Trump is such a failure, he doesn't need to pay taxes anymore

nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=sjdhnmQ-wmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's funny how Trumpers have largely avoided this since it came out last night. The most I've seen is "he didn't break the law." And he might not have, but it's not illegal be a raging, megahuge hypocrite and a douchebag.

Even his supporters have to admit that the optics on this aren't good.

I think big bisnis not. Pay taxes. They make jobs for people. So people can make taxes for their goverment.

Better than having a crackhead in office.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

What do you think would happen to the business world if you were not allowed to write off losses for future taxes? I'd bet that real-estate would not even exist.

Everyone report and sage this thread

Trump is such a failure. YAAAAS Hillary should be the prez4us cuz we be livin like Hunger Games in real life.

If he didn't do it he would be breaking the law. Fiduciary duty. You're too young for this site kiddo.

I have no problem with someone following tax laws? Is that the answer you were looking for?

>he didn't break the law

Well he didn't. He used laws that were signed by Bill in the 90s. You have to be really dim to think loosing more money than you have to is a good idea in buisness.

If you want to talk about hypocrites lets discuss the meetings that Hillary had with Foundation donors while conducting buisness as SoS. Supposedly Clinton is for the little guy but has taken payments form massive companies for speeches, none of which we know the subject matter of.

>had a bad year and has long since recovered
>this means he isn't a successful business man
Please tell me again about those 4 bankruptcies out of his 400 ventures. Tell me how broke he is while owning billion dollar real estate, flying a jumbo jet around 24/7 and personally putting millions into his campaign.

That's called business.

>The problem is too big, so let's just ignore it

If he hadn't put himself in the situation, we wouldn't have to ask. He's taken advantage of giant tax loopholes, but once he's elected, you expect him to close them? All I'm saying is that it really, really, doesn't look good.

It's the disconnect between what he says about wanting to close tax loopholes and make people pay for things and what he actually has done himself.

The stupid laws he abused were written by people like Hillary. So how is this Trump's fault?

We could always have a flat tax, you dipshit commie fucks. All else reverts to favoritism in one form or another.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Another thing about this that is potentially troubling relates to his reluctance to release his tax returns. If this leak contains only legal details, then why didn't he release his tax returns earlier himself? My guess is that there's something much shadier or illegal that he doesn't want to come out--Cuba, Russia, donations to the Clinton Foundation? Things we haven't even considered yet?

>America is suffocated by rich fat cats like Trump
>People completely ignore this because he spouts racist things and has funny memes
Fuck you. Fuck this Oligarchy bullshit.

>following tax code is bad

What fucking planet am I living in?

Hillary has been in Washington for years and hasn't addressed these so called loopholes?

>implying Hillary held office back then

My whole point about this is that the optics aren't good for him. It's like most of the Clinton stuff--sure, it was legal and was ruled that there was "no wrongdoing," but it points to different issues of negligence or deliberately hiding things because they're just how the sausage is made, then getting caught in the coverup.

Drumpf btfo drumpf btfo

Him abiding by the tax laws is not him actively supporting them. It's just him using them to his advantage. 0/10.

1995... Hmm.

Who was the idiot in power then who let Trump get away with not paying taxes for 20 years?

Nobody cares. Nobody that has ever had to deal with the IRS will care. In fact, the NYT also doesn't pay any taxes when it doesn't need to. Nobody does. And the report is just conjecture anyway. It doesn't say he didn't pay any taxes over those years. It just says he may not have. As if NYT key slapping shills know anything about business. And then there is the fact that if Shrillary Clinton supporters don't like the tax code, why did Clintons not push to change it over all these years? They never created a business so they can't even comprehend the issue.

kek, all the delusional trump cucks saying it was good business to lose over $900 million in a single fiscal year.

You're all as big a joke as your meme candidate.

He's bankrupt if the law changes tomorrow. And not "declared bankruptcy to get out from under a failing business" bankrupt. "Has no money and doesn't have the credit to get a library card" bankrupt. He has ZERO incentive to fix it, and all the reason in the world to make it worse.

>so called loopholes

Have you ever lost 900 million and were still able fly around on your own jet, noob?

>Says the guy from a country who had taxes so crippling that it was considered human rights abuse

kek

>nobody cares
Voters do. It shows how his whole "blue collar billionaire" image is a sham. He gets the same freebies and loopholes all the other fat cats get, but he likes to pretend he doesn't. You've been chasing a fabrication.

He's only able to still fly around because the government took pity on him for being such an inept "businessman"

Listen I know this is a CTR thread but still.

Taking full advantage of the loopholes Bill Clinton signed into law isn't immoral, it's just business. He put those loopholes in there on purpose so you could basically pay no taxes if you aren't a total nigger and decide to puss out and use the 1040EZ.

If you use the 1040EZ, thank you for funding all the worthless bullshit the Federal Government spends its money on. Know that you're subsidizing ghettoes full of undesirable Bernie-hating untermenchen, and also you're subsidizing me, we sharecrop corn and bean land out to local farmers.

On the other hand, despite having very large assets and great incomes, as well as a good cash position, the complicated tax code allows for us to use all sorts of tricks and we barely ever even pay ANY Federal taxes. State taxes are a bit harder to reduce to zero, but thankfully the Jews have been at work on this state's tax code and it is increasingly riddled with loopholes as well.

So essentially, any publication that claims Trump is literally committing the crime of 'evading taxes' or 'avoiding taxes' will probably have the SHIT sued out of them, Hogan-style, whether he wins of loses. Trump will literally own the entire US media establishment in two years, win or lose, because of the constant and highly actionable slander they commit daily.

It's gonna be anuddah shoah kids.

Also Trump's donation from his own charity was quite legal and was accepted by the plaintiffs in the suits.

If you want to see something weird look at how Hillary was selling state secrets and favors for cash with the Clinton Foundation. Or wait until Wednesday when this data will all be released along with video of hêr repeatedly calling blacks niggers.

I don't understand how he still keeps going. But maybe that's how things go out there. Meh

Nice copypasta, but I'm not saying it's immoral, I'm saying it's really bad business to lose almost a billion dollars in a single fiscal year.

Taxpaying voters don't like the IRS. They don't care if the IRS doesn't get someone else money. Only libtards care if the IRS takes someone's money at gunpoint and lets Elon Musk blow it out his ass on $100,000 cars the taxpayer can't afford and doesn't make profit. Only libtards are happy when government blows other people's money buying votes with EBT cards. Only libtards think government is better at spending other people's money than those people are.

The government should be doing more to encourage people to take such risks. Real rewards take risks. You wouldn't understand from your safe space.

What? Are you conservative or what? You want more government regulation in the private sector? You want them to give assistance to those who can't compete in the market, like Trump?

You people can't even keep your beliefs straight.

>I'm saying it's really bad business to lose almost a billion dollars in a single fiscal year.
>doesn't understand massive real estate business
It's actually good business sometimes, especially after Bill Clinton allowed carried losses. You can see how a loss back then has positively impacted his position.

It allowed him to legally stop paying taxes for decades!

It's still a failure, he's supposed to be some real estate mogul. I doubt he lost $1 billion intentionally simply to avoid taxes that probably don't even add up to that amount.

>It's still a failure
How's it a failure?
>invest in properties even if you can't afford it at the time but expect to profit later
>any losses you incur can be offset against cash you'd be paying to the IRS
>wind up with the building AND the money
You clearly have a shit understanding of how to take advantage of the laws. The laws allow you to choose, do you wish to be the rapist or the rapee?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

This is it, Its fucking OVER

Trump will NEVER be able to recover from this scandal, and this is the real deal. This isn't fake shit that NOBODY but drumpfags care about like Benghazi or those emails

Get ready for Madame President, she's coming for you :^)

Optics? You're very blind for someone claiming to know the "optics" of this situation.

First, there is no reason to "dodge" on an issue when there is nothing to dodge. He lost a lot in one year, and that is ALL we know. We don't have his full history from then to now to determine when or if he made the money back, whether his claims are clearly true or false, what other legal loopholes he could take advantage of, etc. He could be virtually bankrupt, he could be barely skating by on debt, making a modest profit, or he could be milking yuuuuge profits. If he's still in business, paying off his employees, and passing IRS audits, however, he's doing something right, although how well is unknown. Yet despite this huge uncertainty, you're more than willing to LEAP to the worst conclusion that he is currently a debtor and a hypocrite (more likely than not, you're just referencing to him either mis-speaking or exaggerating at best) and say nasty things about him.

Second, all we have gained from this "bombshell" is that he likely used the loss to write off future tax liability, which is to his advantage. Him having and using an advantage, however, doesn't mean that he particularly LIKES the advantage, nor does it mean that all of his arguments regarding the tax code are magically compromised. There is a POSSIBLE Conflict of Interest, yes, but that does not mean that it is DEFINITE, especially if he goes through Congress or the People to get it done. In addition, Hillary would also have the SAME POSSIBLE Conflict of Interest as a taxpayer (she has quite a bit of profit herself!), yet you are awfully quiet about this possibility.

I'm all for digging deep and holding feet to the fire, but you need a lot more to convince me that this issue has significance and makes Trump an nonviable candidate for my consideration.

It IS significant drumpfag.

The American people don't want a tax dodger in the white house

i have a hard time giving a shit about a business man's taxes when theres all the shady shit around hillary clinton.

>tax dodger
there's that actionable language again

legally not paying taxes because Bill Clinton passed a law saying you don't, if you file the proper paperwork, is not the same as the literal crime of "tax dodging" and this is going to put some journalists straight out of business

win or lose he's going to sue all the media outlets that lied about him, libeled him, and slandered him

it's going to be a literal shoah

remember, he legally didn't have to pay taxes, all thanks to Bill Clinton

>suddenly people are all for paying taxes since trump didn't

I guess you shouldn't vote for Clinton either, then. See link where she is apparently abusing the same "tax dodge" as you put it.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

BTW, my vote isn't earned yet and I will not have you suggesting otherwise. Preferences doesn't mean shit until the debates are over and all the information is on the table. Until that time, I'm just here to collect and spread Truth, which you do not seem too fond to spread. Too busy "Correcting" the "record"?

>people
>CTR bot shills are "people"
wake up user

im talking about facebook
Cred Forums isn't the only place were the (((news))) is reported

Shut up shill nigger

>doesn't say its not hypocritical of Trump

O-oh, sorry user.

I forget some people still interact over social media. I'm pretty much anti-social media except for my pro-Trump twitter account.

i operate behind enemy lines a lot
someone has to

fuck yeah bud
youtube.com/watch?v=sjdhnmQ-wmk

JUST

What is with people wanting businessmen to be martyrs? The way the system is set up you either do these things or you're out of business in 2 years

r u cute

because business men were put int eh same category as congress men a long time ago
they both make more money than the average person and find loopholes to keep their money
>if i'm not smart enough to keep my money neither should you
also checked

>Thinking shitposting on a daily basis is going to sway a presidential election

lel

>implying it hasen't

of course but i'm taken

Aww... did I hurt your little feeling DRUMPFAG?

How typical

No argument
No counterpoint

Just namecalling

>FAG
i'm telling your boss, you're being mean to homosexuals like hillary and huma

(((That's called business.)))

Never forget that all of his children married jews.

shut up shill nigger

>literal retards think corporate filings and personal filings are the same
holy fucking shit
shut your retarded asses and go to fucking school

It's not a giant loophole you piece of shit. If you take a big risk it leverages some of the risk. It's smart for the business world and it also helps you if you get in trouble.

to beat the jew you must become the jew

>he doesn't know about deferred tax "Back 2 Carry 20" rule of the IRS code
Stop talking you fucking worthless sack of shit

>largely ignored
>1,000 threads on the topic since it broke

Guys! Why are you ignoring this!?

For someone so considered about others being hypocrites, you ARE quite the hypocrite. My post below is still standing, and you're working very hard to ignore it. Even in your last message, there was no counterpoint as you didn't even bother to read it. Here it is again for you.

You now have a choice. You can either admit the possibility that Hillary could also be a "tax dodger" as well if this information is true, or admit that you are a hypocrite with obvious bias towards your favored candidate.

>taxation is theft
OP is a fucking dependa.

thats not what I asked LMAO