How did Hillary manage to slaughter Trump in the first debate?

How did Hillary manage to slaughter Trump in the first debate?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/upi-poll-donald-trump-2-hillary-clinton-nears-50-percent-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>poor attempt at correcting the record

I hope they cut your shekel budget, Schlomo Cucklestein.

Lester the debate molester realized hillary was in danger and started pounding him with important debate questions like "Why are you racist?" and "Why do you hate women?"

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>shillary won first debate
>every online poll said the don one

Didn't go on the offensive nearly as hard as he could have. Hard to blame him since it was a two on one "debate" but thats why.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/upi-poll-donald-trump-2-hillary-clinton-nears-50-percent-support/

>buh buh buh s-she won!

lol, they're still crying about it.

>Online polls
>Not being swarmed with the Cult of the Orange-skinned Savior

>buh buh buh buh those polls aren't real!

Hilarious, salty butt hurt.

Wow, making fun of someone else's skin color.
Tolerant Sweden at it again

Trump went in way too passive. He got lucky though, the moderation was so ridiculous it fed into the public distrust of the media which helps him. I considered it a tie but they're going to tighten things up with moderation next time and he needs to have his shit sorted out

She only had 2 questions directed at her.

>literally one poll (Buzzfeed) was botted, and it was very obvious for comedic effect
>every other poll was just voted on by regular people

Trump supporters are planning to rig the actual elections by... GOING OUT TO VOTE!

Send this to the FBI!!!

>muh every online poll

40 years of political experience but jokes on her. Trump is a loudmouth but he's not opening the floodgates fir shitty brown people so Trump will win. 8 years of king Nigger and you think white men want more of this shit? Nah

>muh polls!

Are you implying that 10-100 people on Cred Forums voting a few times even put a dent into polls that saw upwards of 800,000 voting in them?

Do you any idea how retarded you look right now?

After the debate did you hate hillary more or less? Checkmate motherfucker get into 4d chess.

Shilter "won" the debate because she was conscious and had help from the black guy who replaced Brian Williams.

>HE WON HE WON HE WON HE WO-
national and state polls show she has gained since
>*plugs ears* HE WON HE WON HE WON

k

She's very pretty, who is she?

I love her smile.

>slaughter
You have a vivid imagination. Trump unperformed but saying that one btfo the other is complete bullshit.
Fuck off newfag, nobody on Cred Forums ever takes online polls seriously.

>10-100 people

get on incognito and fire up those scripts boys! bro i was here that night, it wasnt 10 people and it wasnt only american voters. it was worldwide poll spamming and if you were just a tiny bit honest for once in your life youd admit that. unless you werent here that night and are just shitposting.

Remember when she gained in national and state polls after the disastrous DNC? Remember when some retarded poll said she would take Texas?

It's all a scam, user. Look at this image and tell me that the polls make sense.

Holly Michaels

>Implying anyone would do more than 10 votes without a bot
>Implying Shillary wouldn't use a bot

Hello yes where is proofs
Telling people to use scripts means shit if there's no evidence

>>Implying anyone would do more than 10 votes without a bot

The losers that support Trump on this board definitely would.

Trump talked to much. He took every piece of bait that Lester threw out. Hillary on the other hand, shut down any accusations against her by just blowing them off without giving them any real recognition.

Hate to say it, but you can tell she really did prepare well the week leading up to it

>Holly Michaels
Thank you man, my dick thanks you too.

Trump could had debated better but its still a fact that Holt touched her with kid gloves, simple as that

When will these delusional idiots admit defeat? I'll probably stick around this site once the election's over just to see how bad the denial is.

This.

Polls are rigged/shit and Hillary will get destroyed on election day. Only way she wins is by rigging the election. The turnout for Trump will be so big that if they rig the election it will be obvious. And if it's obvious they rig the election America is going to be over with.

>What went wrong?
Trump seems to do poorly when attacking Hillary. e.g. She looks like she has no stamina. He needs to rewatch how bernie debated her and learn from that. Talk about the paid for speeches, about her deleted emails. About how she constantly lies. But don't go beyond facts and reason.

He needs to maintain that he will be a great leader, a better leader than Hillary. I really like how he talked about his temperament and when the crowd mocked him he maintained his cool.

He needs to talk more about how America is being strong armed by other nations and how he is the only one who can do anything about it.

He needs to remind the people that he can't be bought unlike other candidates. He needs remind people as president he would never lie or deceive the American people. i.e. I've released my taxes and audits because I want to be the kind of president who has nothing to hide unlike others.

He needs to remind everyone he is the right man for the job and that its about time America has a leader leading her and not another diplomat who is all talk and no action.

Teleprompter or ear piece. Go back and listen to her talk. She is slow and robotic as if she were either repeating short sentences spoken in her ear or reading responses for a screen. I believe it was an earpiece personally. Compare how she spoke in the debate compared to any interview or rally and you will see what I mean.

Fuck that dirty cunt straight to prison.

Nah, it was actually much more heinous and stupid.

She got a list of all possible questions Hillary would be asked by the moderator, then she rehearsed scripted answers over and over again to prepare.

If you watch the debate you can see how Hillary never EVER answers anything Trump says. She just awkwardly smiles and says "g-go to my website to fact check Trump..." because she literally cannot answer because that wasn't in the script. Lester Holt's questions were all easy questions and were all answered with fake-sounding one-liners ("zingers" is what the MSM was told to call them) so that she'd sound quick.

this cartoon

He didn't prepare and took bait. This put him on the defensive, where he couldn't effectively attack Hillary.

Had he pretended her jabs never existed ("I won't even dignify her lies with a response"), he would have had time to lay into her

Trumps only job was to not appear mysogynistic yelling racist litelarry hitler, as he was portrayed in media. he needs to convince undecided voters, no pander to pol kiedies waiting for le epic stumping.

Trump went on the defensive, bragging about the Trump Org

The first 30 mins he was great

>every online poll
>online time's pol
Nice one, your evidence disproves your own claim. :^)

Lester Holt. Neither of them can deal with hostile moderator.

However Trump has no excuse to not have a way to do it. He too went on incoherent rambles when he had the chance to slam clinton.

literally "hurr i cant hear you" the post
reddit really has ruined this board.

>my crooked polls are better than your crooked polls

jesus christ

I tell you what, this election is hilarious.

You have the multiple degree liberals working hard for a candidate that wants to raise taxes on them. Quite literally the definition of useful idiots.

You have the Trumptards that want change so bad, they're willing to shill as hard as they can wherever they can.

If there were a more independent and free country on the planet.. I'd move there. Until then, I'll eat some popcorn and enjoy the show.