Denmark has a shit flag. And shit people. Just a shit country

Denmark has a shit flag. And shit people. Just a shit country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Swiss_Confederacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Charter_of_1291
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. Dude who got cucked by a dude from Denmark

im a virgin. i cant be a cuck. try again arab. denmark needs to change t heir flag.

>hes a virgin

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO

everyone in switzerland is a virgin. learn a bit about your neighbors culture Sidiq "Hans" Mohamed Abdul

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y

pic related is you
hahahahaha

seriously how can you be a virgin and then think you got the right to say your opinion here like it matters
hahaha holy shit the autism
dude go outside

Are you mad their cross is bigger than yours?

i am outside right now. it makes no difference. our power is derived from our virginity. it is why we are wealthier, smarter, healthier, and trusted to own firearms. You see abdul, this is the swiss way.

their flag is a shitty copy

It predates your flag by more than 70 years though.

No. It does not. Denmark was just a twinkle in a faggots eye while glorious Switzerland was shaping europe with its mercenary forces.

They had it since 1219, you didn't even exist until 1291. And the flag (from the papal states) was only used 1289 onwards.

But our flag came before yours, Medkit.
Literally a gift from god

Switzerland BTFO

>their flag is a shitty copy
Yeah, the oldest flag in continuous use is a copy.

Nice try, Mountaingerman.

False. We have existed since the early 300's when we were the first peoples to stand against the Romans in 250 A.D. Learn some history.

False

Your next flag thief.

It's called improving, not stealing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Swiss_Confederacy

Independent tribals don't count. Either way your flag is younger than theirs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Charter_of_1291

Dont be so negative

Your flag is the spawn of homosexual relations between two stolen flags (Denmark and Finland). Shit country. Shit flag. I will come for you soon Norway

Independent tribes do count. Switzerland is still to this day 23 independent tribes. Our flag is literally a thousand years older than their shitty copy.

however they make excellent cartoons, toys, pigs and ships

Well, your knowledge of history certainly explains why Europe is of shit.

You have sex with kiwis and thousands of your people starve to death if the avocado yield is poor. What do you know about european history you knockoff kangaroo retard.

I know your flag is based off a standard used by the Holy Roman Empire after the Danes already used theirs and you had a triangle version of the Danish one until the late 15th century.

Fuck off with your degeneracy.

He's German, it's not like he got a choice.

Denmark's flag magically fell from the sky as an indication from God to go and rek the Estonians.

What's Switzerland's excuse?

Oh shit I forgot about my flag...