Witchcraft Hate Thread

I challenge you to find a more subversive problem in our society than our women becoming enthralled with sorcery and conversing with spirits.

Mainstream television has conspired to make witchcraft and heresy fashionable. You can even see these harlots wear Wicca pentagram necklaces in public without shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

yasukuni.or.jp/english/about/deities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oaOoPlc5-s0
traditionalcatholic.co/free-catholicbooks/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/clown-sightings-list-which-states-cities-have-creepy-threatening-clowns-ohio-carolina-wisconsin-florida-arrests-who-where/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slide thread. witchcraft sucks but who cares really.

Not slide thread. This stuff is a problem that is poisoning our souls.

But your god was a teenage jew, isn't that worse

If magic exists and people discovered it, it would substitute weapons, it would substitute armies, almost every one would be killed by now.

The only magic that exists is mememagick

Don't you have a couple hundred kami to worship?

Sorry I was wrong, there's over 2 million devils that the Japanese worship.

>2,466,000 divinities enshrined at Yasukuni Shrine

yasukuni.or.jp/english/about/deities.html

No it is not. It is childish and shallow people use it to appear mysterious and spiritual. Nothing new, just average boring people desperately trying to be special

OP is my high school jazz choir teacher telling us we can't watch Harry Potter on concert trips.

Based teacher

It really isn't nearly as bad as an issue as you're trying to say
It's not widespread and only social rejects get sucked into that.

Feminism on the other hand and atheism...
Get rid of those two and well...
Western Society will thank you

Yep , we should burn the witches again . Not being sarcastic either .

The witchcraft craze after Sabrina the Teenage witch, Charmed and Harry Potter corrupted an entire generation. Preparing them for the demonic influence of feminism.

As always, the ways of the witch rot society from within.

>I challenge you to find a more subversive problem in our society than our women becoming enthralled with sorcery and conversing with spirits.
Leafposting.

Foolish leaf magic isn't real.
Mememagick however, that's something else entirely. Praise kek.

She was a sweet lady but a total holy-roller loon, just like you.

When Hillarymuricah happens in a month, the world will be even more of a playground for feminists. We are the superior gender boo.

he says on a board that reanimated an egregore of an Egytpian god using literal Chaos Magick because it was funny

>hes not a mememage
>hes begging a jew on stick instead using mememagic

I've been noticing this too OP. I've kinda taken a few steps away from Christianity in the past few years, but I definitely see this.

Its like there is no focus on feminine virtue. Their fiction is centered around conniving and sociopathic characters, and even then they're very dumbed down characters. I'm not a fan of GoT but I've lurked on occasion, and I know Martin is a feminist. I hear from people who read the books about how much more intelligent and cerebral the feminism/female characters are in the books, as opposed to the TV show, which is progressively dumbed down as the seasons pass.

And all the female characters are manipulative. If it's not the "infallible, all powerful woman" that doesn't exist in reality, its a very, very manipulative woman. Witchcraft (our idea of it at least) is centered around manipulation. And if its not outright witchcraft in the female-centered fiction of current year, its usually a manipulative and sociopathic woman with weird rationalizations about what is "right" and "good".

>I challenge you to find a more subversive problem in our society than our women becoming enthralled with sorcery and conversing with spirits.Mainstream television has conspired to make witchcraft and heresy fashionable. You can even see these harlots wear Wicca pentagram necklaces in public without shame.

You do not have do so anything.

Satan will show his true nature to those who persevere and they will be dead or in mental hospitals.

Fortunately most of these idiots are doing it for venial reasons like peer groups or fashion or attention seeking.

The ones who draw attention will only get worthwhile help from the Roman Catholics and I would rather have cancer than the attention of demons.

Your the heretic here leaf. He died for your memes ya know. Why can't you just accept him into your life already.

That image is blasphemy, you dim witted tool of the devil.

how many people do you know in the occult or wicca?
I don't know any
I knew one woman who was a former wiccan turned Christian (thankfully)
but you know who i meet far far more than wiccans or occult members?

feminists and atheists
which one do you think is the real threat to western society?

How do people come to be possessed by demons in the first place? "I believe God sometimes singles out certain souls for a special test of spiritual endurance, but more often people lay themselves open to possession by dabbling with black magic. Some are entrapped by a satanic cult. Others are the victims of a curse."

I interrupt. "You mean like Yasser Arafat saying to Ehud Barak, 'Go to Hell' and meaning it?"

"No." Father Amorth gives me a withering look. "That is merely a sudden imprecation. It is very difficult to perform a curse. You need to be a priest of Satan to do it properly. Of course, just as you can hire a killer if you need one, you can hire a male witch to utter a curse on your behalf. Most witches are frauds, but I am afraid some authentic ones do exist."

Father Amorth shakes his head and sighs at the wickedness of the world. At the outset be has told me he is confident he will have an answer to all my questions, but he has a difficulty with the next one. "Why do many more women seem to become possessed than men?"

"Ah, that we do not know. They may be more vulnerable because, as a rule, more women than men are interested in the occult. Or it may be the Devil's way of getting at men, just as he got to Adam through Eve. What we do know is that the problem is getting worse. The Devil is gaining ground. We are living in an age when faith is diminishing. If you abandon God, the Devil will take his place.

I always thought of wicca as a joke desu.

And I always thought of Satanists as butthurt atheists who never got past their goth phase.

Was all this poor judgement, or are you bros inflating this?

Yep, this is accurate

Who cares if a few teenagers want to LARP as a witch, literally nobody should give a shit.

>Live near a Neolithic monument
>Tons of Wiccans come each month to pray to their menstrual Goddess and scream like wild vixens
>Can hear their yelling from my house
>They actually chiseled away a Swastika that was on one of the megalithic stones in the circle
>A piece of art and history that is over 5000 years old defaced by fat, old dry cunts

Can't fucking stand them. But on the flip side, the Anglo-Saxon/Nordic/Germanic pagans or whatever they call themselves (Odinist?) are great guys, stay quite, ask others to get involved, share lots of history and protect the sites.

No your right ops just a crazy person.

Wiccans truly are the shittiest pagans, if you can even call them that.

>I challenge you to find a more subversive problem in our society

Well, I'm a little concerned with Climate change, but I suppose to someone who is insane, that is equally made up....

Sooo... I could go with Global Civil War, but the truth is that the trend shows violence and death by violence to be decreasing.

SO I'm going to pick civil unrest in the form of non-violent protest and economic stress, until we can trade in our old narratives of economics and religion and morality and culture, for more measured narratives of what actually works.

A little bump compared to our history....

Btw do you have a source on that Swastika thing? That pisses me right off.

I don't mind the Anglo-Saxons pagans too much since its at least based on a real religion and has cultural and historical relations to England but Wiccans have literally made it up. They admit this, its something they have invented. I know most are to a degree of course but at least Christians say its the truth or Germanic Pagans are connecting it a Indo-European religion that has evolved overtime while Wiccans have just sat down and said "We are doing this" so there is no belief there I don't think. You can't say "I'm Christian but I also believe that Odin is real" or something. Its not how religion works, you cant pick and choose what you want to believe. Its all or nothing in a sense.

Maybe in a local paper, I just saw it since I walk past it most days when walking the dog, hang on.

TYLKO POD KRZYŻEM
TYLKO POD TYM ZNAKIEM
POLSKA BĘDZIE POLSKĄ
A POLAK POLAKIEM

ONLY UNDER THE CROSS
ONLY UNDER THIS SIGN
POLAND WILL BE POLAND
AND POLES WILL BE POLES

The whole globe is de jure christian. And by christian I don't mean leftist-cuck-protestant.

DEUS VULT

>Can hear their yelling from my house

Do they sound like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=oaOoPlc5-s0

Just seems to be coming up with "The man who destroyed the swastika" in relation to Hitler. Tried typing in my town but its just coming up with similar results. Its Castleton if you want to try.

This. Women who practice wicca are just borderline retarded edgy hippies.

Oh shit, you nailed it.

I hope you always thank Germans for introducing Catholic Christianity to Slavs, by slaughtering thousands of your ancestors.

Witches and heretics need to burn

There's literally nothing wrong with worshipping Satan and trying to summon demons from hell.

>not even into banging hot pagan ass

why even live?

witches are sexy as fuck. keep it up i say

how can they claim to be pagans but hate swastikas? Poser retards

>world economy is doomed
>mudslimes are being allowed to terrorize and demand sharia law in every civilized country
>googles being given handouts while they chimpout and destroy everything unchecked
>sjws and leftists are steady taking away more and more of our freedoms in the name of political correctness
>children in school being brainwashed to be okay with all of this
>environment is doomed
>the 1% jews getting richer and richer off of the backs of the working class white men

But yeah, the most pressing issue is a bunch of women who want to roleplay and be edgy

Many are charlatans or fools. There are real Satanists. Possession is real, demonic oppression is real. I'm not inflating it. Terrible things happen the media do not mention. Do not practise the occult. Do not do it. Demons HATE humans. Do not invite them.

A true Satanist is very rare they are given to evil and bring nothing but despair and pain.

Fuck of you filthy heretic. Ritual magic isn't real.

Magic exists in the way that everything is "magical". Every thought carries weight and every word is a spell.
This "magic" is just taking that to the next level and manifesting your will upon reality.
The church wants to keep us away from learning real magic while calling theirs "miracles" because they are infiltrated.

The problem is other. We can make an example with Cred Forums: this is a contrarian board, what society says we disagree, the fact that this place (some parts of) abducates traditional values, virtues and other ideologies does not mean that those values are dangerous or bad, but that society is in the wrong.
On the same way, the fact that the lowest members of society are interested in the occult may not mean that the occult id bad, but only that society tells us that.

people actually dabble in satanism? I used to listen to a lot of metal and I was obsessed with the number 666 but I wasn't ever a legit "Satanist"

There's plenty of Germanic Pagans here that are pro-inclusion. Theres plenty that isn't too but a large group are pro selling their Gods to Niggers and Pakis, pro gay, pro trannies, pro femenism etc despite you could be killed back then for being pro any of this. It's an ancestral religion. Same with Roman, Celtic, Slavic etc. I prefer some Slavic Gods and interested in many middle eastern ones but as an English man if I was going to go pagan I'd go Anglo-Saxon (or well Nordic since its more established but its essentially the same). Its me peoples religion, it isn't a expanding one like Christianity or Islam and a lot of people don't realise this. They never tried to convert people. The Saxons didn't make the Britons Germanic Pagan and the Vikings didn't try to reconvert the Saxons back to Paganism. It isn't a religion like that. Its literally for Germanic people only.

hysterical christ cucks at it again

How do people come to be possessed by demons in the first place? "I believe God sometimes singles out certain souls for a special test of spiritual endurance, but more often people lay themselves open to possession by dabbling with black magic. Some are entrapped by a satanic cult. Others are the victims of a curse."

I interrupt. "You mean like Yasser Arafat saying to Ehud Barak, 'Go to Hell' and meaning it?"

"No." Father Amorth gives me a withering look. "That is merely a sudden imprecation. It is very difficult to perform a curse. You need to be a priest of Satan to do it properly. Of course, just as you can hire a killer if you need one, you can hire a male witch to utter a curse on your behalf. Most witches are frauds, but I am afraid some authentic ones do exist."

On a curious note. If you actually read the Malleus Maleficarum, the main subject is female witches and the majority of the spells discussed there are directed against men and married couples.

>tfw the only time I've stumbled upon actual witchcraft was in a free mason shrine at night innawoods
>tfw I destroyed it on sight with fire
>tfw I was high as fuck on shrooms
>tfw the most horrifying noise I've ever heard in my life erupted out of the woods when we returned to the shrine at the end of the night
>tfw sober people there to pick us up heard it as well

"Remember, when we jeer at the Devil and tell ourselves that he does not exist, that is when he is happiest."

Official catholic doctrine until (((reformation))) said that there is no magic. People who claim otherwise are nothing more than a bunch of heretics and belong on a pyre.

I live magick, practice it every day m80s

fuck Wicca tho!

legit post, materialists btfo

you still have to go back to the other realm.

This isn't the 80s.

Witches are irreverent and irrelevant..

can we all at least agree that the jews jew'd us out of the most aesthetic symbol of all time?

#Jealous

>said that there is no magic
So there was no exorcism up until the 16th century?

>if I was going to go pagan

please don't

bottom left is benis

Father Gabriele Amorth is indeed the exorcist, the most senior and respected member of his calling. A priest for 50 years, he is the undisputed leader of the city's six exorcists (appointed by the cardinal to whom the Pope delegates the office of Vicar of Rome) and honorary president-for-life of the International Association of Exorcists. He is 75, small, spry, humorous, and wonderfully direct.

"I speak with the Devil every day," he says, grinning like a benevolent gargoyle. "I talk to him in Latin. He answers in Italian. I have been wrestling with him, day in day out, for 14 years."

On cue (God is not worried by clichés) a shaft of October sunlight falls across Father Amorth's pale, round face. We are sitting at a table by the window in a small high-ceilinged meeting room at his Rome headquarters, the offices of the Society of St Paul. Father Amorth has come to exorcism late in life, but with impressive credentials. Born in 1925 in Modena, northern Italy, the son and grandson of lawyers (his brother is a judge), Gabriele Amorth, in his late teens, joined the Italian resistance.

Hexagram isn't traditionally a jewish symbol.

Hebrew is a powerful magickal language tho

Wicca is just new age bullshit.

Ignore them

You are a fool.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE PURITANS DID NOTHING WRONG, WITCHCRAFT IS NO JOKE KIDDOS.

All neo paganism is for larping faggots. Catholic or Orthodox or BTFO

>implying wiccans aren't literally hate daddy christians

What does this tell you about wiccans? About christians? What it tells you is they are both the female religion. Woman morals. Just one is for women who want monogamous relationships and one is for those who want polygamous relationships. Literally all other morals are the exact same.

kikes don't have a trademark on the six pronged star

It is. It is still corrupting as the central theme is a rejection of God and Christ. It is a useful space for real Satanists to circulate in

I was a solitary pagan a long time ago, but as I tried to get involved in the community I found that it was saturated with those man-hating feminist bitches that really couldn't care less about the magick and just wanted to play goddess and fight everything Christian. It was a real clown show. What felt magick on my own soon felt moronic with theses witches. Sex was great, but not worth it. Blessed Be? Not likely.

easy there kid, I know we should delete this one single thread that can exist on Cred Forums so we can talk about politics, it's not like there are separate threads for each and every thing that you mentioned.

Or yes, you just want us to bitch about it with you all day without any break, right?

Speaking of witchcraft,

has anyone seen this movie?

It's pretty cool. I like all the period history in it and they tried to make it pretty accurate to the real stories of witchcraft.

It's pretty spoopy as well, I'd recommend.

i know it's not but they have mental control over it now

if you draw it somewhere, people immediately think of jews.

We memecraft everyday on this board, this is not the place to complain about it

this is what happens when the dude weed man legalizes the hash

possession =/= magic
Only God can work miracles, this manichaeist bullshit needs to fucking end. Also back in the day priests were way more cautious before calling something a possession. By seeing deamons everywhere those poor bastards are pushing themselves into mental illness.

Shitposting is not chaos magick

I forgot to mention that the ephebe main character girl is pretty qt as well.

The current pope is a fraud and Turkish collaborator.

He would have be charged with heresy a few hundred years ago.

"It is amazing how often the Bible warns against witchcraft and sorcerers, both in the Old and
New Testaments. Scripture warns us that witchcraft is one of the most common means used by
the devil to bind men to himself and dehumanize them. Directly or indirectly, witchcraft is a cult
of Satan. Those who practice any sort of magic believe that they can manipulate superior
powers, but in reality it is they who are manipulated."

>no focus on feminine virtue
God is dead but people need a feeling of transcendence, so you get this witch LARPing for example. Entertainment is about the bottom line and make shit that sells. The customer eats it up and reenforces her self image and so the cycle of degeneracy continues.

I can't get with the metaphysics of Christianity but it understands human nature and what it takes to live healthy normie life in a high trust community. Cuck this, kike trickery that; man sit the fuck down, that's not what it's about. Christianity lifted Europe out of tribalism and became rulers of the world in the process.

You're right about this part but it's good to simply know the fact.

What's the difference between a possessed and mentally ill person then?

>Only God can work miracles
only We can and only if we're merciful enough to ourselves.

Great, i'm talking to a fucking robot. Bye, wannabe protestant-bot. When you meet luther in Hell, tell him that he sucks.

Strigák márpedig nincsenek. Róluk több szó ne essék.

~King Kálmán Könyves, 1100AD

This thread is subversive treasonous heresy.
cease and desist in the name of the Hungarian Kingdom.

well,saudi arabia has an anti witchcraft squad if that counts
also over there witchcraft will get you the death penalty

My gf's friend gave her a book of witchcraft spells for her birthday last year and I flipped ish. Now she goes to church with me every week and we sing hymns together.

God bless, Canadanon.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was making people he think he doesn't exist, while also getting them to "ironically" do black magic and child sacrifice in the name of """"women's rights""""

>saudi arabia has an anti witchcraft squad

Based.

30 Days: How many cases of demonic possession have you encountered?

Fr. Amorth: About a hundred. I have stopped counting.

30 Days: A hundred? But that is an enormous number. In your book you say that cases of possession are rare.

Fr. Amorth: And indeed they are. Many exorcists have encountered nothing but cases of diabolical harm. But I have inherited the "clientele" of a famous exorcist, Father Candido, and therefore cases which he had not as yet resolved. Moreover, exorcists send me their more resistant cases.

>Those who practice any sort of magic believe that they can manipulate superior powers, but in reality it is they who are manipulated."
You're being manipulated into thinking you're not capable of doing shit. You willingly put yourself into a mental cage where you await your "savior" to save you from yourself. Pathetic

>falls off a tree
>instantly shitposts

>I flipped ish. Now she goes to church with me every week and we sing hymns together.

does being assertive like that work? I thought if you did something like that she'd just leave you

During the exorcism of possessed persons, what kind of phenomena occur?

Fr. Amorth: I recall an illiterate peasant who, during an exorcism, spoke to me only in English and I had to have an interpreter. There are people who manifest a superhuman strength, others who completely levitate from the ground and whom it is impossible even for several men to keep seated in their armchair. But it is only the context in which these phenomena occur which makes us speak of demonic possession.

30 Days: Has the devil ever harmed you personally?

Fr. Amorth: When Cardinal Poletti asked me to take on this role of exorcist, I recommended myself to the Virgin: "Envelop me in Thy mantle and I will be in total security." The demon has often threatened me, but he has never harmed me.

30 Days: Don't you ever feel afraid of the demon?

Fr. Amorth: Me, for that animal? It is he who should be afraid of me; I act in the name of the Lord of the world. But as for him, he is nothing but God's monkey.

Are you blind, stupid, or just dont care to read before shitposting?

From the OP:
>I challenge you to find a more subversive issue in our society.

You can have your thread to whine about how cringy you think witchcraft is.I dont give a fuck.
But if you think its anything more than a non-issue, like OP you're a moron

Both I and Fr. Amorth are Roman Catholic and he was the chief exorcist to the Vatican.

>I recall an illiterate peasant who, during an exorcism, spoke to me only in English and I had to have an interpreter. There are people who manifest a superhuman strength, others who completely levitate from the ground and whom it is impossible even for several men to keep seated in their armchair. But it is only the context in which these phenomena occur which makes us speak of demonic possession.
Why do you even need an exorcist when all those abilities disappear the moment someone shows up with a video camera?
Technology: 1
Nu-christianity : 0

Burn it.

>enthralled with sorcery and conversing with spirits

hate that shit senpai

I see a dancing monkey.

Real demons and their followers inspired the edgy atheist Saran larpers to get you to believe that they aren't real
Libido Dominandi- interview with E. Michael Jones, listen to the whole thing on YouTube
You too, OP

>Vatican
Yeah and we all know how trustworthy Vatican is.

you realize all of Cred Forums, nay venture to say Cred Forums, is engaged in memetic engineering, AKA, MAGICK

you fuckin dope

Kek confirms

Why would I need a video. I know these things are real and know what happens. The violence and torture that underpins real Satanism is rarely reported on as it is not an area journalist enter into and when they do they retreat in silence. Why would any sane Roman Catholic record satans lying words and broadcast them?

Poles accepted christianity pretty peacefully though.

Slavs in general didnt struggled much to keep their religion

>itt
>fags who get triggered for an entire month

Hello dancing monkey.

>Why would any sane Roman Catholic record satans lying words and broadcast them?
Because they routinely transcript them anyway?

The current pope is a traitor to all of Christendom.

There was a good thread on x the other day about summoningdemons, but I wouldjt want to do that. Maybe pagan gods, but not demons..

>Poles accepted christianity pretty peacefully though.
Pagan reaction, look it up.

Says the dancing monkey.

Do you claim to be Roman Catholic?

The getting her involved at church part was a slow, prayerful transition. I used to lead worship at my old church before I met her so I asked to get involved at my new one and started inviting her to listen to me.
When I saw the book though I was angry and called it satanic. Nearly ended our relationship of about a year at that point. You have to call evil what it is when you see it, but also remember not to be mad at her and to be compassionate so that she doesn't immediately rebel and become a witch.
I may have to.

They are all demons.

nice digits. Halloween haters are the worst

If you're gonna call out /x/ at least speak their name.

this is some top tier leaf shitposting

This Kek worship nonsense is the devils way of getting idiots to turn from God in the name of ironic lulz

More than your potato fucking ass ever will. Catholic church was hijacked by protestant doctrine and belief in magic. Back in the day for spewing bullshit about wizards you would end up on a pyre.

Niggers

If you think witchcraft is a problem that needs concern, then you're one delusional faggot. It's literally just girls playing their version of DnD. fuck off leaf.

>Pagan reaction, look it up.

Ah. You show your true colours.

An aspiring Satanist thirsty for blood and violence denying Satan exists.

>I challenge you to find a more subversive problem in our society than our women becoming enthralled with sorcery and conversing with spirits.
Jews control the entire global media, financial system, and international market, along with local economies.
Witches are just butthurt emos trying to rebel against their parents; most of them grow out of it, the rest never actually succeed in performing magic.

Kek approves this sentiment.

>confirmed
Praise him

>historical facts are now satanic magic
Jesus, you must have music instead of brain. May God have mercy on your soul.

nobody gives a shit but you ahmed. christians have realized they cant do anything long ago. they gave up. its better this way. now you the religious zealot cant pretend to be a native westerner since you give a shit

>implying that (((they))) don't practice kabbalistic magic

It's like you don't even know how they keep getting away with it.

Thanks for your insight, user.

> The getting her involved at church part was a slow, prayerful transition. I used to lead worship at my old church before I met her so I asked to get involved at my new one and started inviting her to listen to me.When I saw the book though I was angry and called it satanic. Nearly ended our relationship of about a year at that point. You have to call evil what it is when you see it, but also remember not to be mad at her and to be compassionate so that she doesn't immediately rebel and become a witch. (You)I may have to.

Items that attract demons like occultist paraphernalia or pornography in which children or people are tortured draws demonic interest.

You. You all betas. Muh traditionaliam. Muh feelings. Wake up. Work for a new evolution.

> Heil Singularity

>children or people

>More than your potato fucking ass ever will. Catholic church was hijacked by protestant doctrine and belief in magic. Back in the day for spewing bullshit about wizards you would end up on a pyre.

No surprise to see you hate the Roman Catholic church. All aspiring satanists do.

It's a commom thing among indo-europeans.

The witches were almost always women

>tfw witches are just bronze age feminists

You have a lot of child pornography I expect.

This is true.

Their broomsticks were dildos that they dipped in hallucinogenic lube.

>are directed against men and married couples

Seems like just the sort of thing a woman would do.

Also destroying the family unit is just what the Devil wants. So naturally he preys on the petty grudges of women to corrupt society.

The most dangerous witches are male. But rare. They have a pervading stench of rot that fills any room they are in for long, if they stay in a building it will become infested with flies and vermin.

How much damage could they actually do to anyone but themselves? If they really seem like a threat, we'll send Templars in to purge them.

>god is all loving
>puts his people through nightmarish tests for no reason

kike on a stick

Women get petty, men do whatever it takes to please them basically

Witchcraft is a joke, you are a fool, and this is a slide thread.

>So naturally he preys on the petty grudges of women to corrupt society.

You are right but he is just as pleased to find and corrupt men.

Hermeticism is where it's at.

Wicca is fucking awful but actual Paganism that follows ancient traditions and gods is pretty cool.

They are extremely dangerous to those without faith.

Shill thread never have OP's that stick around and respond to people.

>1 post by this ID

You're the shill :^)

These people invite Satan of free will.

No it isn't

They are all demons.

You're fucking stupid if you think "muh knowledge" or "muh magick" is going to make you a god.

>I'll just invoke some aeons old entity
>Surely nothing will go wrong

The hubris is astounding.

It is mostly trite charlatanism but is a useful subculture for satanits to mix in as it rejects God and Christ.

magic is nothing but demon possession and demons tricking you into think you're harry potter

that is the official christian view
we know exactly what you're doing and how to avoid it.
autist wiccans try to "curse" people all the time and make all these huge threats
and nothing ever happens
magic (demons playing tricks on your mind) only works on the "caster" and from the "caster"'s point of view

Feels so bad traitorous scum like you are escaping the noose these days, when you more than deserve it.

You will get eaten alive and wind up dead or insane

>never

Hello, newfriend.

Occasionally they do. This is one of those times.

But you already knew that.

I hope you choke to death on your shill nickles.

Seriously? They seem pretty incompetent to me. They don't even know how use their own symbols.
See>They actually chiseled away a Swastika that was on one of the megalithic stones in the circle
>A piece of art and history that is over 5000 years old defaced by fat, old dry cunts
These dykes don't know what the hell they're doing. They're not going to get any help from Satan: he's better off investing in the Jews.

Shills get paid, this is a labour of love.

The fool in his heart says, there is no God.
The greater fool says, there is no devil so therefore it's funny to pretend to worship one
Agreed. What is the situation like in Ireland? I have Irish anscestors and want to visit but have heard they voted for sodomite marriage and are about to legalize child sacrifice. Are there many faithful? Many pagans?

>wiccan women sound like whores of babylon
Fuck that shit
Britbro, I'd scuttle away from that place if I was you.

Wizard here, AMA

I remember a few years ago J.K. Rowling the author of the Harry Shitter books was to be given a top presidential award for some bullshit or other but congress put a stop to it because they believed her books promoted witchcraft, I think that's pretty amusing

how do I into magic missile?

Why are you so fat/ugly that women wont touch you?

I wasn't allowed to read them even though I'm the son of a stage magician.

>magic is nothing but demon possession and demons tricking you into think you're harry potterthat is the official christian viewwe know exactly what you're doing and how to avoid it.autist wiccans try to "curse" people all the time and make all these huge threatsand nothing ever happensmagic (demons playing tricks on your mind) only works on the "caster" and from the "caster"'s point of view

In 99.9% of cases yes.

However there are male satanic witches and they may curse people without faith in such a way as they become demonically oppressed (which is different to possession). The real horror is what they do to ingratiate themselves with satan and what they can cause. suicide, murder, torture, forced abortion....

>Meanwhile, on 80's Cred Forums

>it's all or nothing
Literally every Christian picks and chooses what to follow from the bible to an extent, along with every other religion.

>i am a useful idiot

You redditor slacktivists and your internet crusades are the worst.

>Seriously? They seem pretty incompetent to me. They don't even know how use their own symbols.

Do you think if you offer yourself up to a much more powerful entity that hates you, it particularly matters what 'symbols' you use?

Flies are drawn to shit.

teach me how to rankle my firesurge

>Agreed. What is the situation like in Ireland? I have Irish anscestors and want to visit but have heard they voted for sodomite marriage and are about to legalize child sacrifice. Are there many faithful? Many pagans?

The majority are Roman Catholic and there has been an influx of devout Polish people. Like all nations we are under attack from abortionists and degenerates.

Is witch-sex hot as it's made out to be? I heard that pagan orgies are the bomb. Have you ever been to one?

>i am a useful idiot

Explain how I'm a useful idiot

I'm pretty sure Satan is better off manipulating someone else if he really wants to fuck up humanity. He's had a contract with the Rothschild family for years, why would he need the support of a few hundred fat, ugly dykes?

This is the only good thing ever posted by a leaf.

Witchcraft is the work of Satan. He knows that the best way to destroy a society is to destroy the women.

No woman who gets involved with witchcraft or the occult remains the same. They always go crazy. No exceptions.

in 100% of the cases
God did not create magic

demons can only make magic appear to be real
but it still isn't magic
and even if it was, other supernatural entities are the ones with the power, not you so its shit tier anyways

unless human beings had inate magic power, like in harry potter it wouldn't interest me
relying on some.. beneficent spirit to give me my powers isn't something i would be interested in even if that were possible
which it isnt

the only "magic" there is demon-aided and they do it to harm you not help you

What's your obsession with "male witches"?

Extremely overrated. Catholic church orgies are where it's at.

If you like abortion and torture and insulting Christ the you will see you have found the real thing and at that point you will be I real danger.

Demonic oppression is very different to possession but it drives many to harm themselves and those they should love.

Cool story bruh. I'm gonna raise a dogman army. Sasquatch can be shock troops.

>the only "magic" there is demon-aided and they do it to harm you not help you

Correct

All you know is child pornography and violence. You are pathetic.

Is it b/c they're all obese and accuse you of rape the next day?

Are you high on something? What the fuck are you even talking about you crazy potato nigger?

Again with the sneers at Roman Catholics, the hallmark of an aspiring Satanist 'pagan'.

>Pagan reaction, look it up.

You have child pornography.

In the end you will get eaten alive from the inside out.

What's your fixation with child porn? I would call you a troll but you aren't coherent enough for that. It's just fucking fascinating.

yea i watched it.

it's gr8

Based Ameribro. This is truly the most blessed of months.

I actually worked at a real circus and taught clown camp and I'm terrified of the killer clown sightings in the USA. I'm carrying a gun on Halloween

>I challenge you to find a more subversive problem

the mutilation of male genitals

>I'm carrying a gun on Halloween

Maybe you should just stay home if you're that jittery about it.

in 100% of the cases
God did not create magic

demons can only make magic appear to be real
but it still isn't magic
and even if it was, other supernatural entities are the ones with the power, not you so its shit tier anyways

unless human beings had inate magic power, like in harry potter it wouldn't interest me
relying on some.. beneficent spirit to give me my powers isn't something i would be interested in even if that were possible
which it isnt

the only "magic" there is demon-aided and they do it to harm you not help you

I carry occasionally at night anyways because of muggings/having been mugged. Some killer clowns have been sighted in my area recently and I'm scared people won't be able to tell the real from the fake

Men not lifting, fighting and reading.

>Some killer clowns have been sighted in my area

Sauce? I find this hard to believe without proof.

harry potter is shit anyway

Oh man, still believing in demons in 2016, sorry chap but i'd put the bible down, get some fresh air and take a few science courses

I don't lift as much as I should but I do daily pushups, crunches and lunges.

>reading

I got you senpai, have some free traditionalist catholic PDFs

traditionalcatholic.co/free-catholicbooks/

>christendom is what i define it to be

yeah no gfy

i do it for the pussy and bdsm

Please elaborate, I've come into contact with it here but currently only working on my grounding and perspective

Male tears is a term for cum

That could be an error in translation. The page goes on to say that the enshrined divinities are soldiers and other people who died in service to Japan. Maybe you become a minor god or something when you die in service to Japan?

A FUCKING LEAF

heavy.com/news/2016/09/clown-sightings-list-which-states-cities-have-creepy-threatening-clowns-ohio-carolina-wisconsin-florida-arrests-who-where/

This isn't comprehensive either as there have been some in my county and my state isn't listed

So says leafy, smelly warlock who failed to summon hot succubus.
/THREAD

sigh

the leafposter strikes again

How comes only retarded heretics believe in magic?
As in it being an actual tangible threat
Even the fucking Spanish Inquisition dismissed witchcraft trials as rabble rousing and just burned people that actually deserve to burn like jews or lutherans and just fined "practitioners" as madmen and charlatans that they actually are
fufcking heretics I swear

>the leafposter strikes again

Says the satanists with a pentagram on his flag

>westerner (i presume) making anti-pagan thread----when paganism was the white man's original religion

you cant make this shit up

stop drinking the jew kike koolaid

t. Satan

Burn the fuckers! They don't even understand the relationship with nature. They are just mad and looking for an outlet.

Op clearly don't like a qt3,14 succubus near him.

We should start burning witches again, who knows what satanic pacts they have made.

From my personal experience, black magic is as real as fucking gravity.

Some girl who was my classmate back in highschool invited me to her house once, she was that kinda girl that had perpetual fucking bad luck and this inexplicable awkardness that happens when you talk to someone who is not mentally sound.

The house was a complete fucking mess, i'm talking major league diogenes syndrome, rooms filled with esoteric crap up to the windows, small animal remains everywhere, mostly skulls and a creepy atmosphere that made you look over your shoulder constantly. I had to move a ton of shit from the couch to sleep on it, then had the worst, most vivid fucking nightmares you could think of, most of them were of me trying to run from a tall, dark figure and failing everytime only to be tortured again and again.

At the end of the night i had a last dream where i catched a glimpse of it's face.

It was her fucking mom.

She wasn't even in the house that night, i recognized her from a photograph hanging on the wall.

Turns out her mother is a well known witch in the occultist circles of my country.

The whole fucking thing was so intense i had goosebumps for weeks.

Occultism is very real people, and i hope you guys never cross paths with someone who practices it

Catholics aren't Christian. All these Pollacks and beaners don't realize it. They are just as guilty of blasphemy
>inb4 heresy talk
It just means I've said something that disagrees with the, (((catholic))) """""church"""""
Proud Southern Baptist btw

Women having rights, voting, and not being beaten for misbehaving.

Kek nice try straya, but nope.

Kek, this.

What the FUCK is this shit

Heretic

>Literally just random philosophical and symbolic scripts that embody esoteric topics.
>Most of the symbols trace back to Judaic Esoterism like Solomonic "Magick".
>The rest of the "heretical symbolism" is just outer-lying beliefs converted to fit their agenda like Zoroastrianism

I've researched most of it and 10-to-1 it's shit. The only good thing you'll get out of it is understanding symbolism much more than your average individual. The whole "Wicca" craze is just entertainment endorsed by ditsy women who don't understand the propensity (or lack thereof) of "Wicca".

Enjoy being a slave to the demonic.

aparece no ptchunga manolo

We should burn witches on a pike like they used to. I'm sick of all of these liberal sorcerers conversing with demons to make the world a globalist dystopia.

>Enjoy being a slave to the demonic.

The same guy that did this symbol, wrote Ecclesiastes in the Christian Bible.

to the gallows with this heretic

Did somebody say witchcraft?

Foul lies!

Magic is very real. Some use it to bring chaos, and others use that chaos to bring order to the world. I've given up magic to pursue a personal religious life and repent. During the time I was dabbling I caused very severe real world events... let's just say I've costed people millions of dollars. That being said, we should not suffer a witch to live, as the Bible says.
Witches, warlocks, and sorcerers are all the reason why you're seeing the world turn into a globalist nightmare. The witches think they're in control, but it's the demons who run the show. It's not long before the spirit of the Antichrist turns the world full Babylon. As the Antichrist is actually just a spirit that controls the minds of sinners. There is no one Anti-Christ. Anyone could be a member of the anti-christ. That girls mother was definitely a member, your own family could be members.

So?

Solomon fell away from God after he wrote Ecclesiastes. This is basic stuff.

>Climate change
>Global Civil War

I bet you're one of those folks who repeatedly refer to Donald Trump as stupid.

Fun Fact: Going to college does not make you intelligent and you know magnitudes less about the word than you hallucinate.

>a fucking leaf

"Witchcraft" is a religion no more special than Buddhism or Zoroastrianism.

Solomon was trying to enslave demons, and he was successful at it. A little known fact about the star of David is that it's also the seal of Solomon, which was used to trap and control demons.

my wife practices, something. Some form of witch craft but she vehemently denies being a wiccan. I'm not sure what she is. She grew up in the country side of British Columbia where they filmed that Revenant movie. She's made everything in my life better and nicer. She brings a definite amount of organized clutter, herbs and other dried plants she keeps in beakers and jars on the shelves for decoration but also uses them in teas and some recipes. She's got this YUGE ass book/tome that her grandma gave her as a wedding present. Old ass style padlock/key and everything, it looks like a legit witches tome from the movies. She's let me skim through it a few times with her, its full of old remedies and first-aid type stuff along with recipes.

She moved into my house,planted an herb garden (basil,rosemary, etc) and got me into gardening as well (my tomatoes are rocking this year).

When we had that blood moon awhile back she was out there at 3 in the morning in the field we own next door with a jar of baby's breath (its a plant, not like actually baby breath) rubbing her forehead.

It can be unsettling sometimes, but she's the most gentle kind hearted person I've ever met.

Thoughts anons?

>Solomon fell away from God after he wrote Ecclesiastes.
Only according to Roman Catholic failures (who are about as truly Christian as Protestants).

Organized religion is a farce.

Never suffer a witch to live. Set her on fire in the bed and make her kiss the cross.

women's suffrage

Gonna be hard to reset the situation especially since you married her after you knew about it.

Try to get her to read holy books and learn prayer invocations instead of witchcraft.

At some point you need to burn that tome, after she renounces her former ways.

sounds a little too muslim honor killing-esque for me senpai

>I challenge you to find a more subversive problem

ayyyyyyyyyy really

Magic and the occult are about advanced psychology and self-awareness. It's nothing to be afraid of.

Unless you're part of a cult that worships a logically impossible image of God. Then it's very dangerous.

Meme magician best magician

Rightly so, you busybody.
the Muses of the fine lyre love us
And so does horn-crested Pan, playing his reed pipe.
And the harpist Apollo delights in us as well,
On account of the reed, which as a bridge for his lyre
I nourish in the water of the pond.

Brekekekex ko-ax ko-ax.

No no, it's a once common way of dealing with witches in the Christian world before everyone got cucked by secularism. Tie the woman to the stake, force her to repent, make her kiss the cross, and set the hay beneath her on fire. It's the only way user.

Please fuck off to /x/} and kindly stay there
there is no magic
there are no demons ruling a shadow world goverment
the ill of man is man, as deigned by God almigthy, stop taking the easy way out of accepting this truth

Your politicians in Mexico literally beseech Lucifer for their worldly powers. it's not a huge secret in Mexico like it is in the United States. I'd suggest fucking off about things you know nothing about.

oye vey!
shut it down!

roleplayers in power are still roleplayers

You know magic isn't real, right?

Well they have control over your life, so I guess they're not role playing any more. Mexicans would let their politicians snort blow in the legislative chambers and nothing would happen to the politician. Mexico has strong satanist groups all over the place. It's disgusting.

Point is, said power is man made, man trafficked and man sustained, like all manifestations of wordly power and not a fucking curse coming from the devil himself
There isnt a point to prove

Who care wicca is fake and gay and roasties are gonna go to hell because they are stupid doesnt sound like a problem to me

The greatest trick the devil ever played, and I'm really impressed by the magnitude of the trick in the past century, is the fact that he tricked everyone into thinking he doesn't exist. People are literally clamoring for the world order of the Anti-Christ. People are literally offended by people who are offended by sin.
It's laughable, really it is. People like you are just a statistic of the spiritual warfare that takes place every day in this world right under your nose.

There is an anti christ. He will be overtaken by lucifer when the time is right.
>mfw Christianity is the true redpill

witchcraft is way too eccentric to be a real problem

Schizo or drunk, both are famed irish personality traits.

nigga why would you stay at her house

Witchcraft knew its days were numbered. That's why their devout followers call themselves feminists these days

> it's degenerate and dangerous because
> Satan will trap your soul with it
> it is just superstitous shit and magic isn't real

pick zero

Wiccans are the googles of pagans

I used to fuck with the chick on the right until I found out she practices the Wicca crystal magnet worshipping pyramid psionic /x/ bullshit

The rat on my arm is her "familiar" or whatever the fuck that is, some weird shit. She explained that she can channel her "power" through the rat.

I do not speak to her anymore, it's degenerate tumblr shit which fucks their mind over.

You better repent man, you could end up in Hell. You don't deserve it but those beliefs are full on heresy.

>knit purple cap

Fucking yuppie

I'd rather go to hell and learn magic desu.

The only thing you learn in Hell is eternal pain that keeps on getting impossibly worse every millisecond.

A pain singularity if you will.

ITT: people falling for man made concepts

You fell for the lies of the Devil.

But God is forgiving to those that seek redemption.

You fell for the lies of man. Keep comin back.

Nice trips though

Bullshit. He's a good Christian. A prime example of what Christianity is about: It's about being a cuck.

This is now a Winterchan thread. I hope you guys have been praying and conducting rituals for a strong winter, I sure have!

Infact, I've gone all out this year and done just about everything I can, including the blood ritual since my town got a big snowfall last winter.

You don't hold a basket of vipers to your chest and call it christian charity.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. The papacy has lost perspective and now willing serves it's flock to the wolves.

What the fuck is it about magic that makes it punishable by hellfire? It's basically what the ancestors of Northern European, African, even Middle Eastern peoples practiced and they were have a blast until the Abrahamic monomorons came along with their "magic is bad" shit.

Actually one reason Catholicism spread so easily among pagans is that it replaced idol worship with saint veneration.

The only people harmed by magic are the elite black magicians that use their powers to keep people in shitty religions that cloud the true nature of this matrix we exist in right now. The current world is the greatest hell one could ever imagine.

Oh, don't agree with me?
>enjoy burning forever and ever
>puts fingers in ears
>"la la la la la"
I'm so promised right now! xD

>You don't hold a basket of vipers to your chest and call it christian charity.

Yes, you do. That's exactly what Christicukoldry is about.

I disagree with you, but nice trips.

>i hope you guys never cross paths with someone who practices it

the entire world is ran by occultists and black magic sorcerers.
Law is a spell. Sigils are everywhere. Technology is alchemical.

Kek! I thought he was wearing a rainbow flag or robe @ 1st.

Stop it with these fucking shill distractions. Focus on what matters,

lucky guy she sounds awesome.

What the fuck.

Shut up, you're a fucking leaf.

Christianity in a nutshell.

Now I'm mad.

Neo-inquisition when?

You know, it's usually only the women who are usually not desirable at all.

The ones who are fat, or slightly overweight, dyed hair (usually blue or purple), thick horn rimmed glasses, wear black or dark lipstick, you know, the women who look like freaks.

These women usually have low self esteem and date ugly, nerdy Asians with bad acne, or hang out with fat emo manlet betas that wear chains on their baggy jeans.

They also think it's cool to say "spoopy" instead of "spooky." This is some new retarded, gay trend.

They are very irritating to be around and enjoy being social outcasts because that's all they are good at. They usually smoke weed and are vegan, and have stupid fucking tattoos. And they smell bad.

Fucking stupid and gay as fucking hell if you ask me.

I would agree with most of that but on a few time I saw good looking, clean women (not tattoos or hair dye) wearing wicca pentagrams.

Be careful of generalizations.

First off, you fucking leaf.

I had to get that out of my system.

Second, I'm just saying what I saw when I hung out with my cousin and her friend. It was her friend who looked like this, and it was absolutely painful sitting with them, hearing them talk about fairies and witchcraft.

My cousin is a hippy who hangs out with the most retarded people...ever.

I would feel much more comfortable if she hung out with an actual autistic retard with asbergers or down syndrome because they would have more sense than the people she hangs out with.