How can we solve the manlet issue that is a plague in our society?

How can we solve the manlet issue that is a plague in our society?

If you're tall, breed with a tall girl. If you're a manlet, don't breed at all.

Nutrition, exercise, and when that fails, eugenics and CRISPR.

I never understood this height meme. Then again I'm not a manlet.

By convincing women that lanklets dont have small penises.

Alternatively you could make fun of tall girls by saying they have XXX syndrome.

Liken them to genetically inferior downs syndrome kids.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm 5"10 do I need to kill myself?

>plague in our society?
wait what?
aren't people getting taller and taller?
Also
>insulting someone for something he has no control over

Going trans is the suggestion in that case if i understand correctly.

When's the last growth spurt? I'm 18 so perhaps I might grow still?

Stretch therapy. Catch em and stretch em.

Don't tall women face the same problems that manlets do? Who the fuck wants to be with a woman that is the same height as you and your friends?

They can be a good fuck if they don't have weird proportions, but I could never see myself with a woman over 5'10

5"7 here, should I just go start hormones and start crossdressing [spoiler] more often [/spoiler]

how old are you?

KEK THREAD

19, haven't grown since I was 14/15

Im 1,89m and that's okay being under 1,85m is manlet.

If you are really worried about your height then you are a faggot whos over thinking things. One of my friends is 5 ft 5 and he gets laid by more hot girls than most of my taller friends. Hes average looking, he just doesnt give a shit about "durr some women dont like me". Yeah sure, some women wont want you if you are short, but who gives a fuck, there are also some women who will. A girl doesnt care about your height, but she cares about you caring about your height.

Stop fucking whining, do you think that people such as uncle Adolf, Napoleon or Putin were always crying themselves into sleep for being under 6 feet?
It's not your height that makes you unattractive, it's your insecureness. Same problem with retards who are obsessed with dick sizes.

We're insulting niggers too you know...

Well, you're fucked desu. I can't see you growing at that age.

Grow

>muh trolling

All of this manlet shit is fucking Cred Forums trolling

Anyone here who is actually short reading this, don't believe this garbage.

Nice nigger image too op faggot

Why do so many anons think short height was an evolutionary mistake?

this

Most of the time its bitterness and desperation that dries up a pussy. Its true that manelts start off disadvantaged, but then they turn around and make it worse for themselves.

Have fun with your back, knee, and hip problems you god damn circlejerking trees.

I hit a growth spurt at around 18, I was 5'11 at 18 and next thing I know I'm 6'2 when I bothered measuring myself years later. Don't lose hope just yet, feed yourself proper nutrition

Manlets, when will they learn?

How tall are your parents?

>circlejerking trees

Back to PuaHate you go!

And what does this have to do with Cred Forums...?

If you're a manlet, there's always going to be someone shorter than you.

If you're a lanky cunt, there's always going to be somebody taller than you.

Sure, your height will limit your dating pool. But it isn't a sentence to wizard-hood.

My mom is 5'3 and my dad is 5'11.

Oh shit. I-I think. i think im gonna go now...
ekhm.. have fun Cred Forums

If you can prove to me that being taller than average is in anyway beneficial to your ability to survive within our world I'll not have children.

Or, you know, if taller people are so superior you could just wipe out all the short people forcefully.

This

You must have some giant ancestors then. My mum is 5 "3 and my dad is 5"11, I hope I grow like you did, I would like to be 6" at least.

Being tall and being short both have their different advantages and disadvantages.

Yeah but niggers steal and kill and rape. Manlets are just short.

Incel PuaHater spotted

>Inb4 someone posts that collage of statistics "proving" that lanklets are superior

All you fucking height-posters have to be kikes.

men stop growing at 25

Women don't want to be with a man that is shorter than them, so tall people have access to a wider reproductive range. Manlets can still get with shortstacks, it's just a more limited range.

It's not really that complicated. Think about the media you see. Can you think of a single relationship in TV or Movies where the man was shorter than the woman and it wasn't played for laughs?

>be 5'7 in army, shooter in tank
>your commander of crew is ~6'3
>he is suffering as fuck in that small steel coffin
>mfw you're comfy as fuck

6'3'' mustardrace reporting in

No, height makes you unattractive

Being insecure about your height makes you even less attractive

You cannot and will not cancel out your unattractive height by simply not caring. Whether you care or not, other people will force it on you.

You stop growing once your bones fuse, which can happen at different ages

Girls be 210 talking bout "I love skinny guys" bitch you're fat as fuck

>Imagine the outrage if someone typed this

I was a skinny as fuck (110 lbs at 5'11), I started lifting and eating a lot and eating well (4000-5000 cal per day) at around 18, I think that may have helped too. I hope you get a nice growth spurt

>Although most of growth takes place before the age of 18, many men will keep growing until they are 21 years old. In some exceptional cases, the man may continue growing until he is 25 years old. After this point, the man is at the tallest height that he will ever reach.

Are you seriously going with the media on this?

The media that spends its entire time social engineering our society with all kinds of ridiculous propaganda?

What if I told you that I've dated more tall girls than girls shorter than me and that in reality, while there is absolutely a preference for taller men amongst women, it's not an absolute.

I don't see any absolute advantage. Not within our society. I can succeed. I can reproduce with a healthy woman of decent genetics. I can do anything anyone else can on average... Again what exactly is so bad about being short?

this feel but on a submarine,
feels good to never hit head on pipes

>tfw you gotta be 5"6 or below to be a fighter pilot
feelsgood brehs

>Mfw 5'8" king of the manlets

Feels breddy ok actually.

10'6 reporting in
get out of my planet idort

You're starting from a disadvantage, but its still up to you whether or not you make it worse by acting like a bitter little faggot.

Its a big world. There is always going to be somebody shorter than you. Or you can focus on being successful and fucking whoever you want.