Is it possible to be "alt-left"?

Is it possible to be "alt-left"?

I believe in Anglo supremacy and think whites need to accept an ethnocentric ideology. I also hate political correctness and think it's destroying western civilization.

However, I also think that marijuana is fine, "degeneracy" is a non-issue, religion is archaic/worthless, and we need a strong central government to properly serve the people. These are usually considered liberal stances so in wondering if there is a space for me here on Cred Forums or if you consider me a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cuck

>altleft.com

Look up Third Position politics

Kys

I believe that Whites are superior to other races, however I don't believe that this grants us the right to dehumanize or exploit them.

Its the same way that a child or disabled person still deserves to be treated with dignity. It's important to recognize how lucky I was to be born white, and act accordingly with compassion.

>Anglo supremacy

>However, I also think that marijuana is fine

Filthy drug using degenerate.

>"degeneracy" is a non-issue

Eat shit scumbag. Degeneracy destroys the family unit and causes race mixing, among other things.

>religion is archaic/worthless

No morality = no white race

You sound like the biggest idiot I have ever met on Cred Forums

literally stormfront

>It's important to recognize how lucky I was to be born white, and act accordingly with compassion.
dwell more in your white guilt bullshit

>Is it possible to be "alt-left"?

Libertarian is "alt-left."

Plenty of leftist politics that focus on personal freedom and liberty, not a whole lot of shit about political correctness. Some fucking idiots out there want to scream about effectively destroying our borders, but they can choke on a dick, they're pandering for liberal votes.

"A strong central government" is about the only part of libertariainism that doesn't necessarily match what you want perfectly, depending entirely on what you view a strong central government to be. If you want a heavily restrictive nanny state, then no, it doesn't have that at all. If you want protection of national interests including borders, then yes, sure. Things get iffy with trade, because they want "free trade" but some restrictions should apply because people are greedy fucking shits and I like restrictions on the amount of rat poison present in my morning cheerios.

Funny, you sound like a muslim. We can see what good those values have done for Islam.

Left is mainstream these days, there is no "alt" when they are The Establishment. They are not edgy, or rebellious or original. They are conformists. In a perverse way, they are "conservative".

Neo-Reactionary is the ideology for you. It's basically monarchy+libertarianism+racial and ethnic nationalism.

Look up Dark Enlightenment for more information.

But OP that is the alt right

Davis?

You sound like someone someone who hasn't come full circle in there belief set.

I'm with you OP

I'm center-left I guess.

Pro Life
Don't really care much about race although don't have a problem with whites or anyone fighting to preserve their own (I am white)
Pro drug legalisation
Find the extreme left and SJW's insufferable
Support the police but also not a bootlicker. They are valuable but sometimes flawed.
Don't care about degeneracy if done in private. Couldn't care less about someones sexual preference if it's not shoved in my face.
Pro alternative energy sources but also pro nuclear.

There is no place for you here, cuck faggot. How long till you become an hero?

Post-WWII Soviet Union ideology could pretty much be considered the alt-left due to how different it was from its degenerate Western counterpart
>Conservative family values are encouraged
>Men and women are equal but gender differences are still recognized
>Traditional gender roles are expected to be followed, "strong independent womyn" are only tolerated if they're able to find a job and feed the family
>Kids are expected to respect their elders, being a spoiled brat is looked down upon by society
>Oppresed olympics mentality is non-existent. Everyone is treated equally so people can make fun of themselves and even have racial jokes without going full mental.
>Degeneracy is outalwed (being a flaming homo has been considered a criminal offense in the Soviet Union up to 1993)

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2

guess i'm not the only one then

Do races exist mainly due to geopolitical and cultural factors? I.e., the fact that you tend to mate mostly with people around you, and that speak the same language as you do, hence this creates a divergence in the gene pool - i.e. only genes that work in that particular environment are selected thus creating in the long term a "race".

Another possibility is that there exists a biological impulse for race - i.e. people will mate mostly with people that share the same biological imprint as them, but in that case why is that evolutionary advantageous?

I wonder if we end up accomplish the leftist wet dream of completely destroying race, i.e. completely homogenizing the entire world. At that point, the outside influence giving positive feedback for race-mixing is removed. Will races then appear again naturally? If people tend to prefer to mate with people that look like them, and this biological impulse is not removed, I imagine that in the long term races will appear again (albeit not the same races as we have today).

Holy shit, kys fag

That sounds like the alt-right to me.

>trump is the alt-left

a disciple of Jesus Christ knows that God is in control and wouldn't worry about such silly things in OPs pic

>Wanting to be compassionate and not nigger-tier is white guilt

If “identitarians” really love their identity, they should ally themselves with the Eurasianists, alongside the traditionalists and the enemies of capitalism belonging to any people, religion, culture or political camp. Being anti-Communist, anti-Muslim, anti-Eastern, pro-American or Atlanticist today means to belong to the other side. It means to be on the side of the current global order and its financial oligarchy. But that is illogical, because the globalists are in the process of destroying any identity except for that of the individual, and to forge an alliance with them therefore means to betray the essence of one’s cultural identity.

The problem with the Left is different. It is good when it opposes the capitalist order, but it lacks a spiritual dimension. The Left usually represents itself as an alternative path to modernization, and in doing so it also opposes organic values, traditions and religion, just as liberalism does.

I would be happy to see Left-wing identitarians who defend social justice while attacking capitalism on one hand, and who embrace spiritual Tradition and attack modernity on the other. There is only one enemy: the global, liberal capitalist order supported by North American hegemony (which is also directed against the genuine American identity).

Being "compassionate" is destroying the white race

You mean, like Cred Forumstards who always act so "compassionate" towards their fellow WHITE man?