Alright Cred Forums, gonna get a big ass dog to protect my house from shitters

Alright Cred Forums, gonna get a big ass dog to protect my house from shitters.

How do I make my dog racist?

You donĀ“t need to. They usually hate mudslims and Googles by nature. They are smarter then you think.

Pls help I don't want my dog to be a coalburner

Dogs naturally hate niggers tbf

But guns work much, much better and you dont have to feed them and clean up the gun's shit and piss all the time.

Give care, love, and affection.
Put him on your lap when you watch the greatest story never told.
Make sure he sees.
That is how you redpill your pooch.

You're not wrong

My dogs naturally go off at blacks, indians and muslims, particularly muslim women. I think it's because they reek of BO.

Dogs naturally hate them. My dog is a rescue and he constantly barks whenever a nigger walks by.

Wouldn't you want to protect you house from any intruders? Why does the dog need to be racist?

The only white home-invaders are on commercials for alarm companies

is preety easy

1 allow your dog to roam free when is around white people.
2 When black people is around, grab him from the collar. This will show him that he needs to attack if you get him loose.
3 if a black persone must enter your home, put him on a leash.

Beat up your dog and show it photos of niggers and tell it there the ones that beat it up

KEK

Dogs tend to hate blacks by default because it's more difficult for them to read facial expressions. It's like when your dog sees a human in the dark, he or she will naturally get defensive because he/she can't make out the facial expression of the person.

I like this idea

lolz

This

My dog will even bark at the TV when there are Googles on there, then she runs around the house looking for them when they walk off screen.

This.
Dogs must guard against everybody.
Besides, do you want your dog to go apeshit when it crosses random blacks while taking it for a walk ?

I don't see the problem with that. And it'll guard against everyone, just guard extra hard against roodypoos.

you treat your dog well, the rest will be naturally developed

do nothing

Dogs can natural scense the threat levels of a google

Sheppards and Hounds are the best google hunters

Good dogs naturally hate niggers. Do not allow them to socialize with blacks and the rest will take care of itself.

My grandpa once made a "white dog".

He had quite a dark employee and made him go hit the dog with a stick.
Then he had his whiteish employees go and serve him food,mostly chicken leftovers and bread things he liked.
After some time he developed a hate against anyone dark, it was quite a pain in the ass to keep your clothes white in the workshop.

getting toys and hide treats/food inside the toy and teach him to attack the toy with a command word do this 2 days in a week never do this everyday and never use the word with just giving him treats by hand.

2 days a week of food in a toy training will make your dog attack anyone by saying that command word he will believe the person is full of treats/food..

i did this with my dog and the motherfuker turned into a killing machine. Later he snap and started to atack random people so i had to put him down...
Poor crazy motherfuker

get an anatolian sheperd theyre absolutely brootal doges

>They usually hate mudslims and Googles by nature
Dogs can smell fear, and googles of every variety give off bad vibes to them. Sandgoogles hate dogs by nature (something about them being "unclean"); and common googles know that the dogs are there to keep them out. Trust your dog, but train him properly; he should know what's up.

Spay her.

I was sitting on a beach in Greece near a stray that was chilling. Every time a google walked past the dog would loose its shit. Funny as fuck

Just get a pit from the pound. A lot of them, even the "strays" have been abused by blacks and be super nice to him.
t. My pound pit goes fucking nuts every time he sees a Google but is chill as shit to any whites person he meets.

Based Mexico! But won't he be aggressive with too many people? Is it aggressive towards dark mexicans and googles, or just googles? I'm mexican, but I can tell most dogs love me more than black people.

Make him watch The Wire and the Lethal Weapon series.

What about russians ?

gif related

Daz rite

To make your dog racist you will need to make the African threat real to it. You need to bring the African male into your home, around your family.

You need the canine to perceive the African not only as an invader in its territory, but as a threat to your loved ones.

Do you have a wife? A daughter? You must allow the African to attack them, physically (wait until they have acted out of line and use thus as punishment) and sexually (otherwise as has been mentioned before on this bored the dog will perceive they were asking for it).

This is what you must do if you want a TRULY racist dog. Like in the Old Days. I wish you well.

Stupid fuck, stop trying so hard to be an edgy queer.
Beating your animal will break its natural instincts.

My Nigger eating machine

No need.
Dogs are natural in this.

But you should learn a thing or two about dogs if this is your first one.

You can't make a dog racist. It will instinctively react violent to shitskins because they are inferior subhumans unworthy of crossing it's territory.

Every dog I've ever had, had a natural aversion towards niggers.

This seems correct, but googles around my area have some pretty disciplined attack dogs (rotts and pits) they can walk without a leash.
If you walk up close to the owner theyll rip your hand off.

>not calling the cops on them for leash laws

>tfw muslims in my building wont even get in the elevator if there's a dog.

when the door closes, a smile of acknowledgement between the owner and I

Yo should have seen my dog when he first time encountered negro.

The other time he reacted like this was when he first time encountered viper.

And not only negroes, whites too with strange intents get checked out.

Today I Learned

My "Zimmerman Defense" warning in training.

I want to get a doggo some times in the next few months. What breed should I get? I'm looking for something big and loyal, but also good around kids and playful.

Most dogs can be raised to be good around kids. And if you play with/train your dog from pup to adulthood, he'll keep that demeanor and obedience.

Id recommend a Saint Bernard for the ultimate playful/loyal companion. I can't attest to their "guarding" capabilities though. I got a German Shepard/Rottweiler mix to raise as a family/protector dog.

I won two cats, how big of a leap can I expect in up-keep?
What is the best way to train them?
Sorry for the questions, just looking for info that isn't some dog website.

>Not having dogs and guns

Guns won't do shit when you're away at work, Googles will just steal them.

dogs are automatically racist, that's what makes them man's best friend

If you get him/her as a pup, which i recommend for ultimate bonding and loyalty, expect a month or so of house training. Take them out at least every 2 hours, wake up at night to do it even. Also look into crate training too, very effective. There are a lot of methods you can use for training but the best seems to be positive reinforcement. As in, reward with a treat to encourage desired behavior.
Also, as far as rubbing their nose in piss/shit when they go inside, thats nigger tier bullshit and completely ineffective. It's entirely on the master for not being aware of the pups inability to hold their urine with such small bladders.

Dare I say it: watch the dog whisperer. The beaner is informed.

That last bit on the nose rubbing is good to know, my grandfather would always do it to his dog.
Thanks for the info. Have a nice night

Most dogs are naturally racist.

Thankfully mine is. She fucking despises them.