Pitbull Apologist Thread

Ive had it with the meme that all dogs are created equally. Redpill me on Pitbulls

>He was a good boy
>He went to obedience school
>We was friendly

Please show me that pitbulls are just as safe as an Irish Wolfhound or a Great Dane or a German Sheppard. I want to see someone make a case for them

youtube.com/watch?v=gHa6ULDxiDE

Video related, its what got my neurons firing that it doesn't matter how you raise them

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=738_1388104612
petolog.com/articles/most-aggressive-dogs/
youtube.com/watch?v=RcEnRfFKRc8
youtube.com/watch?v=F8YtE6Evbw0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should all be destroyed!

Bump with a compilation of friendly pit bulls

liveleak.com/view?i=738_1388104612

All my friends say theyre friendly and its how theyre raised. When I bring up the way they were bred for hundreds of years they cite their own pitbull and how it hasnt killed anyone yet so therefore the statistics dont matter.

They throw out the stat because pitbulls in the inner cities go stray that WERE bred to fight and end up biting someone. So therefore pits outside of the cities are completely normal and adjusted

plz elaborate i need concrete proof

test

they are very useful for their intended purpose, which is hunting and protection and guarding. but people who are retarded thing they make excellent family dogs and think they can let their dogs roam free with no oversight and then act surprised when their dog bites a kid or kills another person's dog. they take a smart dog owner, and 99% of the people who own them are retarded niggers or hippy dykes

>Ive had it with the meme that all dogs are created equally. Redpill me on Pitbulls

They are a hazard to other dogs.

If you loves dogs you hate people who choose to have this breed around.

It is that simple.

They may also flip in an instant and shred your arm.

Fuck all good for hunting. Fuck all good or guarding. Fuck all good for protection.

Designed to kill other dogs. Now a fashion accessory for scumbags who know nothing about dogs. see you.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

Citing their breeding for hundreds of years is a shitty way to 'prove' their human aggression. Human aggression has been purposely bred out of them for their entire breeding history. In the dog-fighting ring their are three humans, none of which get attacked, and the dogs have to be disciplined in this. I am NOT supporting dog-fighting, I think it is horrible, but I'm just stating the facts that dog-fighting breeding history should REDUCE human aggression and INCREASE dog aggression, not increase both.

wait a minute
sounds like the dog is doing a good job

that family looks like evil white trash. they got what they deserve.
yeah, dogs are pretty good with detecting bullshit, regardless of breed

I blame the retarded people who own them. You can't get mad at animals doing what they're fucking supposed to do.

>my pet bear attacked me oh fuck why am I so stupid hurrrrrrr

>come from household that owns a pitbull
>first name: porsche

it checks out

Depends a lot on blood too. There is good blood among pitbulls, just as there is bad. Its all in the breeding of said dogs. You have to look for the traits you want, and breed out the traits you don't.

Ban happy busybody whiney housewife shit. I honestly cant understand how Cred Forums could fall for this shit.

>dog bites someone
>send owner to to jail 10 years mandatory minimum
>problem with retard owners solved
Can't reject this. Dogs of normal owners never bite anyone. Law when?

pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world, dog breeds are a very subtle redpill to any normies.

Retrievers poodles spaniels and toy dogs all have higher incidences of bites especially in children but it's easier to ride the stigma train and shit on bully breeds.

The worst are the small dog owners who think their little shit is 'fiesty' or 'so fierce' when they start snapping at the bigger dogs at the park. They get a pass due to their size but only when a big dog does the same does it become an issue with the owner's lack of obedience training.

Anyway bullies are cute and generally no more dangerous than any other big breed but there's definitely an issue with the type of people who tend to gravitate to them. I visited a shelter once and saw police bringing in so many of them, rescued from fighting circuits or bait pens and they almost all have to get destroyed since they're no good with people. It's a shame.

does the spade/neuter make a difference in pitbull personality?

>Anyway bullies are cute and generally no more dangerous than any other big breed
So you should support my proposition then.

I own 2 and have been bitten, not severely.

For a short span though we had another third one living with us that was causing issues with the other female. They would scuffle over food but one time they really got into it and it was pretty tough to get them apart.

Seriously though as long as you just feed them completely separate if you have more than one or even if you just have one put their food elsewhere they're pretty fine.

And they are definitely overprotective. The male I think got his head fucked up because we rescued him from 5 months old and they had already neutered him.

Another side note, none of their ears/tails are cut.

Back to the food, the smaller blue female you can just pet her or reach in her bowl or whatever while she's eating and she won't do shit, but if you touch the red one even a little he growls extremely loud.

They've had a few scuffles over treats but nothing really REALLY serious, cuts that healed up within a week or so.

I gotta say one time my dad was bitten because we were letting this homeless lady live with us for a few weeks (she was giving my dad some fucc for rent) and the stupid cunt didnt listen. The dogs had just fought minorly over a bone and we just separated them, and she lets the other dog out of the room and the male bit her and clamped down hard and since she was a fucking idiot she wiggled her arm and it ended up breaking her wrist. My dad also neede 12 stitches from that since he had to get the dog off of her and he snapped when he was being pulled off.

I have a pitbulla nd a small dog. I think the small dog is going to get killed one day because its always attacking the pitbull, biting its neck. the little shit barks at everything (but is a pussy that ran away from a cat). The pitbull is quiet and never reacts to the small dog attacking it. I think one day she will get tired of his shit and kill him.

Have you ever noticed how pitfags will say pits are super nice and that it's all about the owners training them and in the same breath they'll say that small dogs like Pomeranians are naturally violent?

Do they not notice this cognitive dissonance?

a snap at a child making you uncomfortable by being all up in your shit is completely different from unprovoked maulings pitbulls are known for

my aunt ended up in the hospital and on crutches when her housemates pitbull, a dog she lived with and interacted with daily just up and decided to attack her. ripped her thigh open

You can train them to bite a home invader's dick off.

oh shit, called it

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Adding to this, back in the 9th grade before we had any of the dogs I was coming home from a long weekend trip to go back to school.

The guy who went with us on the trip we were in the process of dropping back off at his house.

He had a pitbull that had a bad history of biting people, so I wasn't thinking about getting close but I was going to throw it a sandwich since it looked pretty hungry.

My mistake was thinking that I was far away enough but he was on a chain and jumped and got my hand, I needed 7 stitches on the back and 2 on the web between my thumb and forefinger.

ctually didn't hurt at first but my sister freaked the fuck out and I got a little nauseous, but it actually was a VERY nice clean cut and if it was further over I may have lost a finger or use of part of my hand.

sorry for stream of consciousness unorganized posts I've been up for 26 hours here

>people always go on about how its not the dog its the owners who train them

yeah and everyone who owns them are usually niggers and white trash

The fuckers just don't know when to let go
That's what they were bred for
Great attack dogs and good pets as long as they know their place in the pecking order

>had pitbulls for years
>smartest dog breed I've ever owned
>wont use the restroom in the house
>pitbull got sick once and went outside instead of getting sick in the house

Only when hood rats own them is the only time they are a shit breed of dog and that's because their owner make them that way.

If you're dumb enough to take the risk then fuck it, risk your life.

Reminds me when a dumb bitch always brought her small dog "Sparky" at the park. Stupid dog always ran after large dog and attacked them. One day the little Sparky ran into a group of large dogs playing to attack them again and was trampled to death.

>Anyway bullies are cute and generally no more dangerous than any other big breed but there's definitely an issue with the type of people who tend to gravitate to them.
No.

Nigger: the Dog

pretty much.

small % of population, majority of attacks

The issue is that pitbulls often attack other people, not the owners.

this 2bh
just because nice pictures of the dog are posted on facebook doesnt mean theyre nice to the dog.

Yea they need to raised differently. Just went to a lady's house yesterday where she wouldn't let her dachshund out of one of the bedrooms because it's viscous toward strangers. I've never had a problem with guests and my pit & Doberman. They tend to get bored and go lay in their crates unless one of the guests pets them.

>Please show me that pitbulls are just as safe as an Irish Wolfhound or a Great Dane or a German Sheppard. I want to see someone make a case for them

What do you mean by safe?

Pitbulls were bred to be fighting dogs.

Unless they are actively trained to attack humans or are mixed with different breeds, it's not in their nature to do so.

In fact, if you are a professional game dog breeder (i.e. not a thug nigga) and one of your dogs show aggressiveness towards humans, they are sacrificed.

Nobody want to put them on the square and be bitten when somebody has to handle them.
Keep in mind the person who handles a dog in a ring is never the owner, game rules.

If by safe you mean they not attacking your chihuahua, well, that's what they were born for. They are predators, and they go after their prey and only rest one they kill or get killed.

The problem is if you train them to be guard dogs or breed them with guard dogs breeds.

totally unpredictable and far too agressive; should be avoided at all costs, and the people who own them.

What do you mean by safe?

Pitbulls were bred to be fighting dogs.

Unless they are actively trained to attack humans or are mixed with different breeds, it's not in their nature to do so.

In fact, if you are a professional game dog breeder (i.e. not a thug nigga) and one of your dogs show aggressiveness towards humans, they are sacrificed.

Nobody want to put them on the square and be bitten when somebody has to handle them.
Keep in mind the person who handles a dog in a ring is never the owner, game rules.

If by safe you mean they not attacking your chihuahua, well, that's what they were born for. They are predators, and they go after their prey and only rest one they kill or get killed.

The problem is if you train them to be guard dogs or breed them with guard dogs breeds.

Ive owned American Staffordshire Terriers my whole life. There isn't a nicer breed to have around children.

I had a German Shepard once that would only let my father pet it. If anyone else tried he would snap and nip at them. He was very obident though. None of my Amstaffs ever nipped at someones hand. It really is how you raise it. They definitely can be more agressive, but their annoyance tolerance is almost like a Golden Retreiver. You can sit there and blow into the dogs face for 30 minutes before it even starts to get bothered. Thats why they are great with kids.

You kikes can tell me all you want I shouldn't own them, but if faggots can buy tigers, huge ass snakes, poison spiders, half-wolf breeds and other weird shit then I should be allowed to own a fucking American Staffordshire.

Don't pretend if it wasn't pitbulls, it wouldn't be rotties, boxers or any other fighting breed that would be demonized by kikes that hate dogs to begin with.

petolog.com/articles/most-aggressive-dogs/

other dogs are more aggressive. Pit bulls just have the build to do real damage while other dogs don't.

I'm trying to find statistics regarding dog attacks based on the race of the owner. I'm not finding much data, but I'll keep liking for a bit. We can't ignore the fact that blacks frequently own and train (or don't train) these dogs....

They are an excellent way of weeding out the weak, genetically inferior individuals out of the genepool. If you can't deal with a pitbull you are a waste of space and resources that doesn't deserve to live.

I rescued my pitbull from a shelter when she was a puppy and she's the sweetest, most gentle, most loving dog I've ever known. Don't blame these dogs for having bad owners.

Pic related, my pitbull, Brutus. Does she seem like a dangerous dog to you? Would you cross the street if you saw me walking her?

Lol

One of the examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=RcEnRfFKRc8
As you can see clearly that fat faggot was a waste of space and resources that doesn't deserve to live.

Clipping your dog's ears is stupid.

That looks like a chocolate lab/mix with put desu

Posting my pitbull, blue one was rescued from some stupid bitch's house who kept her outside. She had worms and her nignog boyfriend threatened to kill the dog and held a knife to its throat.

White/brown was staying with us for a while to grow a little before we gave it back to the owner since they had 3 puppies and the mother there and she was the smallest. These dogs acted like lesbians all the time.

> chocolate lab/mix with put desu

Our pitbulls look identical, it's just the coat that's different. I wish I had the space for two, though. I'm really jealous, I'd love a second pitbull, Brutus would too.

>pits are dangerous towards other dogs
>but they're only dangerous towards humans if trained to do so
>but they're usually still dangerous towards humans and need to be sacrificed sometimes
>and whatever they attack they will fight to the death
So pits are naturally dangerous?

Jesus Christ

That's not a purepreed you mong

Mixedbreeds are always better sogs

Your dog has a much longer face and bigger ears. Also the general body shape is a bit bigger every direction.

Don't have a picture of the red male onhand, he REALLY fucking hates cameras and phones and growls at them. Honestly not sure why.

All dogs are unpredictable, being independent living creatures whose sensoty information is separate from their owners, and may detect reasons to act thst their owner doesn't.

In other dogs, unpredictable behavior means pooping on the carpet. In pit bulls, it means someone is getting their face ripped off, often their own owner if no other opportunities to attack are available.

>Redpill me on Pitbulls
They're dangerous because they're stupid. The top four dog breeds, in terms of intelligence, are the Border Collie, the Poodle, the German Shepherd and the Dobermann. Notice that the latter two are powerful breeds with vicious bites. Notice that neither of those two are dangerous. That's because they're intelligent and therefore can actually be trained. German Shepherds were bred to be Shepherds, Dobermanns were trained for personal security (which involves NOT biting the guy you're supposed to protect), Pitbulls are just niggers. They should be exterminated, plain and simple.

Here's a better pic, they're clearly similar

I have a pittbull, he's stupid as shit but he's my bro :3

I understand the assault dog meme and these dogs were bred to fight many years ago, they still have that inside them. I find with Barley that he needs stimulation otherwise he just goes nuts but that's the same for all dogs.

He's never bit anyone, he does mouth my hand when he's excited though but doesn't bite. Most the time he just lays on his back waving his massive shlong in the air.

>Go to Romania
>Family has a farm
>And a huge garage
>Play ping pong there with cousins
>Decide to let others play so I sit down
>Pitbull and German Sheperd right underneath me
>I say "Hey Buddy" and try to pet the Pitbull
>He almost tears my hand off

Do you know why anyone should own a pitbull? To guard your shit. They knew that, I didn't at the time, but now I know, they're good dogs in that department. And I partially blame both the owner and the breed.

>All dogs are unpredictable
And some less than others. Some are stronger, some have thougher bites, some are larger, some are more or less intelligent, some have a more agreeable demeanor than others.

You cannot fucking tell me that a Great Dane is as dangerous as a Pitbull. Yes, even though the Great Dane is obviously larger, they're also of a more agreeable nature.

I kind of agree with this to an extent. I believe a lot of niggers and coal burners love the pit bulls and just see them as accessories. And dont actually put in the time to train the damn thing. Its all about how you train it and raise it. One of the most tame and tranquil dogs i've ever met was a massive pit bull. He wouldnt hurt a fly. Literally just licks you all day and snores like a damn human though lol

Similar but not quite congruent

Left is a chocolate pitbull. Note the rounder head and shorter snout, shorter ears, and stubbier front legs compared to your dog.

Right is a chocolate lab. Yours is definitely not a lab but it's more like a pitbull/some other kind of terrier mix than a pure pitbull.

I see you are gangsta...i am pretty gangsta myself.

>I have a pittbull

Kill yourself. Your niggerdog too.

>pitbull thread

>report function not working

It's like the mods WANT to destroy this board.

At least I can still sage

>>but they're usually still dangerous towards humans and need to be sacrificed sometimes
>>and whatever they attack they will fight to the death

Towards other dogs, yes.

They CAN be aggressive towards humans, but only if they are trained to.

I have never saw or heard a game pit owner complaining about their dogs being aggressive towards them.

The dam dog that killed the woman in Montreal was a fucking boxer, it's not even a pit, but hey, let's blame the pits for that too.

heheheheh

pls snd muny to my paypal to pay fur porgams.

[email protected]

Abos are a thousand times worse than a dog could ever be.

>Brutus

bump.

>People are shitty owners who can't raise their dog properly. (Americans especially because most are dumb as bricks and have no clue how to raise a dog properly)

>This is obviously just the dogs fault

>We wuz good owners gave him foods burgers n everythan.He just snappin at us!

>Tfw young
>Terrified of dogs
>On a beach when an aggressive dog appears. It starts going after me and barking.
>I start crying and running
>Great Dane out of nowhere comes and starts blocking the other dog.
>Let's me get to safety of group, and then comes over and is entirely agreeable, despite my fear I pet this massive dog.

Great Danes are based.

>Strange dog doesn't want to be pet by a stranger

KILL THE BEAST

Didn't you say, "and one of your dogs show aggressiveness towards humans, they are sacrificed."?
You're acknowledging that pits have an innate violent tendency and that if it's detected it is to be removed from the gene pool.

>I have never saw or heard a game pit owner complaining about their dogs being aggressive towards them.
>muh anecdotal evidence

>There's only one breed: the dog breed
Shitty parents are shitty, but the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study pointed out that even white parents can't un-retard a black child. What makes you think it's different for dogs, especially when differences between dog breeds are more acknowledged and more pronounced than in human races (because the former were selectively bred while the latter simply adjusted to their environments)?

>people here understand the objective fact that IQ and predisposition to crime are largely heritable and can't be wiped out with dem programs; disparity will always exist
>in the same breath they say pitbulls dindu nuffin it da owner fault
Kek

Fuck your mom Hitler

Here's one I found of my red pitbull. Definitely a bit stockier and wider in the chest.

fucking nice image

m-mein fuhrer?

How can I make a subtle anti pit bull stance on FB without spurring the wrath of pit loving single mom's?

Yes, at least for the male ones. If your dog has no balls it can't produce as much testosterone and won't be as aggressive.

Don't get a pit bull if you don't plan on having him eunuch'd in his first year of life.

Pitbull laws protect pitbulls as a population.
There are SO MANY fucking pitbulls. Go into your local shelter, and I guarantee that 80% of all of the dogs up for adoption will either be a pitbull or a pitbull mix. They're being bred out of control, so much so that Pitbull euthenasia rates are at historic highs.
My sister worked for the humane society while she was going to get school, and she was in charge of euthanizing unadopted animals. She's personally put down thousands of pit bulls, large and small.

If we wanted to kill pitbulls, we wouldn't be making these laws. Killing pitbulls is what we're doing now. If we don't want to kill them, we need these laws.

Great Danes have literally one(1) flaw, and that's how much they drool.

I know, people always think Brutus is a boy but I just thought it was a cute name for a pitbull

They're trash. Hopefully we can do the same with niggers in the future.

Pitbulls are for niggers, retards, and rednecks. Get a real mans dog, like a Doberman or a fucking German Shepherd

It's tricky. I used this argument Just be sure to end it with "please remember to spay and neuter your pets, and always adopt from a shelter rather than a breeder"
Pet lovers can't disagree with that

>Castrating your dog
How about fuck you?

>pupper see human doing something retarded
>strikes

bad example

There are countless videos like this on youtube. Fucking disgusting. They are nothing but sacks of shit with teeth.

I have a great Pyrenees. Great is in his name.
His brother from an earlier litter actually got in a fight with a cougar and killed it, only losing an eye in the process. The owner showed me the pelt to prove it. You don't fuck with a pyr, they're like a saint Bernard jacked up on steroids

Except I never said that there is only one breed.
Different breeds obviously have different requirments.

If somebody gets a dangerous guard dog breed and then doesn't have time for it or doesn't know how to raise it right it's pretty obvious they're gonna end up with a fucked up dog.

Fuck you too Jim

I was a believer that it was how they were trained. Because... it is. For the most part.
I was under the impression that only blacks and beaners got Pitts and that's why they are all so shitty. Because Black's and beaners don't know how to train a dog.
But my coworker told me a story of his attack.
He had known his friend and his Pitt for 7 years.
They were hanging out one night.
Like hundreds of nights before, when they ran out of beer.
They had been hanging out for hours and the dog was fine.
But they came back in the house 15 minutes later with the beer and the dog attacked my coworker.
Took him down and peeled his hands and forearms apart.
Never had a violent history.
The nigger dog just had a nigger moment and snapped.
Like a fucking chimp.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8YtE6Evbw0

looks nothing like a pitbull.

weak bait.

and if you were my neighbour I would kill your stupid fucking ugly dog anyway.

>Hillbillies
>High Pitch Screaming
>No one seems too frazzled
>"I'm going to get a stick!"
>This dog is going to the pound!

Doesn't sound like a beloved, well trained and unbeaten family pet to me.

Protip: Bogan Australians went through this with Rottweilers, Staffies etc. It depends on what the shitty "Current Affairs" shows push as the new Hitler breed.

>Train your dog to attack certaib things or people
>It gets confused
>MUST BE 100% the breed, nothing to do with me aye bruz chuck me another tinnie while i load up me old slug mate, we eatin good tonight

Also should be Bruta for a female desu

>Sorry we have to out you down Fido, there are just too many dogs. But hey, at least you got to keep your balls.
These are pets, not wild animals. We are responsible for controlling their population.

Domestic house cats are already the most deadly predator in America going solely off of kill count, and they're directly responsible for the extinction of several species of birds. We need to control their population. Domestic species should not be considered evasive species, but that's what's happening because people like you won't spay and neuter. And then you wonder why fluffy pissed all over your rug and bit you.

Three tiers of big dogs other than work dogs like sled dogs: Hunting dogs, Catching dogs, and Killing dogs
Huntings dogs were bred to sniff prey out and/or retrieve it a la golden retrievers for their soft bite or bloodhounds for there nose.
Catching dogs were deisgned to catch and subdue prey a la german shepards
Then there's killing dogs, dogs that wrre bred solely as war dogs meant to kill the enemy a la pit bulls.
As with anything, you can take the dog away from the instinct, but you can't take the instinct out of the dog. As am example, my golden has never been hunting, and the only thing she has ever retrieved is a tennis ball or on a lucky day something I asked for a million times and finally got her to understand, yet she still has a soft bite meant aolely for catchin waterfowl, because that was how she was bred, because of her instincts
Pic related, it's my golden

I have a pit mix.
He hates brown people and that's exactly how I like it.

I'd only spay a male if it was causing serious behavior issues. I never neutered my lab and that fucker still looked like a pup up until his death last week. He was 10yrs old, died in his sleep from a heart attack. Didn't suffer. Best dog I ever had. If you neuter a male, just be aware they'll lose a bunch of muscle mass and energy.

I think you mean invasive species, friendo
but I do agree with you

That's not a pure-bred pit. It looks mixed with a lab.

Blue Pit Bull master race coming through.

Yeah, that's not how the breed classes are divided. But I know what you're referring to when you say killing dogs. You're talking about mollosers. The bulldog was bred for the sole purpose of fighting bears and bulls for show. Any variation of the bulldog inherits these characters

Sorry, I'm on a tablet and it autocorrelated

Are you all blind or something?

its all about who trains your dog
if a nigger trains a pit bull they will obviously just act like niggers and fuck shit up
if you are not a dumb fucking ape you can train your dog to not attack people or other dogs, just like any breed

That's a black lab through and through. Probably less than 5% pit bull, if that

Pitbulls are a nigger breed. There's a reason we don't employ pitbulls in the K-9 division. They are irrational, unpredictable, and inheritantly violent. My friend's wife has a one year old pit. He's also expecting his first child in February. I had a dream that the pit killed the newborn. He'll shoot his wife's dog dead. His wife will leave him due to being both childless and niggerpupless. Kek wills it to happen.

If all pitbulls were dangerous then we would all be dead.
Checkmate!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2014

NIGGERS AND NIGGER DOGS

Brown, but yeah, that's a lab. May want to get your eyes checked desu if that looks black to you.

If my bulldog/boxer ever willfully attacked a human I'd kill her myself. She's too chill to bother people though

I see you got two good catches there, m80.

If you give a plush toy to a pitbull, german shepard, and golden all who have been rasied in the same household, see which one it lasts longer with.
Also, see which one attacks which one first AND which one will fight back. My bet is the pit will attack the shepard first then will lose, then it'll attack the golden and win, then the shepard will bite its throat out cause I told it too, then the owner who left the pit at your house will sue and you'll win and get lawyers fees, reparations for your vet bills for the other two dogs, emotional reparation, and an apology for forcing me to take care of your fucking puppy you stupid bitch

This is my favorite pasta.

I'd say their short life expectancy is a flaw

I know that's not gow their divided, but thank you for getting my point

>Dog had history of violence

Well yeah, dogs can be violent in nature. Maybe listen to the warnings.

I would have done something about my family dog with a history of violence if it wasn't a pussy fucking Jack Russell.

My Whippet/Chihuahua has a history of violence but he's again, tiny.

If your dog is violent and also too big to struggle against... maybe consider your own safety.

But Pitbulls can be violent in the sense that all dogs are violent, they're just good at what they do.

I've never had one but I've had a myriad of dogs because my family were bogans/rednecks. I've been bitten by:

Poofter Jack Russell
Whippet/Chihuahua
Dalmatian- because his mate was on heat and he was a nasty cunt.
Labrador who came from abused home.
Rottweiler who came from abused home (1 of 3- other 2 we raised)
Jack Russell again... repeatedly. Fuck Jack Russells, fuck them so much.

Dogs are stupid, if you show them violence or TEACH them violence, they get confused.

I'm sorry, I'm ranting on with emotional, anecdotal bullshit that doesn't prove my point at all. I can't help myself!

FUCK Jack Russells and rednecks!

Plenty of people who get attacked are good owners and trainers who have had success with pit bulls in the past. Pit bulls can snap no matter how you train them.

Hell, Rottweilers get treated just as shitty by plenty of owners and yet there's only a fraction as many Rottweiler attacks.

And besides, even if you were right, the notion that "if you don't treat this pet exactly right it will turn into a dangerous and deadly monster" does not make sense. That's not a good argument for making it a pet, that's a good argument for making it a wild animal.

You can train a bear, but does that make a bear domesticated? No. Les people die from wolves and bears than die from pitbulls, yet one is seen as a friendly creature that deserves a chance while the others are seen as dangerous creatures to avoid at all costs

Are Boxers supposed to be aggressive? Every Boxer I've met has always been gentle and goofy as fuck.

Pits are like blacks. They can be good, they just aren't usually raised right.

Been trying to tell him that but the dude insists it's a pit.

Black lab is just another name for chocolate lab. It was referring to the breed, not the actual color of the dog.

Serious question for pit owners

Why did you pick that breed?

We're you aware that only niggers and poor people own them. Are you aware that when people see you with your dog they assume you're a low class piece of shit?

It'll also tear pieces out of a suspect instead of just grabbing them

>but I'm just stating the facts that dog-fighting breeding history should REDUCE human aggression and INCREASE dog aggression, not increase both

They don't breed species specific aggression you absolute cock-inhaling retard.

You should do it just to be safe, tbqh

See It's pretty hard not to choose a pitbull when you want to get a dog. Unless you want to pay a breeder some ridiculous fee, you're options are going to be between pitbulls and pitbull mixes.

No way. I've never owned one but I've never seen an aggressive boxer.
At 10 years old I was exposed to 6 different boxers between a couple of my friends.
Boxers are way too hyper but they never had bad intentions.

All dogs worthless pieces of shit.

Whatever you say, Muhammad.

lmao.
you're right. 99% of muslims in this country also dislike dogs. you never seen them owning one.

Blame the google, not the breed.

t. obedience trainer

I got bit by a pitbull 4 weeks ago, my roommate's dumbass friend brought her pit and other dog to the house when no one was there. I was the first one home, I opened the door and there's this big ass pitbull barking at me and bit me on my right hand. I pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed it to death, owner found out and basically said "geese she's never bit anyone before, I'm really sorry". This isn't the first encounter I've had with a pit, one time I had to throw a brick in one's face when I left my house and it was out loose and confronted me. My cousin's 10 y.o. daughter was bit in the face by her step-grandfather's pit bull when she tried to pet it. Detached her face from her skull and she had to have major plastic surgery. I fucking hate these dogs.

pretty sure it's from a movie

Bro, I used to work at a veterinarian clinic that had a Pit-bull that was dropped off by cops because they thought it was going to die (they found some "gang bangers" that were trying to fighting it).

Instead of actually fighting though, the dog would just roll over, like on its back.

The dog was falling a part. It was screaming when I picked it up and screaming while the Dr. put it back together.

To this day, this same dog runs around that old vet clinic laying next to cats and even a goose they have. You better watch out though, if you have a McDonald's burger it'll grab it out of your hands and take off (that happened to me).

Not all molossoids are aggressive. Take the English bulldog. It is probably the greatest example of a genetic abomination as a result of human intervention. If this was a science experiment, the English bulldog would be our monstrosity. However, it was bred solely to fight bears and bulls, and it does it fucking well. But just because it can kill these giant beasts doesn't mean they're not a goofy and lovable breed.
However, some molossoids get these aggressive traits in order to fight, but don't receive the same temperament.

Temperament is the most important quality of a dog. A dog needs to be able to determine friend from foe, and react accordingly. Dogs like pitbulls and Rottweilers don't have as much temperament as other breeds, so even if you train them they can still make the wrong decision and snap.

I don't care about dogs, this is really evidence that racism is necessarily correct.

German Shepards are the only breed White people need, only other option is a full blooded Wolf.

Imagine owning a shit tier breed

Guys, I need your advice.

My piece of shit Chihuahua died a week ago. Never wanted it, but my mom grew tired of that disloyal tomato. I want a real dog now. One that will fucking eat the next burglar. Suggestions?

Actually the correct name is Labrador Retriever and they can be brown, black, white, and yellow. A black lab is just a lab and can have a white brother.

See My dog is better. German Shepherds are only good if you want a dog trained to do actual tasks, like sniff out drugs or guide blind people. As far as general purpose doggo requirements go, great Pyrenees are better (unless you live in an apartment or house with a small yard)
German Shepherds are pleb tier. Hell, even huskies are cooler

And yet, a few years ago Rottweilers were the Pitbull of Australia based on shitty pseudo reporting.

Okay, enough from me.

German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Australian Shepherds and any sized Schnauzer. Best dog I ever owned was a miniature schnauzer.

well I had a pitbul and it wasn't violent in the slightest
It just chewed things up and I think she might have literally been autistic.

The reason they are portrayed as dangerous is because they are used in dogfights.
They are mutts and the cheapest dogs and they are good fighters because of the way they were bred.

All dogs are inately protective of humans so just train it well and you wont have problems.
Why does this debate keep happening?

I made the mistake of moving in with a roommate who has 2 dogs, one of which is a pit.

Apparently him and his hippy gf bought it's mangy ass from a homeless guy outside of a bar.

Damaged fucking goods.

It shits on the floor damn near every day, barks at me inside the hous, has bitten its owner twice, nearly killed the other dog on one occasion requiring an emergency vet visit and a couple dozen stitches

I have slowly been preparing myself psychologically to kill this dog. This thread is a tremendous help

POST YOUR GSD

Nothing wrong with them they are just a nigger tier breed

Rottweilers are the second most dangerous breed. If there aren't pitbulls in your country, then Rottweilers are the pitbulls in your country

>Pitbulls are the googles of the dog world.
>They are a small minority of dogs, and commit a majority of violent dog crime.

Pic very related.

yeah I think thats true
Earlier in the 00s a lot of people really liked to keep rottweilers

Now recently more and more people have decided to get nigger dogs.

>miniature schnauzer.
They're alright but full-sized schnauzer are top tier and a lot better

This is misleading because American bulldogs are practically pitbulls. They should just be combined into one group.

>small minority of dogs
that's false, there's a shitload of pitbulls, I'd honestly say that pitbull/bull terrier mix dogs are some of the most common dogs in the US period

She is this way with people, but the first two years of life she spent locked in a cage has left her violent with most other doggers.

If you're anti pitbull (or any dog for that matter) you're a faggot pussy.

I leave my wolfdog alone with my pet rabbits, he doesnt do shit.

You know why?
I trained that nigger.

Blaming a dog for a shitty owner is the same as blaming a gun for a shitty owner.

The only reason Cred Forums hates pitbull is because they're associated with Googles, and we all know how cucked Cred Forums is.

Long story short, KYS anti doggo pussies.

I've known quite a few full sized schnauzers and I agree, they are excellent dogs. But something was special about my miniature, he was retarded because when he was two he had to get a tumor removed and they gave him too much anesthesia. It changed him, but my god he was fucking loyal. He was also my first dog and died in my arms when I was 13. One of the saddest moments in my life.

>liberal cuck detected
She's 1/4 of my body weight. She stands no chance if things go south. Life is a series of risks, the risk here is negligible

See Great Pyrenees are the best guard dogs if you have a big area for it to protect. They're very friendly and lovable pets, and they're beautiful dogs.

But if you're just looking for something that will bite anything you don't want in your home, then a poodle works great. Plus they have hair instead of fur, so they're hypoallergenic.

And I'm talking about those big poodles, not the toy breeds meant for rich bitches purse. They're just mean schnauzers

People are stupid and think that every dog with a big head is a "Pitbull" and their number of bites get inflated like crazy. If you think that every mutt is a pitbull like most people seem to, youd think that the specific pit bill breed is overly violent. The truth is people have been refering to mutts in general as pitbulls for a long time.

every last shitbull on Earth should be exterminated

>and they gave him too much anesthesia
Yeah that's not how anesthesia works. He would have died from too much anesthesia. the complications occur when there's not enough anesthesia

They pretty much can't. Any little bit of dog saliva or what have you invalidates their prayer if it's on them. There's also that stupid shit about angels not listening to your prayer if a dog is in the house. Really, there was just a dog that would constantly piss on Muhammad's house/mosque, hence he eternally damned them. Muslims will never know the unconditional love of a doggo

Too many shit low test owners let their pitbulls run wild you faggot

Thanks guys, those are some interesting options. Might go with a Pyrenee. They look breddy cute.

Too bad Pyrenees only live for like 7 years.

The cocker spaniel is the master race of dogs

>loyal
>intelligent
>always happy
>energetic
>love their owners

There is no reason for owning any other breed

Am I the only one who thinks that pitbulls look like niggers? Especially how both of them behave very similarly. Surely this is some coincidence.

>Cane Corso
No need for shitty fagbulls.

This was such a vague description on HOW the dog killed her. Did it bite an artery causing her to bleed to death? Did it crush a vital organ? HOW did she die aside from simply being bit?!

See There are too many pitbulls, and the mutts which aren't pitbulls are a majority pitbull. American bulldogs get confused for pitbulls because they're such close relatives, but most bully looking dogs in America are at least 90% pitbull.
You can't take a pitbull lab mix and have it be confused by a pitbull. But you can have a pitbull bulldog mix and have it confused with a pit

Shut it down

Eliminating breedism is strategically more important than preventing a few maulings to death

That's it lad,
We'll shill our puppers until the world recognizes that Anglo hounds have and always will be the masterrace.

Yeah, my first one had problems around that age, and couldn't make it up the stairs on our deck (which is like 5 feet above our yard). He ended up dying before 8.
My current one is pushing 8, but we learned from our last dog and have been taking much more precautions to be healthy. He looks like he'll live to 9 or 10

You'll probably have to find a farm that breeds them, because like I said they work really good with a lot of land. They're not herding dogs, but they're very territorial and will protect anyone or anything on the property.

When we went to the farm to get the one I have now, as soon as I Dover on the property (which was like a mile away from their house, our car instantly got circled by like 9 huge Pyrenees. The owners had to drive out before the dogs would move. They work like pack animals, but they have such a protective nature.

Training a combat dog to not be aggressive is like modifying a gun to not shoot, a completely pointless endeavor. Just don't make more of them if their express purpose is undesirable.

>dog wasn't neutered

that's why it snapped.

>Don't pretend if it wasn't pitbulls, it wouldn't be rotties, boxers or any other fighting breed that would be demonized by kikes that hate dogs to begin with.

Pit bulls cause 5 times more fatalities per dog than a boxer. So yes, obviously other statistical outliers would also be targeted, but as you get rid of the outliers the arguments will get weaker because these dogs are less dangerous compared to the other dog breeds.

PS. wow, chow chows are retardedly dangerous dogs. I never knew.

Go fuck yourself britbong, i have a cocker and he's a fucking ASSHOLE.
Growls at me, my mom, my brothers, hates EVERYONE in the house except for my Bro's gf, and we had him for 8 years before he came.

Pitbulls and their apologists are almost always White trash lowest quality people.

I should rewatch that movie

this

although it is true that the media blows it out of proportion

If the dog can't kill a man, then it's pointless. Who cares how loyal the dog is when the intruder can just punt the dog away

Failing to neuter males is the real problem tbqh, not the particular breed

If a male is properly neutered it doesn't matter which breed he comes from

Pitbulls are bred to be fighters, mentally and physically. Just like there are dogs that can track, point, smell, guard, and shepherd, pits are designed to kill and destroy.

So, yeah, they can be friendly and nice just like any dog. But if they are triggered they can cause intense devastation in seconds. This devastation is usually inflicted on children, leaving them maimed for life.

Ever pit owner whose dog maims someone says the exact same thing: "He's never done something like this before. He's a good boy, never did nuffin."

Summary, pits are ticking time bombs. They should be liquidated.

if you want a guard dog, you get a german shepard or a doberman or hell a pitbull. cocker spanials are a hound, meant to go out huntin with.