There will never be a comfier movie, ever. Let that sink in...

There will never be a comfier movie, ever. Let that sink in. These types of movies will never be made again and simply put they would not be allowed to exist today
>All white cast
>99% strong white male
>Film about the invasion of Europe by mudslims (originally Nazi's but w/e)
>Emphasis on male bonding, honour and comradeship
>No wise cracking black character
>A few smatterings of based white women for us to fall in love with
Should we be glad we have these movies or sad that for us and our children there will never be a film that is made purely for anglos to relate to, in the same fashion as the original star wars films did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWjt6LGhHsI
youtube.com/watch?v=5hJ01jEdyeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oYvWQm8UD0c
youtube.com/watch?v=TpsFWBzDHkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's amazing how Star Wars went from heroic bildungsroman in the originals straight to Mace Dindu THIS IS AGAINST GALACTIC REGULATION PROTOCOL, MUH DEMOCRACAYYYYYY, FASCISM IS BAD! in the prequels

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the rights to the middle earth films ends up being sold and turned into a Marvel type cinematic universe with spin offs and sequals, prequals being shoved down our throats.
I'm hoping the failure of the hobbit slows this down.

I watched an older documentary the other day about the medieval era, and it discussed the invasion of Islam into Europe as a bad thing. I thought to myself, they'd never make this today

Sam was a lucky mother fucker. He got to marry the hot girl-next-door hobbit slut and dick her old-fashioned hairy hatchet wound deep for the rest of their lives. I'll bet hobbit pussy smells awesome too, like pork lard.

This film will be standard after Race War 1 though

Star Wars was always anti-fascism. Nazi Germany was one of the main inspirations for the Empire - hardly surprising, because they were the generic "bad guy" in a lot of the media George Lucas grew up with.

Hobbit pussy is mighty tight

They've also got those giant feet. I'm not one of those people but I would adopt that particular fetish just for her.

>LOTR remake (2035)
>Black Hobbits
>Asian Elves
>Mexican Humans
>Orcs are white viking-like monsters
>Rap music battle scenes

which doc?

>2035
>not as soon as 2020

nah, that'll be in a few years. by 2035, the hordes will have taken over and the knowledge and technology needed to make films will be destroyed/lost.

"The Dark Ages." From the history channel in 2007. They were discussing Charles the hammer Martel, saying he had to remove Islam from Europe. They would never take that tone today

Thanks, I've never seen it so I'll take a look at it.

#RLM
#RebellLivesMatters
#NotAllWookies

>I'll bet hobbit pussy smells awesome too, like pork lard.

What the fuck is wrong with you

t. vegan

First, many, many things.

Second, what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Have you ever been to a proper butcher shop and smelled delicious lard?

The ending of Return of the King ruined the whole trilogy for me. They could only have cut the scene where they all suck each other off, there is no chance they didn't film it.

I think that it was even great that they added the strong female lead and it didnt take away from the movie. Nothing wrong with making a strong female now and then. LotR is the perfect example of that. Éowyn a BEST.

Congratulations, our current media has gotten to you to think comradeship and male friendship is "lol pretty faggy guise!"
You're the reason we will never see these movies made once again and there's always got to be a female stronk lead for the male character to have a case of the "not gays"
Actually fuck that, lets just make them gay now like Star trek

t. Kevin Smith circa 2004
Grow an original thought faggot!

Éowyn was in the books and even more so a strong female character, originally made for to end up with aragorn but he's kind of a dick in the books so tolkien scrapped it.

I AM NO CIS WHITE MALE!

The old El Cid with Charlton Heston, no chance of a film like that being made today.

That hit too fucking close to home man ):

yeah but that fascist stuff was superficial

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?

I'd fug a hobbit desu. It would be like fucking a midget without all the deformity.

Literally nothing wrong

I just don't see why you have to do shit like this. Series is comfy as fuck, the pinnacle of European mythos in the modern era, and you have to bring this degenerate shit into it like a "muh dick" nigger.

One scene with one woman in 3 movies. It's pretty well understood that the only reason this was possible is because it was prophetical. Part of the Witch King of Angmar's inability to be killed by men that and

>not celebrating a white woman killing dindu's and a dindu KANG

Eowyn was badass in the animated version

youtube.com/watch?v=hWjt6LGhHsI

Dude, it's just vagina. It won't hurt you. It doesn't sting like a wasp or bite like a rottweiler. Also, stop pretending you don't want to stick your pork sword in those stubby little hobbit vaginas. Their vaginas probably have some meat on them too. You can grab them and play with them and everything.

what fucking world are you living in? you literally gave me anal cancer.

THE EMPIRE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SHOWN TO BE FASCIST. Princess Leia tells Grand Admiral Moff "The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers"

The good guys are flying beat up old fighter ships, patched together from old junk. The Empire (i.e. Fascists) are law, the have complete dominion over the galaxy, they have the best technology at their disposal. They have a strict, hierarchal power structure, and the Emperor is extremely xenophobic, refusing to give non-humans executive roles. Thrawn would have been a paperboy had Palpatine not died.

It fucking angers me when normies think they can waltz in and talk about SW. No. Fuck off, read some expanded universe and come back slightly less retarded

>European
tolkien was american you fucking idiot

According to Cred Forums Aragorn is a nigger.

>Share the load

Did anyone else notice how cucked those shit Hobbit """trilogy""" movies were? There was nigs and chinks in Laketown.

Just fuck up Tolkien's Middle-Earth.

He was Germanic.

the hobbit movies weren't that bad...just maybe the third one. i blame the studio jews anyways

It's not "the movie" which in and of itself was pretty much a ruin compared to the books. It's "the books", the one every teenager on the planet should have as mandatory reading as Tolkien is the Master and indeed wrote it at a time where the white world was not ashamed to be white.

heh

>Charles Martel

wew lad

It was a good book and the shittiest movie ever except for the cavalry change and even that was imperfect.

Jackson is a hack and turned lotr into faggotry.

also memberberries.

Did any of the star wars depict normal life in the empire?

Luke, I am your autism.

they had there moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hJ01jEdyeQ

First one was surprisingly good (especially the riddle-game with Gollum
Second one was OK, jumped around too much.
Third one was kinda dull except for the scenes with Thorin struggling with his own greed. That was really well-done.

Honestly, the hobbit films could have been a LOT worse. They're not great movies, but they're fuckign masterpieces compared to the star wars prequels. I'm thankful it wasn't unwatchable. Hell, I've even re-watched an Unexpected Journey.

they made martian movie(matt damon) a little while back. it's white as hell.

It wad probably a pretty normal life. You'd probably be pulling a double shift trying to fix a shield generator when some faggot rebels come along and blow your battle station to bits.

you sneaky white devils.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYvWQm8UD0c

Fug, Harrison Ford is a juden? I never knew.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpsFWBzDHkk

I liked the extended one more.

I've rewatched all of them for the extended cuts. and ya, theyre much better than most crap that gets put into theaters now

Shut the fuck up you British Jew faggot. Russia makes these movies every day.

except for the young hip black physics genius who came up with the plan to save him. because theres so many of those right

>All white cast
fuck off, you racist coont

how come hobbit girls weren't crazy for big human cocks? was it common in Bree? did the hobbits have a word like coalburner for their whores?

>lotr was a metaphor of ww2
Except it wasn't. Stop this meme. Tolkien specifically said how much he hated allegory and if anything his books drew upon metaphysical and Traditional concepts while also taking ideas from Germanic and Nordic myths

Logchugging?

What in the extended cuts?

Born in Orange Free State, (now known as South Africa), moved to England at 3.

You quite literally have access to almost all human knowledge at your fingertips and you chose to be retarded.

>2035

Make it Christmas of 2020

longlovers?

ww1 faggot not ww2.
Lets see, Tolkien was a self confessed coward who didn't want to go to war.
Upon the outbreak of ww1 he managed to remain in the uk for another two years getting a degree.
Tolkien may have not liked the allegory but it's there and while not on purpose the lord of the rings and the hobbit drawn on his experience during the war time.

Kys

>the elves jumping over the top of a phalanx
It triggers me how little the fucks who made this movie know about olde tyme war

>Asian elves

I mean, the elves basically were asian already famalam.

Besides that, kill me.

NEVER EVER

>rap music battle scenes

Top kek

LOTR already had several strong female characters though. Only, none of them were shoehorned like SJWs want

What a post

Isn't that "Hamilton"?

>still no lord of the rings anime

What does that sign they're doing mean? French y u not behead these creatures?

the real question is can this golden age be brought back.