one thing I'm fucking tired of more than the fucking micks, it's the fucking jocks bitching and whining, and holding ENGLISH interests to ransom because shit isn't going their way. They want Europe? Go. I'll even wrap the entire fucking cesspit that is the north up in a fucking bow and deliver it to Merkel myself.

You mean the economy your countrymen have done nothing to help despite moving here as "economic migrants", earning money under the table while claiming benefits and sending it back home?

There's only one good kind of pole. A dead one.

You are hilarious.

You better chill you surely dont want a civil war with poles in your own country

>Everything is being enshrined into UK law for continuity, then yes parliament will examine what they want to throw away and what to keep.

So, how many of the current retards we have in Westminster wanted a remain vote ?

My concern about this is that if the majority of the retards in Westminster wanted a remain vote then won't they simply keep existing EU laws. So if that's the case then what was the point of the Brexit vote ?.

Listened to the people.

>and the economy will 100% suffer after the brexit.

If it's a soft exit it won't do a thing to the economy.

They provide cheap labor so our business and economy can grow. Plus a lot of the immigrants from EUROPE are skilled workers looking for a good living from whom the government profits WAAAY more.

Not really hard to improve from the shit state you were in during commie times. That, and it's an undeniable fact that the euro only works for Germany. Poland could be as great as France if they broke off from the EU circa 2011.

Sorry i'd rather stay with Germany

Fuck off. It doesn't matter what will actually happen and on what terms. The country will suffer setbacks from the brexit and wont receive the same benefits/rights in the EU as before.

At least some bongs get it.

If poles and other qualified immigrants leave you will be left with nothing but pakis.

Good luck then.

If you feel that good about them faggot, fuck off to poland.

Based

>as great as France
>great

You mean a hotpot of islamists and other social problems? With workers refusing to work every month and army on the streets?

Yeah, no thanks.

>Fuck off. It doesn't matter what will actually happen and on what terms.

Of course it does. If we end up continuing to trade in the single market, it'll be business as usual for almost all companies based here. In fact if we move to the EFTA and form separate trade agreements, it'll be beneficial to our economy.

why tho.

Tell that to your fellow Poles.
I think your brethren would rather be with Poland instead of under master Germany. At least they remember they had to refer to Germany as 'master'.

In that case... greater.

It doesn't matter if I think niggers should be burnt at the stake. What matters is the actual effects on the country. Personally I don't mind Poles or Europeans in general. Though I have a dislike for sand niggers.

Actually, we'll be left with less people. We can always kick out the pakis for fraud, terrorism, etc.

May or March? Make up your mind.

There is nothing good about france. Nothing. Aside from America, it's the one country in the world I'm rooting for the ragheads to obliterate entirely. I'm tired of bailing the french out.

maybe becouse at least 50% of our export goes to Germany?

It's March you brainless kraut.
May is the surname of the PM.

It's the sixth largest economy. Sure, they're shit compared to the top five; but they're still pretty good.

>form separate trade agreements
Top kek my friend. Master economist at work here. HOW WILL YOU FORM ANY FAVORABLE AGREEMENTS WITH SHIT ALL FOR LEVERAGE YOU FUCKING RETARD.

>3 months into Brexit and chill and she gives you this look

lul

I know I am, you're a leech and a slavshit. Diddums.

Poles are nothing, they get beaten and stabbed and they'll like it.

Except it puts people out of works and creates a drain on the welfare system, so I'll ask you again.

How does your average citizen in the UK benefit from this? Because to me that is not a benefit, that is just businesses hiding tax in offshore accounts, hiring slave labour, demonising people here by calling them lazy when these jobs were being done long before the doors opened up to the labour pool.

You can't argue against this so don't bother, your average citizen see's no benefit to the EU or the massive labour pool, the average UK citizen voted against the Euro because even the dumbest of the dumb inbred's in villages and towns across the UK know a lot more than EU politicians, the same dumb inbred's know a lot more about the dangers and the lack of benefits the EU causes and voted against it on the 23rd June.

You my dear little cuckey McCuckface are in the minority here, now if you love the EU so much and want Brussels to rape you then I suggest you fuck off to Ireland or to Lelgium or some other third world shit hole. You're not wanted, you're not needed and no one will miss you.

The same goes for all the companies that threaten to leave, you threatened to leave when we didn't join the Euro and guess what you didn't even fucking leave you cowards. Now you threatening to leave again and guess what? You're not going to leave at all, because you know what side your bread is buttered and you'll do as you're fucking told and you'll fucking like it and do it with a smile on your face.

End of discussion cuck.

Send it here senpai.

>no leverage
>5th largest economy in the world

Are you retarded?

Start changing that. You can sell your exports to larger and more wealthier markets more easily if you leave the EU. You won't have to deal with the EU's constant pestering.

You have nothing to lose but your parasites. Don't be a slave to the Germans.

Exactly. I'm sure the yanks would love to support the Poles against the muslims and liberals. Plus, the yanks' pockets are bigger so you can sell them for more; it's also a bigger market so you can increase your production and sell more of your exports.

DARE
TO
DREAM

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/bring-back-britannia-to-rule-the-waves-after-brexit/

Sorry friend I guess you didn't hear Britannia is getting back to ruling the waves!

Looks better now.

Wtf how?

suck my dick desu

We got overtaken after the brexit so were 6th now. Even so you must be retarded if you think that is shit all compared to the US or China who will fuck us in the god damn ass when we leave.

>retarded slav thinks its an economic miracle when other countries pump billions in to his country and GDP goes up

topkek, are you actually this retarded?

Britain on their way to become a tax haven.

No, we're just getting back to focusing on our own people, instead of winning your wars, cleaning up your messes and paying for every coon and turban on the planet.

He's a cuck remainiac shill that was probably out in Birmingham (New Pakistan) protesting over "austerity" even though he wouldn't know what austerity was if he was starving to death.

Fucking cucks like that need stabbing.

Ah finally! Feels good to lose dead weight.

Second rate tax haven. Ireland will still be better than us LUL

Not to mention recover from communism.

Implying we already weren't. I guarantee you that part of the strategy for keeping banks in the UK, will be to take Luxembourg out at the knees. Corporation tax is going to be reduced - sharply, and debts forgiven.

>compared to the US or China who will fuck us in the god damn ass when we leave

If we leave on a soft exit we will remain in the EFTA and none of this will make the slightest difference to either of them.

That's the Republic of Ireland, we have Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos, Bermuda and a few other tax havens.

We have a cure for HIV waiting to be released btw.

And dementia soon, then cancer, not to mention all the science shit.

But hey, you keep on inviting those ficki ficki's in, all those doctors and engineers and you still can't keep up with the UK. Even with an artificially deflated currency to boost your junk shit cars you rigged to cheat emissions tests.

GG Germany, G fucking G.

Im a 20 year old Uni student in London working as a cashier part time competing with the slavs and sand nigger you blame. If you actually do the fucking work it doesn't matter. You can easily make a living.

Yeah...can we not release that cure? I'm pretty ok with faggots and niggers dying slowly and painfully.

Well I guess I agree but there's a lot of if's there.

You think any of our banks would actually leave?

I want them to fuck off, boom and bust cycles, bailing them out constantly, let Germany have them. See how long they can stand cleaning up their mess constantly.

Is she Mallory from Archer?

You might lose everything else but your investment banking.

I have no problem with them leaving personally, but I think the tories will do whatever they can to keep them here.

Leaving the single market will not mean thousands of jobs lost.

People like you seem to operate under the assumption that ANYWHERE is better or equal to here. That all companies will just go "well shit, better move all our HQs to Frankfurt" and it's just that simple.There's a couple of quite big things that will stop them doing this, things that it seems like you haven't considered.

>1. The UK speaks English, and English is the language of business.
While this is certainly becoming less and less of an issue given that the vast majority of Western Europeans speak very good English, not that many speak it fluently.

>2. British schools and culture
These people who work for major corporations don't live in a bubble where all they do is go to work and then return to their pod for nutrients before going back to work the next day. They require a lifestyle too, and nowhere in Europe - not a single place - can boasts the international appeal of the United Kingdom. We've got everything here and, relating to the above point, in a language everyone can pretty much follow along or understand completely. Ever tried going to a comedy club in Amsterdam or Berlin? A theatre production? How about their kids? Do Japanese or Indian children, for example, want to learn German as their second language or English? Will the Europeans be happy with literally hundreds of thousands of people from all around the world coming to work in their banking industry and not integrating at all? I know they don't mind when they're poor minorities, but what if they're all wealthy and buying all the property? I think it'll be different.

>3. Job security
Do you know why people in Berlin barely work and get paid well for it? It's because it's extremely hard to fire someone and their minimum wage is, in some places, absolutely astronomical. European worker's rights is one of the number one reasons why massive corporations are never going to choose an EU nation over the UK.

Because that's the smart and the right thing to do for the country. Seriously are you all retarded on this fucking thread?

crashing this union with no survivors
godspeed

remind me again - why is Germany so pro-EU when they're the other foot that funds the continent? Without the UK and Germany, the project is dead.

>but I think the tories will do whatever they can to keep them here

If the Tories let them lose passporting rights, it'll probably be the first time in living memory that the government has said no to the financial industry.

Bitch, can you fucking read?

What's up with Brits and female leaders?

We're a meritocracy. Or at least, we used to be.

Do gooders, what can you do?

Besides, muh free market for cures!

Yeah that's all wonderful, it becomes a bit unfair when businesses are given £1000 for each EU migrant they hire, not to mention the minimum wage loophole that allows EU nationals to be paid below the NMW.

Ignoring those factors I'm in agreement with you, if you're useless you should die. I don't blame niggers or pakis for that (proportionately most of them are the highest recipients of welfare). But unfair treatment, affirmative action as it were for EU workers? That shit isn't right and it benefits no one and it's modern day exploitation of EU workers and they being the cucks they are, defend this and you are defending this with your bullshit.

If you care so much about Poles or Lithuanians or whatever then you should agree with me that both Brit born and EU workers should have a level playing field.

They don't.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/05/ed-miliband-loophole-cheap-foreign-labour

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2379477/Brussels-offers-UK-firms-1-000-cash-bribes-hire-foreign-workers.html

There's also companies that will only hire EU workers and throw away UK born applicants. Because of these loopholes.

Oh and if you haven't seen it, give it a watch.

channel4.com/news/supermarkets-exploitation-investigation-launched

It will open your eyes as to what's really going on and you will see that it benefits NO ONE but corrupt businesses that do not want to pay tax.

because the southern countries have been deindustrialized and buy German exports now.
The EU is the WW1 dream becoming true.

Right wing female leaders are very rare but can be brutal as fuck.

Well fucking finally.

Also,by ''leaving before march 2017'' does she mean triggering the article or actually fucking off?

Brexit seems to be so poorly understood by people in general. At this rate you will at least be out by 2019 though.

Our female leaders have bigger balls than our male leaders do.

Don't fuck with the female leaders, they are not like Hillary or Lima or any other cuckshit female leader around the world.

Without the UK tough decisions will have to be made.
A EU under the rule of France and the mediterian countrys is not acceptable for Germany.

EU serves to hide german foreign political ambitions and to devalue the currency for the time being.

>if the majority of the retards in Westminster wanted a remain vote then won't they simply keep existing EU laws.
It doesn't work like that. The point of staying in the EU is for the benefits of traveling and working. That's what they were hoping for. Legislation about light bulbs and toilets is not a concern.

The EU also has important worker protection rights that we will probably keep, which is actually a good thing.

Would it be more WWII, Given that most of the constitution, Shengen and Lisbon uses the Nazi manifesto as a framework?

>EU serves to hide german foreign political ambitions and to devalue the currency for the time being.
kek, at least you're honest

>does she mean triggering the article or actually fucking off?

Triggering Article 50. Don't get your hopes up, because unless we end up going with a hard exit on WTO rules, the two year time line will be pushed back repeatedly.

I remember when I learned that almost all EU fishing waters are actually British. In several countries they have come in and demanded the shutdown of whole industries, to play favorites and protect the same industry in "better" countries.

>he doesn't know about desu
>being this new

>not realising that it's only white Europeans getting the shit kicked out of them now
>not realising that all the ragheads voted to Leave because it means their 23 cousins have a better chance of moving here

I see where you're coming from but these are very fringe cases and for the most jobs I applied for they never ask anything about your race or nationality. On some they do but at least to me it seems that for the low end jobs they don't give a shit who they hire. They just choose the worst ones off who look like someones who will do loads of overtime. Anyhow love you buddy no hard feelings :)

Man...If I were you, I'd be shitting it. Germany is gonna be a nightmare if Merkel and Juncker push through Turkish admittance.

One of my "friends" had a hilarious temper tantrum. He just shit buzzwords. He's a grown man in his 30's with a wife and kid, and all the family wear problem glasses and the kid looks a little retarded.

That's cause he's a result of hubby being cucked.

kek

Exactly, why do you think that britcucks are so mad at you? You send you thw white trash over and expect it to work out.

I'm beginning to hate my half slav herritage when idiots like you represent it. Slavs more like slaves haha

That's it, I am a #MayMissile now

>Germany is gonna be a nightmare if Merkel and Juncker push through Turkish admittance.

A million migrants from fuck knows where is already a time bomb.

The amount of salty little englanders ITT spewing out embarrassing, blog post-length screeds about how "hard brexit won't be a disaster, honest! Dear Leader May said it so it must be true!".

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

They paid our fisherman to destroy their own fishing boats.

We don't actually own that much fishing water within the EU, most of it was stolen and distributed out.

We'll be taking it back. Spain tried to steal Canadian fishing waters in the Grand Banks, it led to a conflict in which the EU (supposed to be neutral and not get involved) ended up siding with Spain.

Of course they got BTFO when Ireland and the UK defended Canada. But it goes to show you that the EU is a spiteful, anglophobic piece of shit for a union, and when are they going to sign of auditors? I want to know what exactly they are spending MY money on. MY money, not theirs it's mine. Fucking cunts need to learn it.

They wont kick nobody out :/ At best they will make you get a visa to get in but even that's unlikely if they want to stay on even remotely good terms with the EU.

Dude you guys have just as much bureaucratic bullshit as we do. Stop being a shit cunt and envision a sick ass Anglosphere union

Yes, yes it is. I've actually been pretty pragmatic about that - Merkel wanted us to accept...what? 100k or something? Given that we're a fucking island, where are we supposed to put that many people?

mfw i was only ever on facebook for 2 weeks in 2006
mfw i have no face

I could see her just pushing Brexit back until her term is up so she doesn't have to do it,then having an election based on ''we will brexit for real/no we won't fuck that!''

Feels like both brit citizens and the rest of the planet is waiting to see what your inept politicians are actually going to do so they can plan around it, and no one is happy about it.

>mfw and yfw Britain is helping Turkey join the EU right as we are leaving

When did everything go so smug?

>Time bomb
KEK

Fuck off Direland, don't worry you'll be shielded financially as well as militarily, you're welcome btw.

You know my one regret about Eire? That we didn't kill more of you.

you're referring to Heinrich Hunke? Well Yes, but the whole setup is more inspired by the liberal bourgeois elites, not so much by the Prussian noble grand agrarians.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Hunke#Zehn_Postulate_zur_deutschen_und_europ.C3.A4ischen_Wirtschaftspolitik

>21 posts by this ID
>15 posts by this ID

My point proven.

Luckily we've dodged a bullet, the EU drew up a new migrant quota law which bypassed the "opt in" option that Denmark, United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland has, we would have had to take in 90,000 this October.

Also.

lol @ pic

People have questions and queries and we are answering them.

I know you don't like facts or logic (it's why you're third world and dependent on UK and EU bailouts) but come on now Ireland. Come on now.

>Turkish admittance

You mean like Boris "the Turk" Johnson repeatedly said he wanted?

Is it milk time mummy?

>Dat chain.

Kinky as fuck.

I had never considered that.

See the thing is, I'm not *entirely* opposed to the concept of an ever closer union. Just...Not with the current policies.

that was a pretty cool night. before everyone started shiting themselves and trying to back out.

youtube.com/watch?v=dytMP6WeHIs

>DIEU
>DROIT

It's "Deus Vult" you stupid nigger.

By the way, Apple is building a new HQ in London. I wonder how many Irish jobs will be lost?

Looks like it's back to the potato farms with you, Séamus.

What fucking standard of living do our poorest have? 400 fucking foodbanks and a shell of an NHS with minimal services to the elderly and mentally ill. Being paid £7.50 per hour when you need £8.20 minimum to get by in life.

None of this will change without massive shake ups, Brexit is just the precursor to the earthquake of a shake up the world will see.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/theresa-may-brexit-boris-johnson-david-davis-liam-fox-live/

Fucking based.

Godspeed England.

Give me a clear shot and a sidearm. Seriously. It would be my pleasure.

back out of backing out i mean.

Oh shit are they? I didn't know that.

THINGS! CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

>island of 60,000,000
>OMG where do we find room for another 0.16% increase!!!!

I wonder if this'll make those thousand pound fucking iPhones any cheaper? kek

eurocucks really make me laugh about this.
Are there people on pol (apart from germans) that unironically believe a kike, globalist, supra-national, antidemocratic organisation is working for your best interests?
topkek

in WW1 there were 2 big factions of elites. the (predominantly Prussian) agrarians, and the predominantly bourgeois liberals, latter became rich with their industries (Krupp, Thyssen) and it is them now being triumphant.
Big unions is always preferred by those loving to concentrate power, that's why it is bad for us the people, for us it means less economic and personal freedoms.

No one regrets the Brexit decision, it was bullshit propaganda pushed to try and influence a new vote, then they tried with the sob stories of racism after Brexit and that also failed. Now they are just protesting, I think the realisation that nothing they do will change anything is starting to hit them.

>happy that Britain is actively aiding the destruction of the white homeland

>stupid nigger
Not an argument.

I don't know about you, but I kind of like having a green belt and an economy.

Yes. Please do.

Trump supporters must be so envious right now. As we're busy making Britain great (or sovereign) again, Trump's fudging debates and his supporters are being made a laughingstock of for being anime obsessed, frog worshiping, hypocritical degenerates.

>Direland
>incoherent jingoism
>You know my one regret about Eire? That we didn't kill more of you.
>it's why you're third world

I suppose this is what counts as facts and logic and cool heads prevailing in post-factual England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

They're expanding their operations in Cork, so my estimates for job losses are at -1,000.

irishexaminer.com/business/technology/apple-gets-go-ahead-for-cork-expansion-417732.html

Why are you people so salty all the time? I thought you were a big, powerful nation or something.

As the thread proves, yes there are people that think that. Top kek.

I doubt it, aren't we also building a new space hub in Scotland or South England or something? There's so much going on that I've lost track.

Greenbelt land is protected and we already have a housing crisis.

Lefties chirp this mantra
>HURRRR BUILD MORE HOMES, WE NEED MORE HOMES FOR THE HOMELESS!

Then...

>HURRRR ACCEPT MORE FICKI FICKI, FUCK THE HOMES, ACCEPT MORE MIGRANTS PLS!

Which one do you want the most? More homes or more rapists? You can't have both.

>Thousand pounds for an iphone

Shit wtf are you doing bongs? Haha omfg fr fr

Silly Seamus.

Ireland - as a result of being cucked by the EU - is going to have to remove Apple's preferential tax status.

What kind of welcome mat do you think London is going to lay out for it?

>Why are you people so salty all the time? I thought you were a big, powerful nation or something.

Because as a first world nation and a power economy, that's our fucking right you potato nigger.

Eurofucks wanted it, they've got it. And how many times have they fucked us over? They deserve every bad thing coming their way and more.

You're right, it's a fact.

>muh GDP based on not having to subsidise Northern Ireland (that we fight and kill to get back, but don't really want back LOL)
>MUH GDP BASED ON IMF, ECB AND UK BAILOUTS! LOLOLOL

Just fuck off you pathetic piece of shit of a non country.

>0.16% extra will completely destroy the precious empty fields around our cities
>implying we shouldn't be building a fuckton of new housing anyway and concreting over the newts and gassing the badgers so our kids can actually have an affordable place to live
>implying building a fuckton of new housing won't help the economy

No iPhone costs £1000 except for the stupid shit you get in airports that are "gold plated" for dumb Arabs.

Seriously. Outside of you guys, we pay the most for electronics and digital goods.

>They're expanding their operations in Cork, so my estimates for job losses are at -1,000.

After the EU demand for Apple to pay 13 billion euros in taxes, don't expect that to last. Once the EU's finished legislating against leprecaun economics, it'll be back to the potato fields.

All the shitskins will die.

They charge like £600 for an iPhone. Not even joking, shits stupidly expensive, I'll stick with Samsung thanks.

Is that leaving for real? Or just invoking Article 50?

>we should actively help in the rape of our white sisters and the murder of our white brothers, because their politicians did something we don't like

Maybe that "eternal Anglo" shit wasn't a meme afterall

.16% extra will completely destroy the precious empty fields around our cities

Because it will

>>implying we shouldn't be building a fuckton of new housing anyway and concreting over the newts and gassing the badgers so our kids can actually have an affordable place to live

I like badgers more than I like your kids you benefit scrounging piece of shit.

>>implying building a fuckton of new housing won't help the economy

Implying Redrow won't hire a bunch of migrants instead of Britons.

My gold miners will spike from this.

Thank you based May.

Is it 13 billion? Holy shit, good luck getting that EU.

Apple you are more than welcome to come to London and the UK.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!

about 200-300 eagle bucks for top of the line around here.

They stopped being our brothers and sisters when they went against us.

Now if you love them so much, go live there. Fuck off.

tbf with EU related votes that's what usually happens.
plus they had a petition here to overturn it. It got btfo tho which was fun

Hey dipshit - check out the 256gb model

apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-7/5.5-inch-display-256gb-black#01,11,22

Haha I was right confused m8 that would be 2 months worth of minimum wage over here

Well all the more power to you, I hope the anglosphere will unite soon

They are region locked aren't they? So I can't buy one in the US and use it here.

They need to bring the prices down on their cheap plastic chinese built shit. Again, I'll stick with Samsung, much better. The new iPhone doesn't even have a headphone jack. What the hell man.

>Maajid Nawaz
>Bill Maher
As Nawaz said, FUCK THE REGRESSIVE LEFT

£919.00

Fuck off lol.

You do realise that although gdp per capita is helpful, it means very little, right?
Ireland has huge foreign investment because it's a tax haven. It means your GDP is hugely artificially inflated. The average irish person isn't more well off than a Brit.
You also have 0 standing in the world. An irish exit from the EU wouldn't have triggered worldwide shock and market turmoil.
If it wasn't for retarded burgers muh heritaging and us feeling bad for our spastic neighbours, you would be nothing.

What the actual fuck is this ? You fat fucks get everything fucking cheaper.

;)

idk I can't afford that shit, I would just lose it anyway. lol

Invoking article 50 IS leaving user. It starts a 2 year timer which says "After 2 years we are done".

Yeah but it's justifiable that our electronic goods are so expensive

Surely you guys didn't fall that far from being the premier World power that your maladapted convict son has supprased you

And then of course they'll sell you on the case - oh! don't forget the £159 earbuds., applecare...

I'll stick with my nexus 6p

Most of your GDP for the last 10 years has come directly from West Bromwich.

If you really were so important and powerful, you wouldn't feel the urge to throw such tantrums at anyone and everyone questioning you. The lady doth protest too much...

>ignores facts
>stumbles on with already disproved point

>incoherent ramblings

What are you even trying to say? I'm sorry that we're rich I guess. I know it messes up your narrative and all.

It's funny that you think Apple expanding their operations here after the Commission ruling means they're getting ready to leave. That's post-factual England for you I guess. Feels > reals.

>Holy shit, good luck getting that EU.
They'll get it, at least unless the US decides it really wants that $14B off Deutsche Bank and forces the EU to back off.

>he still doesn't enjoy the freedom found only in the litnited states

WHAT? The fucking headphones are £159?

>mfw idiot lefties say "down with capitalism" and spend £1000 on a fucking iPhone to take a selfie at some anti austerity rally.

Fuck we really need a war, we really fucking do.

>£919 = £1000

And that's for the top of the line latest model that was literally just released. So no, no iPhone costs £1000.

I mean, no one's denying that iPhone's are expensive but Apple are overpriced all over the world. Perhaps with a London HQ we can start to explain to them that $ is not parity with £.

>It's funny that you think Apple expanding their operations here after the Commission ruling means they're getting ready to leave.

They announced expanding their operations before the ruling. And the appeal hasn't gone through yet. If it sticks then there will be no reason for large companies to invest in Ireland whatsoever.

You will travel far, our little australia. Even though you have been raised as a colony, you are not like your canadian and american brothers.

Live amongst them australia; learn where their strengths lie. It can be a great planet australia - it only lacks the light to show the way. For this reason above all, we've wiped out the aborigines and destroyed your ecosystem with frogs and rabbits.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-fallout-affecting-ireland-more-than-any-other-eu-country-eu-referendum-a7142781.html

Your country is completely and utterly reliant on us.

>implying the new S7 isn't £600 depending on the version

>Fuck we really need a war, we really fucking do.
Underrated.

This is 100% untrue. I was in New York only in February and buying an iPhone there vs buying one in the UK was almost no different.

Brexit could unleash anti-Semitic forces throughout Europe that would drive all Jews from continent, top Rabbi warns

>>incoherent ramblings
See you can't even refute my points, the facts I throw at you, you'd rather just ignore because you can't refute them. You're an idiot and you're making yourself look incredibly stupid ITT. So if I were you? I'd fuck off, wait for the thread to die/archive and then get a new ID and learn from the mistakes you've made here today.

Who am I kidding?

>Irish
>Learn anything
Just fuck off.

you can't stop us

Typical masochistic micky...

I'd be careful not to rile up the limeys too much given your shared history haha

australia is best son.
I genuinely like aussies. Sometimes it can feelbadman when you shittalk us but then I remember they're probably gooks and it's alright

Smug lefty with an iPhone 10 detected.

Go cry about austerity you nigger.

If anything, it'll be Merkels Mudslims that drive Jews out of Europe.

Yep. And there's no cable attaching them, so you;'re bound to lose them.

Dude, Londonfags ESPECIALLY are going to buy that top of the line model - and as you can plainly see, there is an iPhone just shy of a thousand pounds that goes OVER if you include case, earbuds and insurance.

And this is apple. It's run by jews. So no, they'll keep shafting hard.

>hurrr you on benefits lololollool

Fucking excellent rebuttal mate.

oy vey

At least it comes with a headphone socket.

Stop posting facts to the Irish, they don't like facts and want to keep the "Celtic" romanticism and oppression meme going.

Makes you just as bad as the poles.

Ye na cunt most aussies are pants on head retarded bogans and we're slated to become a banana republic unless somthing changes soon

If only we became a nuclear power... Then the World would know the true mettle of a true blue battler

Who won 2016 ?
Trump or a science book ?

>tfw we actually deal with the jew problem, without even trying
eternal aryans btfo yet again

Not as damaging and as disorderly as his banking family, starting wars and benefiting financially from the misery and untold destruction they financed.

Fucking creepy old cunt. Can some mass shooter actually go and kill these fucks? Stop shooting up school children and go take out these corrupt pieces of shit.

You'll get a lot more respect, hell you'll be rewarded with a medal and get billions of shekels for doing so and be hailed a hero and have a national day named after you!

DO IT!

Here's another metric then:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

I wasn't proving we're a utopia anyhow, just that we're not third world.

>You also have 0 standing in the world. An irish exit from the EU wouldn't have triggered worldwide shock and market turmoil.

Holy shit do you seriously think your country wrecking its own currency, ruining its trade relationships, isolating itself internationally and generally pisses people off makes you important and significant? It makes you a nuisance.

An Éirexit would be as big a deal because we're one-tenth the population. If the only way you can make yourself look good is by comparing yourself to others 10% your size, I just feel bad for you tbqh.

Big words for a cuck who allowed the Safe Schools initiative to pass.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco

How have you bailed us out ? We're holding back all the migrants who try to cross to get to your country and you provide zero help. And now you're leaving the EU but you still want to keep the free trade agreements with the rest of us. You are the most cowardly country in Europe.

You'd be calling it guzzoline and shouting for people to witness you in seconds. kek.

Na mate we do shittalk pommies, keep in mind that it is our national character to give eveyone shit.

You'd think that you limeys would remember what hazing is haha

if I met young elizabeth warren , I'd marry her, even knowing what she'd become.

>Its illegal to carry a screwdriver in parks in Australia.

It is legal here to buy a gun without a background check or a permit and then to carry said gun in public fully loaded without a background check or a permit in many areas.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... the taste of muh freedums

>litterally siding with the turks over fellow whites
>your brothers and sisters are only your brothers and sisters when it's beneficial to you

>fuck off

No thanks. Goings to stay right here and not shut up about the referendum for the next 40 years, just like the Leavers did.

>and you provide zero help

What? We've just blown a few million building a wall for you.

topkek.
Literally what.
Is it any surprise you can pay for more free gibsmedat shit for your increasingly large nigerian population when you don't spend any money on defence and ask big daddy UK to do it all for you?
Your country is pathetic. If I was Irish, I would be ashamed.
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/

Actually our coastguard has found that 80% of illegal migrants from places like Morroco have been smuggled in by French trawlers.

Then there's the second world war. You're welcome by the way.

Then there's our contribution to the EU, which you draw out more money than you put in. You're welcome.

>You are the most cowardly country in Europe.

That's rich, coming from a country known for surrendering.

Yeah well good luck with that, but you will shut your cunting cunt hole when you're told to. And you assume you'll live for another 40 years?

That's very optimistic considering you want to remain in the EU. I hope they bring back the death penalty for traitors like you.

Off you go then big bollocks. Lead the way amd show us all how it's done.

You should really stop taking Sarkozy's information as fact. We have paid £17m in construction there, and we send OUR border guards over there, so the burden is reduced for you.

Some people were unfortunate enough that the dominant style/fashion of their prime years made them look like fags (but they had to follow it like the good goyim they were)

The hairstyles/fashion of the >current year fits them better, even if they've aged.

The government are just saying what the public wants to hear, and is trying to unite the tories. Britain will never be restored to its former self.

Nah, you do it. Your life is worthless anyway, you could do with the celebrity status.

Just think, you won't need those SSRI's anymore! Hahahahaha

Sarkozy literally told the French to breed with niggers.

The French are niggers now, they are lost, they are not worth defending. Just nuke the place and be done with it, put them out of their misery.

I bought an iPhone SE 64GB about 2 months ago for £419. So around about a £60 premium for buying it in the UK vs the USA. What if I'd bought it in Glorious EU?

Germany: €539 (£467)
France & Netherlands: €549 (£476.66)
Norway: 5290kr (£511.45)
Denmark: 4099kr (£477)

And that's before Apple HQ'd in London. But yeah, we're really getting screwed on those iPhones... dumb fuck.

The previous arrangement was already nullified as of 2014, not that you know anything about our affairs anyway.

Brits trying to talk shit about Ireland are hilarious, they haven't got a clue. They resort to punch magazine stereotypes from 1847 and ill understood references to the troubles.
We know you a lot better than you know us, Ian.

Being English must be fucking miserable right now
>YFW every beloved TV personality from Rolf Harris to Jim'll Fix it turned out to be a child abuser
>YFW the Queen will die soon and your successor is an adulterer with zero charm
>YFW your country is relegated to an anachronistic backwater and Scotland is going to leave you and thrive, just like us, Canada, Australia, USA and New Zealand, each one a nail in your ill gotten glories
>YFW your global power has been on a continued decline ever since we left you (that's no coincidence, your "glory" was founded on exploiting the people and resources of Ireland, and most of your great leaders spent their formative years here, from Wellington to Churchill)
>YFW all the shit you sling at us bounces off - we've a higher HDI than you, healthier economic growth, better at the global capitalist game than you, all the English move to Ireland or France to retire because England's turned into a "diversity" nightmare

And despite all this, I love you. Your grumpy post-Imperialism makes me chuckle, your TV shows are quality, your grey outlook on life brightens my day. I only wish you acknowledged us as brothers, instead of being endlessly salty we wanted to break out from under you. Did you know most Irish supported remaining in the Union until the British began razing towns to the ground and dragging people through the dirt behind motorcades? And this is despite starving us and forcing us to live in squalor. Hell, we even supported the monarchy in your civil war, and got absolutely hung out to dry for the trouble.

The reason we can't actually have uranium power plants os that abbos would raid convoys to get their next hit of radioacctive fumes desu it would be a """human""" rights disaster

That's nice dear. School day tomorrow. Is all your homework done? You've had all weekend.

Were they ever worth defending?

butthurt ex girlfriend: the post

I genuinely kekked straight for about 15 seconds

>instead of being endlessly salty we wanted to break out from under you.

Maybe if you'd done things in a way other than bombing train stations, pubs and airports, we'd be more amenable.

I however, will never forgive or forget.