Dear CTR scum on Cred Forums

So for all Cred Forumsacks out there, I'm sure you noticed that ever since the Pepe incident on MSNBC, we been flooded by the degenerate, shills, and saboteurs many of which are on the dime by CTR. Well here's a message to you all from a humble tad/pol/e...

I know you're new and I know you think you're attempting to blend in. But if you actually knew Cred Forums, you would understand that we can spot infiltrators miles away before they even attempt their bullshit. Cred Forums has been 100% Trump until since the start. We all know you're liberal shills, there is no mistaken about it. We all know you're attempting to sabotage Trump's chances by making Cred Forumsacks rethink their ideology, but it won't work. We're hardened and determined.

We been here for half a decade, we fought enemies like the JIDF constantly warding them off. You're nothing compared to the tactics of JIDF and you're not making a dent here outside of rampant flooding and spamming. You think the key of changing Cred Forums's opinion is to use our memes, but you're missing a key ingredient when you try and use a meme to prove a point, you forget to add soul to it. Nobody believes your bullshit, so stop wasting your time and try and infiltrate another community. You're fighting the final boss on the internet right now and you're not succeeding. Whether Trump wins or not, our motivation and will power will continue to stride, so keep on reading your poorly written college textbooks about our memes, keep getting 0.03 cents added to your bank account for each shitpost, and keep on staying up all night in Hillary's labor camp trying desperately to sway our opinion. At the end of the day, it won't matter.

That said, fuck off shills.

Signed,
A Humble user

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2015/07/28/why-the-tpp-is-the-linchpin-of-the-asia-rebalance/
ibtimes.com/cables-show-hillary-clintons-state-department-deeply-involved-trans-pacific-2032948
politico.com/tipsheets/morning-trade/2016/07/tpp-outlook-more-grim-by-the-moment-215332
ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after
wsj.com/articles/fbi-director-rebukes-state-department-over-security-practices-1467763317
theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/25/trans-pacific-partnership-provisions-questionable-says-productivity-commission
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/25/obama-failed-asian-pivot-china-ascendant
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/55foe6/cia_hillarys_state_department_leaked_cia_officers/
politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-fbi-interview-documents-226963
quora.com/What-is-CIA-culture-like
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/volume-36-number-1/pdf/v36i1a02p.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91252838/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep it's turned into a real shitfest in the past week

sign this to bring ctr down and keep hillary out the white house

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

It's been going on for much longer than that. I remember bernouts shilling hoping to sway people to El rato

She declared war on Cred Forums.

Wollt ihr den totalen krieg?!

>Change.org

How about we target them personally? I wish /i/ was around...

Bernouts aren't part of the Hillary support group. Hillary has a 1000 times more money to use to disrupt opposition online. Bernouts did it for free and weren't as consistent. Because of retarded kek pepe memers from Cred Forums, they attracted these shitheads and now all their resources are being dumped into stopping us. They know we're a threat to them on the internet.

Another thing, I'm so fucking sick of the defeatist on Cred Forums right now backing down and going 'BAAWWWW ALL HOPE IS LOSS Cred Forums IS DONE FOR!'

I wonder if most CTR shills actually, ideologically, believe in Hillary's campaign, or if they are just medicated sadsacks getting their meager shekels for a totally futile effort. Either way it's good because Shilldawg's donations go toward paying for totally useless tactics like that - it warms my heart to think of all those dollars given by democrats going to waste here. Trumpslide incoming, stay the course.

>I wonder if most CTR shills actually, ideologically, believe in Hillary's campaign
It would be hard to imagine. You'd have to be pretty retarded to still support Hillary after having had to browse places like these. She is SO obviously corrupt and controlled by special interests. How anyone can support mass immigration and globalization is beyond me. It makes no sense. The left used to protect workers. Now they despise them, while pretending to be against capitalists. It's ridiculous. The only reason to support Hillary is to fall for the race-baiting or fear. But that should be easy enough to dispel.

Yup its easy to spot them and ignore them.

Yeah but they always try to avoid being ignored.

You guys are so autistic. Nobody is paid by CTR. They just like triggering you retards.

Also, Hillary for president

>t. CTR Aussie Shitposter

Your shekels have been deposited into your account.

>Muh CTR shills
>Anyone who disagrees with me must be monetarily supported by the Clinton campaign
>Don't like Trump? Here's $.01 deposited in your bank account XD
>Where are all the real Cred Forumslacks

I've got some bad news for you, kid. Real Cred Forums has turned on the Donald and there's nothing you can do about it. Get with the times or get off this board.

>Real Cred Forums has turned on the Donald and there's nothing you can do about it. Get with the times or get off this board.

Hello CTR

Next you're going to say is that 'real Cred Forums is Pro-Israel and supports refugees.

I thought /k/ was the final boss? To win you have to get them to give up their guns before they eat your feet.

>humble user
>voting Trump

No way Jose

>I know you're new and I know you think you're attempting to blend in. But if you actually knew Cred Forums, you would understand that we can spot infiltrators miles away before they even attempt their bullshit.
I've been on Cred Forums since late 2008, on /r9k/ since 2009, on /new/ since 2010, went to 4_chon (censored name) after /new/ was deleted, stayed there, was on Cred Forums the first day it was created and browsed various other imageboards in those years (420chan, ylilauta, krautchan etc)

i've been browsing almost everyday and I know imageboard culture very well and I fully support Hillary4President

Hello CTR,

Yes yes but of course. Did you get your information about Cred Forums from KYM and Dramatica?

Reminder that CTR shills are helping to destroy their own country

brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2015/07/28/why-the-tpp-is-the-linchpin-of-the-asia-rebalance/
> TPP critical for future of America

ibtimes.com/cables-show-hillary-clintons-state-department-deeply-involved-trans-pacific-2032948
> In comes Clinton to sell out every aspect of the TPP to the highest bidder so she can buy more furniture

politico.com/tipsheets/morning-trade/2016/07/tpp-outlook-more-grim-by-the-moment-215332
> TPP now sucks hardcore

ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after
> Tries to cover it up

wsj.com/articles/fbi-director-rebukes-state-department-over-security-practices-1467763317
> Meanwhile, Clinton has been leaking everything the state department has ever done so she can dodge FOIA requests.

theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/25/trans-pacific-partnership-provisions-questionable-says-productivity-commission
> Foreign propaganda knows exactly how to counter TPP, and they succeed

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/25/obama-failed-asian-pivot-china-ascendant
> America's interests are now fucked

All so Hillary Clinton could buy some more furniture. Has anybody else in history done more damage to America?

Fuck off you bogan

Does ency dramatica even exist anymore? haven't seen it in a long time

but yea I liked that site back in 2008-2011

Am I the only won who would shill for monetary gain, given the chance?

I'm on Cred Forums all day, might as well shit post and get paid for it

>real Cred Forums

Motherfucker please. We will be here longgg after you've given up with your spam.

This isn't plebbits and you cannot control the narrative here.

>Am I the only won who would shill for monetary gain, given the chance?

Are you a Jew? Then perhaps. Or rather do you wish to paid be cents for each post? Not a great job I would assume, to betray your brethen.

>but yea I liked that site back in 2008-2011

You liked how they went after libs, furfags, and niggers? CTR who are you fooling, we know who you are.

cuck

Yeah, what goes on in the mind of a CTR shill? I'd guess CTR must have hired a lot of people to spam effectively, and at least some of them must be decently sharp to counter pro-Trump arguments. But if they see these arguments, they have to know on some level that Hillary is corrupt and dangerous to America.

They most have some way of rationalizing what they are doing. Does CTR have their own internal propaganda? What motivates them to do what they do? Does the idea that they might be helping destroy their own country keep them up at night?

The silver lining is they at least counter the Russian propaganda. The CIA can't legally run a propaganda campaign against American citizens, so CTR might be the only organization countering Russian propaganda online. That's a small comfort though considering sometimes the Russians are right, especially with their criticisms of Hillary Clinton, and that seems to be what CTR spends the most time countering.

Do you care what you'd shill for?

ALSO:

reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/55foe6/cia_hillarys_state_department_leaked_cia_officers/

It's a bit sensationalized but there is some truth to this...

Trump is globalist as well, American capitalism is the beating heart of globalism and Washington DC and Brussles are its brain

A rightist would respect Scotland's sovreignty. Trump did not, he tries shitting the place up by forcing one of his cheesy golf course resorts on the place that the locals did not want, lied about jobs, bullied the locals like a shitskin. A total globalist job

Also Trump shills are trying to make threads about him like every hour on blue boards

The CIA are pretty evil, and are globalist shits, so good for her. Better they get exposed before they can ruin another country or operation

>CRT
>reddit
>Australia
>Canada
>NSA
>JIDF
>tumblr
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
It was gaia. It was always gaia.

God damn newfags.

That's literally nothing compared to all the outsourcing and international trade the US is doing. Also, Trump and his businesses operate as businesses. I don't understand how you morons don't get that. As president he can do different things.

Is CTR afraid of the FBI?

politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-fbi-interview-documents-226963

>The FBI is part of the Justice Department but has traditionally operated with more autonomy than other agencies. When Comey made his unusual, 15-minute press statement last month announcing that he was recommending no prosecution over the Clinton emails, he proudly said he had not sought approval for his decision to speak out about the FBI's findings.

>"I have not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government. They do not know what I am about to say," Comey said.

>Some former Justice Department officials said the FBI should not be opening its files to members of Congress.

>"The Justice Department would be right to be concerned about the effect that disclosure will have in the future on people being candid with investigators," said former Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs

>"I'm sure this is causing a lot of consternation at main Justice," said Anne Weismann, a former Justice Department official

>Justice has argued that when FBI agents are working closely with prosecutors, the agents should be considered part of the prosecutors' deliberative process and their 302 reports should be protected as attorney "work product" even though those interviewed know what they were asked and how they answered. Such an argument was successfully used to shield records of the investigation into the deaths of detainees in CIA custody

>But some of Justice's more theoretical arguments against disclosure may have already been mooted by Comey's detailed press statement and his marathon, four-and-a-half hour House testimony last month. The FBI director may have laid bare so much of the process and of Clinton's testimony that—for better or worse—he doomed efforts to limit disclosure about the probe.

>As Comey said during the session: "I'm a big fan of transparency."

Been here since 2004 myself and it's sad seeing Cred Forums being a shadow of what /new/ used to be. They're as bad as the Guy Fawkes wearing retards trying to make "change" through defeating Scientology or whatever the fuck.

You guys don't realize you're the laughingstock of Cred Forums, as you're the biggest activists on the site right now. Kek will come to reap the sinners, you little shits, and you don't realize you're the harvest to be sacrificed for our laughs.

If the CTR user from (thread's been deleted, (((pure coincidence))) ) is still here, and sees this, do they still pay the shills if you quote their posts like this: @12345678?

SRS -> JIDF -> CTR?
come up with something new ya hacks

/k/ isn't that relevant
Yeah they are the only real threat that this website poses but also keep in mind that like 90% of them are fat furfags who like to dress up in surplus chinkshit and shove dildos up their ass.

I love lurking there but it would be unfortunate to meet anyone of them about town.

Cred Forums has never been a 100% trump board. It's more of a natsoc board

you should have thought about this before spamming your trump shit everywhere and rigging online polls

you brought this upon yourselves

it's been a fucking retarded psuedo-libertarian with vaguely racist and communist subgroups before late-2012/early-2013
but now this shithole's history has been rewritten several times over and idiots actually think that "going back" to how it was before reddit took over in late-2014 is somehow a return to the "original" state of things.

Cred Forums truly is the most pathetic of boards

How about me you jackoff. I have been here since like 08. I don't get paid to 'Collect The Sheckel' I actually support Trump - I just enjoy triggering newfags and the thin-skinned who can't into the fact that there is constant trolling going on here.

If you want a homogenous conversation go to so faggot forum or something, this is fucking Cred Forums deal with it.

t. Friendly reseller who rubs his hands

hes right though

I'd ask any Trump supporter working for CTR to buy a 1-3 USB killer sticks (www.usbkill.com) and start plugging them into your workstations. Bonus points if you manage to stick on in a centralized server.

@91259202
>he's mentally hill
>2 posts by this id

He's not really a 'globalist,' globalism isn't the same thing as trading with other countries. Also, Scotland doesn't deserve sovereignty or even a parliament, they should be happy we let them have free universities. And left-right wing political spectrum isn't the same thing as authoritarian-libertarian political spectrum.

Also, 'American capitalism is the beating heart of globalism' is just a metaphor that makes no sense which you made up to sound smart and not have to explain yourself

As one of their traitors confessed, those defeatists are actually ctr

Screencapped this before the thread got shoah'd.
1/2

>Trump
Literally anyone can support Trump over Hillary. That's some low-hanging fruit right there. If you had any sense you would be talking about Hitler, but you probably came here after the cuckening so no biggie.

> The CIA are pretty evil, and are globalist shits, so good for her. Better they get exposed before they can ruin another country or operation

It's a bit more nuanced than that:

quora.com/What-is-CIA-culture-like

>Within the CIA, you have a nuanced situation. The analysts and administrators are extremely intelligent and competent people who are patriotic and ethical persons. The agency's official programs are run according to the law, but there are also informal activities that occur "off the books."

and
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/volume-36-number-1/pdf/v36i1a02p.pdf

I suspect the CIA is going to take a good look at ethics after seeing the Russian's ongoing efforts of demoralization.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

Ethical failures are weaknesses the KGB exploits beautifully. They make it art.

oh look
it's just like those old "ask a JIDF anything" threads
sometimes history repeats itself so blatantly it's almost painful

Dearest and darlingest OP, if you cannot be beaten, your voice drowned out, why are you constantly bitching about liberals popping up here? If the situation really would be like what you described, you could just swiftly be done with us.

But you aren't, you're posting duuurrrrrrrrr shills gtfo in every fucking Trump thread 50 times over and it's fucking hilarious.

Hope you enjoyed your hugbox while it lasted, we are here to shit all over it :)

>he thinks this just started happening because cnn reported it

How the fuck do you think trump got so much online approval in the early stages?

We cannot be stop

@91260105
>implying that Cred Forums is a hugbox
You have the right to say your opinion here, we have the right to call you whatever we want, that's the magic of Cred Forums.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

fake and gay

keking at this civil war over trump 2bh. Once he lost momentum people started shilling against him because they want to be on the winning side.

@91260787
>implying
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91252838/

>civil war
It's not a civil war it's simply a war

So then why the constant butthurt and discussion about it?

If you really wouldn't be concerned, you would talk about it in the first place. But you are.

@91261331
Because it's gotten to the point where Cred Forums is diluted with garbage from shills (also off-topic I might add), and at that point we can't ignore it.

israel pls go

>@91261331

wat.jpg

>i can't possibly be talking to people with different opinions than me
>i need my safe space!!!
>you were payed to disagree with me!!!

>0.02 cents has been deposited into your account

@91262003
>being this new

>if i call them shills, they'll leave me alone!

This isnt twitter, CTR

@91262379
>being this deluded
We're only giving you attention and calling you out because you managed to piss in a sea of piss, and changing it to an extent.

@91262469
>he doesn't know that i'm doing this so that (((they))) won't get (You)s

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH DESE POIPLE DONT AGREE WID MY OPINIUNS WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUD IT DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNN HELPPPPPP MY SAFESPACEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE CTR SHILL SHILL SHILL KEK KEK REEEEEEEE LE HIVEMIND OR RIOT

Don't worry, we hate Hillary just as much as we hate Trump. It's just funny how Cred Forums has become a safe space for Trump. Look at all the "Trump leaked his own taxes" believers today. Are these guys actually this stupid?

Biggest board of idiots on Cred Forums, no wonder why everyone wants Cred Forums deleted.

Reminder that Bill Clinton signed the law into action that let Trump completely legally not have to pay tax for 20 years

@91262964
See >inb4 i get called a fedorafag or get a copypasta thrownn at me

Even though I doubt CTR wastes their time on Cred Forums trying to change peoples minds they probably do come here for data collection... or at least an automated program gathers it.

Why? Because no one ever changes their mind here. Every contrary opinion gets blamed as CTR. It is one of the all-time greatest trolls and watching all you little trump-fags get triggered is hilarious.

Due to the nature of the anonymity on Cred Forums, it is extremely easy for a small amount of shills to make the place unbearable. I dont come here often, but the quality of posts has gone down significantly. I expect a loss of traffic to Cred Forums from people that come here more often than myself

To be fair, I like to get a rise out of actual Trump supporters. They suck his dick harder than his wife or his daughter ever could, and they hide behind this thin veneer of "memes" and "lol I'm trolling" when they're really just as invested in this election like any other SJW on a crusade.

Trumpettes are delusional, and don't understand that this alt right bullshit started as a joke on Cred Forums. It's the psuedo-intellectual's Happy Negro and Goatse.

I don't support because he has the same Jewish puppet masters above him