Is the southern U.S more racist than the rest of the country?

People who have travelled and/or lived thoughout various parts of the U.S, do you feel that the south is more racist than the rest of the country or is it just a meme?

Personally I feel that everybody is racist to some extent but people in the south are just more open about it. Everytime I visit my family members from the south they openly talk how much they dislike blacks, like it's just any other conversation. But people I know that live in other parts of the country will rarely talk about it and if they do they will do so very quietly.

You'd be racist too if you had to live in the part of the country with the most niggers.
Source: I live in Virginia.

Yeah, everywhere is really racist, but the South and Appalachia is more so than the rest of the US.

$K everyday

We're not more racist. We're just more honest. We haven't been cucked into silence like the rest of the nation.

t. North Carolinian

This, racism is directly proportional to how many niggers you come into contact with.

Racist is correlated with poverty. Broke losers the world over are more likely to blame the Others for their predicament.

>And the southern US is poor.

What else is correlated with poverty? Living next to a bunch of niggers.

DASSSS RAYSISSSSSSS

>And the southern US is poor.
Sweet meme.

Kek, look at how many niggers the south has. I mean holy shit, you'd have to be straight retarded to be from the south and not be racist.

I lived in Memphis for 10 years and it changed form a nigger loving liberal into a gun owning nigger hater. Used to think southerners were just assholes but now I understand.

/thread

>t.someone who's never lived in the south
We have our racists but we're so spread out and still so used to living with nig bogs that we're good.
The north and west are way more racist then us.

See Boston, Chicago, Baltimore, St.Louis, L.A and even San Francisco for examples.

I live in metro ATL and we're not even that bad

It's made me more classist for sure. When I lived in a predominantly white area I could talk with anyone including poor whites and native Americans. Now that I live in Mississippi I can only talk to middle to upper class people. The lower class down here barely speaks English.

Most people in the south are not rude about it, but more honest about it. It's not like everyone walks around calling blacks "niggers", but they prefer them to stay in their own area, and they will stay in theirs, and everyone can live their lives. Also, it seems that most of the south's blacks are more civilized than the north's. Most of the videos of things like the knockout game came from the north, southern blacks either won't do that or know they will get shot if they do.

Northerners are either just the same but more hush about it, or live far away from blacks and have no experience with them, so believe all the BLM points. The north seems more violent in general though. Even MLK said he experienced the most hate and violence in Illinois when marching for equal housing, even more than all of the south combined.

Currently living in Memphis. Can confirm.

Where were you from originally?

>Memphis
Memphis is pretty shitty that way, you'd have to be blind and deaf to not be prejudice if you lived there

Not really. I went to Texas and i dodnt know if i was in india or something.

It ised to be. Not any more. Theres millions of interracial couples in florida.

this, i live in baton rouge

Travelled all over, and no, I don't think the south in general is more racist. Certainly parts are, but on the whole much less so than, say, Detroit, or Chicago. One big difference is people may be more forthright when they speak, though.

This is what happens when you don't pick your own cotton.

California fag living in South Carolina.
Nobody is more racist than Californians, don't let the faggot memes fool you.

And niggers are the most racist, but spics hate niggers more than any race hates anyone else.

Niggers in California forgot theory place.

Hmmmm

>It's not like everyone walks around calling blacks "niggers"

cuck

If you refer to coons, darkies, negroes, niggras, spooks, porch monkeys, jigaboos, or niggers as anything other than what I just listed, you need to go back to Maryland, Mary.

Maybe you should listen to the opinions of people who are actually surrounded by black people 24/7 you yankee liberal elitist theorycrafting retard

I wonder why...

I wasn't racist until I started my own business in the South and have to do business with lots of black people on a daily basis.

This.

t. Georgian

>tfw redpilled but in NOVA