One day...

One day, Cred Forums wakes up and finds that successful Afrocentrism has turned Africa and the Carribean into the foremost economic power in the world.

>>Your dream woman flies to Africa

>> Has dandy babies with a 21st century technologically enhanced farming baron

>> Modern day Wakanada

>> Phased out as you don't compete harder than Ethiopians.

>> Go immigrate to Africa for work opportunity.

>> NEET status has you fail in the new modern superpower.

"But I don't understand user, this isn't what stormfront told me"

Successful Afrocentrist PanAfrican nation. Discuss.

Image: 50% black at most

All the better to succeed you with user.

Pic related, our fellow Americans

Also wearing 100% white victoria era clothing

Meanwhile, the Indian space colony on Mars has successfully terraformed the entire planet with liberal application of fertilizer, Finland has conquered the rest of Europe, and Jeb has become the US president.

>Africa
>ever overcoming disease and their shitty geography

That's not how it works.

If Africa was white it might resemble a shittier version of Eastern Europe. Maybe.

Fashion is fashion.

In 2000 years we will all be wearing slate grey snuggies anyway.

Okay. Do that.
In AFRICA YOU DUMB NIGGER.
You haven't even proven yourselves capable of what you are proposing.

>> Be leaf migrant farmer so you can send money home to your family to pay for poutine

I take it you've never actually lived around black people.

I do not fear another mans wet-dream.

Race is a false divide for culture.

The experience of a black American woman who is born, lives and works in Seattle is far different than one who does the same in Chicago.

Maybe you should learn why Africa is so shit before starting a thread about fiction of Africa not being shit due to some miracle.

>Afrocentrism has turned Africa and the Carribean into the foremost economic power in the world.

As in the Chinese recolonizes Africa, rebuilds infrastructure, then opens it up to foreign investment?

"Afrocentrism" while using an image that is made up 99% white culture and DNA. Only thing black about that image is his mother. Meanwhile, in Africa...

Infrastructure gets put in. Free markets grow.

Isn't Detroit the Neo-Africa you always dreamed of?

Suits are fucking stupid anyway. I personally can't wait til that's not a thing anymore. I don't own any nor wear any and refuse to to try to push humanity forward.

>>Your grandson lives on the streets of New Zimbabwe

>> Panhandles money for jenkem addiction.

>> Two strong, black members of the African Civil Service Peacekeepers shoot him for reaching for cell phone.

On a real note we dress like shit.

More Mad Men, less skinny jeans please. No fucking fedoras, find a good barber.

1. Uh no that time is over face it.
2. I don't wear skinny jeans mine are somewhat baggy anyway. Usually I have on t-shirts and they are just fine.
3. I don't wear hats I just have long hair and like it. I mean I occasionally trim it but yeah there was a time and place for me to have short hair and it was the 90s.

This.

You mean like how the whites put infrastructure in... then they were banished and it all fell to shit again?

>pol is scared of blacks being decent and successful human beings.
No we would love that. Please try as hard as possible for it. I don't get the whole afrocenrism bit because thats the case in africa so how is that new. As for world focusing on africa for decades we have constructed things there virtually for free and give them trillions in money and food aid and other things. And response. Have too many kids.

Why do you think pol would dislike blacks being successful in the first plage? Unlike what blacks would desire for whites. Whites would love for blacks in africa to be successful and stop being a constant and very exoensive issue because they cant even feed themselves

>> More advances in automation reduce skill needed to operate and produce capital.

>> High level of natural resources combined with low operating costs and little to no regulation create libertarian wet dream.

>> This man comes and slapped your qt on the ass on his business trip from Ghana. You look at the ground and know your territory is lost.

>and know your territory is lost.
How jealous are blacks? 11/10 on that scale it seems and totally missing how much whites are and have helped africa

>liberal application of fertilizer

Underrated post

The UN just made a statement today saying that we should pay reparations.

There is a large narrative and undercurrent of that feeling.

K

Jesus Christ what an abomination

But user, if the googles actually TRIED and accomplished this, no one would have a problem with them. If they were civilized, attempted to better themselves, and contributed towards a functional and honest society they would be applauded and likely welcomed with open arms.

>> wakanada

come on op, at least write it down correctly

>One day, Cred Forums wakes up and finds that successful Afrocentrism has turned Africa and the Carribean into the foremost economic power in the world.

Cut the shit. She's fine as fuck.

Only shit I don't like is fucking moonspeak. I do not understand weebs.

>high level of natural ressources
Its already been attempted blacks told us ungratefully to leave.
Look how in your larping you rely on white or asian or non black businesses to come to africa instead of africans creating their own industry etc. And somehow africans are going to get rich by this by not working? Doesn't seem like you have thought this through or understand how things work.

Africa has always had ressources and the problem has always been that they can't figure out how to utilize them properly by themselves. Its tragic that such a rich continent is inhabited by such perpetual morons. Bit we are definately trying to help. Thank you for being so ungrateful.

Sounds good.
Make it happen, negroes.
Make Africa Great (Again).

White people have made nations from nothing before.
If Africans can't build a country without reparations, your Afrocentrism will fail.