Whats Cred Forums's opinion on trayvon martin? Did he actually do nuffin?

Whats Cred Forums's opinion on trayvon martin? Did he actually do nuffin?
I have no pity for michael brown, keith scott, paul o neal, syville smith etc, no pity for the majority of niggers getting shot by police because they warrant it.
But trayvon martins case sounds like someone started with him, it escalated, and then got shot.
The fat bitch witness made his case embarrassing, but idk, something tells me he actually dindu nuffin.
"Zimmerman was attacked" honestly how would you guys react to some random guy following you? I just feel like zimmerman should be responsible somehow, and i fucking hate niggers with a passion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmHRbD0AgY0,
leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=1HAZbrJ2_J8
secondcalldefense.org/brandishing-and-warning-shots
therighttobear.com/man-arrested-after-he-fires-warning-shot-at-9-men-threatening-to-rape-his-fiance/
usconcealedcarry.com/warning-shotsoften-a-bad-idea/
gundigest.com/concealed-carry-news/self-defense-warning-shots-good-idea
thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/08/robert-farago/self-defense-tip-theres-thing-warning-shot/
gundefenselaw.com
dalecarsonlaw.com/firing-warning-shot-florida/
tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/a-warning-shot-sent-a-man-to-prison-for-20-years-and-shockwaves-to-the/2264128
scienceblogs.com/whitecoatunderground/2009/03/18/a-simple-bump-on-the-head-can/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100829215806AAheTDs
youtube.com/watch?v=irnD34P2l1w
therighttobear.com/outrageous-man-sentenced-to-jail-for-shooting-in-self-defense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is pretty much the only popular case that the nig actually dindu nuthin. the spic was a wanna be cop faggot who provoked the entire thing even after being told not to. how he got off i dont know, how many states are you even able to start something and then kill someone?

This was a cookie cutter case that was blown out of the water by the Media Jew.

Zim was a wanna be cop Neighborhood watch captain

Tray Tray was a criminal who was suspended from school for thefts and fights which is why he was 100 miles away from his home or w/e

All you need to know is Trayvon told his girlfriend(she said it on record in court) he was going back to pick a fight with him and Zimmerman was screaming for help for at least a minute before he resorted to killing Trayvon. youtube.com/watch?v=wmHRbD0AgY0,

At the very best based on the evidence, Trayvon was hiding and then Zimmerman discovered him and was super confrontational and maybe started the fight. But that's incredibly unlikely and doesn't really match up with what we know about what kind of person Trayvon was. The most likely thing is that Trayvon turned back, confronted Zimmerman, and then started the fight.

Nigga did you even watch the trial?

The only answer

>Tray Tray was a criminal who was suspended from school for thefts and fights
>he deserved it

Wow, I've been suspended a few times shoot me the fuck dead then. This is literally americlap redneck logic, it doesn't get any dumber then this.

fuck off nigger lover
go CTR somewhere else
the picture you posted proves you are a nigger lover

Man you are as dumb as a sack of wet rocks, aren't you?

>big guy gets intimidated by small black kid
>pulls out gun
>instead of shooting the gun into the air as a warning shot (because he's apparently scared out of his mind of a small teenage dindu with some skittles)
>he shoots Treyvon
>tries to tell the whole world that small teenage dindu was just so strong and powerful and was beating the shit out of him that he had to shoot in self defense
>basically cucking himself to win the case
>turns out he's legally justified
>still a piece of shit for years to come

If they hadn't gone for murder they might have got Zimmerman on a lesser charge desu, unfortunately the blood thirsty nigger only had eyes for big tremendous charges. Maybe trey trey didn't need to die, but fuck him, it's clear he was beating the shit out of Zimmerman, and even if someone follows you, it's no cause for violence. I just can't see a scenario where Zimmerman attacks first, it's pretty clear what happened that night if you look at the evidence.

God you leafs are fucking dense, Trayvon's been known to pick fights and this time he went toof ar.

>ITT: nobody who watched the case

Martin wasn't followed. He doubled back to attack Zimmerman after almost getting home. Zimmerman was in the same spot where he placed the 911 call.

Only proves that Zimmerman attempted to suck sweet Trayvon's lifeforce from his gunshot wounds
Truely a sick man

Cred Forums during the Zimmerman trial was fucking great. Then it ended and Cred Forums went back to shit.

He wasn't in the exact same spot though senpai, considering the call was placed from his car and the confrontation took place behind the complex, but you didn't watch the case so yeah.

He deserved it, he attacked Zimmerman and the media made that seem outrageous by showing out of date pictures.

That was clearly the nigger screaming. How could you possibly believe that a big fat guy like Zimmerman was being subdued and beaten by a small teenager?

The spic-kike had every right to murder that smelly nigger.

Zimmerman picked a fight and took a gun with him. The dude is a bitch.

Were you suspended for having drugs and stolen jewelry? Were you strolling through apartments in a hoodie where teenagers were robbing shit on the reg?

"Being followed" is not a viable legal excuse for battery in the state of Florida despite what you think you know about our "stand your ground" law.

leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

Tray tray wasn't small. He was 17, and his pavement ape genetics put him squarely in the physically superior realm.

Dude no one gives a shit about this anymore, like what the fuck

I cared when it was still going on. I'm proud to say that I watched verdict reading live.

It is important in the sense that it essentially is the kernel for the current BLM movement were in. Both Dylann Roof and Ghadzi Khodzo (sp?) have said it was a catalyst for their current worldview.

But seriously trying to nitpick what happened that night anymore is a painfully pointless and boring endeavor at this point

Be prepared to be triggered
Now go Correct the Record somewhere else shitstain.

I thought he was parked near the corner where the confrontation happened. He was obviously out of the car, but I don't think he was that far.

George Zimmerman was never ordered to do anything. Listen to the 911 call, faggot. The operator clearly says "we don't need you to do that." That was a subjective opinion of the dispatcher. It was not an order.

God damn. You and people like you are what's wrong with America - you just go along with what the media wants you to believe without even looking at the facts.

Trayvon Martin is dead because he attacked George Zimmerman and was shot because George legitimately feared for his life. Period. That is what the jury decided and acquitted Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman is a piece of human garbage. However, he still has the legal right to self defense.

Fuck off faggot, i took the first trayvon photo i found on google. Stop embarrassing conservatives who want a second opinion on something, not everyone who wants validity is a nigger lover you fuckin cuck.

>small

Dude was 6 feet tall you moron.

Zimmermen was a spic who wanted to save his neighborhood

Followed a nigger for a couple of blocks and then when the nigger ran he chased him down

Nigger was rightfully scared by this, and made sense that he would attack a guy chasing him

Spic used this as a excuse to shoot him

Really I'm siding with the nigger on this one.

Annnnnd you're liar.

>gunshot goes off half way through the scream
>all that screaming and he only had a bloody nose and a cut on the back of his head
Yeah... no, what do you think the nigger was doing to him all that time exactly? If he was being beaten up his face would have been much worse off than just a bloody nose. It was clearly the nigger being subdued by the fat spic and screaming for help while trying to fight him off

he bashed zimmermans spic head into the ground

too bad he had a white last name

a neighborhood watch is formed expecting people to WATCH THE NEIGHBORHOOD

i would be fucking pissed if he didnt follow trayboon

>there are people so new here that they didn't get to experience all the OC and fun times that came with the zimzam trial

Fucking hell

It was proven in court that Trayvon was attempting to murder Zimmerman by using the footpath as a deadly weapon and smashing his head against it. This was corroborated by witness testimony.

You lost the war. Get over it.

Good. Time to prescribe some of them new fangled red pills!

Trayvon was a hardened criminal and a drug dealer and was robbing houses when Zimmerman found him. His response to being caught was attempted murder. Zimmerman should get a medal.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAZbrJ2_J8

>walk up to man
>Can I help you?
>answer his questions, relieve him of his suspicion of me
>carry on

Really? Because Zimzam is still free.

>having the most effective means of self defense makes you a bitch

This is what came out in court. He got his head beat in for chasing a nigger, but he's the one who started the conflict.

Zimmerman dindu nuffin, he a gud Hispanic Jew who only stood his ground.

shooting in the air?

thats really dangerous

did u know bullets dont go forever? they fall back down!

the druggy had skittles and arizona ice tea for his robotripping? oh no!

RAMZPAUL on life as a dissident in the time of Hillary.

>shooting the gun into the air as a warning shot

t. responsible gun owner

>This is what came out in court
in a case you obviously didn't watch

I didn't miss a minute of it, and none of what you said happened. The girl traybongo was on the phone with at the time even admitted trayvon got home, was in his yard back yard, and decided to go back out and attack zimmerman.

>zimmerman looks 100% spic

WEAK KIKE GENES

>shooting someone in the chest is more responsible than shooting a warning shot
this board just never ceases to amaze me with the sheer concentration of high grade stupid

Jabba the Hutt's testimony pretty much confirmed that Trayvon had made it home after the initial altercation, then doubled back to confront Zimmerman again, and that's where he got shot.

I don't think Zimmerman is a good human being, but legally he did nothing wrong. "no limit nigga" Tray-tray made the mistake of attacking an armed man, and that mistake cost him his life. The whole situation could have and probably should have been avoided, but once Zimmerman was on the ground with Trayvon straddling him and trying to smash his head into the pavement, he had every right to shoot in self defense.

Dead nigger Storage

Protecting yourself is less responsible than shooting your gun wildly into the air.

Ok nigger.

>be american
>get attacked
>shoot a warning shot like uncle Joe told me to
>go to jail

you are and idiot

>Wanna be cop follows kid who's walking home form 7-11.
>Kid confronts him, because Zimmerman is acting like a fucking creep
>Fight breaks out
>Martin starts winning the fight
>Zimmerman kills him for it.

Now I want you faggots to put yourself in Martin's shoes. You're walking home, and some fat not-even-a-mall-cop starts following you around. What are you going to do?

implying that i care about treyvon
maybe i did a little when he was freshly killed
and it's not like i think zimmerman is legally accountable

still a faggot for being so threatened by an unarmed skinny black kid that he thought it was a better idea to kill him
unless you think shooting unarmed people is red pilled now...

this board i swear

>shooting a bullet into the air with no regard to where it will land is more responsible than aiming it at an assailant

>violent black thug is pinning you on ground, beating your face in
>better fire a warning shot, surely he will not think to take my gun from me

considering I'm a 6'3" athlete and he's a 5'7" asthmatic obese man, I'll continue to walk because he doesn't have any chance in hell of actually catching up to me unless I want him to

This sounds like the best explanation.

so this is what the red pill tastes like

If you violently attacked a guy because he was following you at a great distance to make sure you weren't stealing/robbing. Yes you deserve to die. Come to my state and I'll shoot you myself if you're so inclined.

shooting a warning shot is protecting yourself dipstick
if you rather get put in jail for years because you were "defending yourself" instead of doing the intelligent thing

maybe if you were in texas your lack of critical thinking would work
but you're not.
you're in australia, liberal capital of the pacific ocean
idk how you could possibly think that it makes more sense to shoot an unarmed person dead when you could fire a warning shot and not kill someone and not go to jail

oh wait
no one is that stupid you're just shilling for a man who already won the trial

>manslaughter is the ONLY OPTION AVAILABLE to avoid going to jail
>he would go to jail for firing a warning shot but didn't go to jail for manslaughter

you're just pretending to be retarded right?
I would say that if i were you
and then I would leave the thread and never be this stupid again

>if you rather get put in jail for years because you were "defending yourself" instead of doing the intelligent thing
Yeah except it's not illegal to defend yourself, it is illegal to shoot into the air within city limits.

Get educated on guns.

but if you shoot a warning shot you WILL go to jail

that isn't legal use of a firearm

He was told to wait for response. Following a child with a firearm is enough evidence to prove Zimmerman assaulted him. Remember you don't need to intiate contact to assault someone. The case was badly tried, he at least should have gotten manslaughter.

>who wants to play spot the nigger?
>game over

Why would you even ask this boad?

That's like going to a KKK meeting and asking how they feel about the MLK assassination. Surely you're not dumb enough to think you would get a balanced answer from Cred Forums?

Oh wait.

Yeah you know exactly what kind of answer you were going to get, you just want this version and only this version.

you're very confused as to what constitutes proof.

>technicalities defeat the entire argument
>t. autist stormnigger

listen here you mongoloid
I'm not a gunowner and I didn't expect the entire thread to get assblasted because I dare say that someone shooting an unarmed person isn't the right course of action
SHOOT NEXT TO HIM INTO THE GROUND THEN

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN POTENTIALLY JAILING YOURSELF FOR 10 YEARS OR MORE

even sitting there and letting him beat the shit out of you for 10 minutes is better than going to jail for any amount of years
but you know what's better?
shooting a warning shot

>no warning shots are the stupidest thing you could possibly do
>always shoot unarmed people
>you'll never go to jail guaranteed
glad i found a topic i can weed out all the spergs with and point out how stupid they are

>Child
He may have been young, but he sure didn't look it.

>it's illegal to shoot into the air within city limits
>it's not illegal to shoot someone within city limits
did you read what you said before you typed it?
maybe saying it out loud would help you realize just how mindnumbingly unintelligent your arguments are

Given that I am a law student, I am not. Circumstantial proof of assault in the case is pretty obvious. Prosecutor screwed up.

>being in the general area of someone is assault

lmao you can't possibly be this retarded can you? Even if this were true (it's not) the proper thing to do is go inside and call the police on the weirdo that's following you.

You know why Trayboon didn't? Because he WAS out to steal things (as evidenced by the stolen things and burglary tool found in his school locker) and he's black so 50% chance he was literally mentally retarded.

Trayvons biggest problem was that he was on top of zimmerman bearing him or or whatever, for too long. dads are supposed to teach you when you win a fight and the guy is yelling "help! Help!" That you're supoosed to accept your victory then get up and maybe leave. But not treyvon. He beat on zimmerman long enough for somebody to call 911 and then theres something like 30 seconds of recording of zimmerman yelling for help. That type of never give up attitude is what makes people fear for their life and kill your ass. 30 seconds is low side it was longer then that I think.

Doesn't matter. Age is still used to show the substance of a threat.

>shoot person
>maybe go to jail
>shoot in the air
>definitely go to jail
>maybe hit a bystander when that bullet comes down
good critical thinking you're doing there

>I'm not a gunowner
thank goodness for that

About 10 people have independently said your point of view is retarded, no one has defended your asinine assertions.

So that leaves us with 2 possibilities, everyone in this thread is a window licking retard or you're a window licking retard.

>getting head beat against sidewalk
>not using whatever he had in his possession to save his own life
You either a troll or a #BLM terrorist.

We have no evidence that Zimmerman was the one first assaulted. The phone conversation was hearsay and thus inadmissible. I know you guys like to pretend to know the law but approaching a young person unprovoked with a weapon is 99% of the time assault.

Martin beat the shit out of the zimzam.

There's forensic evidence of this.

However the zimzam started the incident.

>the zimzam saw trayvon in the neighborhood
>the zimzam called police
>dispatcher told the zimzam to not worry about it, officers are on their way
>the zimzam ignored the dispatcher
>confronted trayvon
>????
>the zimzam ended up on his back with trayvon on top of him beating the shit out of the zimzam
>the zimzam feared for his life and shot trayvon in self defense.

was illegal in Florida at the time
a. Floridian.

Have you ever actually listened to the 911 tape? If not, I recommend you do.

Zimmerman was in his car and on the phone with the dispatcher observing Trayvon. Trayvon noticed him and started to run, at which point Zimmerman let the dispatcher know the teen was running, then got out of his car and started pursuing Trayvon. Zimmerman being the fat fuck he is started breathing heavy after a bit of running, the dispatcher realized what was going on and asked if he was following Trayvon. George answered yes, the dispatcher literally told him "we don't need you to do that," George stopped pursuing (can hear his breathing return to normal), and heads back to his car. You can also tell he was no longer pursuing and lost track of Trayvon because when he's back at his vehicle, he was hesitant about giving his exact address to the dispatcher because he said he had no idea where Trayvon had gone and was worried he might be nearby listening in.

But basically, 911 dispatchers are civilians and cannot give other civilians lawful orders, they're not cops. And it's a moot point anyway, because as soon as the dispatcher told Zimmerman they didn't need him to follow Trayvon, he complied and went back to his vehicle. THE DISPATCHER HAD NEVER TOLD HIM NOT TO FOLLOW TRAYVON PRIOR TO THAT.

As a matter of fact, before he started running after Trayvon, the dispatcher had instructed Zimmerman to let him know what Trayvon was doing. So Zimmerman following Trayvon could actually be seen a complying with the dispatcher's original instruction to keep him updated on Trayvon's actions and whereabouts.

Self defense isn't manslaughter

I'm going to need some serious proofs in the form of precedence to back up this 99% claim. No jury is going to call that assault in a state with stand your ground laws or even gun culture.

This was my very first redpill, and clued me in on media dishonesty. It's also great for redpilling other people on media dishonesty. I remember the media painting it as one of those greentext stories of the shooting and it wasn't until about a year after the case had been laid to rest that I found out about all the shit the media never mentioned and did. There's the edited 911 call that NBC, I think it was, put on the air and somehow only got slapped with a fine for essentially forging evidence. The media never talked about all the damning evidence in zimmerman's favour, the gunpowder spray on his shirt and the jammed gun that all back up his story about being on the ground with skittle boy on top of him, and his fucked up face in his mugshot. The media's constant attempts to portray Skittle boy as a child whenever they talked about him.

This.

Like I said instruction does not matter, you don't have any evidence that he quit pursuing trayvon. We do have evidence, his own words, that he did. That is enough proof for assault which invalidates his stand your ground claim. I've talked to the defense attoney and even he said he wouldn't have known how to rebut that claim. It was just never used.

>shooting a warning shot
illegal at the time of the incident

>he was thinking all this when he decided to shoot an unarmed black teenager with skittles
>he definitely wasn't reacting by instinct and making a big stupid mistake that made millions of people hate him and want him dead for the rest of his life
>random spic is actually a super genius and planned this all out ahead of time
i see the only way to get you guys to call a mexican man a genius is to find one that killed a black person

>just fire a warning shot!
>just let him beat the shit out of you!
>shooting and missing will make them back down rather than try that much harder to kill your ass!

Its obvious you don't own guns, no need to tell us. You're one of those people who says shit like "just shoot them in the leg" or "shoot the gun out of thier hand!".

>the zimzam ignored the dispatcher
>confronted trayvon
that's the wrong part though, that's what the media was trying to spin

the dispatcher said he should go back to his truck, so zimmerman was walking back to his truck when he was attacked

>shooting a gun next to an unarmed person won't make them run away
>guns do not intimidate people with no guns
>no the only option is shooting them
it must be so nice to be this stupid
not having to worry about the world or thinking whether or not you're wrong
just happy blissful ignorance
i wish i was this stupid

>everyone in this thread is a window licking retard
well WELL within the realm of possibilities

It's his neighborhood, he has every right to confront someone acting shady in his neighborhood, especially with the recent break ins.

But not the most likely explanation.

You're trying way too hard

>I'm not a gunowner

Then stop talking about shit you don't know about, they cover this shit in the classes that are required for getting a Conceal Carry License. If you really want to know in detail gun law works but aren't willing to pay for classes still then go ask /k/ about warning shots.

If you don't know the law I can't help you. Instilling rationale fear in an individual is the definition of assault. The other one percent refers to eggshell victims.

from the point of a view of a window-licking retard it might not be
for people who actually have upper brain function on the other hand

>Whats Cred Forums's opinion on trayvon martin? Did he actually do nuffin?

Definitely a criminalI have no pity for mich

>"Zimmerman was attacked" honestly how would you guys react to some random guy following you? I just feel like zimmerman should be responsible somehow, and i fucking hate niggers with a passion.

Okay, so a fat person much larger than you is following you. Do you close the distance and attack or run? You run. The solution is so obvious. It's instinctive.

Niggers have no clue how to fight he was punching with only his upper body wack a mole style but also slamming his head into pavement

Trying to explain to idiots, yes I very much am.

>gun responsibility classes tell you that killing someone is better than firing a warning shot
unless you can source this i suggest you quit with the bullshit you know isn't true

You're not convincing anyone that you have any brain function at all lad, especially with the conclusions you've come up with so far.

Perhaps. But George Zimmerman still walks free, gun sales and concealed carry permit applications have skyrocketed and more states have stand your ground laws than when Marten was killed.

From here, it looks more like victory than defeat.

Can't flim flam the zim zam.

Confront**** Thanks for proving our point.

warning shots were illegal at the time.

under the assumption that i'm arguing with a bunch of stupid people
do you really think I'm going to convince those stupid people that they're stupid and I'm the smart one?

why are you posting weeb shit lel? plenty of anime explicitly covers warning shots
watch anything with guns you degenerate

*wet grass noises*

Whether I know the law or not is immaterial to producing proof for your, as of now, baseless claims.

I know you've got a hardon after 2 symesters at UCLA but this isn't court bud, this is rhetoric and you made a claim for which you have provided zero proof. Until you do; That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence

I'm actually laughing at you thinking a grand jury would indict on assault because you were in too close of proximity to someone in PUBLIC. Come on, surely you can provide ONE example of this ludicrous situation playing out. lmao bruhhhhhhhh

I don't know what you're trying to do, because you're sure as shit not convincing anyone that firing your gun "into the air or next to someone" is a valid form of self defense.

He is a dumb fucking spic. He is a Manlet and a overcompensating pussy. Fucker probably loves tapout shirts and shit.

How fucking dumb must you be to start a fight with a kid? How fucking pathetic is a grown man that gets his ass beat by some little nigger?

Basically the dirty 3rd world rat couldn't stand toe to toe with with somebody he wanted to start shit with. Realised he was a pussy that can't fight, and pulled his gun. Don't start shit with people if you can't handle the fucking ass whooping

> Tfw the dumb fucker wouldn't have feared for his life if he hadn't decided he was a hero
> Tfw the spic wouldn't be scorned if he had just fucking gone home

Let's all just throw our retarded asses into any conflict we can create.

>implying he knew this
>implying he was making intelligent informed decisions instead of just panicking
no one has this much presence of mind to plan their legal escape route in the middle of being """""""""attacked""""""""
let alone this fat mexican nigger

Grown ass man wannabe cop starts fight with kid and gets his ass kicked so he shoots him. What do you think?

because clearly I'm a weeb
there couldnt possibly be any other reason

it's the way it is because it doesn't require thought dumbshit
you do not pull the trigger unless you are prepared to make whatever is in front of you drop to the ground

assblasted spergs here will defend this

>jabba the hut

Focken lel

>it's 2013 again

Except of course there are clearly a lot more shills/rebbitors in this thread than there were back then

Circumstantial proof of assault is there. If you can't understand that I really can't help you. Also fyi 'proof' is only need for the jury, this isn't the scientific method you stupid fuck.

can't think of anything else
are you one of those losers from foolz?

you can see in the eyes of that nigger that he was mean.

>George Zimmerman is the most responsible gun owner in the world
>he planned everything out ahead in mere seconds and picked the best course of action
>he knew exactly how it would all turned out and reacted accordingly
>Geoge Zimmerman's thought processes are beyond average human comprehension

And they wouldn't indict on assault, they would use assault to prove manslaughter.

Okay so if tray tray is on top of him and zim fires a warning shot, what's stopping the nog from assuming that zim just missed? Or now that he sees a gun he tries to wrestle it away
Congrats now you're pinned to the ground and you've lost your weapon. At least people won't call you a racist at your funeral!

Not shooting him dead literally will put you in prison in many places you retarded cuck

A woman in florida fired a "warning shot" at her abusive ex boyfriend violating a restraining order and was going to serve the minimum 10 year sentence for discharging a firearm during a crime. Because if you shoot a warning shot, you weren't in immediate fear for your life

therighttobear.com/man-arrested-after-he-fires-warning-shot-at-9-men-threatening-to-rape-his-fiance/

usconcealedcarry.com/warning-shotsoften-a-bad-idea/

gundigest.com/concealed-carry-news/self-defense-warning-shots-good-idea
>Warning shots have long been prohibited by most American police departments. Massad Ayoob spells out 10 good reasons why.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/08/robert-farago/self-defense-tip-theres-thing-warning-shot/

Here's some words to remember:

>if you do fire a warning shot at a bad guy remember this: it wasn’t a warning shot. You faced a credible and immediate threat to life or limb and you missed. It’s as simple as that. If and when the cops ask, you say this: “My life was in danger. I will gladly answer your questions after I speak top my lawyer.”

Like I said stop acting like an expert about something you know jackshit about.

>ooga booga pull trigger
>ooga booga do not pull trigger
>I must assess the situation in a matter of milliseconds. A crazed nigger is coming at directly. Perhaps I should fire to the side to deter him? Which side? When should I time it? Didn't my instructor say this shit is a bad idea?

>being this new here

He's advocating firing off a shot before you're attacked.

So you will definitely go to prison.

He didn't nuffin, but he was also 17 and not a child, wandering the streets and had the ingredients for a drug that he had been taking for a while that has some side effects like pcp(aggression, hard to stop etc.)

only one of us is posting weeb shit to try and fit in and mask that the fact that he doesn't belong

your argument only works if we knew for a fact that he was on top of him when he fired the shot

and even then zimerman is still an idiot because he could have fired long before he got near him
unless trayvon is a master of stealth and ambushed him in a well lit street
but wait... we know that zimmerman saw him first by his own phone calls

Warning shots have always been illegal, it's called brandishing.

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to fire a "warning shot" is a fucking moron and apparently forgot about the Marissa Alexander that was also big in the news around the time of the Zimmerman trial.

The only legal reason to brandish and discharge a firearm is if you fear for your life or great bodily harm. And if you do anything other than shoot at your target, good luck arguing in court that you were in imminent danger of harm. The idea of a "warning shot" opens you up to all kinds of liability, and anyone who unironically advocates doing this has watched way too many movies and knows absolutely nothing about firearm and self defense laws.

>he was panicking he clearly wasn't in the state of mind to make calculated decisions!
>he should have know better and fired a warning shot
Goddamn dude just give it up

>your argument only works if we knew for a fact that he was on top of him when he fired the shot
>I'm not the retard here everyone else is

What are concealed carry classes? What are self defense law firms?
gundefenselaw.com
Maybe it is only you that hasn't thoroughly thought these things out?

He's not Jewish Zimmerman isn't a Jewish name it's German.

Well that's even less defensible

>your argument only works if we knew for a fact that he was on top of him when he fired the shot

You didn't watch the trail did you?

Zimmerman is a cunt. Period

>In short, don't draw your firearm until you honestly believe you are in immediate danger of death or great bodily harm.
>And if that is truly your belief, you don't have the leisure of brandishing, shooting to wound, or firing a warning shot.
>immediate danger
>implying that the person attacking you has a gun and can kill you immediately
what they're saying is that you wouldn't pull out a gun unless someone else had a gun
in that case you should shoot them already because they have a gun and they're going to kill you first

there isn't a single intelligent argument you can give to defend shooting an unarmed person
just give up friendo

I read Massad Ayoob's assessment. Zimm Zam was in the right. He didn't pursue Martin to confront him he was following to be a good witness when Martin jumped him and said he was going to kill him.Zim Zam ticked a the right boxes for DGU

Still seeing zero proof for your ridiculous claim. Simply being in possession of a weapon which you are licensed to carry and being in proximity to someone does not constitute assault. I'm beginning to think perhaps you do not know the law.

Zimmerman did not threaten Trayvon with his weapon, Trayvon wasn't even aware of it. Trayvon went home and doubled back to fight Zimmerman. The weapon on came into play after Trayvon had committed felony battery on Zimmerman.

Was what Zimmerman did not a bad idea in retrospect? Yes. But he did not violate any laws of the state of Florida. Go be a retarded cuck elsewhere.

dalecarsonlaw.com/firing-warning-shot-florida/
unfortunately it's legal in Florida now.

Here's why you don't fire warning shots. By law, brandishing a firearm to intimidate is assault . Firing a firearm to intimidate is aggravated assault. It may seem stupid to someone who does not understand the law, but that's how it is.

The only time you draw a gun, much less shoot it is when you are IN FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE. In most states, even the most restrictive, self defense is a recognized right. If you shoot to kill, you were clearly trying to stop a threat THAT YOU CONSIDERED DEADLY AT THE TIME. In the eyes of the law, firing a warning shot at someone legally shows you did not fear for your life because you were willing to employ LESS THAN DEADLY FORCE to stop the perceived threat.

So, if you draw a gun and fire it, but are not in fear for your life, you have just committed aggravated assault. And since you have used a gun in commission of a crime, you have now committed a FEDERAL FELONY.

So, yeah, if you want to go to prison, fire warning shots. And you'll end up like this guy.

tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/a-warning-shot-sent-a-man-to-prison-for-20-years-and-shockwaves-to-the/2264128

except everyone here is making the assumption that he had the presence of mind to think things through and shoot him instead of a warning shot

it doesn't take that much thought to fire next to someone rather than at them
not killing someone is a pretty common thing to try to do

i'm just working und the precepts that have already been established by the people i'm arguing with (though I'm starting to realize how pointless that is)
under the precept that he had time to think these things through
then clearly he's an idiot because he didn't make the wrong call

Read the carefully for you fags that think warning shots are a good idea.

Fuck you for telling him about the super sekret /k/lub faggot. We have enough idiots who don't know what the fuck they're talking about without some little cuck who thinks you should cut people's femoral arteries/cripple them for life via a shattered thigh bone/kneecap like Annie Oakley with a leg shot

No lim8t nihha

which brings me back to my first argument that is zimmerman is a little bitch for fearing for his life from a small skinny teenager when he had a gun and the kid had skittles

zimmerman is a faggot and you all know it
just admit it then you can leave the thread in shame, it's okay

The reason he shot him is because he was in fear for his life. He very clearly did not have time to think things through so he shot trayvon. If you were pinned to the ground you'd do the same thing

I stand corrected. Pretty stupid desu.

>child
Trayvon Martin was a 17 year old, black male. And, to many people, a 17 year old is still a kid. However, people who think this are often white and most of their experience stems from interaction with white 17 year olds.

If there's one thing I've learned from working an inner-city community center, it's that a teenaged black is a whole different animal than a teenaged white.

In fact, I've seen 10 year old black females who would give 16 year old white males a run for their money in a fight.

Blacks physically mature at a far faster rate than their white counterparts, so they are a much greater threat at equal ages. Trayvon may have been a kid to white eyes, but to anyone who has had extensive experience with blacks of all ages, he was a full-grown adult.

A single blow to the head can kill you. If you some is physically assaulting you, they are potentially threatening your life. You touch me, I'll shoot you.

scienceblogs.com/whitecoatunderground/2009/03/18/a-simple-bump-on-the-head-can/

So if some huge guy was wailing on you unprovoked and you had the opportunity to shoot him, you wouldn't? You would just let him beat you into unconsciousness and then possibly death?

>pinned to the ground
>by tiny black kid who ways half of what he does

its like you guys just see
>black person
and immediately you think they're some sort of roided out gorilla with superhuman strength and rage
and the only way you can possibly defend yourself from such a physically superior being is to use a gun

even if he was in fear for his life, which he was clearly lying about
he's a pussy for being in fear for his life 1
and stupid for thinking that shooting an unarmed person was a smart move

shame he died but at the same time he fucked with the wrong beaner in the wrong state

>a single blow to the head can kill you
yeah if you have a soft spot on your skull because you're an infant

you've clearly never been in a fight or got punched in the face or the back of the head

>ways half of what he does
>im not da idiot here guyts i sware!!

>huge
he wasn't huge... at all
he was black
being black doesn't make someone huge

trayvon was a small wimpy schoolkid

>6'4"
>tiny

>there isn't a single intelligent argument you can give to defend shooting an unarmed person

Less hassle to just kill to be honest. I can't be fucked dealing with some feral ape suing me because I whipped his ass.

Trayvon was 2" taller than Zimmerman btw.

Nope, if you just get an unlucky hit. Especially if you're falling, like say from some pissed off negro pushing you to the ground and you hit your head on the corner of the sidewalk. It happens all the time every day to people of all ages. It's how people die from slipping in the shower.

Hit your head just right and it can cause bleeding in the brain which can quickly lead to death depending on the location.

I honestly think Zimmerman is a shithead and the kid did nothing wrong cept for kick a grown mans ass after being attacked. I was in jail with zimmerman. News outlet heaven

I don't care for other cases but the Trayvon one I do think was unjustified.

And his dad is a Mason so who knows

because the pic in
is a huge muscly black man

yes you're right
pic related is clearly a monster of a man that no normal human could possibly overpower

>there isn't a single intelligent argument you can give to defend shooting an unarmed person

What is 'the shooting of mike brown' and and the Tullerman drill. Mike Brown punched the officer and was grabbing for said cop's gun and the latter is a observation that if you have your handgun holstered the safest distance between you and the attacker is 21 feet.

Pic related is also you.

He was a high school athlete with a 3 or 4 inch height advantage over Zimmerman. He was nearly home when he decided to turn around deal with the "creepy ass cracker".
I bet you don't even remember the trial newfag.

Another nigger with no self-control chimped out and got ventilated for it. Nothing of value was lost.

I would assume it's a homeless man and tell him sorry I only have my debit card then when he's like "what?" I'd say I don't have any change, then he'd awkwardly move away.

>6'4"
>According to his autopsy, Martin was 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m) tall and weighed 158 pounds (72 kg) at the time of his death
>At the time of his arrest on April 11, 2012, Zimmerman's height was reportedly 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) and his weight 185 lb (84 kg), according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking record

>Wooow all I did was attack you, no need to shoot me!

I like how the argument shifted from "He was unarmed! He was no threat" to "He was a threat but not THAT big a threat". Start shit, get hit.

Zimmerman was never instructed to do anything.

he was 5'11
zimmernan was 5'7

zimmernman had the weight advantage
unless trayvon was freaking taking mixed martial arts and weight lifting every day
which he clearly wasn't
there isn't a reason to believe that zimmerman couldn't overpower him

zimmerman was a fully grown man
trayvon was a lanky teenager as obviated by ALL of his pictures
and more importantly zimmerman had a gun
just pointing at him would make him turn around

sure he probably would have actually gone to jail
but unless you're a stormkyke who thinks killing a black person isn't a moral issue
(which you probably are)
then I would much rather go to jail then kill a human being

Calmly ask him why he's following me. What I won't do is get home, turn around to chimpout at him, physically assault him and get wasted. FFS you're evidence of how dumb niggers are. You literally think Trayvon took the correct course of action.

He could have politely asked why he was following him, he could have went inside and called the police. He chimped out and he payed the price, boohoo.

it's called arguing within the parameters set by your opponents

i'm of the opinion that treyvon never touched him and zimmerman bashed his own head in so his story would be more convincing and he wouldn't go to jail
THAT would actually be a smart (though pathetic) move
unlike shooting an unarmed teenager

Don't try and fucking tell Cred Forums what did and did not come out in court.
That entire damn trial was played out in every minute detail on this board throughout it's entire duration. We watched every fucking minute of footage.
We know exactly what 'came out' and that's not it.

Trayvon started the conflict. Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman. Trayvon attempted to murder Zimmerman. Zimmerman retaliated with lethal force in self-defense.

Those are the findings of the court.

It's a true gray zone case once the confrontation began, but Zimmerman never should have gone after martin, nor left his car, against police orders at that.

hmmmmmm a 27 lbs weight difference vs a 4 inch height difference plus reach. We also don't know how much of that on Zimzam was muscle and how much was blubber. The kid was mostly muscle. According to this chart zimemrman was obese for his weight and martin was healthy,

>i'm of the opinion that treyvon never touched him and zimmerman bashed his own head in so his story would be more convincing and he wouldn't go to jail

You didn't watch the trial did you?
Pretty hard to bash the back of your head to make the same wounds he got, and there was eye witness that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman. But you would already know this, if you watched the trial.

Nigger got what he deserved

>against police orders at that.
pretty sure the police dispatcher wasn't a cop and therefor unable to give orders.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100829215806AAheTDs

>shift the goalpost again

Oh so now it's a moral issue

>ur a bad stinky doodoo-head if you exercise your right to self defense in a way I don't approve

lmao you've gotten blown the fuck out so many times in this thread and this is your weakest argument yet. If you attack someone, you should be prepared for the potential consequences and one of them is dying.

I'll choose to kill you rather than beat your ass and potentially cripple you, simply to protect my financial assets. Criminals have sued their victims and won many times in the past, dead people don't file law suits.

>zimmerman is a little bitch for fearing for his life

Okay, lets run with that. There's a concept called "Disparity of Force" in self defense law. There are a number of, call them checkpoints, that have to be met for lethal force to be applied. Massad Ayoob explains here.

youtube.com/watch?v=irnD34P2l1w

Zimmerman could have been charged with voluntary manslaughter, at the very minimum, if several of these checkpoints had not been passed.

First, Martin was legally a child at 17, but he was over six feet tall and 170 lbs. He was also an experienced amateur mixed martial artist. So, while legally a child, physically, Martin was essentially an adult in size and skill. Up to the point that Martin bore Zimmerman to the ground, there was no Disparity of Force. You had two adult men in a fist fight. Shooting Martin at this point would be murder. However, once Martin used his MMA experience to down and pin Zimmerman and begin beating his head against a concrete sidewalk, Martin was using POTENTIALLY LETHAL FORCE against Zimmerman, and there became a Disparity of Force. When that happened, It became legal for Zimmerman to shoot Martin in self defense, but not before that point.

It being a case of Zimmerman's word, because he lived to talk about it makes the details sketchy at best, but based on what we've learned about Zim since then, I think he probably started it, escalated it, got himself worked up, and shot Trayvon out of fear. He created the situation all by himself.

please give a legitmate source that shows trayvon martin had MMA experience

pro-tip: there isn't any

it was a side note

it was not the focal point of my argument
just my way of insulting the edgy stormcucks here

Your opinion flies directly in the face of several eye witness testimonies, a recorded 911 call and a whole bunch of forensics information that was actually used in a court of law to legally establish that what you're projecting is total nonsense.

You've got a fucking chip on your shoulder.

Trayvon made his choices and paid the price.

>skinny black kid gets away
>fat spic can't find him
>somehow they end up in a fight after these facts
>MUST'VE BEEN THE WHITE HISPANIC WHO STARTED IT

>Showing the wrong photo of Trayvon from years before the incident to ellicit sympathy for this apparent "child"

Right, because its completely unlikely that a young google also has a gun on him /s

You're a fucktard who doesn't know what he's talking about, and here is why:

Babby traytray was a criminal who loved stealing and fighting - documented. He was casing Zimzam's neighborhood so the Zimmer Man, the watch captain, decided to follow him to make sure he didn't break into anyone's house. Traychimp was also shown to be a racist himself because he told Shaniquaisha the Hutt over the phone "Hol' up some creepy ass crakkka is following me imma make heem sleepy nawmsayin'?" And assaulted Zimmyzam - Shanaynay was stupid enough to relay this in court. That's when he got a cap busted in his retarded chimpanzee ass. And then BLM started to enable other violent orangutans to beat the shit out of any white person who questions their right to take all their shit in reparations for slavery, and the rest is history.

Go choke on some maple syrup you fucking lumbernigger.

Explain how the shorter, fatter spic caught the lanky nigger when he clearly said on the 911 call he lost him.

Did he gain super spic speed and suddenly find AND catch Trayvon, which somehow resulted on Trayvon being on top of him?

Or is it more likely blackula came back and started the fight?

>being this triggered

Hey dipshit.

Here is how the law see's it.

A firearm is to be used only if you feel your life is in danger.
Most courts will argue that if you fired a warning shot, you must not have feared for your life. Why? Because you fired the fucking warning shot.

Therefore, you will be charged and convicted for illegal discharge of a firearm.

Oh, and the party whom you fired the warning shot at can and probably will sue you for emotional distress and will probably win, seeing how the court already proved you actually didn't fear for your life.

So it is in your best interest to kill the motherfucker if he comes at you.

>several
there was two eye witness, which was zimmerman and one other person

While Zimmerman was blatantly innocent, it helped that the prosecution was fucking retarded too

>shoot anyone who tries to attack you
zimmerman was lucky he didn't go to jail
the laws have changed since then

i guarantee you that if you kill someone, even in self defense, you'll get much less jail time if they run away because you have a gun

and guess what?
most cases don't get this much publicity and if someone tries to attack you and pull out a gun they'll run away and never see you again
unless that person knows your name, there isn't going to be a fucking trial you imbecile

Yeah, why did they even put that fat bitch on the stand. The retard handed Zimzam the slam dunk.

After the trial was over, Java the hut went on some HLN show and told the host, "Yeah he said he was going back for him" The host stuttered for a second and then cut to commercials.

HLN has filed copyright claims pulling the video from everywhere

No moron.

Shoot anyone who does attack you. Not tries to attack you. Man you are a fucking retard.

HLN CNN's sister station? Who would have thunk the Hormonal Lesbian Channel would do such a thing?

there are only a few states where killing someone, not on your property won't get you jail time

everywhere else you're just stupid and deserve to be in jail for thinking you need to be deadly to defend yourself when your assailant is unarmed

Zimzam didn't even rely on SYG law though. He simply feared for his life, in a situation that a reasonable would fear for their life. Thus he used lethal force to defend himself.

What are you basing this belief on? From what we've learned about Trayvon it seems just as likely he started it. Especially considering he made it home and then turned back to confront Zimmerman.

You also suggested Zimmerman should have brandished his weapon, once again which is against the law. You're just a young idiot if you'd rather go to jail than kill someone for assaulting you. You must not pay taxes the way you want to waste state money so badly.

addendum. Would be a nice big red pill to find that footage and plaster it all over youtube next time they bring it up.

After the trial she admitted to Piers Morgan that she persuaded Trayvon to assault George because she feared that George might have been a gay rapist. Unsurprisingly, nobody bothered to report on that. Anybody who still thinks that George was guilty should be forced to watch that interview.

I don't think you understand what the word triggered means, lurk more aspie.

Why the fuck is it someone's responsibility to overpower an attacking nigger rather than simply shooting the piss out of the nigger? Cry more faggot. Hope ol' Trayvon is burning in hell.

It's the one case where a dumbass wannabe cop was going out of his way to start problems in hopes that he can use his guns, then use his retired daddy judge to get him out of trouble.

Had the cops been competent and tested Zimmerman for drugs and conducted a better crime scene investigation, his ass would be in jail.

A lot of the times it is, or murder, because some bullshit happens, or the attacker loses to much blood.

Nice shitpost, fag

So according to you, I should brandish my firearm, which is illegal if you do not use it to defend yourself.

Or fire a warning shot, which is illegal.

And hope the guy runs away.

Ok slick.

That's because nobody liked Piers Morgan and nobody watched his show. Worked out well for him that time, I guess.

Zimmerman is at fault!!!!!!!!

What dumbass chases after a "suspicious person". If he was scared he should of just called 911. He went looking for a fight and lost and then got butt hurt so he shot the kid.

You have a serious aversion to logical thinking.

You don't have to be armed to kill someone. An unarmed person can threaten the life of an armed person.

I mean what exactly are you arguing for here? Are you saying that if you have a gun, someone assaults you and is actively trying (and succeeding) at taking your life, you're supposed to just lie there and die because shooting them is stupid and you deserve to be in jail?

How the fuck does that work?

>self defense is manslaughter

Hahaha, what the fuck is wrong with you and your retarded and wrong opinions? The only way "self defense" is manslaughter or murder is if it wasn't really self defense. It has nothing to do with the "attacker [losing] too much blood"

Also fuck him he is a woman beater

Regular people don't get into fist fights in the street. So most likely they were both assholes.

But on top of that Zimzam is a pussy for pulling a gun after he started to lose a fight.

Trayvon should not have attacked ZimZam.

post your comfiest /zimzam/s

Brandishing isn't illegal in and of itself, friendo. Unjustified brandishing is. If I pulled my gun on someone coming at me in a dark alley, it's not a crime.

We dont need you to do that?

How is that not clear?! What do you want her to say? Also he was in his home when he called 911. So why did he go outside?

>Cred Forums being raided by CTR shills

Fucking get out you god damn kikes.

You didn't watch the trial and swallowed the bait and the hook of sensationalist media meant to cause outrage and garner views. Dumbshit.

i notice that half of the (You)'s im getting are just emotional responses that equate to "NIGGER LOVER!!!"
glad to see you're all as emotionally mature as women

>we don't need you to do that
Suggestion, not imperative, is not giving a command, but a recommendation.

>don't do that
Clear and concisely saying to not do X, an order.

Zimmerman is more subhuman than a nigger. Just look at him.

How much are you paid per post?

Now, your in a dark alley and brandish your firearm? The assailant doesn't see it and charges you?

What happens next?
Warning shot or shoot to kill?

pretty sure the person"giving the orders" was a civilian and had no such authority to give orders.

How is someone a pussy for defending their life after the assailant attempts to kill them?

Even if this did start out as a one on one fight (it didn't) why does the person who is winning have the right to bash the head of the loser until they're dead but the loser doesn't have the right to stop the winner from taking it too far?

Basically if this was a fight what gave Trayvon the right to try to kill Zimmerman?

NIGGER LOVER

What is common sense?

Shoot to STOP. If he dies, so be it. I'm in the legal right. Brandishing is only a crime if unjustified.

No the I can't breath guy was the only one who didn't really do anything wrong. Who gives a shit he was selling cigarettes there taxed so much the government created that black market.

>"it's an order!!!"
>prove it's not
>"common sense!!"

Ah yes, the common liberal tactic of "agree with me or you're X/not X/don't have X."

>hope the guy runs away
in almost every case, unless the person you're shooting warning shots in the vacinity of is insane or on some sort of drugs

they won't freaking charge at a person with a gun when they don't have one
you can also tell them you have a gun

but you know what's better than killing someone?
doing something illegal and after they run away, you run away
if that had happened there would never have been a trial in the first place since there wouldn't have been a crime big enough to waste time on an investigation for
and he would have gotten away, unharmed, having not killed anyone and no trial

but no, you're right, shooting and killing someone is the ONLY option

That is a reasonable answer.

Zimmerman left his home to confront a kid that he thought was "suspicious" simply because he was black. He even left the house with a gun.

Explain how he is defending himself after he took these actions?

Like i said why didn't he just simply stay home?

except in court, unless the person had a deadly weapon, 999/1000 times you'll lose the case for using excessive force to defend yourself

>literally telling someone to commit a crime solely because "don't hurt the poor nigger"

Fuck off. Maybe niggers shouldn't be committing crimes if they don't want to be ventilated.

>left his home

He was in his car patrolling the neighborhood. You know, his civil duty as part of the Neighborhood Watch?

>34 posts by this ID

>to try to kill Zimmerman?
What zimzam did was legal according to the laws, I have no problem with that. But the fearing for his life part is the story of the guy that was defending himself on murder charges. It might not be totally accurate.

dead nigger good nigger

If you'd watched the trial you'd know that this was a moot point. Zimmerman had already lost Trayvon when he was told 'we don't need you to do that'.
He returned to his car at that point.

You suggest that he continued to follow trayvon after being informed that he wasn't obligated too. He didn't. He had already lost track of him by then.

i knew those idiots were making shit up
>brandishing a weapon in self defense is illegal
if i actually found a source earlier enough to dispute that i could have been winning these arguments a lot faster...

autist stormniggers these days...

Hahaha, what? Not even. If someone starts beating me, I can shoot him without any fear of recourse in court. Civilians ala non-government agencies are not required to follow the levels of force.

>freaking
Go back to what ever shithole website you crawled out of.

not an argument
and too overused to even be an effective insult at this point

try again

WE DONT NEED YOU TO HELP

Read that? How explain how this is not clear? Explain why after you heard this you would still help?

>Whats Cred Forums's opinion on trayvon martin?
First of all I think Zimmerman was just fed up with all the chimps fucking up his neighbourhood by robbing people, raping people, drug dealing and all the burglary thats happening in Florida in general. He took this whole neighbourhood watch thing too serious because of his experience. But I can totally undertand him.

I think he was just looking for a dumb ''tough guy'' nigger like Trayvon and Trayvon did exactly what niggers do if they're confronted with someone who's an law abiding citizen. He didn't just said ''Okay, I take my hoodie off and talk to this guy who's clearly worried about my presence and thinks I'm here to cause trouble even though I'm not'' like every normal person would. No he thought ''Nah fuck you nigga I ain't doing sheeeit wite boi, stop oppressing me''. And attacked Zimmermann and Zimmermann has the right to defend himself if someone wants to harm him.

Fuck Trayvon and his nigger attitude. He was messing with the wrong guy. This was not about racism, this was about fighting back.

Zimzam is a true hero.

Not an argument.

Holy shit, this is all people need to see.And exactly stuff like what Bill talks about is what's currently going on to push the BLM and plunge society into more chaos.

Those actions don't give Trayvon Martin the right to attempt to murder him.

Are you saying that if I were to see a suspicious character at night prowling around my neighbourhood that if I then followed that person that they would have the right to kill me?

Is that what you're saying because working backwards that seems to be it.

Do you know what self-defense constitutes?

Hey if he doesn't respect my well being, why should I respect his?

Now, I agree, you can say "I have a gun." That is reasonable, but if the fool doesn't stop, I will shoot him.

Way to move goalposts, you finally hit one I can agree with.

Now in the case of Zimmy, he should have never chased Trayvon. He had a chance to stop it from escalating and didn't take it. Trayvon also had a chance to stop it from escalating and didn't take it.

They don't "need" it. Does not imply to stop doing it.

Studies say you don't NEED 12 hours of sleep a day. Is this an order to not get 12 hours of sleep? No, you retard.

How mad are you that you're wrong?

So why leave his car? Why not wait for the police? Since when does neighborhood watch patrol? Do thry have Authority and any kind? What he be considered a vigilante?

not only would it have been the moral thing to do

it would have been the smart thing to do because he would have avoided being turned into a public enemy
regardless of he was in the right

Fantastic statistic pulled from your ass.

No, you won't. If you prove that you were in danger of losing your life it doesn't fucking matter what the assailant did or did not have you are within your legal right to shoot them dead.

Your grasp of the law is fucking terrible mate. I fucking know more about your stand your ground laws and I can't even own a fucking gun. Sort yourself out.

The majority of the insults that you got were just calling you an idiot or retarded.

Only three post called you a nigger/nigger lover and that's including who did it more out of spite.

Quit projecting, you're just a gun grabbing dipshit.

not according to the laws of most states you can't

Fuck off newfag. Shoulda been here in 2012 when the shit was going down, but since you weren't Ill summarize for you.

Cred Forums thought GZ was a saint and TM was a drug addicted street thug. Anons were very happy with the outcome of the trial.

i don't think moving goalposts means what you think it means

it's more like... "refining my argument"

>why leave
Because he was answering the operator in telling them what Traytray was doing.

>why not wait for the police
Ah yes, the infamous 8-12 minutes to save the day.

>when does NHW patrol
Since forever when people care about their communities?

>do they have authority of any kind
Every citizen does. I can legally detain/arrest someone committing a felony, as can you, assuming you're not breaking the law in doing it or aren't justified in breaking the law to do it.

>would he be considered a vigilante
No more than anyone else who carries a gun for self defense is. Only reason people think so is because he got involved with his community to self-police.

>Little fucking wannabee criminal nigger bragging about being a criminal on his phone
>Didn't start the altercation

Retard logic right there.

If you're ready to pull your gun out, you better be ready to shoot whoever you're pulling it on because you don't know whether he's going to lunge for it when you try to use it as a firecracker and maybe put the next one in your skull.

>moral thing

Moral are subjective, senpai.

>public enemy

You think he cares, or cared then? No.

He had pretty severe head wounds on the back of his head that pretty fairly corroborate his version of events; Certainly enough to legitimise the claim that he feared for his life.

yes because i meant that to be a real, accurate statistic
why don't you look at the laws yourself instead of just spewing rhetoric you assume is true

and you can't prove you're in danger of losing your life unless that person had a deadly weapon
the term
>deadly weapon
exists for exactly that reason

Innocent happy baby Trayvon was skipping while humming a merry tune along the road from the candy store with his Arizona Iced Tea™ and Skittles™ in prominent display, songbirds tweeting happy birdsong around his head.

Meanwhile, a horridly obese man emerged from the forest in full Klan regalia, waving goodbye to his fellow Tea-Party racist republican NRA members after another rally to promote rape culture against womyn and minorities. "Great meeting, you guys!" he shouted as he waved behind him. The man removed his Klan hood to reveal the hideous face of none other than George Zimmerman; his blond hair, pale white skin, and swastika tattoo in prominent display.

Suddenly, the evil tiny-dicked white NRA racist spotted innocent Trayvon playing with the happy animals in a scene reminiscent of Bambi. Enraged, the racist Zimmerman phoned the police. "BIPPITY BAPPITY YIPPITY YAPPITY YEAHAAWW TARNATION Y'ALL DE'RES A GODDAMN NIGGER IN THESE PARTS" he screeched at the operator while waving his Confederate flag. "I'M GONNA SHOOT ME A GODDAMN COON SKINNED NIGGER"

"No, please, don't do that you racist!" the 911 operator cried! "I am giving you a legally binding directive not to leave your gas-guzzling global warming causing rapist car with confederate flag and Romney 2012 bumperstickers! Spare that sweet, innocent little boy!"

But the racist small dicked white NRA member Zimmerman had no mercy in his heart when he murdered poor baby toddler like jolly Trayvon with his tiny-dicked compensation assault pistol. Flashes of MLK Jr and a thousand slaves being whipped flashed through Trayvon's mind to the chorus of angel choir as he ascended into heaven, while Zimmerman and the racist cracka ass police danced around Trayvon's corpse firing guns into the air like Yosemite Sam.

Knowing Zimmerman would need evidence in his favor for crimes they weren't going to charge him for, the racist police helped Zimmerman fake head injuries to make his story convincing.

Lets stay within context dumbass.

If you walked up to a dea bust with a gun and they said no we dont need your help. Would you still help? What percentage of people would still go into the building after they hear that?

Like which state?

Name me a single state where I cannot use lethal force to combat being beaten on the ground.

considering he was scared for his life for quite a few months after the trial and holing up in a secure area... yes i think he would have liked to avoid that

in fact i think he would have liked to avoid going to court at all
but that's what he gets for panicking and shooting an unarmed person

>stay in context
>throws the context out

This wasn't a DEA bust. This was a civilian operator telling another civilian that the cops that weren't there don't need him to chase.

IT wasn't an order no matter how you try to spin it, faggot.

This sums up what I think about it

Explain to me what you're doing here without a basic grasp of the English fucking language.

Regardless, again, this is a fucking MOOT POINT. He didn't pursue Trayvon after this point. Trayvon came back to meet him. Do you understand the difference?

The confrontation occurred because Trayvon turned around and went back.

If Trayvon would have wrestled that gun from the Zimm and shot him or bashed his skull in. He would have walked too. Oh. maybe not, i forgot about zims (((papa))).

see
Unarmed =! harmless

Yeah and if I shit taffy you'd have a tasty treat, but instead we both got the same thing: shit. Your whole position relies on a bunch of suppositions and if only hypotheticals which may or may not (hint: it's the latter) be true.

>dumb nigger with no knowledge of the evidence detected

Trayboon was a thug as evidenced by his stream of text messages about wanting to buy guns and drugs and about fighting. Zimmerman may be a boob, and he may not have made the best choices but he didn't do anything illegal.

Wrong. You don't have the right to self defense in the committance of a crime. Bashing someone's head on the concrete is a crime, therefore you cannot argue self defense past that point.

Go ahead and show us some cases where this played out.

>protip: you won't because you're wrong and have yours odds inverted

like i said before, he could have avoid being pinned to the ground in the first place if he just told the dindu he had a gun

or brandished it in self defense once he realized he was being attacked

he was following the kid as he directly stated in his call
and the actual laws are that unless your assailant has deadly force can you respond with deadly force
zimmerman was not going to die because he was getting bashed against the sidewalk'

if he was in any other state at the time he would be in jail right now

>like someone started with him,
wrong. he was casing houses in the rain during night. zimmerman saw him, decided to follow. martin attacked zimmerman for following thinking he was hot shit.

No one would attack another person for following them. That is not the rational response. But hey, feel free to do mental gymnastics as to why you should be able to attack someone you think is following you.

unarmed =/= deadly force
in any other state using deadly force against non-deadly force is going to find you against the law

He didn't have to fight. There were probably a dozen ways he could of escaped that situation without even interacting with the kid at all. But he chooses the macho way he said out there and waited for a fight. Because he wanted to fight as well. But he cant fight since he is 30 and far bigger than the kid as well. He took out his gun and shot him Because he ego was being attacked.

>and you can't prove you're in danger of losing your life unless that person had a deadly weapon
the term

But that's completely fucking wrong because that's exactly what happened in this case.

I'm the spewing rhetoric and yet you're the one sitting there without a fucking clue about stand your ground and self-defense laws.

And stop bringing up other fucking states. Who gives a shit. NOT RELEVANT. This happened in a SYG state. The kill was legal. The kill was justified. The kill was therefore necessary. Deal with it.

No, you moved the goalpost.

First it was warning shot. I refuted that
Then brandishing. I refuted that
Then announce that I have a gun. I accepted that with a caveat.

You moved the goalpost. Call it refining your argument if you want.

I wonder how long his body twitched for

Just because you think defending yourself from a violent animal is murder doesn't mean it is.

KEK Saved

>He was told to wait for response
lie

Not a small kid.
He was 5'11 and 158lbs.
A wiry fuck with a typical black attitude.
It's kill or be killed in black areas.

>Moving the goalposts (or shifting the goalposts) is a metaphor, derived from association football or other games, that means to change the criterion (goal) of a process or competition while still in progress, in such a way that the new goal offers one side an intentional advantage or disadvantage.

Considering you first stated he should of fired a warning shot seen here then called everyone a dumbass and wanted sources to prove you right. And when you got sourced that BTFO you changed your argument multiple times since then like saying it 'wasn't moral'. You are very clearly trying to move the goal posts. If you were not then you would have not changed your argument at all.

You can use deadly force if you are in immediate fear of death or severe bodily harm. If a 6-2 football player is bashing your head on the concrete and saying "You're going to die tonight, motherfucker" it's pretty easy to convince a jury that a reasonable person would be in immediate fear for their life.

Its an order if you have common sense and im sure if the dispatcher told you the same thing im sure you wouldn't help. Just like 1000s of others with they put this to a test.

But he wanted to fight he wanted to show his neighborhood that he was the law. He wanted to be the cop of his town. But he lost the fight to a kid no less so HE fired his gun. Because he knew he would get away with it.

I think he would liked not to have had his head smashed into the ground for conducting a pretty innocuous watch as the neighbourhood watchmen but we know how that turned out.

If Trayvon had not attacked him, he would not have been forced to defend himself.

Trayvon was the catalyst.

>actual laws

Except they're not. Those are the RULES of POLICE.

You are legally allowed to use lethal force to combat the imminent or immediate fear of bodily harm or death, of which having your head bashed against the sidewalk falls under.

>zimmerman was not going to die because of being bashed against sidewalk

You're joking, right?

>all these newfags crying over a dead nigger

what happened to you pol

Pretty sure Zimmerman had plenty of time to get in his car and drive away. But he didn't. He wanted to fight the kid just like the kid wanted to fight him.

welp, is there any case where an innocent black man did get shot by police and it gained national attention?

It wasn't an order because it wasn't an order, idiot.
Wrong. If I'm being beaten on the ground, I can shoot and kill the person.

What part of "there is no tiers of force in the law" don't you get?

I don't really understand this story. Two private citizens got into a fight and one of them shot the other. One was Black and the other a Mexican (don't care about the exact ethnicity). Why were white people dragged into this and how was this related to racism narrative

besides walter scott

Please kill yourself. Zimmerman didn't get fat until the case started. He was fit and athletic until the stress from the nightmarish legal proceedings became evident to him.

If Trayvon would have gone home instead of turning around to assault a man for doing his public duty Trayvon would still be alive right now (well he'd probably have copped it in some other gang related activity).

If and should and woulda fuckin coulda. Trayvon assaulted a man. That man defended himself to the full extent of his legal rights. That man was found not guilty and was set free.

THE FUCKING END. Go cry about it.

Doesn't matter what he wanted to do, he didn't commit a crime, Traytray did, by assaulting Zimmerman. Why is this hard to grasp?

>you need authority to go where you want on a public road and/or sidewalk

lel

Yeah but he wasn't in any other fucking state. He was obeying state law. End of discussion.

Lol he was a pussy

This strengthens his argument. OOOOooops

Because he had a white sounding name, a gun owner, killed a black, and the police originally let him go without charges.

The Mexican's name sounded white and he had light enough skin that you could make him look white with a little bit of photo editing. The (((mainstream media))) made it about something that it wasn't.

What really happened was a black man attacked somebody with a gun and got shot

What happened according to the news was a fucking white male hunted down and killed a little boy and he got off on the charges because of white privilege and the recently-passed stand your ground laws in Florida, even though SYG was never cited in the case.

Hey you act like I give a shit. I don't

therighttobear.com/outrageous-man-sentenced-to-jail-for-shooting-in-self-defense/
didn't even kill the man

i guess your claims are ...
UNSUBSTANTIATED

At least you're admitting defeat. :^)

The facts of the case are irrelevant. It's not the facts that triggered the fuck out of everyone. It was the media coverage of it. The media just assumed with a name like"George Zimmerman" he had to be some old cracker they could use as an example of the inherent evilness of whitey. When he ended up being a half Jew/Latino it almost put a damper on their narrative. But boy did they try to work around it.

They bleached his skin in photos to look white. They called him a "white-hispanic", when he isn't. They doctored audio to frame him as a racist. They only showed pics of Trayvon as a cute little kid, and not the thuggish looking young man he was. The anti-white propaganda was just sickening.

Cred Forums had started out as kind of a half satire. After Trayvon, many weren't laughing anymore. In order to make sense of it all, many began learning from a fringe group of academics and bloggers like Richard Spencer, Kevin MacDonald, Greg Johnson, etc. Trayvon was the Alt-Right's Ferguson.

From all this we learned several things:
1) The media is predominantly Jewish, leftist, and anti-white
2) Not just the media, but all of our institutions have been taken over and now are used as weapons against us
3) Western Civilization doesn't belong to us anymore. It belongs to a hostile and alien elite.

It was almost like a modern day, autistic version of the Sons of Liberty gathering around the Green Dragon Tavern screaming "Well fuck this shit!"

>i refuted that
sure you did pal

>therighttobear.com/outrageous-man-sentenced-to-jail-for-shooting-in-self-defense/
He got convicted because he shot a fleeing suspect that was no longer in his home, not because of the act of self-defense. T

I just love how wrong they got this story. White guy kills innocent black child...............the first crack in the armor of the media. They havent been the same since

And people will believe what they want to believe anyways. BLM has a narrative it want's to push so they'll subscribe to the "innocent little boy in a hoody" meme-story and ignore the evidence for Trayvon being stereotypical-dumb-ass-wannabe-thug-#40596054-67975B.

Defeat of what? My shitpost? Really? I saw a chance to point out ... oh shit.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Actually, Trayvon Martin was the worst of them all. It was pretty damn clear from the beginning that he started it.

At least the others have a very small chance they dindu nuffin.

been here longer than 2012 since poo in the loo was still a meme and far before a fucking leaf, i think i was out of the country when this happened

not if they didn't have a deadly weapon

you know what's better than letting someone bash your head in before killing them and going to a trial covered by every news outlet for 5 months?
announcing you have a gun or brandishing in self defense or a warning shot or anything but killing an unarmed person

my initial argument was that he could have done things differently to avoid killing an unarmed person
using as many different points to argue that is not moving the goalposts
i didn't change the criteria
why don't you read your own definition?

moving the goal posts isnt even really possible with this argument

The George Zimmerman trial was really a turning point for me, when I learned not to trust anything the mainstream media says. I always knew they were biased and sometimes presented facts in ways that make something mundane into a more exciting story, but I always thought just outright lying was something they used to do in Soviet Russia, not right now in America. Following that trial, and the media's coverage of it, is really what made me realize that our news networks are not at all above lying to people.

Nah, they did somethin. They all resisted arrest. Except Eric Garner. He literally dindu nuffin. Just a po boy sellin dem loosies.

Can you prove any of this because there's substantial evidence that that's not what happened if you care to look at the, y'know, actual trial where he was acquitted.

Follow your logic for a second.

Zimmerman should have got in his car and driven away if he didn't want to get beaten up.
So you're saying that people should have the right to beat you up and if you don't drive away it's your fault if they do.
So because Zimmerman didn't drive away, Martin was entitled to beat him up and this means that Zimmerman wasn't entitled to defend himself.

That's the best I can do with the babble you're spilling out.

You don't know anything about Zimmerman's intentions other than what you're projecting. All we know is what the evidence suggests.

It suggests that Zimmerman lost track of Martin and returned to his car.
It suggests that very shortly afterwards Martin turned back and returned to Zimmerman to confront him.
It suggests that Trayon then assault Zimmerman, who is recorded shouting for help for about 30 seconds and is corroborated by an eye witness who saw Trayvon on top Zimmerman bashing him.
Zimmerman was, therefore, justified in defending himself with his firearm. Which is what he did. Which is what the ballistics corroborate and the wounds to both parties corroborate.

You keep making things up and trying to argue with them as facts but the evidence is already there and there is a clear narrative of what actually happened.
Trayvon died because he chose to turn around and start a fight with an armed man who then defend himself with lethal force.

>bodily harm
no
deadly force is only legal if deadly force is being used against you
and that's the only time it's morally justified either

or respectable in any way

Got some evidence to back up your claims?

Plenty of people shoot and kill unarmed assailants in their homes, on the streets, in their businesses, etc, and don't get charged.

Wrong.

>A civilians use deadly force is generally justified if they reasonably believe that they or others are in imminent danger of death or serious injury.

Oh look, it's right there.