Yfw shitkicking rednecks living in double wides in rural Arkansas making $25k a year working at Walmart paid more taxes...

>yfw shitkicking rednecks living in double wides in rural Arkansas making $25k a year working at Walmart paid more taxes since 1995 than Donald Trump and they're still voting for him so he can cut taxes on the rich even more and give them more loopholes
>they actually think the wealth will trickle down
>they actually think the rich will reinvest their money back into the economy and not park it directly offshore in the Caribbean
can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw you found out Donald Trump has an accountant

Wtf I hate tax now!

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

RIGHT

WING

RETARDS

EVERY

thanks doc

FUCKING

TIME

When Hillary wins will she make it legal to kill anyone stupid enough to vote for Trump?

Did DNC do anything for the poor in the last 8 years?

hopefully they kill themselves on election night when trump gets demolished

>DNC

kek

Yeah 15 million jobs fuckhead.

lol, you're a cute little leaf! =D

>top 0.1 getting a .0001 tax cut is gonna be the end of the world.

Basic math tell me that's a horseshit graph designed for stupid people, like yourself 0bama's leaf.

>pic

I know there are alot of Bosnians and Albanians in Canada, how much do they get payed to post?
Genuinely asking.

You mean splitting full-time jobs into multiple part time jobs to avoid giving employees healthcare and adding more food and bartender service jobs? That's the kind of backbone prosperous economies are built from

Part time jobs ain't something to be proud of, guy.

>top 0.1 getting a .0001 tax cut is gonna be the end of the world.
>getting a .0001 tax cut

They're getting a 20% tax cut which is worth trillions you fucking right wing retard. You just proved OP's point lol.

>part time jobs
>also includes people not working but looking for work, including other types of employment where people arent actually working.

If so many jobs have been added, why is unemployment so high, why are there more people on foodstamps and assistance than ever? hmmmmmmm

95% of Obama job creation has been full time. Even your own chart shows that.

Why does your chart end in 2012? What kind of a fucking right wing retard are you?

It's current year October 2016.

>Damn dems have less people voting this time then ever and holy fuck look at the the Reps voting
>we gotta try and get some more people to our side
>I KNOW I'VE GOT IT LETS CALL THEM FUCKING STUPID FUCKERS AND THEN BELITTLE THEM THIS WILL SURE GET MORE PEOPLE TO VOTE AGAINST DRUMPF
Do Libs ever think?

You mean people who make $20k a year won't save millions of dollars on their taxes?

being rich won't save you from the shitskin flood

>
If so many jobs have been added, why is unemployment so high,

It isn't. 15 million jobs have been added, 95% of which are full time, and real unemployment is 4.9%.

Why do you right wing retards always lie about and trash your own country?

All time high job openings and you right wing retard Trump voters still can't get a fucking job.

Job openings soar to all-time high of 5.9 million in July
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07

Clinton's model also has negative growth for the country. Good luck with that plan.

>You mean splitting full-time jobs into multiple part time jobs

LOL AHAHAHAH ARE YOU ACTUALLY SO RETARDED THAT YOU THINK THIS HAPPENED?

95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

Please provide evidence showing an explosion of part time jobs under Obama.

PROTIP: YOU CANNOT