I bet no one here even heard of Trump before he started his campaign to become a president

I bet no one here even heard of Trump before he started his campaign to become a president.

Shame Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzoqTiTimPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Fuck off Sven

donald trump was well known before he ran for president

>I bet no one here even heard of Trump before he started his campaign to become a president
Nigger what???
Donald Trump was the King of New York before he ran for pres.

Trump is a celebrity dumb fucking muslim

Yes but not that many people here knew about him until he started the campaign

Fuck off Mark, I watched the first season of The Apprentice

Go burn your own neighborhoods down, nigger.

Donald Trump was one of the most televised businessmen in America even before his presidency. If anything more people knew Trump more than they did Hillary.

Trump has been famous for decades, what are you talking about?

he also was going to run in 2000 election but backed out before people could vote

He's been known as Mr.Greedy Businessman ever since Tupac namedropped him back in 1992

I think most Europeans heard his name for the first time when Mac Miller made that song with his name as the title. At least, that's how I got to know him for the first time, and that was several years ago.

Slide this bullshit thread.

Nope, I've seen him before in the first episode of american dad by seth mcfahlberg. It was also the last episode I watched

Even before that desu, look up his 1988 interview on Oprah

You're an idiot I supported Trump when he ran for president in 1988

hes been an american cultural icon for like what 5 decades? wtf are you talking about hes been a household name for decades

Trump literally hosted one of the most watched series on tv for the longest time, also if you want that fucking faggot Trudeau you can have him.

Do you guys know why it had declining ratings every year though? I've watched clips from it and I liked it, so I wonder why.

Nigga Im from new york, literally everyone in the US knows who he is, I would imagine everyone in the world knows who he is

He's been famous here since the 80s. Even earlier in New York.

1/10, try again Sven.

Fuck of Sven.

He even did a cameo in Home Alone. The guy has been an icon my entire life. I was born in 79.

Even if people didn't know about the apprentice or even know him by name the whole "You're fired" joke was internationally prevalent. Thinking back on it, it's almost strange how many times I heard it when I was traveling in foreign countries. Plus, I'm pretty sure he was also famous for the whole golf courses thing

he's been a media personality in the US for a long time, but I can imagine not hearing about him outside of the US

youtube.com/watch?v=XzoqTiTimPA

bump

He was that rich guy in the middle from The Apprentice.

If I pull that off will you die?

i've known of trump for twenty years. he was in little rascals

Hello CTR