Serious Question:

If the Left wins and gets their way, then how will they go about confiscating firearms nationwide?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant
whale.to/b/viallspam.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiJ84H99bzPAhUU0IMKHXPkASwQyCkIHTAA&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5sW1U-Y0hLg&usg=AFQjCNHdAQCyW8I3niZuBJTuW944OMEBMg
youtube.com/watch?v=6KwJZ9NJ3sQ
fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics
youtu.be/vzDO86iSKWU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call back / buyback and no confiscation.
This is a war of public opinion and it doesn't help the government to go door to door confiscating guns.

Who would sell their firearms to the government?

Less than ten percent. Point is to make them socially taboo.

With this?

i think thats what they did in australia after port arthur massacre

They won't. A lot of the government enforcers will refuse to participate, the regressives themselves are largely unarmed, and despite nobody believing that we'll chimp the fuck out upon confiscation, we will chimp the fuck out upon confiscation.

Do you remember what the Red Coats were doing at Lexington and Concord? They were there to seize guns. They didn't believe that that the colonists would chimp the fuck out, and were in fact, very surprised at the ferocity of the attacks that they were subject to.

They would make it mandatory.

Any repercussions if you choose not to sell? Or, is it a "mandatory" buy-back?

Protip: For all the armor those things have, the underside of them has been shown to be particularly vulnerable.

so ill just destroy its engine block \ axles with this bad boy

Niggers first, spics second.

They won't. They know that's impossible and suicidal.

Hillary has said it all about her plans to destroy the second amendment and end gun ownership.

Make gun manufacturers liable for crimes performed with guns.

This will swiftly make it FUCKING UNFEASIBLE to sell to civilians. imagine if fucking computer manufacturers or whatever was legally responsible for all CP and fraud performed with their computers. Sales to civilians would fucking END.

Gun grab is impossible the people would BTFO the government easily

If Clinton went after the guns, there'd be a million Tim McVeighs to deal with.
At least.

>le gun confiscation meme

They don't have to. In California, the way they disarmed us was to simply pass more and more ridiculous laws, such as bullet buttons on rifles and banning high capacity mags, to make the guns you have highly illegal, while tossing out a few "grandfathered in" conditions for weapons you already own. The "confiscation" happens when you get arrested for something.

It's a slow process, but one day you can wake up and not be able to really use your guns for anything remotely resembling what you had them for to begin with while not being able to buy new ones because of the restrictions. A slow insidious chipping away at your freedom while people latch onto this strawman of "well the government could NEVER feasibly collect XXX million such and such firearms".

They will pay you twice the market value for them if you hand them in.

It's what we did here and it worked a charm. People love money.

They might do what australia did, not sure though. Definitely won't be able to buy guns after though.

invent a bunch of silly laws
make firearms useless
if anyone violates them few months in prison
then no guns at all

So basically we need to get our firearms now is what you're saying.

Impossible. Considering the fact that you can literally print one at your home.

this and engineered ammunition shortages.

They won't confiscate everywhere.

Owned guns will probably be grandfathered in, new production guns will not be allowed to be sold to individuals.

When you die your kids have to turn them in.

Eventually the gun owners all die and the cucks never revert the laws.

sounds pretty comfy desu

To give you a correct answer. They can simply stop factory making guns... and gun parts. Etc and when you need to replace a part on your weapon you can't and sooner or later disarmed America. Pic related I'm ready.

Still many questions about that affair.
Nothing seems legit about Port Arthur shootings, very Sandy Hooky

Are these regulations what the NRA fights against? Is that why the Left hates them so much?

This is bullshit, how do we fight this? When's the next legislative election? We need to protect our states with everything we can

>They can simply stop factory making guns... and gun parts. Etc and when you need to replace a part on your weapon you can't
>I dont know anyone with a lathe or a mill
Sucks for you. I can make a rifle from raw metal as long as I have a rifled barrel.

>This is bullshit, how do we fight this?

Don't elect presidents that want to rule on high from the supreme court

aka Hillary

Aside form becoming very politically active buy lots of guns and ammo and shoot at authoritarians when they try to "take them".

yes
Left doesn't really care about guns, they pretend to for votes, but what they really want is leverage. They know how important the Second Amendment is and how far we will go to uphold it, so they chip away at it so one day when they really want something, Democrats can offer not to vote on the next Brady bill in exchange for support for this or that. This is an ongoing process in congress and it never really ends

How does an armored car knock on a door or conduct a raid?

I lost all my guns is a tragic boat accident.

How hard is it to make a rifled barrel? Couldn't you make some corkscrew tool to etch out the rifling?

>t.has only been clay pigeon shooting

No

What will happen is nobody will comply. You already see it in ban states. Most people refuse to give up their assault weapons and high cap mags.

Everybody just digs in and hangs tight waiting for the government to do something.

Then if they decide to come for the guns then things get fun.

It will be a slow burn.

Or they can just roll into your neighborhood with a tank. Say to your neighbor 'hand over your guns'. If they refuse they get blown up. Move onto your house where you'll willingly hand them over.

When it comes down to it people want to live. Gun owners are cowards by nature. That's why they own guns.

What ACR is that? Looks fun.

what gun is that on the bottom left?

the dems have never won a presidential campaign while running on gun control

Im so screwed, I dont have the money to buy an Ar15. Let alone an Ar10.
>Fuck
Come January if the bitch is ellected, by January 2018 the new and imporved AWBan will be implemented. Definitely sometime in 2017 by executive order.

Lel.

It takes a lot of effort. The fastest production methods also make the worst barrels (button barrels) and the slowest ones make the best barrels (cut barrels). Both methods require a lot of money worth of tooling but at least the cut barrels can be done by most people, however in the US there are only 8 machines that are capable of doing it that are also reasonably priced when they come up for sale. The other cut barrel machines cost nearly the same as the button barrel machines.

>blowing up civilians

Not likely.

It would be an unmitigated slaughter. Of leftists.

Every gun grabber politician would die. Period

I do. I'm going to get simple shit they can't effect like a hunting rifle, a shotgun and a handgun. Might get a nugget too if I can find one that's not garabage

yea its very suspicious situation and i wouldnt be suprised if it was a false flag

It would be nearly impossible for a democrat to visit the south if this happens. They cant stop one shooter from killing cops in dallas. Just think what a small group of highly motivated pissed off people can accomplish

>Gun owners are cowards by nature

Lol alright dude

They'll do it like they did it after Katrina in New Orleans.
America =/= free country. What's so hard about that to understand? I mean seriously, we haven't had our constitutional rights since the second world war.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI

This tbqh. If one army grunt can kill 7 cops I'm afraid of what the autists on /k/ can accomplish

Ah right thanks for not being a cunt kek. I know jack shit about weapons due to a lack of exposure.

So would it be relatively easy to make a pistol barrel then?

Just buy a stripped lower so it's grandfathered in when the ban takes place. You can get them for like $50 or less.

>Or they can just roll into your neighborhood with a tank. Say to your neighbor 'hand over your guns'. If they refuse they get blown up
this will be instant rebellion. Homemade IED's and riots will abound, snipers everywhere, Governor's mansion's taken, it will be chaos. No one's stupid enough to make the US look like China.
Also, soldiers will quit and take a few tanks with them if this happens.

>the same people who privately own guns will be willing to take them by force, and kill people over it

okay

>No force, just entering the house with guns drawn
please kill all of them

/k/ would do what that guy did but they would do it with a bolt action mosin wearing nothing but an old russian gas mask and covered in cosmoline

Legends will be born on the day the government comes for /k/

SKS

someone please post the f-35 patrolling street corners

>governors mansion taken
Wew lad

>based Texas govenor Gregg Abbot
Very likely to call for Texans to fight back
Texas will be certain death for gun grabbers. I bet my life on this. No joke

I remember someone talking about this on here, how the people in New Orleans who were evacuated had their homes looted and the one's in the neighboring city who formed armed patrols kept their neighborhoods safe

>begins houthi chant

but today, did you even have to use your ak?

>is a tragic boat accident.

>letter "S" is far the fuck away from the letter "N" on a keyboard.

Dude what ?

No, any rifling will require effect and a very specialized set of tooling. Pretty much smoothbore is the way to go without specialized machines.

You can't. The only option is the round up the owners and ...you know...take them out.

We're working on it.

Gradual creeping regulations plus anti-grandfathering, amid Soviet-style politicalization of psychiatric diagnoses.

State-side democrats are the ones that pull this shit and they are elected by Mexicans and FOB Gooks every single time, in every blue state. The gooks and spics are slowly making our country exactly like the corrupt dystopic shitholes they come from, and it starts with your ability to legally defend yourself.

Pretty much the entire country would be a death zone for gun grabbers in this scenario.

The only places they could survive is in deep blue areas that would shortly be taken over by the masses of armed gun owners.

You bet Russia and China would get involved to help the gun owners. Not only would we have the guns we already have but fresh chinkshit and slavshit from overseas. It would be a fucking bloodbath.

Where do you get the idea that the left wants to take your guns from?

They want criminals to give up their guns, and not much else.

Did you watch the whole video? They're basically dragging old people out of their homes and confiscating guns from anyone who wanted to protect their property after the storm. That's what the news wont let people know if they have any say in it: that America is not a free country and that constitutional rights have been null and void since 1940. I'm just waiting for the crackdown and the inevitable hate speech laws that will come after Hillary Clinton stuffs the supreme court with sjws. They'll start breaking into homes with SWAT teams to get people for saying the word nigger online. It'll be absolutely insane. They've already started on the guns during disasters, just wait until they really start cracking down.

America will be a surveillance dictatorship of the minority.

Look at new york

People are literally being told to give up their "assault weapons"

wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_bryant

whale.to/b/viallspam.html

Check these out. Very interesting stuff.

It will be next to impossible with pic related. Just remember to fill it with some 30 weight oil to prevent corrosion.

AWB, California, New York, Brady, etc..

not sure how easy it is to get ahold of one of these machines, but here's a dude making a rifled barrel old school style.

Are you fucking joking. Hillary out right said she will remove assault weapons from the streets. In the last debate

Barrel first

No idea. My state doesn't even require we register them. If you feel like doing a background check, or have a conceal carry permit, it's like going through McDonalds. You can buy an unregistered gun in about ten minutes.

Plus with private transfers that have no paper trail, I don't understand how they can do it. I mean, I don't have one, but if I did and I got a knock, I'd just report it "stolen" a day or two after the raids began.

Nigger cops degenerating into a feral state during a localized apocalypse doesn't mean that could ever happen as anything other than an isolated event. Organizing them on the federal level is impossible.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiJ84H99bzPAhUU0IMKHXPkASwQyCkIHTAA&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5sW1U-Y0hLg&usg=AFQjCNHdAQCyW8I3niZuBJTuW944OMEBMg

>California
>complying

I have an AR with all the fun shit I want on it and a fuck ton of 30 rd mags, all unregistered thanks to it being 80% lower and I can shit on my buddies property without the gov't breathing down my neck and I don't have any dogs.

Planning on making another but to chamber .308

>Where do you get the idea that the left wants to take your guns from?

their words? HRC wants a total end to civilians having guns, remember? did you not fucking watch the democratic debates like a good little sheep?

she said, quite clearly, that she wants gun manufacturers to be liable for crimes performed with guns

total end to gun rights

Gun rights have been moving in the opposite direction for years.

Oh you precious naive thing, you're like a little baby

>"Cops and military are our friends! They totally won't go along with a gun grab! They'll disobey orders and take our side!"

The federal government already spies on all of your communications. You think you can trust the federal government? Go right ahead. Keep believing in the lie that is American freedom. That lie will continue to corrode until it reveals the true nature of big government.

I did say constitutional rights have been null and void since 1940. if not earlier.

I heard several accounts from people who had their guns taken by the police. None of them knew that the cops were seizing guns until the cops already had the drop on them. They didn't know what was coming. They didn't realize that it could, in fact, happen here, until it did happen.

That was ordered by the mayor of NOLA, not the feds, BTW.

So the mayor can do it, but once the federal government decides to do it, they wont be able to?? Yeah, I'll believe that. lol

Do you have any idea how many people are just waiting for the gov to cross the line?

Thanks, this is fascinating.
A person with a 66 IQ apparently goes from mumbling about the lack of wasps, snaps and goes on a kill crazy rampage getting several head shots in 20 seconds, reloads and goes terminator on everyone else.
Then gets into a car to continue. Retreats to his house sets fire to it then wanders out to police.
No trial, no witnesses come forward, and everything is promptly sealed forever.
Martin Bryant may very well have been borderline retarded, but this was impressive for a retard.

Remember, the overwhelming majority of cops and soldiers are on our side. I have no doubt that cops who are one bad day away from becoming feral niggers, like the cops stealing shoes during Katrina would obey. But in general soldiers would be far too unreliable used against locals and cops would be very iffy at best.

I don't have any particular opinion on government size since the government was at its most tyrannical during Lincoln and yet unimaginably smaller.

Society has been moving strongly in the direction of gun rights for years. I laugh at your apocalyptic fantasy world.

We can only hope

>the liberal plan to destroy private gun ownership by non-criminals

Death by 1000 cuts, just lIke it's been. Actual bans will focus on narrow things like " assault rifles" "high capacity clips" and "weapons of war" while import restrictions choke off gun imports and dramatically increase the price of guns and ammo. And concurrently, major legal efforts will be taken to loosen federal protection to allow states, but especially cities to have their own gun bans.

Once they let liberal cesspools right their own gun laws and Sue gun and ammo manufactures, plus maybe added compliance costs of buying and selling they will pretty much have us by the balls.

A huge number of people would live in "gun free" cities, and the rest of us would have trouble getting guns and ammo due to rising compliance costs and greater restrictions on commerce. From their it's just a waiting game for the active gun community to shrink to something manageable.

That's why we have to fight like hell against any purposed restriction, no matter how small it might seem.

Another factor might be that a lot of the gun owners leave California and move to states with looser gun laws, leaving behind the pacifist cucks.

If it is going to happen nation wide, everybody will see it coming. Locking down one shithole city when you have access to greater resources than just the city can provide is quite a bit different than locking down the entire nation. On top of that, the Feds flat out lack the manpower to enforce it. Half the military would defect, leaving it with a bunch of rubes + 200k federal LEOs to go up against what would be millions of armed and pissed off individuals. The government gets BTFO if it tries.

Keep in mind that in CT, it is estimated that 350k "assault weapons" went unregistered after the post Sandy Hook law that required that they be registered. That's enough to arm every single combat soldier in the entire US military, and then some.

And now we know that it can, in fact, happen here.

right, so confiscation, then?

It wouldn't end well for the feds. They would simply all die. They would have zero means of disarming the whole country with surprise. This is why fucking nobody at the top on the left thinks this is a plausible or realistic scenario and why Hillary has never even implied she thinks she can get away with it.

Shit, Hillary has already explained how she plans on disarming the masses, and that is a mainstream democratic position, very easy.

Lefties are fairly stupid, but they're not stupid enough to plunge the nation into a civil war that they will automatically lose, especially not while they're in power.

They don't even have 0.1% of the manpower that would be necessary.

California falling the side of heavy gun restrictions is a bad sign. They should have fought harder. And btw, where the fuck was the NRA

>Society has been moving strongly in the direction of gun rights for years.

I laugh at your naive perception of the second amendment in America. "Assault" weapons are gone AT LEAST during the coming Clinton administration. Expect the liberal supreme court to follow the leader.

true, but president doesn't matter. more importantly, they lose congress whenever they press gun control.

They won't fucking idiot

Wanting rights in California is a lost cause. They over litigate EVERYTHING.

Yeah but you're forgetting the other part of what happened. The NOLA cops started running into massive numbers of people not complying and a couple of them even wound up getting shot and they backed off.

Thats the gist of it. Plus he had only.fired at most, 200 rounds practicing. Then he goes all delta team mop up actions on a historic site. Hes almost 300 lbs now because of all the anti psychotic drugs hes been fed for 20 years.

G3s are shit. The CETME was a better design before H&K fucked it all up.

>I laugh at your naive perception of the second amendment in America.

Your lack of knowledge on the topic is not my concern.

>"Assault" weapons are gone AT LEAST during the coming Clinton administration.

They don't win when campaigning on gun control. Ever. Don't be ridiculous.

The POTUS will matter for the SCOTUS.

Big fucking deal, if we can't even own them then what is the fucking point. They can sit in a safe and no one can use them anyway, even if someone breaks in. Great, we can look at them.

yes
kys, crude rifling is simple, and far better than none at all. youtube.com/watch?v=6KwJZ9NJ3sQ

one of these is enough to kill one government agent with a better rifle, and take it. wash, rinse, repeat.

What the fuck makes you think that 1 Hillary will win and 2 that if she does win that the GOP won't block any SC nominations she wishes to make?

and people are literally not doing it.

you can use a lighter oil than that. ballistol is hands down the best preservative. it smells like shit, though.

>Lefties are fairly stupid, but they're not stupid enough to plunge the nation into a civil war that they will automatically lose

You're talking about a government with countless tanks, assault weapons, vehicles, airplanes, drones, and personnel.

It would be a bloody war. That being said, Americans are fucking apathetic as all Hell nowadays. Most gun owners would rather roll over and take Uncle Sam's greasy cock than fight him.

>PTR-91
My raifu ~

>mill out hundreds of lowers
>assemble AR15 using cheapest parts
>Govt offers $3,000 for each
>Profit

the difference is that any federal confiscation effort anywhere is an attack on all americans everywhere. nobody will have to wait for them to come to us. the very next business day will be ugly.

the best way to make sure this doesn't happen is to get the point across to leftists, mainly. federal LEOs already fucking know it.

>something is better than nothing!
If you dont do your shitty rifling well it makes it worse. If you crown your poorly rifled rifle badly it is even worse still.

I will stick to the right tools for the right job. You can nigger rig whatever you want, I wont stop you.

Don't be silly OP, Hillary would never actually do something to upset her lobbyists. She'll just rattle the sabers a bit in four years to get re-elected then will utterly forget the issue.

I'm a leftist.

I don't want to confiscate your guns.
What I want is for you to have to get your shit registered and licensed.
I want you that licensing to require you to demonstrate proficiency with firearms, and psychological fitness.

And if you own a gun and can't prove yourself both proficient and mentally sound, I want you to be able to take part in a buyback program.

1.) Hillary Clinton has been in the lead for nearly the entire race with the exception of a few brief moments where Trump took the lead for a few days each.
2.) They didn't block Obama's nominees until the very end of his presidency. Clinton WILL nominate supreme court nominees and congress WILL approve at least two of them.

that's true too, but ultimately if there's no money, there's no hessians.

>confiscation
That's very unlikely to happen in almost all state and localities due to law enforcement being administered on the local level. Local cops simply don't want to serve those warrants. You'd need a swat team to go to every home in America.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nothing personnel, kid

"do not let the perfect be the enemy of the good."

1,000 somethings is better than 1 right tool and 999 nothings.

this. it won't happen over a single generation but many

Fuck you sound retarded. There's no way you could enforce that with the 350 million firearms currently in circulation.

Whatever you say. I dont live in the khyber pass and I have access to a rifling machine so I wont be nigger rigging shit. Enjoy your attempts at making something work to the best of your ability.

I'm not saying there isn't hope. I'm just saying that the federal government under liberal rule will fuck us over any chance it gets.

too bad what you want isn't constitutional! even complete idiots have a right to defend themselves, tax free.

SHALL

and they say jews are good at making money

>I don't want to confiscate your freedom
>What I want is for you to register and license your speech first
>I want you to be required to demonstrate proficiency with speaking, and psychological fitness
See how retarded you sound?
Free speech and the right to arms are both constitutionally protected rights. Why stop at arms? why not take away your right from protection of unlawful searches?
>leftist logic everyone

I'm a gun nut. I won't comply, and if you try to make me, I will put a bullet in your head. Don't have guns? Fuck off then, because you're powerless to do anything about it.

VEPR 12.

get one if you can, they are cheap and very fun.

I will tell you how it works.

There will be no confiscation.

What they will do is simple:

>culture

This is the main way they will use to get your guns. They are using it right now with the media and education.

Basically they keep flooding the social media, newspapers, TV, movies and to a certain degree video games with anti-gun messages, articles and propaganda.

Notice how every time there is a mass shooting they start spamming everything with articles about gun ownership and guns being bad almost immediately.

This propaganda is written beforehand they just wait for the right time to post them. With time they will turn the average person that is neutral about guns into hating them.

Once the culture is dead or seen as something that only a minority does, they will manage to get the support of the vast majority of the population and politicians to pretty much enact gun laws that will slowly erode your gun rights until you have none.

Examples:

>Claiming that gun ownership is done by just a small percentage of the population.

This already happened with that article about "super gun owners" that own more than half of all the guns in the USA while being just 10% or something. It's a lie, but they do it to claim that gun control is being held hostage by a handful of hillbillies with basements filled with guns.

Basically one day you will wake up with no more gun culture and gun ownership because fewer and fewer people buy guns or are interested in the hobby.

Once they win the culture war, it's pretty much over.

This needs to be updated

Missouri just passed constitutional carry

This made me laugh.

>soldiers garrisoning in a church without the pastor's permission

i'm pretty sure they violated the third amendment.

I'm a rightist

What I want is for you to mind your own fucking business
I don't bother you and I want you to stop telling people what to do

You are not the almighty, you are not my mother
Shut your pie hole and go away

this

Registration and licensing leads to confiscation and the death of gun ownership.

Move to a red state and set up a militia. Some states already declare all men residents of the stage are automatically part of the state's militia.

>You're talking about a government with countless tanks, assault weapons, vehicles, airplanes, drones, and personnel.

Wow, its fucking nothing. What you guys need to carefully wrap your head around is that if the American federal government is seen bombing and droning its own people -- that's it. They will have lost, period.

>It would be a bloody war.

It would be basically the federal government destroying itself if it tried any of that. They would confiscate a few guns, someone would call their bluff, there'd be a lengthly siege that ends in atrocity, and then they back off, with gun rights getting another easy bump for 20 years.

>That being said, Americans are fucking apathetic as all Hell nowadays.

Americans are more polarized than ever in living memory. This will only increase.

>Most gun owners would rather roll over and take Uncle Sam's greasy cock than fight him.

All you need is 0.1% for it to be a complete massacre of all lefty politicians. Even then, I don't even think any sort of uprising would be remotely required. The federal government would auto lose if it droned its own people. Aint going to happen.

State*

Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now.

I missed out on the ar pistols that got killed last year. I also missed the single shot exception so you could buy pistols that aren't on the hand gun roster. Btw our handgun roster will only decrease since CA requires technology that doesn't even exist to be qualified to apply.

Best thing to do is load up on ar 15 and ar 10 lowers. They're like 50 to 100 based on quality

I love the way leftists sit around fantasizing about this glorious war, where the US military / police forces would confiscate all the guns from gun owners. And apparently, nobody would get the memo, and nobody would warn each other than they're coming around taking peoples' guns, so they better hide their guns or get ready to fight.

Also, clearly the police / military forces would win every single fight. Even though there are 80,000,000+ Americans with guns (old statistics, probably higher now) and only 1.3 million US military members. But hey, who cares that they're outnumbered 80 to 1 - They have better training, and that's what really matters. Also, there's nothing disingenuous at all about destroying your country's military and killing a bunch of citizens for no reason.

On top of all this, what makes the left think the military and police forces are on their side? They took an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. They're on our team. Not yours.

Nah, the hobby is the strongest its ever been to be honest. I teach firearms courses to new people all the time. The look on the face of people who instantly realize they love shooting is priceless. Especially women. I know people 5 years ago that were bitching and moaning about guns, that own 4 or five now. I say we are winning the culture war. Guns are a fun, exciting and useful right. People are waking up to that.

Australians and Bongs. Anti gunners don't really plan for things to succeed.

CA makes me happy I live in MD. What a fucked up state.

What on earth makes you think I'm not armed?

But see, this is the kind of shit I'm talking about. You're outright said that murdering me is on the table.

This is why you, SPECIFICALLY YOU, should not have a gun. Because you're the kind of dipshit who's going to murder someone.

Make me

Its an Oshkosh JLTV, not a humvee. You an even see the V shaped underbelly of the thing. IEDs wont be so effective against it.

Not everyone. Just those looking to deprive us of rights.

Fuck off leftist scum.

Well maybe we are free. We might have the government spying through our webcams and reading our text messages, but at least we have our guns.

>Where do you get the idea that the left wants to take your guns from?

>Branford, Connecticut Police Officer Joseph Peterson
“I [would] give my left nut to bang down your door and come for your gun.” Those are his exact words to a long-time “friend” of his...
>Senator Frank Launtenberg (D – NJ)
“We have other legislation that all of you are aware that I have been so active on, with my colleagues here, and that is to shut down the gun shows.”
>Fmr. Senator Howard Metzenbaum (D – OH)
“No, we’re not looking at how to control criminals … we’re talking about banning the AK-47 and semi-automatic guns.”– Constitution Subcommittee, 2 February, 1989
>Fmr. Representative Charles Pashayan (R – CA)
“All of this has to be understood as part of a process leading ultimately to a treaty
that will give an international body power over our domestic laws.”– United Nations Small Arms Conference, 2001
>Fmr. Senator John Chafee (R – RI)
“I shortly will introduce legislation banning the sale, manufacture or possession of handguns (with exceptions for law enforcement and licensed target clubs)… . It is time to act. We cannot go on like this. Ban them!”– Minneapolis Star Tribune pg. 31A, 15 June, 1992.
>Then-Senator Joe “Buckshot” Biden (D – DE)
“Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”– Associated Press, 11 November, 1993
>Representative Jan Schakowski (D – IL)
“I believe…..this is my final word……I believe that I’m supporting the Constitution of the United States which does not give the right for any individual to own a handgun….”– Recorded 25 June, 2000 by Matt Beauchamp
>Fmr. Representative Major Owens (D – NY)
“We have to start with a ban on the manufacturing and import of handguns. From there we register the guns which are currently owned, and follow that with additional bans and acquisitions of handguns and rifles with no sporting purpose.”

>what is mobile autocorrect

Yes, it is on the table. And you sending cops in to force me at gunpoint is something also on the table, according to your statement. You're a fucking hypocrite. So, come and take them, if you can.

I don't have to prove that I'm worthy to exercise my rights

Fuck off commie

Why do you lefties endorse taking people's rights and then act shocked at the thought that the oppressed may fight back?

The great thing about 2A is that its not needed until you try to take it away. Its the most internally consistent and self evident of all rights.

>we need guns to keep tyrants from taking our guns
"OH YEAH?? YOU'RE INSANE! I'LL TAKE YOUR GUN!"
*bang*

>You shouldn't be able to kill in self defense
Typical leftist, I bet you clap every time a thief sues the owner of a home they robbed for tripping and hitting their head

Oh you actually believe that every gun owner shares the opinion of "muh rights" and "come and take it"?

Nah man. It will be GUN OWNERS that will fuck gun ownership, the most dangerous of them are the ones that are OK with many gun control laws and will have no problem accept several restrictions.

Take a look at my country. Most of gun owners I've spoken to about the EU gun ban of semi autos would gladly accept it if they could still keep their SIGs 550 and 510 for sports shooting.

Sorry man, but as soon as you realize that many gun owners are totally ok with more gun control if it means that they still "compromise" and keep at least a part of their hobby, the better.

>propaganda
Isn't bullet proof. It would inevitably come to a violent clash between the haves and have nots.

>Basically one day you will wake up with no more gun culture and gun ownership because fewer and fewer people buy guns or are interested in the hobby.

But this completely opposite of what is actually happening. US gun ownership is on the up. The FBI does around ~1.7 million NICS checks each month, that doesn't even include private sales and current gun owners.

fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics

>Once they win the culture war, it's pretty much over.

We're a capitalist nation. Far far too much money rolls over in the buying and selling of guns for it to ever be done away with.

its a fucking gigantic leap of logic and plausibility from authoritarian nerds on the internet stealing your personal information in comfy chairs with air conditioning, and them trying to scrape together enough feral negro warriors that are disloyal to America but loyal to their handlers to fight a civil war against 80 million gun owners and who will be able to handle this civil war with extreme finesse and precision to avoid stuff like bombings and dronings that would guarantee the 2A guys won

You will be killed if you try to oppress me for not committing any crime. Owning guns is not a crime, and I've done no wrong.

I will defend myself against such tyranny. If you treat me like a criminal, I will act like a criminal.
Until then, I'll be happy to remain a peaceful law abiding gun owner.

Just light the tires on fire.

You seem pretty ignorant about American culture, and how the country has been moving towards more gun rights inexorably rather than less. Most fucking cops and soldiers are on our side.

Nothing wrong with killing those who want to deprive me of rights.

You would piss and moan non stop if the same restriction were put on the First amendment. The left would be in arms if there was some kind of bar on expressing opinions.

Why do you treat our laws with different attitudes?

Have you ever been to the US? Guns are way more prolific than they have ever been.

Can you please reply to this 20 second video clip?

youtu.be/vzDO86iSKWU

I guess so. They'll probably go after freedom of speech before the 2nd amendment. That's the most plausible step after taking away the 4th amendment.

We will see what will happen.

You guys assume that every gun owner in your country has the Cred Forums opinion of a gun ownership without any restrictions and the typical "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" mentality.

It will only take a majority of non enthusiastic gun owners that are fine with background checks for all purchases to start the slippery slope.

It will happen, I can bet on it.

>The left would be in arms if there was some kind of bar on expressing opinions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech

BTFO

If 20 dead kids under an Obama administration couldn't pass more gun laws, nothing Hillary can do will change anything

More and more people are starting to wake up to how corrupt the government is these days, which is why gun sales in America are consistently breaking records

>hate speech
>man-splaining
>bluntly advocating for outright censorship

>You guys assume

Nopers. Nope nope nope.

I assume the fucking cops are crystal clear that lawful gunowners are in their best interests as well and that they know gun control is harmful, and the VAST OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of cops are repeatedly shown to agree.

They keep trying over and over and over again and just getting BTFO each time. Its humiliating for them -- Obummer is the best gun salesman the world has ever seen.

There's a slippery slope alright -- but its moving in the opposite direction.

This

The left is all about taking rights now. No longer are they noble.

Help me out, looking at getting another rifle and .308/7.62 NATO is about the only caliber I don't already have. Not sure which to get

1. Imbel FAL
+ most aesthetically pleasing and comes with bipod
- No flash hider, 7.62x51 only (expense/rarer)

2. PTR 91
+ with wood furniture looks awesome, .308
- wood is rare and expensive, pain in the ass to attach rail.

3. Century C308/Cetme
+ already has rail, very affordable, .308
- least accurate by most accounts

Is that what you call a gun?
In the UK that's a toy, the things we've banned are much bigger than that, they fit on tanks and such.

How much do these .50 rifles typically go for?

After a brief search it appears to be 8k~13kUSD.

1500-3000 buckroos.

>living in California
>complying

Look man. The best friend to the 2nd Amendment is the 4th. You can have all the shit you want on your guns, the cops CANNOT enter your home and look at/take your shit without a warrant. Keep your 30 rd mags at home and inna. When you go to the range, bring the 10 rounders.

It's purely a matter of what they can see.

For a single shot maybe

I hope there is a Buyback near me. Heard of a Guy who made several zip guns for under $100 us and the State run Buyback had a minimum payout and the guy walk away with $10,000

>checked flagged

Damn near kekd all over myself

You aint shooting people with it lol, cars.

Yeah, until you get leftist fuckboy judges that will issue a warrant based on reasonable suspicion that you are in posession of them. They issue warrants based on some real spurious affidavits these days.

DOG BLESS

10k-12k tends to be the mean price and another $5 per shot.

/k/ likes the PTR 91 pretty well

Lol not for a semi auto Barrett

$10,000-$12,000 is more like it

Americans please never give up your gun rights.

You don't know what kind of hell it's like to not have the means to defend yourself.

Don't tread

>Heard of a Guy who made several zip guns for under $100 us and the State run Buyback had a minimum payout and the guy walk away with $10,000

I'm ready!!!

>*Knock knock*
>"Hello-"
>"HONK HONK!"

Century is garbaaaaage get a PTR

Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered. Any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force, if necessary.

What firearms sir? Ohh you mean the Firearms I loost in that very unfortunate boating incident? they where never recovered ......

Dont worry, we dont sleep on this shit. If it gets bad up north, come on down. I got more rifles than i can shoot at once.

worthless commie scab
do you want america to become like China

They look so badass do they fall under awb or bullet button if they're featureless?

>liberator was 2012
>pic related late 2015

I give it ~10 years before metal 3d printing is a thing with DIY printers costing

Smooth

sorry, not sure. they function identically to any semi auto AK platform firearm. The currently available ones do not have a folding stock.

I needed permit to purchase/carry to get one in MN.

>If the Left wins and gets their way, then how will they go about confiscating firearms nationwide?Pic related.

They won't they will just make the law so complex, contradictory and open to interpretation that any gun owner can be arrested at will while regulating gun sellers into oblivion.

But how would they do that by not going door to door. I get my fire arm on the 11th. I would never sell it.

send you a fine in the mail every month till you hand it over.

I have a few guns I would sell if they promised me 300% of the price.

Why do you people never gut really interesting weapons like nice bolt action .338s and .44 mag revolvers, semi auto extended mag shotguns but weapons that were designed to be jack of all trades and master of none for mass military deployments. Don't get it.

I'd rather have a well bedded and scoped .270 than some piece of shit AR or AK

>help i am a brainded retard
kill yourself PLEASE

Restrict ammunition sales and overregulate reloading components. Make every transaction interpretable as illegal on some basis or other. Make it firstly a sport for the rich and self righteous and then a sport for none. Get the shooting public to but crappy 5.56 and 9mm plastic guns with a short lifespan and then restrict those calibres as 'military'.

just like Obongocare™

Well then, it's a good thing you'll never have to worry about it.

And what makes you think I don't already have the types of firearms you've described?

>i don't want to confiscate your guns
>i want to put all these regulations on so i can charge you to own a gun, and if i don't like what you post on facebook you can't have a gun
fuck off statist we are getting really tired of your shit

My cousin Johnny got one for $10,000 and there's one at my LGS for $13,500.

>no youre the bad guy who is unwilling to do what i want to force you to do
You're literally a comic book villain m8

But how do they get ammo?

Can confirm. Roommate has one. Can't wait for that big happening.

Being a prominent, publicly known democrat would become very, very dangerous.

speaking of

all the fags on /k are too gay to answer my question directly

What is the best way to go about building form an 80% lower

I'm planing on going with Sherwood armory because they have something cheap I can make a lot out of.

And a few years after licensing and registration is implemented, you will pass a law requiring a "lawful excuse" to own a gun license. And a few years after that you will pass a law removing "self-defense" from the list of "legal reasons". A few years after that, you will transform "demonstrate proficiency + have a legal excuse" into a requirement that sports shooters and hunters have membership in a registered club for two years before buying a gun.

A few years later you will institute a ban on "assault weapons" and limit people to manual action firearms with a magazine capacity of no more than 5 rounds. Since every gun will be registered, you will know exactly who owns the now illegal weapons, and you will be able to easily confiscate them or intimidate owners into giving them up. You will also ban handguns.

Along with this plan, you will institute media brainwashing like that already going on, planting the idea in every mind from birth that gun ownership is strange, suspicious, violent, or pathetic, that guns are only for killing people and anyone who wants a gun wants to kill people, and thus is probably a criminal or terrorist. What was once a wholesome hobby (hunting, plinking cans in the woods, target shooting, shooting clays, etc.) will become a dangerous activity on the edge of what is acceptable.

>le slippery slope!! we don't want that!!

You already achieved this in the UK. This is literally their current situation.

>le but the UK is safe! their laws that I totally don't want to implement make them safer!

Yep, a small, mostly white island country is safer than the US..... for now. The data is clear; our crime rate is high because of black people and Mexicans. Cut out their high crime rate and our country is as safe as most of Europe. As Europe imports more blacks and arabs, putting them in welfare-ghettos, expect their crime rates to approach ours. Remember 13% of the population (blacks) commits 51% of the murders in the US.

>mfw that greentext of /k/ attacking an ISIS outpost

They won't go about confiscating weapons the weapons will be voluntarily given to them. They will increase the cost of ammo out of reach of niggers and rednecks, limit the type of ammo manufactured and where it can be sold, and make a psychological consult a requirement for every time ammo is purchased. They will not restrict your right to bear arms but they can easily make it near impossible for regular people to purchase the ammo for those arms. They can collect the weapons at buy backs at their leisure.

>Be rebel in faggy blue state
>Shit goes tits up as clinton outlaws gun ownership or tries to ban all centerfire weapons
>Murder my anti gun neighbors because they're all defenseless
>Police swamped with insurrection and rioting to solve this murder promptly
>Use durr rifle to murder Nat Guard dude bringing water to arson victims of loyalist store
>Cut down power line just to shit up state infrastructure
>Molotov known loyalists homes

All easy. All done quietly. All by one person with one or two basic firearms. Imagine how many people I could get before I got shot? Imagine a million or more of me.

>guns
>socially taboo
>America

That's not going to happen any time ever.

This, and even if people don't comply, people will be slowly arrested as they're found to own firearms illegally.

Door to door confiscation is a myth, the minute they pass a law like that the revolution had better begin, because it will never happen if you're waiting for the government to bust down doors. That's a hillbilly fantasy.

They'll just ban future sales of guns, ammo, accessories, and maintenance items like lubricants. In a couple of decades, the number of functional firearms in the public's hands will drastically decrease.

Hillary doesn't have to take the guns during her presidency, merely set the stage to make the Second Amendment pointless in a generation or two.

Im gonna reply before even reading the thread.
For shits and giggles, and to pretend that Kiwi opinions matter more than the rest of you slugs.

You want a serious answer to a stupid question?

Yes, it is a stupid question. The nanny state isn't going for your guns as an OVERT goal, its more a goal for a top-down engineered society.

As an idealist utopianist (fuckt up on fairydust, if you like), a society where you didn't NEED guns would be a safer one for everybody.

It really fucking would. You wouldn't be as likely to rob a store with a stick or a knife. It would happen, but not as often.

Thats a tangible benifit. Theres imaginary hypothetical costs too, with the imaginary victims of violence that may have avoided it.
We're talking utopianism here, and we're looking at the first premise of a safer society thanks to a lack of guns, which might be sound.

I don't know about gun confiscation, but your first steps would be to at least apply SOME controls to the influx of guns into your communitys.
Since America is so goddamn large, I'd want to secure the borders first.

Lol, trump makes for a better potential antigunner than clinton, in that case :)

At least he could start the first steps to control :)

>ak
>shit
Mmmm that's some tasty b8 m8.

What a coincidence, me too.

Because you can give a people the right to be WRONG, stupid and CRAZY.

And you can ALSO give them the right to own guns.

When you give them BOTH?
YOU DUN FUCKT UP, MATE.
You dun fuckt up.

>COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL GUYS

Hi! I'm your neighbor.
I'm going to build missiles in my back yard. I have some of them pointed at your house.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY?! I'm perfectly sane!

Stay out of my yard or Ill kill you.

Fuck you

This. USA couldn't control Iraq or Afghanistan, countries tiny by comparison with a fraction of the people. Remember a few weeks ago when six states had no gasoline because one pipe burst? What would it take for LA to run out of water? for NY to run out of food? etc etc.

And whats more, is people with proficiency and training will die off.

You can't even compare UK and US murder rates considering UK has a very funny of doing it, they really love their stat padding. US is only marginally unsafer compared to UK.

the gun databases the state supply to the federal gov

Interdasting point. Regardless, morally, all of your rights physically depend on the right to defend them. This is not theory, this is fact. If people use guns in crimes (as they do everywhere, regardless of law) well for fuck sake im shooting back.

Grow your balls back aussie. You killed a national hero because of guns.

>he thinks the people driving that aren't the ones they will be trying to take guns from

it's always funny how the left thinks the military would just fall in with an authoritarian gun confiscation

Why do you people always strawman with missiles and nukes and shit?
It really makes you look bad and shows you don't understand individual rights or the US Constitution.

People have the right in America to own and bear firearms, of which missiles aren't included in the definition of "arms"
However, they don't have the right to take away other people's rights with the 2nd amendment, which I think is what you're implying will happen.

But we are approaching the time when 3d printers will be able to produce more durable resins and eventually metal. The gov is up against a 10 year or so deadline after which point it will be impossible to contain home fabrication of quality parts.

>wasting plastic beads to make the unnecessary lettering

This. Good old Stoner thought of everything with that modular system. Buy a stripped lower for 5.56 and get a dpms .308 too just for the hell of it. If you are really fearful about even that then at least get and 80% shipped direct to you and worry about how to mill it later

>not buying privately with cash

I have done lots of research on 5.56 round. Its plentiful and the US military uses it. Its more likely a round that I would come across off a battle field weapon. The 308 is superior in range balistics and penetration of barriers. But I will stick with acquiring a 5.56.

The only reason the military switched from .30 cal to 5.56 was so the soldiers could carry more of it

ITT Cred Forums is under attack

It was a Devil's Advocate question...

>how will they go about confiscating firearms nationwide?
They will go after things that the Second Amendment does not address: magazines and bullets

this guy will show up at your door and demand all your guns

Except that the second amendment does not just cover guns. It covers all arms. Bullets and magazines are included.

Op, here. Either remove your tinfoil hat or you're literally retarded.

How about military vehicles patrolling the streets of Watertown MA in 2013 looking for the Boston bomber and conducting illegal house to house searches? Not quite an F-35 but it takes time to boil that frog.

I'm hoping for trump to fix things at the fed level since ca is lost.

The best we can hope for is for Trump to appoint some good conservative judges and for somebody to bring the CA bullshit laws to the supreme court.

That would kill it for the foreseeable future.

The stupidest shit I've ever read.

Rights are not given, they are declared, and backed up with bullets.

Fun fact: People who legally carry guns in America have less crime rates and error rates than even the police

SAFE Act in NY is a good example, everyone outside of the city just said "fuck you we're not registering" and all the sheriffs said "yeah we're not enforcing that" since they want to keep their job

Maybe because ccw people cant make up bullshit reasons for shooting people like cops can.

>> Perp with spoon was threat to my life.

That thing would go thru any surface of a light skinned vehicle. better to hit the driver and claim the vehicle and parts for the resistance.

>What I want is for you to have to get your shit registered and licensed.
>I want you that licensing to require you to demonstrate proficiency with firearms, and psychological fitness.
What I want for you is to suck a fucking dick.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

FAGGOT

If you take away guns, you take away life. If you take away life, you take away America.

I'm talking to you, Hillary.

I fucking love /k/.

It would be mandatory but largely unenforced

BUT, if your house got legally searched for any reason, and they found banned weapons, then they COULD take them, and slap you with whatever federal charge is associated with violating the ban

after There is a reason there wasnt another waco. No one was expecting for waco to even happen. but man..in the aftermath ofWaco. the militias are watching ATF FBI and a lot of these federal agencies like hawks. Now you have footage of armor opening up on private homeowners. the people are tonna be fuckshit mad and the only people who are going to be capable of putting down a response like that in terms of force projection is going to be Marines or an Army base deployment. and if you think those boys gonna open up ona bunch of civvies who just got tanked by a federal agency over a gun grab..

your as dead wrong as dead as the governor and state federal reps are going to be that allowed a tank to roll around lighting up american private property.

Spot on....what you are describing is clear as fucking day in other states as well but the regressive far left still goes on about, "we just want teh kommin sense regulashuns" while simultaneously failing to realize that there is literally nothing common sense or positive about a 10 round magazine limit.

This is the right answer. Confiscation will never happen. Regulating into oblivion is a scary probability if that cunt gets in.

pretty much this. they are going to regulate semi autos to the point where they are useless if your being fired at.

Well, they'll do nothing at all because they simply can't. Second Amendment.

Who wrote the Second Amendment? He's truly the most based of men.

I'm a card carrying democrat....

No....I will not register or have my guns "licensed"......as was already said, unless you've got a gun to do something about it, you can fuck the fuck off.

So basically you'll be arrested if and when you use a firearm to simply defend your home from home invaders.

Gee thanks, Liberals.

As if the regressive left really gives a shit about reducing overall crime. :v

It'll be in phases, they need a registry first to know if you even have a firearm. If they just wily nilly walk up to people's homes that have had background checks (of whatever arbitrary way they decide to "confiscate" guns) to purchase firearms, they could say that they sold it, or it was stolen.

Exactly, but most of them hold on to the idea that there are actually people who vote dem in the military.