Wow. I just found Cred Forums and it seems this place agrees with me in all matters

Wow. I just found Cred Forums and it seems this place agrees with me in all matters.
I feel really safe in this space. I'm sure the rest of you do too. Go us!

shut up nigger

Namaste

> how do you do, fellow alt-right wingers!

poo in the loo

Fuck off streetshitter, we're full.

are you one of the 50% that doesnt shit in the streets ?

when you guys going to war with pakistan ? (soon I hope, waiting for the jews to 9/11 again has proven...unfruitful)

No fuck off your whole culture disables you or any Indian to be part of new ideas

EY YO HOL' UP,

POO

Very pleasing.

ah now i get it...op is indian

>India will be a global superpower by 2020.

>implying Cred Forums is a circle jerk
Do you not see how divided this board is on every subject.
Religion, family ,weapons, women, libertarianism etc.
The only thing that people agree is fuck niggers.

>fuck niggers
you did not just fucking say that, black people and black americans in partucular have very strong and rich culture and tradition so fuck you i bet you will vote for trump aswell

Now consider this:
190 million poos defecate in open, that's roughly 360 lbs (160 kg) of shit per person per year, which amounts to roughly 1 cubic meter of shit per second.

one cubic meter of shit per second.. let that sink in..
world power by when?

POO IN LOO

Czech um'

Indians are the Zerg and the poo is their creep.

Are they even human?

everyone here agrees on weapons friend, owning a fire arm to protect yourself is not controversial and should be right guaranteed to everyone unless you want to go to britbong levels of weapon policing were you cant even have a plastic butterknife in public

Holy shit.

It's like something out of a Terminator movie!

Anyone remember the ending scene, when the truck explodes and the Cyborg Exoskeleton is revealed?

>Filename.

LOL

I agree with you, but many europeans don't. Many think of """""sensible gun legislation"""".
Maybe that was a bit of a stretch or it's just poe's law, but I found myself at odds with many people here, mostly those who wants to shit on the US by any means possible.