TRUMP GENERAL - LET'S GIVE A BIG WELCOME TO THE DWELLERS EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
archive.is/uZpTS
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms
donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vNfizqdJnI4
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/782701590041858048
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
youtu.be/AGFY2SBZF_0
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/
youtu.be/TYyOoEuUCSQ
imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV
archive.is/QaM7l
web.archive.org/web/20161002223536/http://imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV
therealistreport.com/the-realist-report-andrew-anglin-5/
youtu.be/qez16KNYrdo
iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016100222405845_ul.shtml
drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump will win

Preempting the idle chat that will surely follow this thread (and this goes for supporters and detractors) always remember the issues and proposed solutions by our candidate.

One thing I noticed is that the media and the globalist crowd never discusses the actual Trump proposals. They only talk about what *they say* Donald Trump will do, but never what *Trump* say.

The reason for that is because they know Trump has a better platform for the American people than Hillary.

Below is the link of Donald Trump positions, straight from the horses mouth.

> Donald Trump Positions.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions

They know trade, taxes and healthcare reform will benefit immensely the loyal, native and American working class.

That is why they always drag the subject away from that and we cannot allow it to happen.

Here are his proposals, read and pass it along

> U.S.-China Trade Reform
> The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table. We have been too afraid to protect and advance American interests and to challenge China to live up to its obligations. We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of American workers – not Wall Street insiders that want to move U.S. manufacturing and investment offshore.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform

> Tax Reform
> Too few Americans are working, too many jobs have been shipped overseas, and too many middle class families cannot make ends meet. This tax plan directly meets these challenges with four simple goals.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Oh shit, we've been "found out!"

The journalists cracked the CODE!

archive.is/uZpTS

I'd be rich too, if I didn't have to pay taxes.

> Healthcare Reform
> Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act—Obamacare. This legislation, passed by totally partisan votes in the House and Senate and signed into law by the most divisive and partisan President in American history, has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don’t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

> Veterans Administration Reforms
> The current state of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is absolutely unacceptable. Over 300,000 veterans died waiting for care. Corruption and incompetence were excused. Politicians in Washington have done too little too slowly to fix it. This situation can never happen again, and when Donald J. Trump is president, it will be fixed – fast.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms

> Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
> The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

> Immigration Reform
> Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

> Pay for the Wall
> It’s an easy decision for Mexico. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Also with the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

more than likely you get more out than you pay in

Just had an online forum in my Uni class

1. One comment from each candidate that you think applies to you (could be positive or negative)
> Trump made the comment that "she has been doing this for 30 years" and how NAFTA was the worst trade deal in US History. I loved this comment as it is so incredibly true how the Clinton administration is corrupt and gets nothing done and yet calls for change in the system where they simultaneously praise the Obama administration that has led the country for 8 years. As for Hillary, her comment on how Trump supported the invasion of Iraq is insane really, even if he did support the war he had zero part in it, meanwhile Clinton voted in favor of the war.

2. Overall feelings about how the debate went
> I thought it was highly exaggerated how badly Trump did. I'm admittedly biased in favor of Donald Trump, but I don't think he did that badly. I thought Lester Holt could have pushed Hillary Clinton more on issues and let her off extremely easy. I'm hoping that both the moderator can be more bipartisan next time and Trump can hit her from other angles.

3. Issues that you think are relevant that candidates did not mention or could have focused on more
> I wish I could ask Hillary the question "How do you support the rights of women and the LGBT community while simultaneously taking money for your foundation and campaign from Saudi Arabia, a country where you can be killed for being gay" I would also like to see the Benghazi situation, and the second amendment mentioned, as well as the first amendment problems facing the internet now that it has been handed over to the U.N.

How'd I do?

Should I vote early or not? I'm worried they will do something to my vote.

For instance and Just to reinforce: shills are claiming that the most recent state polls at NH, NV, MI and FL are all showing a clear post debate advantage for Hillary.

That's false and here is why:

New Hampshire: Hillary is now +7 at the WBUR/MassINC poll, it was +15 before at the same poll.

She lost 8 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

Michigan: Hillary is now +7 at the Detroit News poll. She was +9

She lost 2 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

Nevada: She is +6 at the Suffolk poll after the debate.

It polled almost 54% women and 46% man (8% more women than men). It also polled 40% democrats while only 34% republicans and 20% independent.

Florida: That's a battleground state alright, here is the comment at the poll that puts her at +4 [4]

> Despite small shifts that have given Clinton a post-debate bump, the race is still very competitive and the outcome will hinge on where and among whom voter turnout is higher.

Do you guys (specially Hillary shills) really believe Clinton or Trump will command a higher turnout this election?

The mere fact that MI and NH are battleground states this election is a display of strength for Trump and weakness for Hillary and she lost as many as 8 points at those states *** after *** the debate.

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

[2] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html

[3] pic related and realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf

[4] realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf

ayyy

Now, let's all finish recyclying this thread first

Come back to mine later

RECYCLE

Hopefully your teacher grades based on content and not politics.

I will keep this thread alive

Benis

You did well.

If it's graded, I hope that your teacher isn't a numale, a landwhale or thinks like one. It looks bretty gud.

kinda annoying how the hat is reversed

Can agree on that. Don't have any other versions (that I know of). I can try to fix it. Got time to try at least.

It was like that in the original edit.

Also, why is it a gif?

Just wait.

Not going to wait for a one frame gif.

Probably not the best edit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DOESN'T MATTER BERNIE LOST
IGNORE THAT DONALD HAD MORE PRIMARY VOTES THAN ANY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE
IGNORE THAT DEMS WERE DOWN IN VOTES ACROSS THE BOARD

Works wonders.

You know what, guys
I was pondering a lot today and I can't believe we've come so far and we're actually on the path to victory
I can't wait until all the trump cards are revealed, this election has felt like like a lifetime

Did shillary waste all her trump cards too fast?
Didn't even wait till Oct and 2/3 of them didn't even stick

It's great, thanks.

there is only one frame

Glad you liked it.
Many thanks ;_;

She still may have some cards left. The media will also blow up anything as long as it's anti-Trump.

I know.

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 words! Go!

POST YOUR STATE LADS

CHARLOTTE NC REPORTING IN FROM BOSTON

AWOOOOOOOO

TRUMP'S ILLEGAL BUSINESS TIES TO CUBA EXPOSED
youtube.com/watch?v=vNfizqdJnI4

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

THIS FUCKING ELECTION.
YES YES YES

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

aahahhahahaha

>Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

>In the words of Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, "this bombshell report reveals [Hillary Clinton's] past business failures... and may show just how long [Hillary Clinton] may have avoided paying taxes."

>Finally, as we noted previously, the NYT itself is also perfectly happy to take advantage of the US tax to minimize the amount of money it pays to the government

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/782701590041858048
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

>CtR BTFO HILLARY BTFO NYT BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

THEY ARE GOING AFTER DILBERTMAN'S NEIGHBOR

THEY ARE COMING AFTER ALL OF US

DIE LIBTARDS DIE

trump already won

Boston is left-wing you mongoloid. NO ONE north of NYC will vote for Trump.

b-but

You totally failed the first question.

>yfw we won

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

brains eaten by semen

Any news on trumpgen getting doxxed by ctr?

This is why you shouldn't have any presence on social media at all. You want to engage in this business you have to do it from the old way of doing things ie don't put your real name on the internet like a fucking retard

DELETE THIS

youtu.be/AGFY2SBZF_0

CONSPIRACY NUTJOBS BTFO

Even by Chris Hansen

wtf my image turned into a pepe?

Is anyone fooled by this bullshit? Are there people who seriously believe that Hillary gives a shit about black people in this capacity?

>"But because my grandchildren are white, because they are the grandchildren of a former president and secretary of state -- let's be honest here: They won't face the kind of fear that we heard from the young children testifying before the city council," Clinton said.
What does them being white have to do with anything? She says herself that them having her political affluence is what protects them. Good lord, the nerve of this woman.

Oh fug, you live in Medford? Nice, lad. The Hillary signs seem to be more common in Somerville when I'm walking down to Davis Square.

And yes, I am referring to Tufts. Super cozy here. Most students are complete liberal pansies who get triggered, though a good number are pretty open to ideas and I've argued why I'm voting Trump. They don't budge, though, they're impossible to redpill. You wouldn't find it worth your time to talk to most. There's a running joke here whenever newcomers from out of town ask about the Tufts Republicans and the response is always - "What, all 10 of them?". Most of our Republicans are major cuckservatives though, Rubio/Kasich was their candidate of choice. Good number of Bernouts on the opposite end, but most are Shilling for Hill now.

>Never Ever Give Up

Would you say they....corrected that record?

LOUDOUN VIRGINIA REPORTING IN FROM CHARLESTON

I think she's got only some left, but they're probably extremely area specific
For example was one of the cards used in the past 3 days that didn't stick, even here in South Florida
It trended #5 on twitter for 5 hours 2 days ago and I haven't heard of it since

Honestly, everything that could have been said has been said
Trump can only screw himself now
Stay on-topic with jobs, immigration, tax cuts, helping communities prosper, and stay heavily anti-Obama and anti-Clinton whenever possible and he's set
He just has to not fall for the few trap cards

Anyone got a Reasons To Live list for this coming week?

She is the hand that rocks the cradle
The wind that breaks the bow and LEAVES YOU TO DIE

Just got banned from Cred Forums for saying women cant think logically and are more emotional

I hope Martin deletes Cred Forums

What's happened recently?

WE'LL I'VE GOT TO RUN TO KEEP FROM HIDIN'

Cred Forums may or may not be going down the tubes, but it's good to see yet another non-story get so thoroughly decimated. Today wasn't a total wash.

can someone post the jeb pic where he beats trump and clinton with 52 percent of the votes?

i need to laugh right now

No, because it was a hoax manufactured to weaken our influence. Keep posting

WE ARE SLIDING GLEEFULLY

Poe's Law, gotta be.

>What is NH
>What is Maine
>What is upstate NY
>What is Conneticut

Good to see why Trump leaked his taxes the NYT. I'm guessing he releases the last 20yrs showing he's paid plenty of taxes since

6B$

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

I hope you're voting in VA and not SC.

RETREAT WHERE LESSER MEN LEAD
SHE FLEES FROM WHAT SHE DOES NOT SEE
CONCEIVED HER MIND INTO THE BEING
TURNED AWAY
DISOBEYED

AND I'M DOWN TO KEEP ON RIDIN'

just more winning too much. the usual.

They just don't want to be next on the chopping block

NEW MEXICO, FRESHLY AWOO'ED

something aint right here

We have to be prepared for another attack later on. If they didn't plan on having some sort of October surprise the days before the election, it's a pretty moronic decision.

Which website do you guys make that?

>was one of the cards used in the past 3 days that didn't stick, even here in South Florida

Listen to Unruhe. He goes over why Trump's dealings were illegal and hypocritical.

WE'LL I'VE GOT ONE MORE SILVER DOLLAR

Can someone post some Trumpwave to cheer me up? I missed the last few threads that had some quality trumpwave.

Rly leaf?

evaluate Trump's chances of winning the election, give a score from 1 to 10, 10 being definitely going to win, 1 being definitely not going to win.

I'll give him a 7 at the moment, a 10 if Assange pulls through with this campaign ending leak he has promised on Hillary. This 916 million dollar tax avoidance has the potential to be very damaging to his campaign if it catches on fire on social media which it hasn't yet. If it comes up in the next debate I guess his recourse will be that the New York Times didn't pay any taxes in 2014 and the avoidance measures that he used were brought in by Bill Clinton.

AND AS SHE LEAVES YOU TO DIE
AND AS SHE LEAVES YOU TO DIE

YOU'LL FIND SLUMBER WHEN THE WORLD COMES TUMBLING DOWN

SWEET DREAMS BABY SLEEP TIGHT

The point is it didn't stick. Everyone has forgotten about it already.

BUT I'M NOT GONNA LET EM CATCH ME, NO.

DES MOINES, WASHINGTON REPORTING IN

This is the template I used. I use GIMP because it's free.

alleged dealings

nobody seems to care except the media though

people would care if they didn't constantly peddle bullshit

>more winning

I'm voting absentee in NC you fucking mongoloid.

>NO ONE north of NYC will vote for Trump.

The fact that so many shills still name Hillary as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” political candidate north of NYC only tells you how far Hillary still is from becoming a serious candidate. Political pundits have long recognized that Trump has the greatest chance of winning New Hampshire and Maine's second district, which are not the most famous or most populated or most liberal places in the Northeast, let alone of all places. Political pundits name the highly controversial Bernie Sanders over political candidates who were highly popular in districts around the US. Candidates like Hillary Clinton are still blinded by corporate donations. Hillary received more votes and money than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore she must be the greatest. Normal people grow up voting for based candidates like Trump, even a large amount of Democrats grow up voting for bare minimally acceptable candidates like Bernie Sanders. Hillary Clinton is often entirely ignorant of issues, she barely knows the most important economic issues. No wonder shills think that the Hillary did anything worthy of being saved.

>they're pulling out of Nevada
IT'S HAPPENING LADS

>This 916 million dollar tax avoidance has the potential to be very damaging to his campaign
nobody cares

Trump used the laws of this country to help himself get ahead, and everyone does that.

IM THE END AND THE BEGINNING
THE DRUG THAT GIVES THE EDGE THEIR MEANING
THE ANSWER EVERY SOULS IS SEEKING

SAY MY NAME

SAY MY NAME

>9 point swing in a week
Define: Outlier

NOT GONNA LET EM CATCH THE MIDNIGHT RIDER.

Do you guys feel it, too?

>one poll drops the average
wew

>We're 37 days from Donald Trump sliding gleefully into the Oval Office.

I NEED THIS SECOND DEBATE.

I would like some details on this Suffolk poll

Nobody on Cred Forums cares, but Cred Forums is not deciding the election

Thanks.

>That one dropping the average

Fucking kek what the fuck?

I want to donate to Trump, but I am not a yank. Am I still able to?

>we're 37 days from donald trump sliding gleefully into the oval office

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

youtu.be/TYyOoEuUCSQ

>What would you like to call me?
>Mine

How does it feel knowing you will never be as smooth as Anthony "Carlos "T Dog" Danger" Wiener?

>Gorgeous wife Huma Abedin

Is Chris Hansen a Hillshill?

Same story as all polls...

>Suffok
>Male: 46%
>Female: 54%
>Dem: 40%
>Rep: 34%
>Ind: 20%

WEW

If Hilary brings this up at all Trump will just educate people on it's legality and WILL mention HRC is doing the same right now with her campaign... They can't win.

SLIDING GLEEFULLY

>Colombians reject a landmark peace deal with Farc rebels in a shock referendum result, with 50.24% voting against
>polls

>RCP Average day of debate: Clinton +3.1
>RCP Average today: Clinton +2.5

D-DRUMPFKINS BTFO

>we just didn't have the budget to pay for it
Are those Soros dollars failing them?

You can, you can even order merch too but depending on it's cost it might be subject to import tax. The postage is pretty shitty too.

>sliding gleefully
that reminds me, did they meet that sept 30 target they were screaming about?

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf

Here is what Trump should do (if ur an insider, tell him to do this):

>tell everyone that he will hold a press conference (like he did with the birther statement thing)
>say he will make announcement on his taxes
>wait until the entire media is watching
>go full out "HA HA! I LEAKED THE TAX RETURNS!!!!"
>tell everyone he played the media so that he can redpill everyone
>tell everyone he was using the law created by bill clinton
>he didn't break the law, but is now pointing it out to show that he knows how to fix it.
>completely BTFO hillary and media with redpills until they cut him off

W-WORST WEEK EVER!!!

please believe us and don't go out to vote...

You'd best start believin' in landslides, user...

God damn I love this man.

That looks very (((scientific)))

>No budget

Bull-fucking-shit. Just run up to some kike working for GS and ask him for a $15 million dollar loan.

that makes me smart edition

I don't care and it's not the point as pointed out by the other guy
Literally no one here cares about it and it wasn't even on the local news channels, so it didn't stick.

They counted on the wigger 3rd-4th generation Cubans to spread the message, but they forgot about the 5 minute attention span and their plan went to shit.
Muh conservative parents

They blew them all on shitty ads featuring Iron-Man.

TRUMP A CUTE

We are the light at the end of the tunnel
The empty void where the serpent lies

So, what came of Hiroshima posting the Cred Forums is kill shit this morning? Has he decided on a course of action?

Also, I'm really fucking depressed for other reasons, so WE BETTER BE FUCKING WINNING!

AWOO

Checked!

From CFG, with love.

Holy shit that is awesome! Fuckin' amazing!

That will play great in the normie world.

*Clinton Crimes in the News (every year a crime) - imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV

Archives for URL:
archive.is/QaM7l
web.archive.org/web/20161002223536/http://imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV

#NeverHillary

But then they'll invade /vg/...

The New Pepe, never before seen!

ps. if u think this is a bad idea, tell me why to prove me wrong motherfuckers

Don't worry, he's a master of media manipulation. He's probably planning even better ruse.

I'm pretty sure like 90% of Hilary supporters online aren't even American anyway.

I've never seen a bigger cuck in my life. Anything for a shekel.

>drumpfshits

Necessity is an inventive mother
Promising sanctum that she cannot provide

I'm gonna have to check my own check there m8

what a cuck

He made a single post, then left the entire site to squirm in fear and confusion for the rest of the day. No one knows, but you'd think if Cred Forums really was in dire financial straits he'd have said something since then.

So he just shat on his on supporters?

that would mean his entire campaign was based on a lie, good to know.

BEFORE I FALL TO PIECES

hey guys, when do we organize and invade /qa/
they come here and shitpost about how horrible we are and how should be deleted

we need to go do the same, no?

Does anyone know where I can buy Trump merch in the Boston area? I'm visiting from Canada and leaving tomorrow around noon .

HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY BE THIS KEKED

JUST FUCK HIS SHIT UP

I wish it stayed that way.

DOHOHOHOHO

>no fucking way
>looks it up

Fun Fact: didn't give a fuck about Trump or Cred Forums until very recently, this new found interest happened to coincide with me starting a steroid cycle.

Conclusion? TRUMP IS HIGH TEST

>.png

Nice try, fbi.

Of course user, actually have already have sent my ballot in.

Put Trump up +1 for Loudoun

I'm not sure why this dumb gook faggot would buy Cred Forums if he expected it to turn a profit when moot "the fucking cuck" had advertising publicly for over a decade that it never did

HE HASN'T PAID HIS TAXES IN HOW LONG??!?!?!
Still voting for him tho.

Where were you when memes broke the fabric itself of reality?

How big is the leverage Hillary got on him?

The Realist Report – Andrew Anglin

therealistreport.com/the-realist-report-andrew-anglin-5/

Can't wait for these Trump generals to disappear when he loses. It will be just like the sandersforpresident except with more butthurt.

Will Rudy run for Gov of NY during the Trump adm?

lel this was the exit polls, they even fucked that up!

savage

Newfags please go

>1 post by this id

>mfw I checked the mail yesterday for my NC ballot
>woke up this morning, ran to mailbox to check again
>hands trembling, so high energy
>realize it's fucking Sunday
>have to wait until tomorrow

REEEEEEE I WANT MY FUCKING BALLOT

what is it that makes you smart Cred Forums?

seriously this fucking cuck what on gods earth is wrong with him?

will this election redpill his supporters, or will they turn into violent anarchists?

>((("""journalists""")))

Probably explains why she has run out of money, spent it all on buying this man's unwavering support.

I mean the fucker told his supporters to ignore him if he ever endorsed another candidate, if you truly believed in what he was trying to achieve you can't vote Hilary.

Being in Mensa.

>Trump's face during this whole tax leak

Are we winning?

But but but... Trump has said outrageous things.

>muh taxes
reminder State Dept lost 6 gazillion dollars and nobody went to jail for this

>Please. We have to win

Clinton had her goons threaten his life. The scared little cuck is simply complying with a mobster

@91263460
>1 post by this ID

No (You) for you, lad. Just go back to plebbit.

Being in Mensa.

Connecticut reporting in and voting for Trump

>trying to spread the "Clinton insulted Bernie supporters" meme

"There is a sense of disappointment among young people about politics. They’re children of the Great Recession, and they are living in their parents’ basement. They feel that they got their education, and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envision for themselves, and they don’t see much of a future…that is a mindset that is really affecting their politics. So if you’re feeling that you are consigned to being a barista or some other job that doesn’t pay a lot and doesn’t have much of a ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing.

"I think we all should be really understanding of that and try to do the best we can, not to be a wet blanket on idealism."

shitposting racist frogs on a chinese cartoon forum

>checking your own digits

Fucking gross dude.

whatever you say pal

im in Missouri its hell

Nice soap box opera for question 1. Why not add 5 more comments?

Here's the second post. Fuck Hillary and fuck Trump. We're all going down in 2017 no matter who wins, but at least if Trump loses, I get to watch Cred Forums go up in flames.

All according to plan

How the fuck can you be depressed? I was depressed as fuck before Trump came along, knowing that the entire system was corrupt, and no one politician could stop it, until now. Now I'm so sure of our imminent victory that I have a new lease on life.

TRUMP APRIL 26th

youtu.be/qez16KNYrdo

Oh man, that fucking nervous feeling when I was carefully filling in my ballot.

Was both glorious and nerveracking

Glad I got the ballot out this week though, looks like a Hurricane is going to hit me directly next week.

me and fiancee are voting for trump and nearly all both sides of family!

shout out to Arizonians and Mainers , I love you guys!

This hivemind mentality scares me sometimes

>Still trying to damage control on a kenyan basket weaving forum

what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

Yeah, I figured Clinton probably threatened to kill him. I feel extreme pity for him since I think his heart was in the right place. He has no guts, though. A true revolutionary would denounce somebody as corrupt as her. So I can't respect him. Poor lad...

>not wanting to watch the entire media and establishment go up in flames

Wait, Colombia said no to peace with Farc?

Bad.

not only this we are 9 inch dick wendys chefs who make sadly only 10,000,000$ a year ;/

>implying anyone's gonna read all that shit

This fag has no build. He is not a threat to anyone. BTFO leaf.

3 generations of my family are voting Trump this election, it's gonna be great

yep

All the bernie supporters dont think what Hillary said was offensive about bernie supporters. I dont think theyre gonna buy it desu. They think it makes look sympathetic to them and they will vote for her now.

I could have said "99 on the ASVAB."

@91263783
>1 post by this ID

Shills are out in full force today. pls go :^)

Agreed.....really activated my cranial almonds.

That's the full quote, the source of the "basement dwellers" allegation. And it sounds like something Sanders would have said himself.

Your ''''''''scandal''''''''' is shit.

"he played us!" (again)

Im convinced all of our consciousnesses have been slowly fusing

Self-made business legend

You forgot this part:

>They’re children of the Great Recession, and they are living in their parents’ basement.
>[rich people laugh derisively]

My mom is openly shilling for hill while my Dad is secretly voting for Trump.

I already sent my ballot in for Trump

He has, but it is nothing compared to what Hillary and Bill have done.

-Arkansas Blood Scandal
-Mena, Arkansas: Cocaine Hub for US
-Juanita Broaddrick (woman Bill raped, and Hillary tried to silence)
-Profiting off the earthquake in Haiti
-Suspicious deaths of people involved in Clinton related scandals
-And, many more...

There is a lot to go off of.

#NeverHillary

>Oh man, that fucking nervous feeling when I was carefully filling in my ballot.
Had to be high energy. Stay safe from the hurricane, lad.

you wanna get knocked the fuck out motherfucker?!?

>give me $5 for a free sticker

Haha fucking nice, fuck the FARC, should just kill all those retards

I'm stressed out bros. I feel like there's been a shift in the last two or three weeks. I'm arguing with HillShills constantly now. They don't have anything dirty on Trump but they're obsessively pushing this tax thing and not listening to any sort of logic or reason.

These people are getting exhausting to talk too. It's like they're part of a cult. Nothing you say to them gets through.

If you're not voting for trump, square up pussies. #BlackMan4Trump

I think it is more than money. Bernie looks so utterly defeated. If it was a payoff he should be able to play happy at least.

It just feels and looks like there is more to it than just him being threatened with death.

>her supporters are so stupid they don't realize how flush her campaign is so shes robbing them

Ho LEE Crap

>please clap

>walk into polling booth on election day
>furiously go back and forth between candidates to decide on your vote
>finally make a decision
>cast your vote for Johnson
>go back outside
>meet up with your handler so you can get back on the tard bus safely

Jesus, how do the dems feel THIS entitled?

We're 37 days from Donald Trump sliding gleefully into the Oval Office.

>give me 220,000 dollars for a free speech

if we all give her one Jackson will she lose money on the stickers!

You ARE part of the #BigLeagueTruth team, aren't you anons?

what is full context?

Books

>sliding gleefully into the Oval Office
I can't wait

fuck drumpf and kill all white people

>sliding gleefully

god that was funny
the assmad lasted for days

>Stay safe from the hurricane, lad.

Thanks, but desu my ballot is already in so at the very least I have done my part if I fall over from ((natural causes)) or the hurricane.

is Trump winning?

TO THE DEATH!

Like clockwork.

My entire brother in laws side of the family which consists mostly of illegals turned citizens are all voting Trump!

were sliding gleefully into the oval office

Pretty sure Sanders wouldn't ever describe himself as "somewhere between center-left and center-right."

The full quote puts the lie to the idea that Hillary is any sort of progressive, which is what much of the Democratic primary was fought over.

It also adds to the perception that she panders to whatever crowd she's speaking to at the time, which is inherent to most politicians but is anathema to Bernie supporters.

Bernies movement is a "false promise" made up of basement dwellers and coffee makers who don't have anything else going for them

-t Hillary

>that frog's face
It's like he's desperately trying not to get an erection.

see
Laugh in their face and mock them.

He's the end and the beginning.

The drug that gives the edge their meaning

A tightening knot to staunch the bleeding

What is his name, Cred Forums?

yes ma'am

>FEC has blocked foreign owned entities from reporting on the election
Does that mean Japanese owned Cred Forums is fucked?

Trump is the only one who has any chance of stopping the impending global financial crisis. You know the synthetic CDOs and bets on bets on bets on bets that caused the cascade effect of the 08 crash? They still do that shit today, kicking the can down the road. The next crash will be way worse than 08, since no one will be able to bail out the banks this time.

>he leaked it himself
what level of chess is he playing on?

Saw Bill Maher in Las Vegas last night. Looooooow energy, a lot of forced laughs from fat females.

I have to say it doesnt come as a suprise, given that he has spent the last 30 tears of his life a senator with absolutely no acheivements. Cucked on all levels

DUKE1488 FOR SENATE AMIRITE?

They're split between those who jumped on the Trump Train and MUH CAN'T VOTE FOR REPUBLITERALLYHITLERS

iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016100222405845_ul.shtml

Finnish media has been 100% anti-trump. But now this big newspaper interviewed some Finnish Trump supporters

>was a bernie supporter, but jumped on the trump train after bernie started support hillay
>couldnt take him seriously anymore
>trump will bring the change that the world needs
>funded his own campaing unlike hillary who is a puppet and funded by banksters
>trump will take corruption out of the white house
>trump is against the endless and pointless wars in the middle east unlike hillary who just wants more of those wars
>trump will also build safe zones for refugees
>doesnt find anything racist from trump's sayings
>likes trump's style and how he is against political correctness
>knows how to play with the media (4d chess)
>is getting more presidental and uses no teleprompter
>trump beat hillary in the next two debates, hillary cant get any better

>"mostly true" - Politico

Spot on ;_;

4 dimensional underwater backgammon parcheesi chess on a train with no brakes and no rails.

>go on /qa/ to see what the fuss is about people wanting to shut down pol
>go into a random thread
>levels of non arguments and mental retardation I haven't seen for a long time
>call us "reddit refugees" when they act like your stereotypical redditors themselves

daily reminder that our opponents are all stupid and pathetic

politifact*

I wish I had money to buy a better photo editor software thing but, alas I live in the basement of my parents house.

Been trying to convince my mom and her lesbian lover to vote Trump for weeks. Finally got through to them last week. Hillary wants to bring in the very people who want to kill them! Two more on the Trump train.

BIGLY LEAGUE

be a good lad and endorse me now, I'll pretend to support free collage and 15 dollar minimum wage, but we all know my donors and special interests won't allow to happen.

BIG KEKS WERE HAD

someone post the original?

>Finnish media has been 100% anti-trump
surprisingly, same here.

The media will continue to get played, because of their own hubris. Trump knows the mindset of these elitist pigs. They will never pass up an opportunity to make him look bad, and will jump the gun. Which is exactly what happened, and will continue to happen.

Trump understands their psychology, they don't understand his.

>Thanks, but desu my ballot is already in so at the very least I have done my part if I fall over from ((natural causes)) or the hurricane.
kek, true that

Nigel does that face alot

>that will consist of mainly coughing and throwing tantrums

Paint.net, or just pirate photoshop, or if you really must, Gimp.

CS2 is actually legally free at this point.

savage

too true

drudgereport.com/

NEW

DRUDGE JUST UPDATED

What sort of logic justifies a businessman losing a billion dollars? A nation can't shrug off its debt and file for bankruptcy. That's a giant part of trumps reasoning that he is qualified for office.

Hillary is just like that. A smiling devil incarnate.

I wish I could game the tax system like Trump, I'd have a ton of cash left at the end of the year. But I'm a working guy and my parents were working people too. I guess special rules apply for people who were born with a silver spoon.

The Norwegian media is basically translating negative Trump articles from various US newspapers.

Welcome dwellers, happy to have you onboard.

REDPILL THE NEWFAGS
DUMP YOUR BEST

Make that headline the next op pic

Trump didn't shrug off his debt, and what sort of logic justifies a nation spending $20 trillion dollars it doesn't have?

wtf guys I heard that the NYTs got away with paying 0 taxes in 2014

That's insane and just shows how much corruption the media gets away with

Trump on the other hand lost a ton of cash in the 90s and wrote a book about how he turned it around! He took a 900k loss and turned it into a 10-billion-dollar business! BIGLY!

I'm proud to say that I stand with Trump and will never read another NYT article again

>investing during a recession is a bad thing
but that is good for america and for trump

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

its very obvious they're CTR. they talk, act and ''''argue'''' like them too. most users on /qa/ was never too active and suddenly delete Cred Forums thread are being spammed, the shills found the board and think they can use it against us

NEXT OP PIC

fucking kek, this has to be a troll pretending to be CTR , not even ctr is that fucking bad hahaha
you get a (you) for making me laugh.

I could actually see that happening.

So is Assange still going to deliver or did he pussy out of giving up the goods too? Why won't he just release the damn documents already?

>there ARE grains of truth about human psychology
>but those grains are the needles in a haystack of sexism
So this faggot admits that Dilbertman is telling the truth. But it's the BAD type of truth so it isn't valid.
Also this faggot uses mixed metaphors because he's dumb.

>They don't have anything dirty on Trump but they're obsessively pushing this tax thing and not listening to any sort of logic or reason.
This is a good thing. Read Rules for Radicals. People are ALREADY tired of this tax shit, especially in the context of the now blatant Federal corruption. They're pushing a negative so hard it becomes a positive.

Good stuff

How long before Trump owns the NYT?

You can stand with him after November when he's lost as well. Enjoy that. I know I certainly will.

I want to believe. I really do. But I won't until I see it with my own eyes.

thank you Norway
You're a good Norway.

> A nation can't shrug off its debt and file for bankruptcy.
Yes but they can refinance. Also there is a tipping point where so much debt is accumulated, that the debtor is actually the one with the leverage, because the lender wants to get paid back, but has no means to enforce.

>mfw its john miller all over again

I have always firmly believed in supporting Hillary Clinton since the start of this year. Why? We need a female president!

However on the issues Trump wins and that's why I've changed my vote for Donald.

We need a wall built to stop illegal immigrants from pouring into our country, we need to start renegotiating our trade deals with countries that take advantage of the USA and suck our money and resources away, and we need a tough policy to protect ourselves against Radical Islamic Terrorism. We cannot allow terrorists or people who are so clearly prone to succumbing to radicalizing to enter our great country. If they enter the United States of America they must be held to a higher standard. Islamic philosophy such as Sharia Law is completely INCOMPATABLE with our Western values! They oppress minorities, women's rights, and kill members of the LGBTQA community! We must stand up to end hatred and violence from pouring into our country!

Another reason I side with Trump is on the economy. I already mentioned renegotiating trade deals but Trump will make the best pivots for helping to rebuild our inner cities, bringing jobs and businesses back from overseas, helping our manufacturing companies thrive which will put millions and millions of dollars back into our economy, and most of all we need a tough and strong negotiator to spearhead the initiative. Donald Trump is the right man for the job. He's a successful businessman who has turned a nearly ~1 billion dollar loss into a 10 billion dollar multinational business.

I trust Trump with the economy and he wins on all of the issues.

I don't like him but he has my vote. America needs Mr. Trump.

WTF she even claps like a puppet. Like, it looks like somebody else is controlling her arms.

Glad to be of service ;_;
MAGA

>TRUMP GENERAL
you have to go back

Cash out all your investments - 401k, savings, etc - and sell any property you have. Now throw that cash, I mean invest that money into a piss poor business that results in a total loss. Congratulations, you've just employed the same "loophole" trump did.

>John Miller leaks tax return
>Trump sues NY Times
>Trump owns NY Times, Mexican billionaire loses entire investment in it.
>Taxes reveal he followed the law
>Hillary has nothing to discuss in next debate

>We need a female president!
Do you really want the first female president to be someone as fucking evil as Hillary Rodham Clinton?

read the rest

Please tell me it was comped or something and that you didn't actually pay to see that shit-flinging monkey kike.

It's true. All of it. Slobs on neetbux

So based

>also the cameraman's orange nike's

god, can't wait to see all of you guys btfo so hard on election day lmao

my erection will be so hard just knowing you bitter little dumb shits got btfo

Go back to Pakistan.
Can't wait til Mother Britain gets rid of you.

Good night, see you tomorrow basement dwellers and 400lb hackers

lmao

what on god's green earth possibly gives you the slightest impression that something like that is ever going to happen?

i don't know whether to laugh at you or to pity you

gosh, this website is such an echo chamber

enjoy your life, dude. stop being so bitter.

remember this post on election day ;)

bye now, sweetheart

UNITY

Hello