youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's already been implemented before.

thanks doc

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Nice vpn fucking leaf

That isn't a fucking excuse leaf

>stop and frisk
Is that basically "hey you I'm gonna frisk you and if I find a weapon and you don't have a concealed carry permit, you're going to jail?" Won't that only affect nogs?

>no gun if on watch lists
If Trump can get some transparency on the No Fly Lists and stuff like that, then it's a good idea and you'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise. Unfortunately, it's only a good idea on paper, because it will always be a slippery slope that will lead to everyone somehow being on a watch list.

>don't buy into liberal fearmongering that Trump will take muh gunz
>don't live in a liberal shithole like NYC; not affected by stop and frisk
We need to lay down the law on these dumb niggers, thinking it's "cool" to shoot cops and rape women.

>Won't that only affect nogs?
Basically yeah. The """problem""" with stop and frisk is that it's "raycis". Because it's racist to not let black people go around murdering people.

>Is that basically "hey you I'm gonna frisk you and if I find a weapon and you don't have a concealed carry permit, you're going to jail?" Won't that only affect nogs?

WOW, you're willing to sell your rights away because of Muh Nogs

>muh transparency?
There's something called due process dumbass.

Can't wait for the day you eat your fucking words faggot

>thinking it will only effect NYC

Why are you people so fucking retarded?

>it's a good idea to strip people of their 2nd amendment right without due process and you'd have to be an idiot to think otherwise

No, it isn't. And it's entirely, absolutely, unarguably %1,000,000,000 unconstitutional.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg

NO HE IS RIGHT BECAUSE HE IS TRUMP AND YOU'RE A KEK DA JOOOS DA JOOOOOOOOOS

why not?

>racism
>What is the 4th amendment

I'm not going to break the law and go around with 38 glocks and sawed off shotguns like the average Tyrone does. If a cop wants to randomly ask me if I've got a gun, he can. And the thing with some of those lists, there is no due process, which is scary, which is why I said it's only a good idea on paper.

>implying I said it would actually be a good idea to implement it

Learn to read, faggots.

It's unconstitutional.

If Trump implements gun confiscation for those on Watch lists I will make it my duty to maim every Trump supporter I can.

>If a cop wants to randomly ask me if I've got a gun, he can.

You make me physically ill, fuck off to Europe where nanny state can """"""""protect"""""""'' you.

When you start with a really, really bad idea and say it's a good one it's very easy for someone to disregard the rest of your post and call you a giant faggot, skipping the next sentence "...on paper".

You're still a dumb faggot anyway because it's not even a good idea on paper. It's not a good idea in any way, shape or form.

>If a cop wants to randomly ask me if I've got a gun, he can.

ayyy lmao

It is unconstitutional. Full stop. Like it or not so are concealed carry permits, so is denying felons their right to bear arms. Every one has a right to defend their own life.

how can it be unconstitutional if it's done after the constitution?

What a relief, hello old Cred Forums.

I was starting to lose all hope in this board.

Filtered

Honestly I'm a 3 month old new fag. Right is right.
Say someone from Cred Forums ass fucks my 10yr old and I find it and decide to take matters into my own hands. I wouldn't begrudge that fag for shooting back at me when I decided to go unconstitutional on his ass and shoot up his mom's house. If expect him to defend his life. As is his right.

the truth

Triples confirm. Carry the torch friend

>can't handle the truth
.>filters

LMAOing @ ur life