This has pissed me of for quite some time, so i just want to express my self

This has pissed me of for quite some time, so i just want to express my self.

The fucking edgy wanna be third reich nazis on this board, are really starting to piss me of.

You say you want the best for whites and the europeans, but then you are trapped in this mindset that finn's, slavs, italians and greeks are not to be considered white. But then again they are the one's right now being part of the only sort of defence of europe. While you sit and masterbate and hate more on the fact that slavs are natsoc, instead of the fact that niggers and shitskins are pouring in everyday.

It pisses me the fuck out, when americucks with their 60% hate that finnish people has like 2% mongolian blood? They are still fucking more white than your country ever will be!

And just because Hitler disliked the slavs, it don't mean natsoc today has to. Natsoc can be implemented on any race or people.

So please stop with this edy bullshit, stop dividing among ourself. We should unite not hate nonesense things amongst our brothers and sisters..

In other words you can't handle the bantz. Perhaps you should go to reddit.

Or maybe just go straight to fucking hell.

With you on that sir. Hear hear

>Stormweenies

Why the fuck would you ever care what these retards have to say?

>In other words you can't handle the bantz. Perhaps you should go to reddit.

dat filename...

lol its all banter no one actually thinks southern and eastern europeans are white r-r-right guys?

>cuckposting
>checks flag
>checks out
Why did you even post this shit sven?

The fact that they resist the multikulti invasion proves they are not white.

It's just (((Stormfront)))
divide and rule

America should be the last country on earth to call out other countries if they're white or not..

Sorry, lad, I don't want to be displaced by Poles the same way I don't want to be displaced by xenos. In the sense that "white" is "European", we're all European and I agree it's us as a whole against the invaders, but I still want us to retain our borders. I don't want us to be America.

Tumblr is a good place for when you want pictures of kitty-cats alright faggot!

You can thank me later.

In one way i get you, having whole areas just filled with polish people is not good.

But in the situation that Sweden is in, i would rather have poles pouring in instead of mudslimes.

>stormweenies

Hello Sven, Swede's have long since forfeited their right to have a say in this matter.

Shall we prepare a safe space for you?
Perhaps this cuck shed will suit your needs?

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

THOSE MONGOLIAN NAZI WANNA BE FAGS

FUCKING EDGELORD SCUM!

THEY THINK THEY ARE SO HIP

Not so tough when they get out from behind their PC

you're still alive, huh?

top kek

I guess the will to live instinct is a strong one

Never mind all that. Who's the woman?

agreed, but sauce on the girll?

I second that, who is this chick?

All i know is that she either won or was just a part of the miss hitler 2016, competion run by National action in the UK.

her tag was "a bus full of retards"

She's pretty hot for a gothic looking miss hitler

wow a swede that isn't actually autistic

R A R E
A
R
E

it's not a bus full of retards it's BuchenwaldPrincess but I don't know where all those images in OP are from.

t. Sven Rurikovich

Dude... I don't think you really understand this board.
Let be clear, most of the people posting here are only anti-fascist role-playing!

Yes! It's only fun and sarcasms here!
There is, anyway, no neo-nazi intelligent enough to start a computer.
So relax my friends, smoke a joint and enjoy the cultural diversity.

the sole purpose of this thread is now to find more pics of op

I found this pic on /pol yesterday i think... But the girls in miss hitler were all anonymous so the guy who posted this pic originaly, probably knew her or something.

t. Sven Achmed Muhammad Allah Ackbar

too bad she can't move her face muscles

>sven can't handle seeing white women proud of being white women

you guys really are fucking cucks. everytime i think it's just a meme you faggots remind me just how true it really is.

Smiling is over rated

CAPTAIN SWEDEN!
HES A KEKOLD!
GONNA TAKE WHITE COUNTRIES DOWN TO ZERO!!!

What the fuck you mean? I never said anything negative about miss hitler.

he's american, they make up their won context, because they are, RETARDED

The Swede speaks the truth.
I second everything you said, OP.

Welcom to /pol. Where even this group of people can be considered niggers. Or, more to the OPs point. Non-White.

>really starting to piss me of
so... now that you are 'starting' to become pissed off, what can we do to help you achieve climax? what then happens when you finally become fully 'pissed off'?

that one appears jewish

60% white doesn't mean that everyone in america has 60% white blood and the rest is sub human.
It means that 60% of all people there are white. Not the case for finns, who all have 2% mongol blood. Not that there's anything wrong with that, though.

SAUCE????

Source on the girl is from a infinite chan brit/pol/ thread where she had her dox posted

archive . is/ lZP7g (remove the spaces)

Her real name is Alice-Ann Cutter, she's from Bradford. The person that doxxed her did it because National Action constantly call politicians who have their entire lives in the limelight 'cucks' for not supporting Hitler or talking about race properly (meanwhile NA are a bunch of edgy 20 something yo's with nothing to lose yet still wear masks and hide behind false identities).

NA responded by pretending the girl is underage when she's in fact 20, her instagram was called kittynymphet (she's deleted all her social media now but if you google kittynymphet a picture of her will come up).

stop it with this nosense

every one make mistake

hitler make mistake of misunderestimate slavs

but hitler rapidly change mind when slavs start destoying berlin

we slavs arian from that time forever

Glory For Slavic Empire !!

Glory For Nacional Socializm !!!

How much European DNA do you have?

If you live in Mississippi, or any deep South state really in the US, you're part nigger. 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%, whatever.

Too many slave owners and their surrogates getting their jollies off in the quarters with nigger babes to get around it.

So I'm inclined to accept the Finns as white. At least we know they are only 2% corrupted. God only knows how bad it is in the South.

Fuck off to Germany, faggot

Dude relax, im as slav as it gets and don't get so butthurt from the bantz

Theyre so hot, gets my dick hard as a diamond in a snow storm

do you not understand most of that is just banter and memeing? You're far from the first on here to call for European comradeship in the face of the Horde

Sweden, no!

No it is too late. Divide and conquer has been embedded into mankind too much that we will always find a way to divide ourselves. If it isn't on race here it will be by website, if it isn't by website it will be social class, if it isn't by social class it will be geographic region, if it isn't a geographic region then it will be due to ideology purity.

Division is strong, and I realized it continually permeates into everyday life.

Are you a kike OP?

God damn, that's a thin penis

The one saying
>hurr greek aren't white like pastaniggers slavs and fins
are Jews. Divide and conquer.

Fuck off Muhammad Sweden should be nuked

It's all bants, bud, no one here actually thinks Finns aren't white. I'm all for racial and national determination for all Europeans, and I hope you wish us the same.

>Natsoc can be implemented on any race or people.
>stop dividing among ourself. We should unite not hate nonesense things amongst our brothers and sisters.

Those parts are true.

>Sweden

Opinion discarded

To be fair, that 60% is still a bigger population than any other white country.

Even Russia has more whites than other European countries.

>that finn's, slavs, italians and greeks are not to be considered white.
But it's true.

I'm guessing they're CTR as they won't say Stormfag.

The USA has freedom, Finland has 1% niggers and 50% coalburners. Europe always sucks harder than America.

Also you can't say America is only 60% white when it's actually 62% non-Hispanic white, 1% "native american white" (Muh 5% Cherokee blood) and 10% Hispanic white if you're going off of all the other dumb shit you said in your post

Too bad they act like any other attention whore that Cred Forums claims to hate.

I thought you wanted modest girls who are subtle with their views.

>Cred Forums is one person.

Truly, you have made a deep and blood thinning cut to the very heart of Cred Forums. Your deep analysis will be talked about for ages. Your non argument will be the very foundation of trolling andany a sage.

Good day.

Shirley they could trace their lineage and see if there really are any blacks.

Plus isn't it like 1% who owned slaves.

Thanks!

It isn't even 60% but Cred Forums insists on being autistic

In any case homogeneity is irrelevant since it rapidly comes undone once you're over 10% non-homogenous anyway. What matters is the size of your population and your ability to hold onto power. Sweden gets criticized because that shitstain of a country has 8 million whites out of a population of 10 million (but Swedes will lie and try to claim they're 95% white, which is fucking impossible given their immigration patterns and the fact that hard-right Denmark is less white than that) and an overall desire to wipe themselves out.

>b-but sverige demokratica or whatever

You have 25% of your population- not even a majority of Swedish men- not supporting the party which wants to keep your country yours. You're fucked and you're annoying.

>Finland has 50% coalburners.
citation needed

Are jewish nazi's allowed?