Is /poll/ an ANTI-TRUMP board now?

Are we all in agreement that trump is losing support and QUICK.

This board went from like 90% trump supporters to like 30% trump supporters after the debate.

I'm worried that we are going losing this election and Cred Forums is proof of it.

no

Don't think so.
I'm still supporting him. Hillary is pure trash and must be stopped.

That's all CTR shills.

You guys should really update your rare hate symbol collection

I might start supporting him out of pity tbf

more and more people are being payed just to shitpost. Sad!

I'm voting for johnson

lmoa what

No, CTR, we're still backing him.

>/poll/
Thank you for correcting the record

>/poll/
Cmon man.
>Falling for the shills and Reddit influx
CMON man.

>giving them (You)'s

trump could have pulled a flamethrower out of his ass in the middle of the debate and incinerated the whole crowd and I'd still vote for him. im not voting for him for his awesome formal debating skills, im voting for him because i can't take another liberal administration turning this country upside down.

ctr youre trying way too hard today

>losing

has lost user

Thank you for correcting the record.

>1 post by this ID

This.

Cred Forums was 99% Trump in January. What changed? Trump didn't change. No new scandals against him and we knew all the old accusations when we committed.

Hillary actually looks a lot worse now than she used to. Back in Jan I really thought she was a better candidate to beat Trump than Bernie. But as scandals keep rolling out it's clear that Bernie was better.

So where do all these Hillary supporters come from?

Money.

You see more of it now because it's October and there's 1 month to go til elections. CTR is flooding social media harder than ever, and we're targeted too.

There is probably literally 1 paid shill for every grass roots Trump supporter here now and they work longer hours and post more steadily than we do, since we aren't being paid to do it.

After the election, regardless of who wins, guarantee all these "Hillary supporters" will vanish, because that's when they'll stop getting paid.

I never supported Trump in the first place but people like me get drowned out. It wasn't always like that. But that's just the way Cred Forums is, its community is always changing. Just go with the flow mang

No. It's ctr that won't fuck off. We're still the silent majority.

Cred Forums being anything supportive is a laugh, we are trolls and bantzmasters

Trump was a bantzmaster and memeblaster, but in the debate he was low energy and inept, of course fickle Cred Forums shifted out of favour for him

But we will come back pnce his 7Q checkers rekt Hillary in the next two debates

Just you wait and see, Trump isn't done yet, not by a long shot

This desu

I don't know what /poll/ is, but on Cred Forums it's still the same.

No one is a Hillary supporter, but Trump was pathetic at the debates. If he's not going to destroy her, he really serves no purpose.

I just wish Americans would shut the fuck up about him. Yes, he's the better out of the two canditates, that much is clear. However, he is far from an interesting subject to discuss in terms of the grand spectrum of politics and political theory.

He's a down to earth, patriotic, straight talking businessman and that's exactly what America needs but he is far from interesting both in his discourse abilities and his background.

There's infinitely more interesting things happening in politics and yet this board has been flooded with people who are completely unable to discuss anything except from Trump.

I don't mind Cred Forums oldfags who came to support Trump but the influx of alt-right newfags who shit up every thread remotely relating to trump with their memes, calling anyone they don't like a 'cuck' and anything they don't like 'degenerate'.

I want to have decent discussions about the degeneration of Western society and the subversion of Christian cultural values, not be ass blasted by people who have only been following politics since a major political figure spoke in a way they could understand.

I'm all for Trump riling up the plebians to support conservative values but I don't particularly want to interact with them. One of the best parts of Cred Forums used to be that the Autism levels kept all the bottom feeding pond scum away. Now it's become too normie friendly and I hate it.

You have to be an idiot to still be shilling for Trump at this point. Guy's obviously a fraud. He is JUST personified.

Trump is toast. He should still be punished after the election.

This, somewhat

Regardless of the shills, 2 more debates to go, with Farage(!) and Cruz behind him he'll do a lot better

Waaahh waaahhh people don't agree with me I'm taking a politics board and turning it into a trump board waaahh don't disagree with me or you're a shil waaahhh

Why the fuck do people think its funny to act retarded and say they are voting for hillary. If you keep trying to troll eventually people will actually belive it and vote Hillary

You forget delusional retards.

I have plenty of them at my college, who have deluded themselves into thinking not releasing some fucking taxes is the same degree as blowing up a fucking country, just because they're too pretentious to be humbled and say "you know what, in light of this new information I can say I was wrong".

It's the same tier of logic as telling a guy "hey, I know she brutally murdered the groundskeeper, but remember, you stole a cookie from a jar, and that ruined sallys birthday".

It's no surprise most of these subhumans are failing their classes, their brains aren't fit to comprehend reality.

Cred Forums was never for trump, it's just the trump shills and new fags that fell for the meme

Kikes gonna kike

No

No CTR shills. We can't be corrupted by your fake demoralization techniques. SAGE and GTFO

Christ, you poofters are trying so hard it's seriously pathetic, are Hillary's internal polls seriously THAT fucking bad?

As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said. We should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we're not.

Yes.

Using 2012 demographics and heavily oversampling Democrats is barely getting her a lead in states like Michigan, New Jersey, Oregon, etc. 2016's voter turnout will not in the least bit resemble 2012's, this is known, and Democrats certainly do not compose of up to 25% more of the population than Republicans, as some of these polls suggest. None of these polls even take into account turnout, and in regards to voter enthusiasm Hillary is far worse than Obama and Trump is far better than Mittens.

Their internal polls probably tell them that they're fucked, quite frankly.

>Is /poll/ an ANTI-TRUMP board now?

Yup we own your board now faggot. ahahahahah

So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is — it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable.

Exactly. The media and CTR are using the exact same tactics: blatantly lie to people to try to force them into believing she's winning even when it's very clear that she isn't and won't. I'm not sure exactly how the media thinks this is going to do anything but further dig their own graves (I guess that's the idea: it's all or nothing because Trump is going to bury them all) but CTR clearly understands that they can use the power of anonymity to try to confuse and sway people. Luckily, only a small percentage of posters are stupid enough to buy into it. Pretty funny to watch, honestly. I used to think Americans were much stupider than they are but it was really only the Progressives all along. Everyone else is "woke as fuck", as our urban colleagues say.

The LA Times poll says I'm winning!

Naa, if anything the majority of Pol just got tired of arguing with CTR shills, Trump is still gonna MAGA

Wow, I'm a newfag and even I can recognize these shills from a a mile away.

Cred Forums is starting to look like /r/politics

That's some low-quality bait, guy. You should take courses.

a/s/l?

shills

Obvious shill. This board is still 90% trump supporters, just with shills such as yourself desperately trying attention

pol is not a trump board.

> stopping trash by electing other trash

typical amerifat

CNN GO AWAY

Only the Americans here vehemently support Trump.

Most of us don't care either way, but think it'll be nice if he wins.

You have to be an idiot to shill for anyone.

Trust no one.

Shut the fuck up bong, we gave you some daps for brexit.

Now it's your turn to return the favor.

>Cred Forums helps emerge the Alt-Right/New-Right, who hates all US presidents and the US Govt, starting many years ago
>They support no candidates, ever
>A huge influx of normies from the surface web and other boards come in for the elections, unironically supporting a candidate

Maybe, the Old Guard is just retaking the board from all the Kosher-Conservative lards who are making this site too Americentric and partisan

>I want to have decent discussions about the degeneration of Western society and the subversion of Christian cultural values, not be ass blasted by people who have only been following politics since a major political figure spoke in a way they could understand.

You're referring to the decline of old Cred Forums, which discussed western metapolitics, and nu-Cred Forums, which discusses election circuses

When will you fuckers give up?

Literally nobody has changed their opinion on Trump since you started shilling after the debate

nobody

I understand you have to keep going for the gibs but jesus christ this shit is so transparent

I wanted to like him, honest I did. He pushed all the right buttons; is implicitly white, wants to build a wall, "MAGA", all that good stuff. But he is severely lacking in politically strategic scruples, and his is own worst enemy. The Humayun Khan episode was an absolute mess, and could have been handled so much better, and he seems to have gone down hill ever since. If Hilary wasn't such an odious mess, it would have been over already. We love you and support you burgers, but FFS, sort it out.

No. Once he wins we will have to alienate his administration from jewish control though.

We recognize he's a good goy, but he's a useful tool to expose jewish media and interests abroad.

We got flooded with reddit cucks and now they're all disappearing as fast as possible because they realise trump's neghole got pozzed. Nothing new. There will be a trillion cucks in November claiming they never supported him anyway.

Nice concern troll, now go commit seppuku you insufferable faggot.

No, but the board immediately became flooded with people claiming they were trump supporters but arent anymore after the debate.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off with your concern trolling you fucking yid

>losing support

i thought all this trump support it was a meme.
i mean, supporting an old rich who only care himself its not something to take seriously.

make a new rule, whoever makes a thread and doesnt reply in it with a minimum of x posts in x time, gets insta archived/closed.

Yes, he will totally alienate his favorite ethnic group (along with Conservative America's favorite group) because of the wishes of a few on Cred Forums

Anti-semitism is social and political suicide among Republicans, especially evangelicals Trump needs for election/re-election

Honestly, you'll never understand why we support him.

Farage helping him with next debate, I think we might see something beautiful occur.

Chekt and /thread

Build Wall Paco

It's all paid shills from Hillary/Warren Buffet.

>/poll/
>we
What a nigger.

But Cred Forums by its nature is attractive to a nameless cacophony. Swarms of low IQ shitposters are and always will be a consequence of having a free speech zone at all.

It's election season. The cacophony says you're a cuck and a degenerate. It's almost like it seems to be saying that everybody is these things, including the alt right itself.

no kys.

Thread link?

>after first debate shills go into overdrive on all forms of social media
This is still a pro-trump board, it has just been contaminated by leftist filth as of late