UN To Appoint Interim POTUS Should Hillary Lose Election

>PARIS - An emergency meeting over the current state of the United Stares has ending with all states but Russia and the UK voting to appoint an interim Head of State to the United States should Hilary lose the election.

>The new Interm POTUS will be selected by the UN and will remain effective from January 20, 2017 until a second UN regulated and coordinated election can be implemented.

>No word as to who the interim POTUS will be, but inside sources suggest it will be NY Senator Chuck Schumer, who was seen at the event.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ebd277e4b082aad9b8117d

Whoever wrote this has been huffing more than posts.

>No word as to who the interim POTUS will be
Its Trump

nigger

>EVER clicking an unarchived Huffingtonpost link

ISHYGDDT

>UN
>freedom
Pick one

>tfw we march on DC and hold public hangings on the national mall for every politician

fpbp

>Cred Forums goes bankrupt or is sold out and becomes a shell of its former self
>UN shuts down internet
>Trump wins election
>UN tries to appoint "interim" president
>(((president))) gets shot
>Cred Forums becomes an actual terrorist organization
Can't wait.

yeah nah

Dude, the UN cant do shit if Hillary loses the election. 85 million strong will seriously fuck their shit up if they try to implement some drone to POUTUS.

Who the fuck does the UN think they are?

Democracy

lel what?

>Cred Forums becomes an actual terrorist organization

if you clicked it you'd realize the post is completely unrelated to the OP

besides I like clicking on them for half a second and then leaving, helps make their analytics look like trash

This is bait. The article is about U.N. President candidates and has nothing to do with America.

Never believe a huffpo discussion unless the article is archived.

Recall when they were all going to ally and punish the UK for Brexit? Didn't happen.

Thing is, Trump has the support of the armed forces, too. Any such move would result in a coup and reinstatement of Trump.

Don't fall for this b8, the article is about something in Bulgaria.

I should have dropped out of high school and become a journalist.

Love the whole " The UN is a serious player with power over everybody" meme bullshit

>huffpost

>until a second UN regulated and coordinated election can be implemented.

>trump wins that too

NWO IS JUST A MEME THEY SAID

UN can get fucked.
They have no power over us and we'll bitch slap them if they try.

This angers me
Have fun dealing with the strongest country in the history of the planet and it's fury if they try

Fake and gay.
I'll start burning and looting like I was a Google if this happens

I hate it when I realize no one on this board is actually checking the article

I love it. It makes the thread that much more entertaining

Brexit hasn't happened yet, dumbshit.

>Reading (((huffington)))post

Good goy

>terrorist
Nah we are freedom fighters

Puppets are always hanging, though.
What's the use!?

great idea, now the us will know what it's like when outsiders pick your leaders

Sage/report for disinformation

That is funny for if that happen a building in NYC will be destroyed with everyone taken captive for crimes against the United States. Well those that voted on this interim bullshit.

you're an idiot and i want to rape your mother

>Bulgaria Announces New Female Candidate For U.N. Leadership Race
Way to click the link, friends.

They would never put an American in charge of the UN.

soon it wont be a meme, rusty shackleford was right

>rusty shackleford

Le ebin king of the hill maymay

Can't wait to fuck those pussy ass un soldiers up and take their shit. It's gonna be awesome!

That's exactly why I'd like to see the UN try. They act as if we're Europoors who willingly bend over and take it up the ass. I bet even out nation's niggers would revolt against the UN because the UN aren't Americans. As much division as the USA has, I do believe that most of us would still band together if some foreigner fucks tried to regulate how we run own government.

Not even Deturte takes shit from them and he's just from some no name jungle gook country.

topkek leaf

>An emergency meeting over the current state of the United Stares has ending with all states but Russia and the UK voting to appoint an interim Head of State to the United States should Hilary lose the election.
russia AND the uk?

holy shit britbongs.

>one mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

There is no difference.

fpbp

Am I missing something?

There's nothing here?

yes, and in reality we are freedom fighters against this obvious communsim

Well its official. 90% of Cred Forums doesn't follow links and relies on OP to condense entire articles down to 3 sentences for them.

You faggots would like a 140character limit wouldn't you

Almost had me going there Schlomo. Thought I might have to dust off the ole .300 Win-mag and start practicing.

ITT: proof of why you should click links before freaking out

jejejeje

yes

>an actual terrorist organization
I thought we already were.

You really think we will clink on a liknk that start with huffpost?

>PARIS - An emergency meeting over the current state of the United Stares has ending with all states but Russia and the UK voting to appoint an interim Head of State to the United States should Hilary lose the election.

>PARIS - An emergency meeting over the current state of the United States
>voting to appoint an interim

>PARIS
>United States
>voting

"FIFTY FUCKING YEARS AGO YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HANGING UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING BRATWURST UP YOUR ASS"

Cred Forums is a board of peace

The jew is afraid. They expose themselves more and more through these actions.

The jewish race will not survive the 21st century.

>57 replies
>still no archive
fuck the UN

fuck OP for no archive