there is literally no way to refute this

> there is literally no way to refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/7-tweets-by-trump-about-taxes-that-are-very-awkward-now-75b500ea4f45
nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rich people are rich for a reason most of the time.

Same goes for poor people.

Which one is more beneficial?

Democrats walk that path more than Republicans though.

>if your smart you don't pay taxes
wow look i fixr both of your posts

Actually it's

>if you're rich and use existing tax laws and end up not having to pay taxes you're a genius.

If you're poor and you don't pay taxes you're a moocher.

Neither if neither of them are contributing to the state. In fact bums serve their purpose by recycling.

No, if you're poor and you take advantage of my taxes, you're a moocher. If you're just poor and don't take any welfare, I don't give a fuck.

>not paying income tax
>"no taxes"
I can't do anything but sigh and shake my head anymore

Did Trump break the law?

Maybe when trump touts a flat tax its because he knows how absurd our current system is.

if you think Clinton isn't funneling her bribes through whatever charity or subsidiary she can, then you are clearly fooled.

When you have the money to pay for lots of accountants, you can get away with just about anything.

This is why we need the Trump tax plan:
A. Poor people aren't burdened with taxes.
B. Rich people lose their loopholes.

Trump bought a $20,000 portrait of himself with charity money

Maybe if the rich weren't taxed so absurdly high he would pay. What happened to equality that the left constantly pushes? Why do the rich have to pay ridiculous amounts of taxes by force? Taxes should be a flat amount for everyone, not dependant on your income. Rich people deserve the money they made, why would we punish success?

so he didnt, neat.

>wanting to keep more of the money you earned is called greed

>wanting to take more of other people's money for free isn't

The Rich pay 80% of the entire tax pot?

Paying half your earnings is no small ask, especially as they get fuck all for the most part in return.

>paying income taxes

lol

hi CTR can i be in next news screencap?

I though Trump was a democrat not too long ago?

Do they really? I'm gonna say this everytime someone says 20% of the country owns 80% of the wealth.

Democrat mentality: If you're pregnant and get an abortion, you're a genius. If you are white and kill a black criminal in self-defense, you're the problem with America

>attacking a strawman
sage

>wealth is zero sum

When will this autism end?

>if you contribute, you contribute
>if you don't, you don't

who would want to refute this

hey pal..

>if you are rich and contribute to society, reducing income tax is smart
>if you are poor and leeching off society with welfare and EBT, not paying taxes makes you a parasite
FTFY

Democratic mentality: A human doesn't have rights until it passes through the birth canal.

>Rich man, no taxes
>Gives people jobs, builds ecomony

>Poor man, no taxes
>Takes in government welfare
>Is a mooch

And what gubment gibmedats are the rich getting? This isn't even an argument.

i passed through your moms birth canal last night

>And what gubment gibmedats are the rich getting?
The police and legislature?

Yeah sorry toothpaste, I misread your post but you also tell retards that wealth isn't zero sum. Someone having money doesn't deprive someone else of it.

This man legitimately doesn't understand the difference between circumventing a system that leeches your money and not having money.

The top 5% pays about 75% of all the tax revenue. Top 1% pays about 50% of all the tax revenue.

Source:
I'm a 5%er

>35%
Corporate tax rate. Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

If you're not making enough money to get taxed, then you are mooching. Seeing how everyone else has to pay for it,. However as soon you get rich enough, you can start doing legal loopholes to reduce your taxes.

HRC does this by funneling all money she gets into her own charity. Then draws a salary off it so she doesn't get taxed. FYI all the Clintons get their income via the Clinton Foundation. The amount of money they use for charity is a fraction of what they draw out for "administrative fees".

And the middle ground is All universal basic income people pay no taxes. People who make more do.

It's not circumventing if it's legal. Circumventing implies you broke the rules but weren't caught.

Both parties are fucking trash, Trump is reforming the Republican party while the Democrats are stagnant.

bro you can't even economics

in order to determine whether a rational person does some action, have to look at opportunity cost of said action

for a poor person, savings from not paying income tax = (tax bracket %) x (yearly wage)
opp cost of not paying taxes is (number of hours spent finding loopholes) x (hourly wage)

same for rich person. but seeing as the rich person's hourly/ yearly wage, as well as their tax bracket %, is significantly higher than a poor person's, OF COURSE the rich people are going to dedicate more resources to paying less taxes

it's almost like, if you want rich people to pay their taxes in full, you either have to tax them less, or remove any loopholes

LOL why don't you let MARK CUBAN explain trumps current tax situation..

I wish I was smart enough.

Its some strawman bullshit, because we're talking about people who have multiple children, despite not having anyway to take care of them under their own power. That's when someone becomes a moocher, when they're taking our shit and contributing nothing but their double digit IQ genes. Not because they don't pay taxes.

Trump can take care of his kids, and seems to do it very well. OP is a faggot guys.

TRUMP EMPLOYS WORKERS

POOR PEOPLE EMPLOY JACK SHIT

>police

I'll take "what is sales tax" for $100.

Also, Libshit is forgetting about Payroll Taxes.

In effect, the government imposes taxes on employers separate from income tax levied on individuals; at a minimum , you're looking at 6.2% for social security and 2.9% for medicare. So that's 9% of all wages paid right there as taxes. If you employ 100 people at 50k a year, you'll be paying almost half a million in payroll taxes right there.

Ikr. Imagine if poor people stopped purchasing homes, cars, yauhts, & stupid shit rich people buy.
Millions of jobs would be lost

>complains others dont play taxes in 2012
>doesnt pay taxes in 2012

*rich

Okay.

Why is it okay when poor people do it, but suddenly wrong when you're a productive member of society.

yeah I know right? I wonder why he was complaining about it back then when he himself was not paying taxes? makes you think...

Trump pays more in taxes annually than your subhuman life is worth

It's been years since I read Trump's book but didn't he talk about this? He said how he was basically fucked so he went to each bank personally and renegotiated the terms of his debt.

What resources does the rich give? Everything. What do they take? Nothing.

Poor give nothing and take everything.

>what is "losses carried forward"
>what is accounting 101

All these kikes are lying through their teeth. They know very well that you only pay taxes on net income, and that expenses are deducted. But they're just hoping that the goyim are stupid enough to believe their bullshit

'cept that a moocher is someone who lives off other ppl's taxes. rich ppl live off their own money.

jesus christ you fucking idiot trump would have no fortune if he was the only rich fuck not doing everything he can to pay as little taxes as possible whilst still conforming to law
fuck you
it's necessary to do this if you want to compete
the system is fucked

No, I was calling you a hypocrite.

You decry the behavior in a rich man, but see nothing wrong with it in the less productive class. If Trump not paying taxes is wrong, then Tyrone not paying taxes is also wrong, unless you have some valid argument to the contrary.

thinkprogress.org/7-tweets-by-trump-about-taxes-that-are-very-awkward-now-75b500ea4f45

oh so i guess you wont be voting for me for president of the united states then?

Most of the poor people I know who don't pay taxes are moochers.

If you'd rather live off the government than find a job and become independent, you're a moocher. There are a lot of people like this, unfortunately.

No. 50 billionaires will create 1 nillion jobs. 50 bums will commit 1 million combined crimes. One is beneficial the other steals your stereo

so why the fuck was he bitching about others not paying taxes you dense mongrel?

There is no way Drumpf can recover from this

Trump doesn't recieve welfare though

>50 bums will commit a million crimes

That would be fucking impressive

>creating jobs is not contributing

If you're poor and you pay no taxes and reap all the benefits you're a moocher.

Big difference.

Rich people aren't on welfare.

They are. All these tax loopholes for a start. Copyright and patent laws.

> be me
> be American, besides living in cuckistan.
> be legally homeless.
> $1/year salary from corporation.
> Corporation registered in St Kitts & Nevis.
> Corporation pays no tax.
> Corporation owns houses/cars/electronics/valuables through separate property management companies.
> Houses owned are declared tax-exempt 501(c)(3) homeless shelters. because couchsurfing.
> Am homeless.
> Homeless shelter gets free food donations.
> Get food stipend from homeless shelter.
> Eat for free because am homeless.
> Throw lots of parties using homeless shelter food, free block parties in the summer, all with donated food.
> Already cast my absentee ballot. Voted Trump.
> feels good man.

As long as those people with jobs pay their taxes. Right?

None of the clintons draw a salary from the foundation

They just use it as a payment vehicle for their political purposes. And possibly as a piggy bank.

>the mental gymnastics Trump supporters are using to defend this

>the absolute denial that Trump isn't finished after this

>hillary clinton gives 3 speeches at goldman sachs
>gets a couple million bucks per speech
>not long after, legislation gets passed that's incredibly favorable towards goldman sachs
OH BOY, HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT. And this shit keeps happening with various industries and businesses.

The clinton foundation is just a fucking front for laundering bribe money

did he break the law?

> never have to pay extra income taxes because you file monthly taxes for all your businesses on time for 20 years = smart
> never make any money in spite of paying no taxes because you'd rather spend any extra money you get on Thunderbird instead of investing or saving it = stupid
> liberals have a problem with this

But Trump wants to get rid of federal tax for poor people.

One is legal one isn't ,it's that simple

Salary? No. What they "draw" is illegal money. That's not a salary. Is that larceny?

I have no problem with the poor not paying taxes. I do however have a problem with the poor getting free money from MY TAXES

I firmly believe anyone who can get out of taxes is a fool not to.

Only thing I hate is the hypocricy on it, included Trump.

>what are payroll taxes on employees

taxes on supplies bought for running the clubs and stuff

hurrr

Trump is not an establishment Republican.

rich people get free money too...and they use public services...the guy in the original post is right. repugs are hypocrites

payroll taxes are paid by employees not the employer.

>he shares my name

I am disappoint. Till this time I thought all white Dantes were based.

>contributing to the state = patriotism
wat

The state exists to benefit its citizens, not the other way around you statist fuck.

Yeah, and they're deducted from the employer, dummy

No, they don't

>inb4 muh Walmart

No, the owners of Walmart are not 'getting' that money, they are taking advantage of corrupt tax systems put in place by democrats to merge business and government.

he totally did, google it you cuck

The state exists because of the citizens and the citizens exist because of the state.

Can confirm

Name is Dante. Am also based

I find it funny how people project their life situation onto everyone else
if I was on twatter and gave a fuck I'd reply with:

income tax=/=all taxes

Trunp probably pays more into sales tax in a month than 100 plebeians do total taxes in a year

Not an argument

Trump want less taxes for all

Listen I know this is a CTR thread but still.

Taking full advantage of the loopholes Bill Clinton signed into law isn't immoral, it's just business. He put those loopholes in there on purpose so you could basically pay no taxes if you aren't a total nigger and decide to puss out and use the 1040EZ.

If you use the 1040EZ, thank you for funding all the worthless bullshit the Federal Government spends its money on. Know that you're subsidizing ghettoes full of undesirable Bernie-hating untermenchen, and also you're subsidizing me, we sharecrop corn and bean land out to local farmers.

On the other hand, despite having very large assets and great incomes, as well as a good cash position, the complicated tax code allows for us to use all sorts of tricks and we barely ever even pay ANY Federal taxes. State taxes are a bit harder to reduce to zero, but thankfully the Jews have been at work on this state's tax code and it is increasingly riddled with loopholes as well.

So essentially, any publication that claims Trump is literally committing the crime of 'evading taxes' or 'avoiding taxes' will probably have the SHIT sued out of them, Hogan-style, whether he wins of loses. Trump will literally own the entire US media establishment in two years, win or lose, because of the constant and highly âctionable slander they commit daily.

It's gonna be anuddah shoah kids.

Does anyone really believe this tho?

If you have a loss one year, it offsets your future taxes.

Even small business people do this. Even the guy down the street with 1 rental property that had a bad year or had to evict a tenant did this.

>If you live solely off welfare and don't try to change your situation at all you aren't a moocher

poor don't pay federal taxes though.

God damn you're a fucking dumb leaf. Taxes come straight out of your pay.

You're just some dipshit who probably thinks paying taxes means going to H&R block once a year.

He paid taxes on all of the profits in order to get the billions in the first place you fucking idiot.

Trump's tax plan essentially removing all tax for the poor kind of shits on that theory.

>be american
>incorporate myself
>write off expenses as business losses equal to the amount of taxes owed
>i now owe 0 dollars in tax

this is smart

>be american
>owe taxes but don't pay them
>get sued by the IRS for everything I have

this is not smart

How many paychecks have you received from a homeless person?

Democrat mentality:

>Donate to poor people to help them
>Paying taxes is good

>Donate your dirty underwear to poor people and get to deduct the cost from your federal taxes

nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html

If you're poor and don't pay taxes you're breaking the law 90%+ of the time.

If you're rich and not paying taxes, it's because you can afford good tax lawyers & accountants.

>20,000 crimes per bum

if you're poor you don't HAVE to pay taxes, under those same tax laws.

the real issue is that donald trump has zero reason to change the tax code if he's making an absolute killing off of it right now.

why would he? because he "cares about america?" LOL fucking trump cucks

>liberal mentality
>laws dont matter, my feelings do

the standard deduction is like $25k, so you're just factually wrong. you'd know that if you evet filled out a tax form.

unless.... wait do you really think 90%+ poor people make more than 25k??

Actually no.

pic related

Welfare isn't not paying taxes, it's negative taxes where they benefit off the taxes of others.

Why can't the government change the laws so that rich people have to pay tax? Is it because the rich always find a loophole no matter what? Because that would make them objectively smart. The only other reason would be that the government is bribed to always insert loopholes for rich people. But that would make the government objectively corrupt, meaning you would have to be stupid to voluntarily pay taxes to them. This is very confusing.

It's jointly 12,600 total, not each.

so exactly how much money do you think welfare niggers make?

food stamps aren't taxable income.

Isn't there a sales tax with food stamps?

...are you implying that niggers somehow get out of paying their sales taxes?

In most states groceries are tax exempt, it's partial sales tax in around 8 and fully taxed in 5 or 6.

Jesus Christ, this. Of course Hillary is doing shady shit with her money. The left is really stupid. The right is willing to go with Donald so we can start curing the cancer.

Where did that money go?

no. food is taxed in my state but its no tax for ebt

Good thing you're here to clear that up. What's it going to be next? When you're 2? 12? A legal adult?

That's a correct statement. Rich people don't need tax money to live.

i'm so glad we came out of the dark ages that was the 50s-70s.

no, just trump