"BLACK PEOPLE ARE KILLING IT OTHER" CROWD BURST OUT INTO LAUGHTER

youtube.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0

Even the liberals find it funny that black lives don't matter to black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xARiFIew8Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

or they're just laughing at the impersonation

that would be the normal, human assumption

I don't understand the pushback against the "inner cities are hell" comments. Crime rates are demonstrably up in inner cities, and even groups like BLM talk about how bad it is, but when Trump says it all of the sudden everything is totally fine in the black community and there are no problems at all.

It makes my head spin.

No, everyone hates black people that is why democrats want more Hispanics to replace them protip Hispanics act more human and hate niggers.They also don't suffer from white guilt so they will have no mercy on t. negro when they become the majority.

I can't stand to watch this because of the fucking laugh track. Holy hell, Mad TV didn't have a laugh track that obnoxious and didn't stop the show because of it. Random video example: youtube.com/watch?v=xARiFIew8Ao

>I don't understand the pushback against the "inner cities are hell" comments.
Most Americans have never been to a safe large city, like Tokyo - Hell, even I can't name a safe large city that I've been to outside of Japan. Maybe Australia has a couple? From what I've seen, most large cities in Europe are going to the migrant barbarian hordes to become just like international Detroits. Most Americans just assume that the war-like American jungles are representative of all city living.

Because their hatred of Trump is blinding them from seeing the entire picture. They want to help the black community but not if it means the mean orange man will help too.

They should have used Darrell Hammond, who is actually a talented comedian and adores the people he impersonates. Hammond would have made it into a fun parody that was actually funny. Instead, the producers went with Alec Baldwin, who took it in the expected direction: bald derision and bitter mockery. Did anyone actually find that funny?

im a trump supporter and i lol'd at this SNL skit

too harsh on trump tho but whatev

It's not like skit comedy needs to be fair and balanced.

besides if it was hard on clinton then Cred Forums would be claiming how 'based' it is.

In the past, most of SNL's presidential debate skits have poked fun at both candidates. This made one out to be a bitter old racist and the other out to be a young, vibrant lady who does cartwheels who we all "know" to be a shoe-in to the election.

wtf i hate baldwin now

Wow, I haven't bothered with SNL in decades. This is actually funny again for once.

wtf I want to fuck Hillary now

You sure aren't biased at all, nope.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. We're talking about Alec Baldwin.

He's the enemy, you're not allowed to agree with the enemy.

It's the same logic as "You can't like dogs, Hitler liked dogs. You don't want to be like Hitler, do you?"

you what faggot lmao go suck a dick

>Pablo

That was the least funniest thing they've ever done.

>even groups like BLM talk about how bad it is

No they don't. They only care about blacks killed by cops.

you seem like a faggot

I like the part when Hillary vomits green slime, shoots diarrhea out her pantlegs, then spasms on the floor while some black person rushes in to inject her and she goes back to normal.

SNL is really doing their job.

>2016
>watching SNL

that gay faggot show died like 10 years ago

This is kind of funny desu.

Europeans are getting prepped for this. The mayor of London said that dealing with terror attacks is just part of living in a big city

That is what some people on FOX were expecting, that the impression would be too harsh that the humor would be absent.

i dunno man, inner city Detroit looks pretty comfy to me

BLM actually thinks the conditions in the hood are because of white police and white racist housing kek

if it was an sjw crowd they wouldnt have laughed.

since its a normal crowd then this is unlikely.

Because they don't give a shit about poor black people.

>pablo

I went into this whole thing being quite racist, niggers got no sympathy from me -- but seeing how their democrat politicians treat them, herd them around and corral them like cattle, promise gibs then disappear for 4 years, promote the destruction of their communities and mask it as welfare... I'm not as aggressive toward them anymore. I still believe in white supremacy and all that, that's all obvious -- but I don't HATE black people now, I just feel bad for them.

Living in a small southern town, our blacks don't bother anyone and no one bothers them. We look out for them if anything. To see what democrats do in inner cities, how patently evil it is, is just... I mean it's one thing to believe in extermination and to follow through with that having some humanity left, like with sterilization or what have you, but to keep generations around in open-air prisons just festering like an infected wound, all to gain votes -- that's fucked up. They're frozen in time, generation after generation lost to nothing. They're like the kid that waits for his father to pick him up after school on tuesdays, because that's his one visitation day, and the kid just sits there hour-after-hour losing hope, only to get excited the next tuesday.

I want to see Trump doing his impersonation of Alec Baldwin using material from the Ireland Baldwin voicemail:

>Hispanics
>act human

Que negro?

Pretty good Trump objectively. Better than Darrell Hammond

This was SNL?

Guess that explains why Trump's hands were so big.

You have to go back

SNL sure isn't funny

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

This is true. SNL was fair up until after Bush II was elected. They went after Al Gore just as hard as Bush during the election but once Bush was elected they railed on him during his presidency (as to be expected) but never mocked Democrats with same intensity ever again. Sure they'll send a few cheap jabs their way but they obviously shy away from anything too controversial that would please the right wing audience anymore.

>SNL

Is this the 1990's? Do people still watch the electric Jew?

Even when they parodied Bush during his presidency, it was in a fun way that you could laugh at even if you were a Bush supporter, since Will Ferrell was actually doing a PARODY, and not a mockery.

Clinton didn't fuck up. She lied, race baited, etc. but she just delivered canned speeches and there isn't much to parody there

My mom does, so there's that.

Get your head out of your ass faggot

I'm hardcore Trump, Im not a flower that gets mad when he gets mocked

>lied, race baited, etc.
>delivered canned speeches
Any half-skilled comedian can parody that sort of thing.

If it were me, I'd have played up the illness more, have her coughing up loogies into a glass of water, and have her fall down several times during the skit. I'd also have played up her little shoulder shake/mini seizure to show how inappropriate it was.

This isn't even about Trump. It's about Darrel Hammond vs. hack comedian, Alec Baldwin.

>somersault
>cartwheel
Pick somersault and only somersault.

How fucking old are you that you don't remember the difference?

I never really gave a fuck about the difference. I can't do and have no desire to do either.

Make up and mannerisms Alec beat out Darrell in my mind

>can't do a somersault
I-I hope you get better soon.

Or find someone to put you out of your misery.

im disappointed in how left sided SNL is now a days. Used to be a pretty funny show.

I don't do retarded shit that could break my neck if done improperly.

Who the fuck does somersaults? Are you a fucking cheerleader or something?

>Make up
The producers chose the oldest and ugliest actor to do Trump and the youngest and most vibrant actress to do Hillary. A little orange make-up does not make an unfunny hack actor into a funny comedian.

>and mannerisms
This tells me that you haven't seen Hammond do Trump.

>somersault
>break your neck if done improperly
So it's the find someone to put you out of your misery option? Sorry m8. I know how shit brittle bone disease is.

Does and can do aren't the same thing.

Are you a cheerleader, though?

It's a fucking somersault. A fucking paraplegic could perform a somersault. Actual Hillary could perform a fucking somersault.

I would wager that most men are unable to perform a somersault/cartwheel.

You literally just fucking tuck and roll. A cartwheel at least requires balance, but a somersault is 99% gravity and 1% being able to lift your upper body of the ground.

Seriously, the fuck is wrong with you that you think a somersault is any sort of hard? Skipping requires more coordination.

To do a somersault/cartwheel, you have to jump into the ground headfirst in a way that doesn't break my neck. A person would have to have a death wish to even attempt it.

*my/your, whatever

>To do a somersault/cartwheel, you have to jump into the ground headfirst in a way that doesn't break my neck.
So were you like vat grown and just had no childhood and therefore don't know what a somersault is, or are you just that ashamed of your disability that you continue to talk out your ass or what?

Somersaults don't involve jumps. Fucking hell, there is video of one in the OP, which is how we came to this discussion. No god damn jump.

I know something's severely wrong with you, but I can't fathom what.

>Ghostbuster actor portrays Hillary thirty years younger

nope. wiki search somersault and you'll see that the jumping variant is called plainly just a somersault, while the non-jumping variant your picture shows *IS* a kind of somersault but it is *CALLED* a roll. so when people talk about somersaults, they mean the jumping variant. except you, of course.

Yeah but they'll vote in a commie government and everything will turn to shit like all of the other South American countries.

If hillary can do either one without something bursting, breaking, or falling off then I will vote for her.

they killed it