Give me one reason why I can't be a westerner if I'm non white

give me one reason why I can't be a westerner if I'm non white.

you are non white

youre non white

Because you are a spic.

>coffee coffee

What's that? Speak up a bit, I can't hear you.

Even if you are well-trained and act white, your children will regress to the mean genetically and be average spics in time.

Nothing personal. Improve your own country.

Colombia is on the up swing though. Cheer up. Remember the only color that matters in the jews game is gold.

Why not just be a dirty beaner?

What makes you think we fucking want you to pretend to be us?

Why would you want to be westerner when you live near colombian women.Post big assed colombian women.

>Tfw peace

Feels good man.

>

As the only white person posting in this thread.

Being "Western" essentially means being "progressive".

Just be Colombian with Western education and with Western manners. You dont want your women to be "Western".

Ba Bing!

>Nothing personal. Improve your own country.

I would even join the Peace Corps. and be happy to help Colombia with my own free time. It's a shame you squandered the good will of whites like us with your current actions.

You have to go back, good luck improving your own country.

Why don't you want to erase other cultures and believe into cultural assimilation of non whites?

fucking white people, bunch of fags.

Nice job defending dresden, you fucking idiot.

-Signed: The other white person in this thread.

>flag
>"white"
>60%

Go shitpost somewhere else. There is a 40% chance youre not white.

Keep telling yourself that. Thanks to your fucking handywork in the war, enough of us certainly ended up in texas and the south. Some of them were smart enough not to mix races. Enjoy that fucking shithole you've bitched yourselves into.

western people are the most degenerate-look at western women. Whites opened the pandora box. For every good creative idea they have, comes another rotten one like communism or the social justice movement. Be careful what you wish for.

Colombia is based. We can hang out. I'll be your friend while we smoke cigars on a marble balcony gazing over the Amazon.

That is interesting, both the wonderful things and the terrible things originate from the center of the world.

I think there is a big difference between modern hedonism and what is traditionally Western. The Western world was destroyed by the American sexual revolution and communism.

This

White skinny girls are just shit tier and suboptimal to improve the Gene pool. Hispanic hot girls are better.

You're Colombian, you're already a westerner.