Don't Believe the Polls - They're Wrong

The polls are wrong, user. Don't believe them. How do the polls work? They model themselves on the 2012 electorate. The 2012 electorate shows high minority turnout, particularly among Blacks. Blacks will not come out in the numbers they did in 2012. Furthermore, Trump has expanded the White share of the electorate. A vast amount of working class Whites ordinarily do not vote. They are voting this year, and they're voting for Trump. Current polls do not reflect these changes, just as polls in Britain failed to properly gauge the electorate during the Brexit campaign. Polls cannot properly measure the electorate, because this election - along with Trump - is radically different from what we have seen in the past. Trump is going to win, folks. Don't pay much mind to the polls. There's a reason why Trump is campaigning in Virginia and Michigan - his internals are showing a close race or that he's ahead.

I would also encourage you to look at the 2014 election cycle, and how inaccurate the polls were during the cycle. In Georgia, Purdue was only up by a few points according to the RCP average. He won by 7 or 8, meaning the polls were off by about 4 or 5 points. This also applies to the 2014 race in NC and even the MD governor's race.

Don't be discourage, user. We will win. Kek is with us.

fuck Trump and fuck white people

>a fucking leaf

I hope you're right m8 but every time I read stuff like this I worry that it's the same thing Cred Forums was saying about R-money in 2012

Romney was an ordinary Republican, he was facing an incumbent (though quite weak), and he sparked no type of enthusiasm among voters. Trump is far, far different, and the environment in which he is running is far, far different.

Even though he'll obviously get more votes than Romney something tells me it'll be rigged anyway

>Don't Believe the Polls - They're Wrong

DON'T BELIEVE REALITY, ROMNEY WILL WIN

>Romney was an ordinary Republican

Trump's tax policy is the same GOP bullshit for the lst 40 years.

I've cited Brexit as a valid example of when polls fail to properly gauge the electorate - along with the 2014 mid-term elections.

Good reasoning:

>Romney have similar tax policies (you are probably wrong)
>therefore, they're the same candidate.

Good reasoning, knuck-dragger. SOMEONE GET THIS FUCKING LOW IQ NORMIE OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE

Does America not have the shy conservative phenomenon?

Polls got our national elections and Brexit wrong because of it.

>Brexit

>UK
>90% white

>USA
>less than 60% white

We're talking about the electorate, not the demographics of the entire US, you fucking retard. Whites are approximately 70-75% of the electorate in the US, and perhaps the share has increased with Trump.

>Does America not have the shy conservative phenomenon?

We do, which is why so few people support him publicly and why he's just a few points behind Hilary in anonymous pools.

Hillary is more libertarian than trump right?

He wants to abolish abortion for instance. Why should the government decide on who you get to kill?

Trump has the wrong strategy too. Linguistic analysis shows he is talking a lot more about crooked hillary than hillary is talking about drumpf.

This makes him a second tier opponent. "Vote for me because hillary sucks" is not a valid convincing argument.

Finally Assanges news on Hillary must be a big thing able to damage her polls, since they proactively released his tax records (they have been sitting on this for a while and wanted to release it on a more opportune time -- Hilldog was already using his tax evasion as talking points, which would be a dumb speculative move if not for certain).

>Hillary is more libertarian than trump right?

She's more economically conservative and socially liberal than Trump. Hillary wants to reduce the national debt, Trump will triple it.

>leaf
>ignore leaf posters
>hide leaf posters

>Why should the government decide on who you get to kill?
Can't even tell if this is satire. I mean, it is Brazil.

He also disgusts and enraged people more than Romney

Man, conservatives are pussies

I don't want to risk losing my job