High School history teacher here. The board is trying to essentially give me a script to read from for my classes...

High School history teacher here. The board is trying to essentially give me a script to read from for my classes, a script with extra emphasis on the Holocaust. What do I do? I've been redpiling kids for over five years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic#Political_turmoil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I should also mention that I clearly state that the gas chamber they show at Auschwitz is fake.

a student must have ratted you put. I hope you have good job security, and or pay into your Union.

Does america even believe in unions?

Before reading it, simply tell them that your bosses are forcing you to read it to them. When you're done add, "This, class, is a perfect example of propaganda."

Fucking retard

Discuss the communist revolutions the Jews attempted in the Weimar Republic. Specifically how that might have lead to the Holocaust.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic#Political_turmoil

Another thing to bring up is the allied bombing of Germany leading to the lack of food and supplies in the camps.

Do not outright deny the holocaust, give your students little tidbits that plant the seeds of doubt against the narrative. Psyops the little shits.

>Choosing a profession where you're basically forced to toe the propaganda line

how much do you like your job man
about to get a degree in history, thinking about looking into teaching in the future
what else do you have to do to get a HS teaching position or should i try to get a job in a college, please make this thread about me

This desu desu

>What do I do?
Really simple senpai, had a world history teacher my sophomore year with the same dilemma
What you do is you teach whatever the fuck you want and see as important for growing up to know, then you have extra side quizzes every week or two with 5-10 questions pertaining and covering the bullshit the board wants you to.
Make it an extra 3-5% of their grade and the kids can use it if they need an extra boost to their overall %(tell them this that way if they do bad they don't feel like shit)
When the board or whoever the fuck reviews you or looks over your shoulder hand them those short quizzes and they can't do a god damn thing because as far as the county is concerned quizzes = the kids are learning.
It'll work I promise
t. someone who spent two semesters as a sophomore in high school learning about Mesopotamia and the Akkadians instead for the holohoax or any other kike pushed "history"

Hope you die in a school shooting soon.

It's the end of your career op.

Something along these lines and pleas describe what an awful and outright shitty political system the Bolsheviks implemented and how many people the murdered as well.. Also show how Germany was fucked over for WW 2 and how most nations and people contributed to WW2 and its fallout.

The holocaust is shitty and all and the Jews being targeted for destruction, but showing how fucking shitty the communist were really shows what the Germans were essentially fighting in Europe.

Also show how the ottomans genocides the Armenians, history seem to gloss over that point and goes full on "muh Jews" while marginalizing this event.

>be me
>young grasshopper
>about to be woke to the red pill
>go to class
>teacher goes on about how the jews were genocided and we should be guilty
>remember reading online about jews controlling the world, illuminati etc
>ask teacher why the jews control everything
>Everyone looks at me, shocked
>outed for the remainder of high school for being a racist nazi

God bless 'Murica.

Yeah.....
Unions literally control 90% of all industrialized and assembly line labor in the Northeast
And what's worse as we are basically at commie levels of it now
The government can't lower a union worker's wages, a corporation can't fire someone who's in a union unless they broke the rules(which means when they have to cut people union members are exempt)
When they do break the rules and get fired the union the person belongs to highers a lawyer and fucks the company in court for months until they give in
Unions in the US are like the mob and just like the original mafia in the 20's they push the local, state, and even national government around and they've erected laws to keep them from suffering any consequences from it.
Got the union worker's indoctrinated too, muh dad was in the union and they kept him in a job when times were hard so fuck you if you hate unions. Its fucking lunacy
Look up Scott Walker and you'll learn everything you need to know about how fucked unions are, Man has balls of steel to have gone up against the fuckers like he has

How about you tell the board to go fuck itself

If you're the kind of teacher that does his job well and is popular among the students they can't possibly fire you

My old high school history teacher presented his class as a research class. It was the students job to figure out the truth using the best sources available.

Essentially, it was managing data to tell a story. He would then scrutinize the data and grade the student based on a scale that he was using since the '50s, most of it was just memorizing dates and events. Everyone loved/feared him including his bosses.

Debate and opinions were not allowed in his history class, if you wanted that you had to join his elective class on civics.

>civics
God damn shame the government gutted that out of public school

I've realized I fucking hate teachers

my roommate is a teacher, used to be a really cool guy. I don't know what happened. all of his teacher friends act the same way. nonstop virtue signaling and attempting to out-liberal each other

yesterday he literally threw a bitchfit because I ordered a $22 pizza and handed the guy $40 (i.e. an $18 tip)

something about how many of his students are struggling financially and dont get enough to eat

so I asked if he wanted to take a couple slices of pizza to them on Monday. he said no

then him and his gf (who is also a teacher) started whispering to each other, presumably about me

>and is popular among the students they can't possibly fire you
>Students opinions of a teacher
>Mattering
Lean on Me is not how school works son

80% of teachers are liberals
60% of teachers do it because they want to help teach kids
70% of teachers are shit people
Its just automatic mang
My gf is a teacher and she hated pretty much all of her co-workers which is why she switched to a private school

yes, all teachers are OCPD cunts who should be reviled and taken out back.

they have shamelessly committed themselves to lives of lies and mindless repetition

the professorial wannabes are the worst (who can't get into big universities) because they'll go after those clearly more intelligent than themselves

hahahahaha wtf mate, pull ya head in and get some new mates fcs.

>bitch about giving a guy who makes most of his income in tips a large tip

You need a new roommate.

Do you not have tenure?

Most teachers in my opinion are utter shit.

Brainwashed cunts (most of them women too) who feel the urge to torture you with endless piles of homework studying useless propaganda shit to indoctrinate you into a 9-5 lifestyle with bullshit atheist beliefs.

It's mostly the women too, the few male teachers I've had have a semblance of how stupid the system really is, my English teacher one of them, he encouraged us to write our own literature and allowed me to write my book instead of doing normal class assignments as a grade, he was great, but the women are fucking crazy and stupid.

>9th grade
>Time to learn about World War 2 and what caused it and solution

I spent 6 months going to sociology class (gets switched to history in 9th grade but same teacher) and not even an inch of truth was spoken.
>Not what caused it
>What ended it
>What countries was involved

Instead
we spent 6 months talking about the holocaust with A4 papers hanging around the walls showing jews in camps.
We learned how they were persecuted
and my teacher kept saying
>I'll tell you all about what lead up to it
Never happened
Instead it turns out this guy realized he could sit on his ass talk about the holocaust and get paid because no one will object it because "nazism".

Our exam was literally a quiz and some questions about the holocaust.
He gave us a 3 pager a week before the finals so we could answer the quiz

absolute madman outsheckled the system

my sister is a teacher and is pretty redpilled, not politically, but moreso to the fucked way that we teach kids things. I suppose shes a language teacher though so doesn't get the same pressure.

It does matter.

I had a teacher that had a running joke where he would turn around and ask "someone has a question? Or is someone just flipping me off?" Then he would raise his middle finger and tell the whole class to go fuck itself.

He was an abrasive dick but he dished out banter like nobody else and he was absolutely passionate about teaching civics and law, and was an incredible lecturer.

He was a well known drunkard as well. He was the kind of guy you would expect to get fired in an instant, but the only reason I could figure that he wasn't was because he was extraordinarily popular with all the students and faculty alike.

you don't get it, some of the shit I hear him say is appalling. I could write a fucking book

he's a vegetarian, and a student asked him if he would eat meat if the only other option was starving. he said he would rather just starve than hurt an animal

he also told me one day that at the end of class, he just laid down on the floor. the student asked wtf he was doing, and he just said "go to your next class"

I'm not talking about them being weird, I'm talking about them being brainwashed.