So, I have been thinking on doing that for a long time...

So, I have been thinking on doing that for a long time. Knowing that my life could be in serious danger made me avoid it. I have taken all the serious precautions not to reveal my identity and here I am, on a public wifi hotspot, with an old crappy laptop I bought for $30, behind a bunch of VPNs.

So, I begun working for CTR after I found an ad that was asking for people with a good knowledge of computers for advertisements, marketing and shit. When I got there they actually told me that it was going to be political promotion for Shillary. They pay me very good money for an easy job so I said "Why not".

So here how it is. There is a 10 story building in which at least 6 stories are full of cubicles with computers. The others are some kind of other offices that I have no idea what they do there. They probably monitor our activity of something. We are divided in teams. Some teams shill on Twitter, some facebook (even though it is only a few people), other news sites' comment sections, others Cred Forums and reddit and all of us have a list of polls to vote for when we go to work in the morning.

I begun working on the twitter team. Initially we had a few programmers over to install some program that allow you to have access to many different twitter accounts and promote a certain hashtag. That was really vital for them. But most of the time we would just be arguing with any Trump supporter we found, usually on tweets from famous people.

The night of the debate we were working after-hours (I was there for 18 hours straight). That day I was moved to the Cred Forums team. From what I saw they at least tripled their manpower for some reason that exact day. They gave us guidelines that we should "shame" the people who are Trump supporters, keep posting images and texts that say that Trump lost, etc. They underlined thought that we have to appear like former Trump supporters in order for us to look legit (pretty retarded imo).

Part 1

Bumping

There are a few of us that are Trump supporters and try to make the shilling too obvious that you can recognize us. Usually when you see people replying to themselves or using some retarded memes like "im with her now" "Drumpfkins BTFO" "How will he recover", it is usually me or another Trump supporter.

Lately though, the shilling has increased so much, and it has become so good that one could thing that actually Cred Forums doesn't like Trump anymore etc etc. So be aware. All of those anti-trump posts are actually coming from us. Our supervisor congratulated us on Thursday and told us that we reached 64% post traffic these days, meaning that 64% of the posts were coming from us.

Also, as an advise, you should increase your shitposting by a lot. In the past you were shitposting relentlessly but recently you are going easy.

Good luck Cred Forums.

If you have any questions that you want me to answer go ahead and ask. You should know that I will avoid answering questions that could potentially reveal my identity.

Maybe some of our NEETs should start shilling for CTR so we can pay Cred Forums's bills.

I don't think we are hiring anymore.

Why do they target Cred Forums? Isn't it obvious that this is the last place where people would consider voting for Clinton?

proof?

Do you think CTR has been worth it for the Clinton campaign?

Do most people at ctr give a shit about politics or are they just collecting a paycheck?

Do shills ever accidentally get red pilled?

Can you post pics of young Hillary nude, for research and proof purposes only?

How accurate is pic related

Dunno why. Maybe Cred Forums has taken a lot of heat lately with the whole pepe thing and people started browsing Cred Forums. Maybe they want to influence them or discourage hardcore Trump supporters.

What do the workers at CTR feel about pol tracking down their personal data one by one and finding their home addresses, name of pets, parents, siblings, children etc? Any discussion amongst yourselves about what to do when reprisals start?

1. I believe yes. With their presence Hillary actually has an online army. Otherwise it would be one-sided online.

2. I think most of them just are here for the money. I haven't really seen someone passionate about our "job".

3. There is one person I know that liked the the whole Cred Forums shitposting culture here. I believe that is step 1 for getting red pilled.

90%. If the desks were are cubicles it would be totally accurate.

1) so between what periods is shitposting most shill free?
2) what techniques are you using? meaning if you've recieved any formal trainings, recommeded books, courses.
3) what are your career options?

If you mean people like me who are actually getting paid to troll online, I don't think it is gonna happen.

I wonder how much money has gone into CTR at this point.

What is the spirit in the office itself? Do you believe that the majority of the people who work for CTR are avid or at least 'unthinkingly pro' what they are doing?

Also, when this is all over, the election that is, how much of the workforce is going to be reduced or is there talks of continuing the efforts throughout a possible Hillary presidency?

Also also, after the debate, did the people around generally feel like Hillary did well, or Trump did well or that it was a tie?

The tax data obtained from public IRS records showed all recipients of payroll from CTR, even those individuals who only made a couple hundred dollars. Not just talking about leadership within the PAC.

you know what? bump

4) are you aware of any other people/organizations that are shilling here?
5) you should try to sell them more Cred Forums passes.

Posting in a roleplay thread without any shred of proof whatsoever.

1. 24/7 There are people who work after midnight, but they are a few.

2. We have a progress report every friday. On mondays we usually have a brief on what we need to focus, promote and improve. When I started working we had this seminar when we told us how to reply, what to say and gave us examples of real-time shilling (this was kinda funny).

3. Non for us. we are totally expendable. Anybody with a basic understanding of computers could do that.