Predict the next 10 years of society or you're're mother will die in her sleep tonight

Predict the next 10 years of society or you're're mother will die in her sleep tonight.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Decline.

Fuck Hillary and fuck black people

Britannia returns to rule the waves.

Nuclear war 6.18.18. Western nations and most of Asia are reduced to ashes. Humanity regresses at least 200 years. Cred Forums finally enjoys the happening while being instantly carbonized. Africa remains the same.

some serious shit where nobody wins

Continued decline of the West.

liberals take over and white males are executed in the streets

the good years are ahead of us

it all comes tumbling down

>you're're
you won't have a role in it

Trips of truth

What did you mean by this?

Only good things to come

Trump-America ushers in a new era of empire.

>2017: race war
>2018: race war
>2019: end of race war, we win
>2020: right wing governments in every Western nation consolidate their power
>2021: Fortress Europe is established, following the ideas laid down by Oswald Mosley
>2022: Peace in the West, the free market having been freed from special interests is booming
>2023: Major Islamic attack on Greece, Fortress Europa's first line of defence. 10th Crusade begins with the swift recapture of Constantinople
>2024: The war rages on, Western Forces are mopping up Turkish resistance and are preparing to march on the Holy Land
>2025: Blitzkreig all through the Middle East, Sunnis BTFO
>2026: Middle-East consolidated as a single Christian nation, an extension of Europe

trump wins

Civil war in France
AfD will win in Germany
UK will leave the EU
Islam will most likely be either removed or the muslims will be socially ostracized until they fit in

>conquering muslims
Why? Literally just send them back and use the middle east as a containment for muslims.

Trump and right wing ideology will become tolerated by the mainstream for a good 6 years, and then there will be a leftist resurgence and the final endgame happenings because of it.

>Not getting rid of Muslims entirely

Why not?

I think the text 10 years of society will be

>economy booms
>America becomes great
>Society becomes healthier.

Some events will happen.

This is my dream.

Here's a prediction, OP will suck cock for next 10 years

Chaos and division in the west, water wars in the ME and africa, mass migration driven by populations reaching critical mass and changing climates, a huge amount of conflict, but no "war"

All losers like OP will perish

>I am mother will die in her sleep tonight
makes no sense tbhq user

also Trump will MAGA and a happening beyond anything we've seen since 1929 will unfold when DB croaks

Memes will rule politics

destruction

Trump wins, buys us some time to get our shit together. Federal government is drastically reduced in size, business booms from fewer regulation, private companies can into space.

Trump wins. Op is still a fag

the muslims will strave 2020. 60-80% of food imports are by europe and the us.
we are fucked you feed us mama white culture.

he well come.

something happens

السويد يصبح خلافة جديدة

Also, bicycling becomes primary means of transportation after OPEC fucks us over

TOP KEK

Best case scenario: Trump pulls through on his promises and America enters a new golden age while leftism declines. Nationalist parties take power throughout Europe and bring immigration down to near 0. Trump paves the way for the Republican party to become increasingly nationalist. A nationalist party could also rise on its own, but this is unlikely. Civic nationalism is also much more likely to become mainstream, ethno-nationalism will likely remain a small but present minority. Trump forms an alliance between the USA, Russia, Korea, Japan, and India in order to contain China. Nationalism also leads to a rebirth of Christianity in the west, while Islam is closely monitered.

depends. If Trump wins, I think we'll have relative peace. If Hillary wins...I don't know. I think the government is already beyond saving. It's too large, spending too high. Either way, if Trump cuts as much as he says he will, we'll be in for people shitting on him for a good 8 years or so. People are too reliant on the government for everything, and the weening process will be long and slow. provided it doesn't get reset in 4-8 years during the next elections. Shit kinda sucks lads. best to focus on yourself and your own finances. we gotta go and try to be happy lads