KANGZ theorists and conspiracy

Post the most ridiculous we wuz kangs theories and whitewashing conspiracies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg
youtube.com/watch?v=6dbqyfibP2k
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famines_in_Ethiopia
encyclopedieberbere.revues.org/2896
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Anatolians
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/eurasian-origins-of-the-berbers/
youtube.com/watch?v=6xKFJ4rJ8Fw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire
unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/
i.ytimg.com/vi/s5nT7LUVlX4/maxresdefault.jpg
youtu.be/vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
liquisearch.com/berber_mythology/roman-berber_beliefs/before_romanization
ringmar.net/irhistory/index.php/arab-caliphates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kang_Kek_Iew
youtube.com/watch?v=qdnkcuVKbV8
africanamerica.org/topic/the-africans-invented-chess-math-and-other-technical-stuff
atlantablackstar.com/2015/01/23/10-pieces-of-evidence-that-prove-black-people-sailed-to-the-americas-long-before-columbus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Majority of roman were from north africa and middle east, dense province due to agriculture so the majority of roman population was not white.

It's just an historical fact. The emperor who gave citizenship to everyone was half syrian half north africa. Caracalla.

>It's just an historical fact.
Nice source, you cheese-eating surrender monkey.

AYOOOOO WE WUZ CONTROLLERS OF THE SUN AN SHIT TOO

Everyone know that MENA province had the biggest pop. density in roman/ancient times, even idiots and toddlers on youtube, how ignorant are you?

They were also the richest / capita or overall due to agriculture.

>my fucking sides

>Compare his features
His nose is much slimmer, his lips slightly thinner.
>going back to our roots and original traditions
So they'll go back to africa, and abandon white technology?? This, I like.

then when they saw, heard and smelt the white man 3.5 miles away why didn't they run?

The Romans were black? Well, Romans practiced slavery, so the blacks better rev up those reparations.

See more on facebook
BLACK-ROOTS-Science-862625493751364/

>being this woke

White people BTFO

How will they ever recover?

Good map to disprove those egypt memes.

So it was black people who enslaved the Jews! Slavery reparations when?

probably by not dying of starvation or AIDs, how will I ever recover

>KANGZ N QWENZ

>family structure
>blacks
Top kek

we dem #fetus

>North africans and syrians
Did you see what they look like?
Also, being "of a certain province" meant nothing, often the elite were roman colonists.

I WUZ A CHUPACABRA IN SHIIEEET

This is such a great meme.

> Romanians are not white
Well, at least one sentence from the pic is partially true.

>1 year old

Top row from left to right:
1. tomb portrait of a 4th century Nubian merchant resident in Lower Egypt.
2. some nigger.
3. tomb portrait of a Libyan aristocrat of the mid-4th century resident in Hieropolis.
4. tomb portrait of an unidentified man from Lower Egypt.
5. tomb portrait of a Greek Egyptian lady name Laodike, wife of Hector of the deme Megisteus. from the late 2nd century.

Bottom row left to right:
1. tomb portrait of a young man identified as Antaeus, a Jew from the deme Temenea.
2. a picture of a modern nigger inserted alongside the picture of Antaeus.
3. a picture taken from piece of Attic blackware from around the 6th century BC.
4. a modern plate featuring a rather famous Greek depiction of an Ethiopian.
5. the head of a cherub.
6. a black statue that's so small it can't be identified.

Every single one of these pictures is extremely famous and a couple of the individuals have well-documented lives.

Sources:
E. Bevan, A History of Egypt Under the Ptolemaic Dynasty.
P. Fraser, Ptolemaic Alexandria.
A. Bowman, Egypt After the Pharaohs.
S. Ellis, Graeco-Roman Egypt.

fuck crackers man

>what are YOU gonna do about that in order to help us?

The eternal song of the negro

AYO HOL UP, SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ FOUND FATHERS N SHIET? NO WONDER WE AINT SEE NO FATHERS

How many of these idiots actually believe this tripe. The whole "Black Ancient Egypt" thing is at least somewhat believable because black people really did live in the general area, Egypt really is in Africa, and really was (briefly) ruled over by a black Pharaoh. An ignoramus who didn't pay attention in school could jump to wrong conclusions, but at least those conclusions have some basis in reality.

Magic chants and super senses and super powers in general, however, is not even somewhat plausible.

Not knowing the racial makeup of Ancient Egypt is mildly ignorant. Thinking your ancestors had super powers is beyond delusional.

>more than a diploma
U wot. Even if you were descended from Egyptian kangz, what does that have to do with modern high school?

Made this one hoping I'd see it being unironically posted one day

I think the KANGZ may just be more self obsessed than the chosen people

Not white. Not black either.
The debate isn't about the elite but the roman population that made the empire. The colonist white elite in africa didn't represent more than 0.01% of the population, same with the african elite in white province. (I've citation on that)

It has 50 millions people, majority of non whites.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire

Fuck there are so many redpills in this thread I can't keep up.
Can someone create a george Washington quote saying "the melanoid people must never know the truth. Bury their history at all costs"

But could they see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

whites BTFO

That's a genius tier meme m8. 10/10

Underrated.

sorry my mind does not work with nigger logic.

People in PTOLEMAIC EGYPT were white??? No way

really makes you go hmmm

Black moors ruled America up until just before the revolution? What the fuck are these idiots on about? If you're going to lie about your history at least get A.D and B.C correct

We wuz hystorianz
They're all high level mages

Won't be long until some dumb fuck tries to kill a policeman by pointing a stick at him whilst screaming "avada kedavra"

whoa... how they got color pic from slave ship? this really activated my almonds

>The history of the German nation starts in South-West Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg

i think he's saying they would spontaneously want to kill the teachers (which they pretty much do already so idk)

North and South America was ruled

was ruled

WAS RULED

MELANOIDS CONTROL THE GALAXY WITH THEIR VIBRATIONS AND FEMVOICES BUT THEY ARE DESTROYED BY ENGLISH GRAMMAR

>Carbon Electra
You can't make this shit up

i used to love this show, thanks for reminding me exists

Even today, the voice of a booness is a deadly weapon

Burn the coal, pay the toll

looks like they are about to cook them..

Nobody believes this shit, hoteps are the laughing stock of the black community.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dbqyfibP2k

Why would Afro-centrists pick kale as a food they associate with their homeland?

It is one of the few foods native to Europe. (In that kale is a cultivated form of wild cabbage)

Do these dimwitted niggers not realise just how fucking stupid they look?

They tried to change the curriculum in the UK by stating that niggers were the first ones here for GCSE history papers, but historians all across the UK called it out as bullshit and told them to fuck off so they scrapped it.

Stupid niggers, getting real tired of their bullshit. Such useless fuckers, their history can be summed up by one word "slavery".

Satire? Source? WTF?

>negus negusti

Exactly my thought. I wonder, if it's genetic or really a breed of welfare culture. But THIS mindset is a big part of the problem.

But Ethiopia actually has an established tradition of cuisine, based off of farmed staples and spices and has nothing to do with hunting?

>Satire
Hard to tell, isn't it?

>HOTEP
>mfw I am so used to niggers attempting to hock their shitty music to me on the street that I read that as "Hot EP"

Lies! lies! LIES! Vile, DANGEROUS lies!

Who does this nobody think he is to be allowed to say that?

No race is 3 million years old, it is enormously bad to say that! WE ARE ALL descendant from common ancestors 12 000 years ago, GOT THAT? We know this because we all spoke a COMMON language back then! We can prove this by reconstructing that language!

These DIVISIVE hoodlums need to be dragged in to jail or to insane asylums to be rehabilitated!

This is not fucking funny, this is seriously wrongheaded and NEEDS to be turned on its head and be countered with a shining contrast that repairs the toxic essence of it, countered with EDUCATION, replacing it with something wholeheartedly healthy ... which of course is the realisation that we are all united, separated by the mere fraction of "arms length" that is 12 000 years!

y tho

Yeah...

" The ancient Celts and Vikings were Black people"
" The Celts were originally Black people."
" Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks or Ethiopians(1)The Celts continued to be recognized as Blacks by Tacitus, who wrote about the Black Celts and Picts in 80 AD .(2)"
" This is supported by the Ivory Lady of York ,England. The reconstruction of the face of the Ivory Bangle Lady (c.350AD) indicates that she was African or Black."

" The original Danes or Vikings were Blacks ."
" This is made clear in the Oseberg 8th Century Vikings on the Norway Sledge carving of the Black seafarers that populated the region at this time."
" It is clear from this carving that the 8th Century Vikings were different from the Blond, big bodied folk of Viking legends."
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

Wait...this could actually become the future.

Already happening

Americans just skip the dindu step and pays Israel directly

someone made it here, see
>Kang and Sheid
>Ayodolf
>AYO

Do blacks not realize that the Chinese also have combs like that?
I've never seen a Chinaman with an afro.
>25% of white ppl are born with tails
Fucking hell, could you imagine if that was true?
>whites also share 4% neanderthal DNA
That however is indeed true.

It's sad. It's like psychosis. Imagine having no history cause you come from the shittiest continent of the Earth, your ancestors got sold for pennies so you don't even know from which corner of that shitty ass continent you come from, and now you're there, and the only known history behind you was being subhuman slaves. I can almost understand why their poor minds need to wrap reality that much. It's really just a defense mechanism for their sanity.

>literally everyone is black
So where do they think honkeys come from?

>ancestors knew the power of music
>only ever invent percussion instruments

>Kang and Sheid
>Ayodolf OHila
This has to be satire

Then why do all of their men in their statues have white facial features, wavy white hair? Why was Seneca the Roman statesmen white? Yes there were some middle eastern and northern African Romans, but those of Italian decent at the time were primarily white. This is a historical fact.

Nice source btw faggot

>I've never seen a Chinaman with an afro.
That's because whitey genocided them and populated China with halfbreeds they made with animals.

Welp, pack it in guys, you heard it from here, nothing new has been created since ancient Egyptian times. I guess electricity, indoor plumbing, and the internet don't count cause black made everything that ever existed already.

Same guy

Just this one part of the massive continent of Africa though. Those parts living in mud huts don't count.

wtf

>don't even know from which corner of that shitty ass continent you come from
West Africa, mang. Which is all the more hilarious that they think they had anything to do with Nubians.

Ethiopia is actually legit.

europe is their homeland

Lol they really are that stupid, huh?

Or in other words,
>we wuz first, and we iz obsolete

You mean dad's finally home from the store!?

This would be a pretty cool power ranger suit, like Lunar Wolf. You know, without the nigger

>has source
>it's Wikipedia

You know they are shills for liberal views and causes? It's been proven mods on Wikipedia take money to favor certain viewpoints and citations. Anyone who has seriously studied the Romans will conclude to you they were primarily white. Every great statesman and philosopher from Rome was white. Yeah there's like 6 painting here and there of a mudskin in Rome and yes they were there but whites did NOT make up only .01% of the population there. Are you really that fucking dense?

I'll tell you in case no one has yet: you're a faggot, and a moron.

AYO SENPAI WE WUZ SUPAH NEGUS N TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN N SHIET

"kang and sheid people" ahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIEET

pleiadians > niggaopians

Just in case for anybody not sure about what to think, these Roman paintings are from Fayum mummies, in Egypt. They essentially depict Egyptians or mutts (Egyptian and Roman).

This guy sounds pretty based

We Wuz Caesars.

Finally confirmed global warming has nothing to do with it.

Kek, did they call themselves African astronauts before they landed on earth, too?

>cherry picks data
>makes horrendous claim
>says the burden of proof is on everyone else

The 0.01% was the number of white IN ROMAN AFRICA, not roman empire. My message is quit simple to understand, I was replying to the brazilian saying that people in roman africa were colonists from Rome.

Learn to read next time.

Mozart also had a shit fetish. I suppose niggers would be proud enough of that to revise him as a black mayyyne.

AYO HOL UP? U BE SAYIN WE WUZ SITH N SHIEET?

>Ethiopian diet
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famines_in_Ethiopia

So, nothing? kek

WE WUZ HUNGRY

Those are Ainu though. And they look like Eskimo's.

>Every white person who is left with a tail grows size 18 feet and is a deformed fucker

so there admitting centuries in different environments could give some races superior traits, hmm

North Africa was one of the most romanized provinces in both the Late Republic and the Empire. It had been Roman territory since Carthage had fallen, and after Pompey destroyed the last of the Mediterranean pirates it made travel a lot easier, and safer. Where are your sources for 0.01% being White in North Africa and at what time period? You said the Roman Empire. So 27 BC or 400 AD? That's a long time period.

Given that the actual population of all Roman cities are all estimates, and the Romans didn't have a modern concept of race so no attempts at ancient consensus' work this out, how did you arrive at 0.01%?

WE WAZ SPACESHIPS NIGGA

The Roman Empire had some berber emperor, mostly of Kabylian ethnicity or living in Libya (unrelated to current Libya, which really is Tripolitania)

Excuse me wite boi? Dat's an authentic photo from 35,000 BC showin' Samurai kangs n shieet,

the translation of Black in Japanese generally means evil or dark, not brown shitskin. _weaboo facts

>white people are white because of calcification of the pineal gland
I bet this nigga don't even filter

Because it's outrageous to talk about people three million years ago when we cannot probe back that far! We can probe back spectacularly far indeed, but that right there is just a caricature. And it's vicious and insulting to scholars from different fields in various ways! It's a mocking affront to proper academic refinement.

>when the link you posted contradicts your statements

also there's literally nothing claiming that the majority of them are non-white.

>israel
>not sandpeople

Who? Do you mean Philip the Arab? He was from Syria and was white, the son of Julius Marinus, who was born in Greece.

Kek

Those people are somehow right, because the Roman Empire was a multicultural society.
We even had a black pope called Gelasius back then.

>invented photos
>first use 35k BC
Dayum, blacks invented everything

City =/= whole province population idiot.

Read the "Population" part with the populayuon by province.

How can you be this stupid?

It was multicultural because it ruled such a vast sum of territory but at what period of Roman history? The kingdom? Republic? Prinicipate? And how many of these territories were considered Romanized enough to hold actual citizenship? Parts of North Africa, and Egypt come to mind.

But I don't know of any case of non-Europeans being offered any role of power in Rome pre-200 AD. Julius Caesar made nobility from several Celtic tribes Senators in Rome, and Augustus gave the entire Italian peninsula citizenship, along with Gallic tribes who had served in the wars for Rome.

Can you come up with an example of this happening elsewhere?

Kek

What event is the image actually depicting?

My source? Unesco history encyclopedia of africa.
Roman never send more than few thoudsand of colonists to north africa/ex Carthage.
There's also the study on roman grave, all bodies are africanoid.

I can post links but again i'mm note here to educate anyone. I've nothing to prove. My time is quit precious. Do your own research. Not saying this in a mean way.

They're mediterranean.

>But I don't know of any case of non-Europeans being offered any role of power in Rome pre-200 AD

Lucius quietus. Clodius Albinus. Quintus Lollius Urbicus

>pot calling the kettle black

You didn't even answer the other replies, and you clearly have zero clue what you're doing.

It's self evident that you're incorrect.

Can't believe that fucking facebook page actually exists.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

It's been 25 years!

What did he mean by this?

Are you blind?

Mena = Anatolia + Greater syria + egypt + Libya + Maghreb = 30 millions.

I replied to everyone, I'm on mobile.

>africanoid

You literally just tipped your hand; as there are massive differences in populations skull structure and bone density. Perhaps you were trying to say Negroid? Also, sources please.

>i'mm note here to educate anyone. I've nothing to prove. My time is quit precious. Do your own research.

I actually have. I've taken a great interest in Roman history for a long time now, and have actually worked at Segedenum before, which is in Wallsend, and a museum built on the remains of a Roman fort, in the town where Hadrian's Wall ends.

Don't tell me to do my research when you make a point and can't back it up.

Most of Carthage was burned down, and rebuilt after Julius Caesar. All of its prominent cities were packed with Romans.

Clodius Albinus was part of the Severan Dynasty which dates from something like 190 AD to 250 AD, and Clodius wasn't prominent until the end of his life, when his claim was recognized by the Roman Senate.

Lucius Quietus was Governor of Judea. A Governor in his own province. That's not surprising. Governors were tools led by a representative of the Emperor under the Empire. Governor wasn't the same prominent role it was under the Republic. Quintus Lollius Urbicus I'm not familiar with. Thank you for the name.

But does it not say something that all of these men came from Romanized provinces? North Africa, Judea, Numidia, etc, and one governed Britain, in 165 AD so parts would've been Romanized.

Prove it

North africanoid, berberoid if you want.

Negroid elements were 10-20% of roman africa.
>Source
encyclopedieberbere.revues.org/2896

Sub-saharan people try as much as they can to give themselves a reason to exist

>anatolians were non-white prior to the various turkish/arab immigration waves

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Anatolians

I guess you're operating on the logic that people who aren't snow white aren't caucasians

Do googles actually believe this garbage? LoL so stupid.

10-20% in only roman africa

what are you even arguing anymore lol

>mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/eurasian-origins-of-the-berbers/

>can't back it up
Pic here back it up actually.

>All of its prominent cities were packed with Romans.

No. Roman were a very few %

Citation : "Ancient Civilizations of Africa" by unesco.
About lucius quietus he was north african, not from middle east, he was a very important general, kitos was was named after him.

He almost became emperor if it wasn't for some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xKFJ4rJ8Fw

anyone else glad they're not black?

Oh I see, MENA was nordic before 7th profile.

Don't bother reply to my posts again, sorry if I wasted your time.

It's hard for blacks to get loans to open businesses.

>romans were not white
>posts egyptian mummy portraits
>slyly says "roman citizen" because Egypt was ruled by the Romans back then and gave them Roman citizenship.

>berberoid

Link me the article. There is literally no consensus at all in the ancient world which covers this, and besides from population estimates and remains of people found there's no other way to calculate this, and based on the evidence that does exist, it shows the opposite to what you say.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Roman_Empire

>fails to realize "north africans" are middle eastern

Actually, I didn't back anything up, because you're grabbing an opinion out of thin air. Funny how you still sit there saying that the Roman elites were "white" when they look just as dark (and descend from) the people you're classifying as non-white.

>ignores countless greek and greek successor invasions of north africa

>implying north african is synonymous with non-white

>unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

Its literally a drawing.

>shows this painting in school
>world wide contempt from niglets.
>literally no one notices anything differentI

Was hope a reptilian?

>becuase the facts dont fit my narrative I should put words in my opponents mouth

Melanin =\= Melatonin

We wuz kangz indeed.

Pic related. Read the whole thing chapter, it's free.

6,000 on several millions. All Romans records of colonists is few thoudsand on several millions.

Would you give some random black a loan?

>The emperor who gave citizenship to everyone was half syrian half north africa. Caracalla.

except it was before Arab Muslims conquered those territories.

>Post the most ridiculous we wuz kangs theories and whitewashing conspiracies.

Some Romans were,in fact, not white. Roman citizenship was remarkably available to outsiders -- conquered people were generally made citizens, at least some of them, pretty quickly, freed slaves became citizens, generals would award citizenship to those who were helpful from among the local populace, etc.

As to the image you posted, it is amusing that the Art Deco plate by Erte is presented as "ancient greek," it is in fact from the 1920s. And people pushing the second image from the right in the top row as a portrait of Caligula are just stupid; that is a Roman-provincial era "mummy mask," in the realistic style popular at the time and, like the other two images in that section, represent people from Egypt who may well have been Roman citizens..

Depends on what kind of business they want to open.

>Romans, the most notorious slave-using empire in history, were black.

>Blacks never enslaved anyone and it's all white's fault.

Choose one fuckers.

>cosmic melanin
Are these niggas talking about dark matter?

my fucking sides

>66 Trillion BC
Black people also orchestrated the big bang

Population of modern day MENA and ancient MENA are stricly the same. Ancient european and modern one too.

It's embarrasing to even discussion this. Grow up a bit.

they clearly weren't negroids either

btw those are egyptians

That's covering the mid Roman Republic after Carthage had been conquered. Of course the population of Romans living in North Africa was low at that point, it was a new Roman territory. We could never be precise but that much was already assumed.

What was the demographics of North Africa when it was fully Romanized by the days of Octavian?

checked

and jesus

i.ytimg.com/vi/s5nT7LUVlX4/maxresdefault.jpg

this was meant for

I'm genuinely curious, if blacks were so smart, then why were so many enslaved? Wouldn't whites have to see them as equals if they were as smart or smarter than them?

Even if the Romans weren't white they sure as shit weren't niggers.

youtu.be/vUEN1ZuDSMg

>my ancestor!

It's funny because Darth Vaders' helmet is based off the Stahlhelm which isn't Egyptian at all.

>Do blacks not realize that the Chinese also have combs like that?

oh don't worry, they claim ancient china was black too.

That's not good enough for the empire that, if they cannot be credited with creating western civilization (the Greeks), they sure as hell spread it.

"But I must begin with Europe, because it is both varied in form and admirably adapted by nature for the development of excellence in men and governments, and also because it has contributed most of its own store of good things to the other continents; for the whole of it is inhabitable with the exception of a small region that is uninhabited on account of the cold. ... The Romans, too, took over many nations that were naturally savage owing to the regions they inhabited, because those regions were either rocky or without harbours or cold or for some other reason ill-suited to habitation by many, and thus not only brought into communication with each other peoples who had been isolated, but also taught the more savage how to live under forms of government. But all of Europe that is level and has a temperate climate has nature to coöperate with her toward these results; for while in a country that is blessed by nature everything tends to peace, in a disagreeable country everything tends to make men warlike and courageous; and so both kinds of country receive benefits from each other, for the latter helps with arms, the former with products of the soil, with arts, and with character-building."
Strabo 2.5.26

Dude the genetic of north africa didn't changed for a bit since 10,000 years, it's 95%+ the same. It's just E-M81 kicking it with some neolithical J.
Pheonicianized E-M81, Romanizd E-M81 people, Vandized E-M81, Turkified E-M81 etc.

If Rome changed it genetic, north african would have same genes as italian peninsula.

It's like we're discussing 1+1 here.

>no one here knows all these things were started on Cred Forums

>"Do they really believe this?"

>FUS-RO-DAAAYUM NIGGA

See the thing here is that blacks were a well established minority in the roman empire, either immigrating in from Kush/Nubia/Aksum or just being a citizen of provinces like Numidia and Africa (where the continent gets it's name). They weren't the majority population but were definitely a good 5-10% of Romans, including people like Scipio Africanus and Caracalla.

Original source on that picture?

Most of those things weren't even invented in Egypt but in Sumeria, can't niggers do anything right?

Can you name a single black philosopher who isn't complete shit?

>literally sunman

Anybody got some Yakub stuff? Those black Israelites are a trip.

>If Rome changed it genetic, north african would have same genes as italian peninsula.

Rome was not the Italian peninsula. It was the whole Romanized world, which included North Africa by, at the very earliest, 70BC.

YO! Cred Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!
FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!
WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!
WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO HOTWHEELS!
AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!
COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!
THIS IS WAR!!!

>off by one
Sorry, m8
Also what about Jesus?
He was a sandperson too

Here's an ancient, a carthagian and a Roman grave in north africa.

Exactly the same north african features in 3 cases. Those bones can't be europoid.

Me! A thousand times yes.

what are currents? what are trade winds? what are paths used by sailing ships that utilized wind cycles? god this shit just rustles my jimmies

DELETE THIS

None of this is answering my questions. It's numbers, that one in a foreign language I can't even read.

Why did the Romans consider North Africa Romanized enough to give citizenship to?

>66 trillion BC
N-nobody actually believes this shit right? I guess black people predate the damn Universe

sure

I have a question to black people. Taking into account you say constantly that white people are bad, jesus was black and stuff.

Didn't you dream once to be born white? No trolling, it's a serious question.

I am asking for honest opinion of the black people here.

WE AVATAR N SHIET

>I want stuff
>White people, make it happen

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

Here is the answer

Romanized in culture =/= genetic. Also roman north africa even during very late roman empire wasn't romanized outside of hubs, most people were pagan and speaking punic langage in countrysidd, cf: st augusti.

even the most romanized like Apuleis were pround of their numidian roots.

North african roman(ized) adopted a counter culture to Rome in europe, cf: donatism

>negus
Can you use that in a sentence?

>Why did the Romans consider North Africa Romanized enough to give citizenship to?

Over time, they tended to give citizenship to most everybody they conquered, and of course eventually Caracalla gave it to everybody.

>8000 bc

>It's sad. It's like psychosis.
I agree.
>Imagine having no history

African at that time did not mean sub-saharan
African at that time meant Berber

" Africa (The Latin name of Ifri)"
liquisearch.com/berber_mythology/roman-berber_beliefs/before_romanization

they really aren't, but its interesting to document such a strong case of cognitive dissonance.

No wonder France is so cucked.

>muh arab and semitic expansion didn't change anything

fucking moron.

>ringmar.net/irhistory/index.php/arab-caliphates

Fuck me sideways.

>African at that time meant Berber
Or Nubian (Ethiopian). They were valued slaves and soldiers. Didn't the Moroccoan Sultan have hundreds of eunuch slave warriors, too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kang_Kek_Iew

we wuz Kang Kek and shieett

I'm pretty sure they took that line from Steven Universe

>Ancient finnish kings

WE WUZ KANNNNGGGGZZZZZ OOOOOOOOOOO

WAIT WAIT
SO YOU BE SAYING
HOL UP
YOU SAYIN

WE WUZZZ ROMANZ
SHIIIEEEEEEEEEET

WE
WE WAZ
WE WAZ KANGS
WE WAZ KANGS
WE WAZ KANGS
WE WAZ KANGS MUFUKKA
WE WAZ KANGS MUFUKKA
WE WAZ KANGS MUFUKKA GIBS ME DAT CRAKA

And its one of the reasons as to why Rome fell. But North Africa was considered Romanised by the time of Cicero, Julius Caesar, Octavian, Mark Antony, etc.

By the late Roman Empire, almost all of their territories were suffering from unrest. Pagan or Christian is rather irrelevant, as most of Gaul and Britain were still Pagan and had enjoyed immunity from the Christian persecutions. Language again varied across the whole Empire, but Latin or Greek, likely Greek, would've been the language of education and the language the upperclasses spoke. Latin was the language of soldiers in North Africa though.

This is purely theory but I imagine most people living under Rome were proud of their own cities, or peoples, similar to how people are proud of their cities are today but that has little to do with it and is only speculation as I said. The point stands that Rome considered most of North Africa "romanized" enough to offer citizenship to a large portion of their population, at a time when Roman citizenship was still extremely valued.

lel this guy is brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=qdnkcuVKbV8

Yeah yeah the few thoudsand of arabs nomads changed the genetic two continent of 10-15 millions of people..

..even if every historian know it's not the case

... Even if genetic studies clearly says that arabized mena is very different from gulf..

Of course me the biologist and genetician who read thoudands of documents, also write in historian revues is dumb, the Canadian teen on Internet is right.

Another way to look at it is that whites evolved from blacks

>thread is arguing about race in Egypt and Rome
The concept of race didn't exist in either of those civilizations, it's kind of a silly thing to argue about

The whole debate on this thread if about genetics, wich is my field.

I can't care less about the culture native people adopted there.

We can argue about the degree of romanization but not about genetics, because genes never lies

Test

You have it backwards. They meant you can smell niggers from 3.5 miles away. Smells like copious amounts of cheap cologne, malt liquor and BO.

>This is purely theory but I imagine most people living under Rome were proud of their own cities, or peoples, similar to how people are proud of their cities are today but that has little to do with it and is only speculation as I said.
Judging from Pompeiji, I'd say their people had uncanny resemblance to the habits of today.

We're actually arguing over the race of sections of Rome's territories and which parts were considered romanized, but okay. And just because a modern concept of race didn't exist amongst the Romans, and its importance would not be uncovered for a little while longer in human history, it still existed. I don't think anyone is denying that the Romans were white.

my sides holy shit

>Ancient finnish kings
I've wondered for a while.. Are they legit or are they we wuz tier shit? I mean, the claims usually revolve around viking kings boasting of their Finnish ancestry, and that it would be recorded in their Sagas, but I can't read those runes...

My experience with community is SA-INT, and it was the one experience that made me think that it's bullshit.

LOL they didn't even erase the advertising on the bottom. Probably too subtle for them.

>Or Nubian (Ethiopian)
Neither Nubian nor Ethiopian
" Africa (The Latin name of Ifri)"
Ifri was neither a Nubian nor an Ethiopian godess

>They were valued slaves and soldiers
They were geographically closer to Saudi Arabia and Yemen than the Atlantic Ocean

He's mixing up ancient times with the black guard of the 18th Alawit dynasty of Morocco.

the future user

the biggest is clearly dejewifying Jesus

Pay denbts

There must be a word to diagnose this kind of mental illness

" The Africans invented chess, math, and other technical stuff"
" I present you with a list of African inventions:"
" Civilization
Democracy
chess
Alphabet
Petroleum
Writing
Maths and Engineering
Paper (from paprus)
Calendars: Solar, Lunar, Astrological, ect. (360 days/12 months
Art and Literature, Philosophy and Spiritual Systems
Agriculture
Labor and Economics
Belief in one God
Mining (Gold, Tin, Copper, Iron and other metals)
Domestication of Animals"
africanamerica.org/topic/the-africans-invented-chess-math-and-other-technical-stuff

Holy shit the delusion in the comments in hilarious

Whites can magically dull niggers' senses? Why havn't I been using this wonderful power? Brothers, teach me.

There is a reason why Jean-Luc Godard called Tarantino a "faquin"
The worst is that many people in the USA think that "Inglourious Basterds" for example is a true story because is based on true facts

Oh this is gold.

>modern concept of race
There was no concept of race.
Roman refers to citizens of Rome. Being Roman meant you had served in the military and lived in the city. There was no other criteria for being Roman. Rome was a multiethnic empire, and citizens came from all over the world.

Not exactly, they are noted as leaning considerably towards "Armenoid".

Hahahaha thank you anons, this thread is so good !

The problem the blacks have is that they're the only poeple on earth whom didn't have some kind of empire/civilization at some time.
They could act on it and start something but instead some of them just prefer complaining and making things up to hang to. I know very talented black doctors. But those inventing shit like this just keep on with the low standard of life they always had.

The Romans not having a concept of race doesn't mean race doesn't exist. That's what I said.

Serving 25 years in the military was a criteria for gaining citizenship, but who could join the military and from what provinces? This changed over the Sulla reforms, and Octavian's reforms. Julius Caesar allowed Celtic tribes who had served Rome for a long time to join their military, and made their nobility Senators, but these were all white.

Rome was very much a European Empire which dominated outside of their European territories, that's why a lot of their influences are key points of what western civilisation is such as achitectural styles (arches & columns, domes, sculptures, frescoes, mosaics), concrete/mortar/cement, efficient highway system (still followed today by modern roads), mass entertainment : stadiums & amphitheatres (ancestors of modern stadiums), thermal baths, central heating and floor heating, Roman alphabet (the world's most widespread writing system), Latin language and descendants + influence on other European languages, Roman legal system (basis of many European legal system to this day), the Republic & Senate (inspiration for modern democracies) and the Julian Calendar (including current names of the months).

I'll post this again too.

fukin kek

Look homie don't make me call up my boi Sean "hardest nigger alive" King to ride on you. You'll get bodied son

Yet another example of sophism and logical fallacy
" 10 Pieces of Evidence That Prove Black People Sailed to the Americas Long Before Columbus"
" Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears.” "
" Recently, archaeologists discovered the presence of narcotics only known to be derived from American plants in ancient Egyptian mummies."
atlantablackstar.com/2015/01/23/10-pieces-of-evidence-that-prove-black-people-sailed-to-the-americas-long-before-columbus/

Doesn't mean that Rome had to have been ignorant of race. How can you just declare that there was no Etruscan concept of race, no Gaulish concept of race, no Greek concept of race and no concept of race among Berbers?

>source
>it's literally madeupmonkeyshit.com

lmao smashin dat like button

kek
based quenelle

> one of few foods native to europe
why are all americans retarded?

That's was fucking great. Well done, well done.

I've offered Shaun numerous times to pay for the 23andme test. He blocks my accounts every time.

Kek

Anita Keys? or Anetta Keys? It's always hard to tell them apart.

Yakub the Big Head scientist created them

what's the point

It's clear he's just a white guy that shaves his hair and beard in a stereotypical black pattern so he can pretend to be black.

But i thought that knights were named for black warriors because there skin was dark as night

>Brassica oleracea is the species of plant that includes many common foods as cultivars, including cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, collard greens, savoy, kohlrabi and kai-lan.

>In its uncultivated form, it is known as wild cabbage. It is native to coastal southern and western Europe.

>Anigga kys

ftfy

if blacks ever had an advanced society, they wouldn't be in their low tier place today, end of story.

and if the retort is, "da white man destroy my kingdom", then as an armenian, I say look at my fucking kingdom, it was one of the oldest civilizations in history and it was completely destroy and all it's peoples spread across the planet into low tier foriegn hierarchies and guess what?

most of us are wealthy today (outside of sovietized "armenia" of course).

Kek

If Black people were thousands of years ahead technology wise, the descendants of god astronauts, and better at everything, how did they end up like they are now?

How did they lose to the Neanderthal-esque white man?

>Still hasn't posted any kind of source
>Tries his appeal to authority meme
>The authority he backs up with nothing except his word
>"Stupid leafs are all dumb"
>t. Abdul al-Dubois

>8000 bce

Smh senpai

>"Yo lez bounce up outta dis plantation, deez crackas don' know wut we sayin"
>Slavemaster overhears, hangs nigger from a tree by his dick for a week

>white school system don't

THE white school system DOESN'T

Partially true.

Whenever I hear one screaming about child support or whatever on the bus I feel like keeling over and dying.

This is WHY your country is a piece of shit right now.
It's not historically accurate, I can tell you because I'm studying such things, grow out of your stupidity.

Advanced aliens lost to cavemen