Cred Forums posts good news about Trump

>Cred Forums posts good news about Trump
4 REPLIES

>Cred Forums posts "Trump btfo, this is the end of Drumpf, how can Cred Forums even recover after this?"
>1000 REPLIES THREAD 404'ed

Why are we so autistic sometimes?

bump

does the acronym CTR mean anything to you?

but why do we fall so much for their baits? Why some of us are so stupid to reply to obvious scripts that have no purpose other than getting (You)'s for $ ?

I don't know
Most people just spend time on here to shitpost I guess.
I usually just lurk.
I don't think they actually care and they probably aren't getting brainwashed so it wont do any harm except for the clear-as-sky illusion that this website now supports Hilary.

I can't tell if it's shills responding to shill threads or if it's summerfags responding to shill threads. Either way, the day of the rope can't come soon enough.

fuck drumpf and fuck white poeple

>(you)

fuck pepe and fuck green people

Are you the only person who posts this? Because it sure seems like it's just one individual.

Because it's all the fucking newfags replying to shitty bait. Sage means fuck all anymore.

Hello class today we will learn about the sage feature on the site Cred Forums. Simply type sage in the options field and you can make whatever shitpost you want without bumping the thread.

Nice Shill attempt, faggot.

There are plenty of Pro-Trump threads with hundreds of replies. There is one every day.

You're just going to have to try harder, little bitch nigger faggot.

Will never change the fact that you're a nigger.

Do you think CTR gives a fuck about a chinese cartoon messageboard?

no longer works

Hi there.

Yeah probably
seeing as how we created a mess in public media for a few days

You folks probably believe we do matter too

>CTR
>Cucks Triggered Randomly

Sounds like this board desu

no doubt

Maybe if the tubby bitch would stop publically sperging nonstop he wouldn't have everyone watching him

I think its a personality trait common in us, an addiction to attacking/correcting

>915,729,293

Pepe was on the news recently if you haven't noticed

It gets the blood flowing more than a circlejerk