THIS IS HILARIOUS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

You people are so delusional it's HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAH.

I remember all of those posts during the debate about how Trump dominated Clinton, but he has been losing THE ENTIRE TIME!

And now with his tax information available it's literally over

AHAAAAAHAHAHHHHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

incoming
>muuuuuh polls show nuffin
>polls are rigged
>MOST PEOPLE FROM THE POLLS ARE DEMOCRATS
>he will win the other debates guys!!!
>ctr shill
trumplets are so delusional, it is indeed hilarious

>Minnesota, Maine and Massachusetts showing drop in Clinton support
>"lol drumpf btfo"

>Trump has a clear path to 270+
>Somehow delusional

Nigger, it's time to end yourself.

if trump was in fact a retard, and clinton wasn't, the polls wouldn't be this close

If Trump were actually losing, Hill wouldn't be paying you idiots to keep shilling here. Yet here you are...

The Trump memes and general bullshit was fun at first, but when I realized people were unironically supporting this clown and thinking he actually cares about us I can't take this board seriously.

Can't wait till the election is over so this nonsense stops.

Thank you CTR. You may now leave.

sage

>muh polls

This inescapable shit of the election going on on the ground over here is starting to drive me loonytune

We should never have brought fucking internet conversations to the small town grocery store.

I need a nap

He's such a fucking bad candidate. The memes were funny for a while, but now they've gotten an incompetent candidate within reach of the White House. At least we know he won't win. As much as I like memes, I'm hoping they disappear from politics that matters.

"Heh, senpai could never lose. Ur all CTR shills xDDD"

Yeah have fun with that bro

DELETE THIS

Thanks for correcting the record.

Thanks for shitting up the board with your beta male insecurities

FUCK OFF CTR SCUM

>VT solid blue when even (((Reuters))) admitted it's highly likely to flip trump this year.

who are you trying to convince, us or yourself??

We play the long game, you'll see...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

heres another one that weighs in the aggregate of hundreds of polls into one, each pollster being screened.

You guys are so boring, get creative or something.

but they show a trump win?

Cred Forums when it sees scientific polls
>B-But, they polls are r-rigged! They oversample/fix them/whatever.

When Cred Forums sees online push polls
>C-C'mon guys l-lets rig them!

I don't follow this line of logic.

>when edgy alt-right racist tards are so delusional about their daddy trump losing that they claim everything that isnt what they want to see is "rigged"

Correct the Record is a Hillary-campaign super-pac that is dedicated to "fighting the lies" on the Internet. What it is, is a battalion of paid trolls whose job it is to disrupt, demoralize, and defame any Trump supporters and message boards. They communicate using a secure messaging software called "slack" pictured above.

We were able to get some monitoring software onto a junior analyst's laptop to take a look inside the slack-channel where they were doing work. What we found was startling. In the fall-out from last night's debate, they are beginning a new campaign of targeted harassment (or worse) against the "ring leaders" of the decentralized online Trump movement.

Without a traditional campaign infrastructure to target, it appears they have been reduced to going after the "most influential voices" in the online debate. What exactly this means, we're not sure (the comment at the end of the conversation wasn't good though). Below are the screen shots and the full transcript of today's conversation.

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

LOL

Begin Transcript
ekim [5:52 AM]
ekim [5:52 AM]

set the channel purpose: clean up this mes
brock [5:52 AM]

joined post-debate from an invitation by @ekim
brock [5:53 AM]

go round up the others. i need some coffee.
ekim [5:53 AM]

will do
efink [5:54 AM]

motherfucker.
brock [5:54 AM]

good morning to u to fink.
efink [5:55 AM]

the only good thing about it was that whoever that was, she looked pretty good. how tf did they do that?
brock [5:56 AM]

i can't talk. very hush hush. still, we've lost every online poll and we need to get tough here. get this under control.
[5:56]

still, i hope we put the sick thing to bed.
[5:56]

i hope.
efink [5:57 AM]

me 2. do i have time for coffee?
brock [5:57 AM]

we're all gonna need a lot of coffee.
ekim [5:58 AM]

shaw is on his way sir.
[5:59]

i don't see what's so bad. She looked really healthy! I thought she did GREAT!
efink [5:59 AM]

she was scoring 3 on AMTS a couple of weeks ago and 22 on mmse. Yeah, whoever that was was normal.
[6:00]

but the telemetry sucks. look at all the snap onlines: we're losing 100%
[6:00]

romney v obama numbers

SIG HEIL AND SAGE, CTR FAGGOT

SHILLING WON'T GET YOU LAID

ekim [6:01 AM]

but those don't mean anything
efink [6:01 AM]

it means they're enthusiastic. organized. if they can swarm a poll whats to stop them swarming a voting booth?
[6:01]

it also creates a counter-nar. the free press will sniff it. we have to stop the bleeding.
ekim [6:01 AM]

k
efink [6:02 AM]

don't worry. we have something. GET SHAW OUT OF BED.
[6:02]

i'm going for coffee.
cshaw [6:05 AM]

hello!
[6:06]

hi Liz.
[6:06]

I see we're not happy :disappointed:
brock [6:06 AM]

Not at all.
cshaw [6:06 AM]

I read the round-up. It looked good?
brock [6:07 AM]

the round up my burning ass. I'm talking about the real world. Trump made her look like a girl. Today we hit back. We hit back hard.
[6:07]

Fink?
efink [6:07 AM]

one sec.
[6:10]

okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?
cshaw [6:10 AM]

yes
ekim [6:10 AM]

yes sir.

Now where the interesting stuff appears:

efink [6:11 AM]

alright. we need to move beyond the disruption scripts and down-voting. we need to start hurting people and that's what this is about. This is about winning because we'll never get a chance at this again. everything is justified. David?
brock [6:11 AM]

dramatic.
[6:13]

fuck--okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.
[6:13]

It's more like fighting a disease.
[6:14]

So what we need to do is break the pattern. The usual means isn't working. Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.
[6:14]

so we have full clearance. Word of God.
[6:15]

Fink--let's do this. I have a plane to catch.
efink [6:16 AM]

uploaded and commented on an image: foxacid.jpg

1 Comment

FOXACID

>as much as i I like memes

cute

Shit you're right, I better get all of my friends to vote for trump

Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt, Hillary's a cunt...ad infinitum

ekim [6:16 AM]

Ew.
cshaw [6:16 AM]

i like it! wtf is it??
efink [6:17 AM]

This is manna from heaven, kids.
[6:18]

We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.
[6:18]

You will monitor, identify, and using the FA software set we have, identify/dox.
cshaw [6:18 AM]

that will dox them??
efink [6:20 AM]

It will man-on-the-side for the user boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised
[6:20]

David? How many do we need?
brock [6:21 AM]

I want 150 from Cred Forums, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.
[6:22]

I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals.
cshaw [6:23 AM]

It won't work outside the US?
efink [6:23 AM]

It works fine outside the us you idiot. That's NSA stuff.
brock [6:24 AM]

WE don't work outside the US. Do you think this is fucking bean-bag?
[6:24]

We are going to disrupt them before this shit goes any further.
[6:24]

if they don't have leaders, we're going to get their thought leaders.

Who else /with her/ here?

I honestly can't wait for election day just for the massive amount of pol triggering.

No matter how delusional you are, it looks as if Hillary is going to win. Sure Trump has a chance, but it's not looking likely.

Who gives a shit about the election!

We might lose Cred Forums can't we discuss this instead

Thank you for correcting the record

cshaw [6:24 AM]

like pajama boy!
brock [6:25 AM]

I AM NOT N THE MOOD cshaw
cshaw [6:25 AM]

sorry
efink [6:26 AM]

just get us the target profiles. Hit the numbers. Give us a matrix for each of them. Okay? PII, influence grid, recent activity, Q-rate. Like that.
[6:26]

You know what to do.
cshaw [6:26 AM]

Yes sir.
ekim [6:26 AM]

What are we going to do with that?
brock [6:27 AM]

dof u really want tio fucking know, kim?
ekim [6:27 AM]

i'm good.
brock [6:28 AM]

u better be. I am going to get a plane. You will be up ALL NIGHT. Keep the lab LOCKED. Fink bring in pizza or whatever to keep the kids going.

[6:28]

I am out.
cshaw [6:28 AM]

does it have to be We the Pizza?
efink [6:29 AM]

Brock LIKES WtP. What do you want?
ekim [6:29 AM]

Sushi. Sushi would be nice.
efink [6:30 AM]

what do you think this is, the Trump campaign. We're getting pizza from We.
[6:30]

Get those files together.
ekim [6:30 AM]

I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.
efink [6:31 AM]

google Seth Rich and shut up about it.
cshaw [6:31 AM]

OOg.
[6:32]

well, they are deplorable. idk. I think we should have done this a long time ago.
efink [6:32 AM]

get working kids. I'll check back in a couple. Have something for Brock before he hits the ground. k?
ekim [6:33 AM]

I'm sick of We the Pizza.
cshaw [6:33 AM]

me2.
[6:33]

:confused:
ekim [6:33 AM]

:confused:

nice role playing text shill, at least make it sound like a real conversation next time not a b grade low budget movie dialogue.

Rich Seth is the recently deceased (murdered) whistle-blower who gave information to Wikileaks. FOXACID is NSA software designed to compromise enemy systems. We think 'word of god' and 'heaven' are code for Obama and the White House.
If you know anyone who might be a target of this initiative, please let them know to be careful.

Ha ha ha ( sound of my record failing to be corrected) - try harder my darlings!

BTW how is the race in Ohio working out? What? They're not your people? I wonder who is?

m-muh 7D underwater flag football

>Massachusetts not solid blue
yeah Hillary is going to fucking lose

Clinton win->Great US&A fall
Trump win->Lots of fun for us

either way, our win