Trump discredits irrefutable evidence of climate change as conspiracy. Why should I vote for him?

Trump discredits irrefutable evidence of climate change as conspiracy. Why should I vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=anthropogenic climate change&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCvs_8l73PAhWj24MKHcoZBGQQgQMIJTAA
geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/arctic-sea-ice-annual-minimum-ties-second-lowest-on-record
youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4oc5xr/reminder_that_trump_is_a_climate_change_denier_50/
vox.com/2016/6/9/11895578/donald-trump-climate-change
time.com/4345367/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course/
sciencealert.com/earth-s-co2-levels-just-permanently-crossed-a-really-scary-threshold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Hillary won't do anything about it either way unless it somehow enriches her. At least Trump is honest.

can I see this irrefutable evidence please?

Thinking any politician actually believes in climate change

He built a wall at his Irish Golf Course to fend off rising tides so it's not like he's in denial. He just doesn't believe that making bullshit international agreements that do nothing but kneecap our country will actually do anything to change the way the earth's constantly changing climate while also pandering to the republican base.

thanks for the correction, doc

Double that, where is the sauce?

Because there is nothing anyone is going to do to fix it so who cares? Are we just going to stop the global economy to save the planet? Are corporations more concerned with their future profits or the planet's future climate? The only way to save the planet is for us to absolutely decimate modern society.

> irrefutable evidence
Where is it?

I'm sorry that the truth is inconvenient for you ;^)

>At least Trump is honest

You mean beside when he denied he ever said it was a Chinese conspiracy? Or the thousands of other lies he's told during the campaign? You're a delusional tard.

nice evidence

nice argument

Polar Ice caps are melting, rising sea levels and hurricanes hitting places deemed impossible to hit because of the planetary wind movement is all a natural occurrence right?

This

>Trump discredits irrefutable evidence of climate change as conspiracy. Why should I vote for him?

because even if its is true, leftist and liberals will take your money and use it to enrich themselves rather than fix the problem.

so either way you are fucked:

its true:
with democrats: you lose your money and race dies out
with republicans: you dont lose your money and the race still dies out

its a lie:
with democrats: you lose your money and nothing changes since it was a lie
with republicans: you dont lose your money and nothing changes since its a lie

so you see, regardless of whether climate change is true or not, voting for donald is still the best chocie

I'm starting to believe the average pol user is a 16 year old high school dropout unable to vote

>Why should I vote for him?

Because climate change is a red herring and a scam. Nobody's buying it anymore.

This is it? No evidence?
C'mon fattie, make a little more effort with your trolling.

>what is the little ice age

A lot of Republicans believe the earth was created 6000 years ago, which correlates with whenever a republican is POTUS, our economy seems to take a downturn.

With Trump its guaranteed there will be a collapse.

>Trump discredits irrefutable evidence of climate change as conspiracy.
Becuase the 'irrefutable evidence' is coming from people who don't get paid unless they claim the evidence is irrefutable...
And it's actually a conspiracy.

>Tl;dr
Stop being a moran and conflating catastrophic climate change with climate change.
Educate yourself.

That implies you actually think Hillary is more honest than Trump. The one who is delusional would be self-explanatory should that be the case.

Something I realized a few days ago. Globalization=pollution from developing country's lack of regulation
Nationalism=1st world products made with first world regulations taking care enviroment

Still waiting for the "irrefutable evidence".

"Climate scientists" have been making alarmist claims since the 70's

First they said there was going to be another ice age.
But their predictions were bullshit.
Then they said there was going to be runaway global warming and when reality did not match up with their predicted models they started calling it climate change.

As if climate has not been continuously changing for billions of years.

They have been wrong so many fucking times that they just call it climate change now, so no matter what happens, they can just say look climate is changing - we told you so.

It is fucking ridiculous.

There will not be a feedback loop that causes runaway global warming because of CO2.

CO2 is now at 400ppm. When the earth was at 5,000ppm with much higher average temperatures, there was no feedback loop and the earth was covered in dense jungles and forests.

I did not happen under those conditions why the fuck would it now?

If if we kept on burning fossil fuels at the current rate for the next 600 years we would still not get close to 5,000ppm.

The earth is actually CO2 starved compared to other points in history when life was abundant and population and species explosions occurred because the such favorable conditions.

I never claimed that. She's more competent, but they're equally dishonest, dumb faggot.

>The only way to save the planet is for us to absolutely decimate modern society
I don't see a problem with this

Kaczinskian Death Squads when

The earth used to be both colder and warmer than it currently is now.
Therefore it must have changed.

>She's more competent

At starting wars, maybe.

>Libya, Syria

Newsflash. The climate is always changing and no one ever denied it.

it's not hard

scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=anthropogenic climate change&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCvs_8l73PAhWj24MKHcoZBGQQgQMIJTAA

you guys are worse then liberals when it comes to muh feels

It has always been changing.

that doesn't mean carbon doesn't effect the temperature

>Some people take the bible literally therefore climate change is real

Brilliant

Exactly. Which is why climate change is a meme.
Faggots just conflate catastrophic climate change with actual climate change.

Don't. Vote for Jill Stein. The Dems & Repubs are both the same fucking party. It's the rich ogliarchy. Fuck both parties.

Had some of the best weather the last few year that i have ever seen on kentucky desu... we have been breaking record for how cool it has been here. What ever we are doing we need to keep it up. Love the cool sumer nights

First they say it's global warming. Then people tell them that their winters are harsher and summers colder. Then they conveniently say "well it's not really global warming but climate change".
To the question if they knew than the climate has always changed they have no answer than: You're just a mad republican racist denying science.

>A lot of Republicans believe the earth was created 6000 years ago

no they dont, they are repeating religious scripture to get christian votes, thats it. you really think that they were all smart enough to become millionaires and powerful politicians but also take the bible literally?

come on bro, if you want to play with the big boys you gotta use your brain some, this shit is like politik 101.

>whenever a republican is POTUS, our economy seems to take a downturn.

economies move in cycles and the political affiliation of the president does not have as much influence as you would think.

many of the bullshit laws that lead to a housing bubble (and subsequent CDO miss pricing) only occured because bimbo dicking bill signed into law the Community Reinvestment Act, which let banks lend millions of dollars to retards that could not pay it back.

he also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. this is what led to AIG and Lehman collapsing.

bill clinton is at least 10x more responsible for the 2008 collapse than GW was.

I work in this industry for a living, I know a lot more than you do about this issue.

>With Trump its guaranteed there will be a collapse.

Not true, the CIA will kennedy him before it ever gets that far

not at this rate ţbh

You can't even spell moron kek just kys

"Climate change" is nonsense. The government just wants more power over the people, as usual.

The ice sheets are growing by over 85 billion tons per year (source: NASA), which is why they even changed it from "global warming" to "climate change".

Look Cletus, take an earth science course before discussing anything involving climate change

Right you never claimed it. You just implied it. The question in OP was why he should vote for Trump. If the answer is that he is honest then that implies he's more honest than Hillary, not the most honest man alive or even typically honest. Contesting this implied answer implies you think Hillary is more honest. Regardless you have failed to refute the central point which was that Hillary will do nothing about climate change. I'm sorry that you are so inept at logic.

Seeing how:
The distance between the earth and sun hasn't meaningfully changed
Complex life existed when the co2 concentration was higher than it is now.
Complex life existed when the temperature was both much warmer and much colder than it is now
Biomass is either available for use or not, and using fuel just returns biomass to a usable state.

We'll be fine.
Worst case scenario global biodiversity is decreased because of organisms too specialized in terms of temperature.
The way that ecology works means that it doesn't matter if species go extinct as long as parts of the food web/pyramid don't become isolated.
It doesn't matter if snake A goes extinct if there is snake B that fulfills an near-identical role.

This OP is literally unable to articulate any argument. Boring thread.

Because climate change is irrelevant.

Also, it's ANTHROPOGENIC climate change that's BS, not climate change itself.

Naw I'm not a statist or totalitarian, so my only reasonable choice in this election is the republican party because the constitutional party isn't big enough, and that the libertarian party is not just the DNC in disguise.

>bunch of kike studies funded to push kike agendas

where is the evidence?

*is now just the DNC in*

It is negligible in the greater scheme of things.

All forms of CO2 only contribute 3.618% of the greenhouse effect. And only 0.117% of CO2 is man-made.

That means the total human greenhouse gas contributions add up to only about 0.28% of the greenhouse effect.

Water vapor, the most significant greenhouse gas, comes from natural sources and is responsible for roughly 95% of the greenhouse effect, yet it always conveniently ignored by "climate scientist".

geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html

Young girls deserver the most protection.
It doesn't matter if all the boys and women die.
Girls grow into women.

>The ice sheets are growing by over 85 billion tons per year (source: NASA),
nice source pal
>Since satellites began monitoring sea ice in 1978, researchers have observed a steep decline in the average extent of Arctic sea ice for every month of the year.
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/arctic-sea-ice-annual-minimum-ties-second-lowest-on-record

>man made chemicals and pollution doesn't have a significant effect in altering climate and the carbon cycle
>those godless heathen Chinese are taking advantage of idiot Americans who believe that humans are destroying the environment, thus, expand their economy by burning coal non-stop fueling their urban expansion projects
>ignore the cloud of smog and municipal waste in Chinese cities tho! Ignore the Chinese factories dumping material into rivers and lakes destroying ecosystems!

Why do you think global warming is such a big deal?

Climate change is a bit exaggerated

Because he hasn't murdered people.

>a bit

mandatory, download this and spread

saged

I'm just prodding a fire just to see a bunch of baseless idiots fail at discrediting climate change. I don't need to argue an already universally accepted fact.

>VIRGIN

Wrong he was talking about global warming.

>I don't need to argue an already universally accepted fact.
... Are you sure you're not canadian?

What is El Niño?

U R a faget

I didn't know how bad the Canadian education system is

If you can't understand why then you should neck yourself

You sure your mother isn't your father's sister?

Only a moron would claim that predictions (which have been proven inaccurate time and again) based on a chaotic system using limited variables are "facts".

So you just believe in stuff because other people tell you to? Yet somehow your little brain manages to justify making fun of people who take scripture literally? Take a good look at yourself...

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

Because climate change is essentially a non-issue. The only thing proven about it that scientists consistently agree on is that nobody can accurately predict what effect it's actually going to have. Most of the doomsday-prophecy stuff you hear left wing celebrities and their fans blabbing about is based on computer simulations that predicted the global temperature would rise exponentially until the polar ice caps would begin to rapidly melt, causing the oceans to rise and a bunch of frozen methane to be released into the atmosphere. All actual evidence collected thus far has indicated that this is not what's happening, and that actual climate change more closely resembles another simulation, which showed the global temperature rising much more slowly over a period of several thousand years.

While it's probably not a bad idea to reduce pollution whenever economically possible and to start researching fuels that could replace non-renewable resources that will eventually be gone regardless of what happens to global temperature, the issue of global warming has so far not been proven to be particularly serious, and if Trump would rather focus on more immediate problems like our shit economy or the horde of barbarians amassing outside the gates of Western civilization, I'm ok with that. The world's not going to end in the next 8 years, at any rate.

"Hillary is more competent"

LOL....fucking retard.....do you even pay attention to simple world events?

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4oc5xr/reminder_that_trump_is_a_climate_change_denier_50/

KEK
U
C
K

>simple world events

-=HE IS HERE=-

>science is a CUNSPEARASHY when it disagrees with muh feels!!

Trump has been accused of actually raping an underage girl.

>I don't need to argue an already universally accepted fact.
trolling

i don't buy into it, but i'm not a climate scientist and neither are you nor are the majority of people who claim irrefutable evidence.

either way, POLLUTION is an irrefutable problem and with that the US is already pretty clean and, while we could always do more and i think we should always try to minimize our carbon footprint by the same principle of when you play with your toys you should put them back where you found them, china and soon india as well as the rest of the developing world are much bigger problems. that said, LM is supposedly working on their high beta fusion reactor (similar to rossi's ecat and i think one other) that will supposedly be operational inside of 10 years.

that'll take a big bite out of pollution concerns, especially coupled with ever more efficient transportation (like the 31mpg corvette).

i'm not going to and never will buy into the climate change bullshit because it's shilled too hard. i completely stopped believing it when the kikes came up with the CLIMATE DENIER insult to try to associate people who don't believe anthropogenic climate change is a massive problem with people who deny the holocaust (another desperately defended and propagated concept).

i remember when i was in kindergarten carrying shitty film roll canisters to and from boxes representing houses and "the world" (i.e. take oil from the world to heat your house, and you needed so many) at some shitty nature preserve on a field trip. the moral of the story was that eventually we're going to run out of oil by the time we were adults. i believed it hesitantly, until 2006 when i saw shit about how by 2020 the world would be an uninhabitable desert wasteland anywhere south of canada. then i discovered the peak oil meme. WEW LAD

climate fags can fuck off, take you and your high and mighty shit and stick your head in a blender.

if you really believed it you'd be a fucking vegan.

MUH ACCUSATIONS

Because it isn't a relevant issue

ok, how about posting some irrefutable evidence >>>for climate change

I was taught about climate change over a decade ago and it's not something you can easily forget about when it's 70 degrees in the middle of winter.

CO2 and greenhouse gases in the atmosphere amplify sunlight which creates a vortex of heat underneath the ozone that is slowly but surely JUSTing our entire planet.

Eventually are water will become too acidic, our rain will be the same. In some time all ocean life will be too toxic to eat and all plant life will die. Summers will be increasingly hotter. The polar ice caps will melt. There will be a 4 billion people refugee crisis by the 2050s. And an onslaught of issues from here on out.

You are a fucking retard henpresident doesn't even have hat much influence you mongoloid

Probably one of the most hilarious and blatantly retarded things I've seen on the Internet is that one guy in this thread suggesting that nobody has ever been successful and taken the bible literally..........

That person is exhibit A of the effects of long term glue consumption on the human brain.

How the fuck do people even get THAT willfully retarded?

The most dire predictions don't claim global warming as a world ending threat.

You are obtuse and a liar

>at least trump is honest

>stifles superfluous laughter

>>>for climate change

You are absolutely retarded

Youre 15 years to late to take the SATs

>non falsifiable theory
>irrefutable
Fuck off with your pseudoscience

So tell me padawan, why was there no feedback loop when CO2 was it 6,000ppm + with much higher average temperatures.

And if it did not happen then why would happen now with 400ppm or even a 1,000ppm?

>CO2 and greenhouse gases in the atmosphere amplify sunlight which creates a vortex of heat underneath the ozone that is slowly but surely JUSTing our entire planet.
That's not really how it works at all but since you acknowledge global warming exists I'll let it slide.

No you are, the president is not going to crash the econemy he isn't the emperor he is the figure head of the administration of the union of states we call the United States Everyone puts way to much concern on the presidential election.

I don't know where you get your facts from but where in an existential crisis where a majority of humanity can be wiped out within this century

if someone did a painting of Hillary showing her saggy tits and nasty blue waffles gunt, the media and feminists would be so outraged

please someone do this

nice, nice

>irrefutable evidence >>>for climate change

Because a vote for Saddam Hussein's rotting corpse is better than voting for Hillary.

You seem to exhumed all your mental resources at coming up with Palawan to fully corroborate an understandable sentence

The economy runs on policies the president's signs off on. The economy is literally spearheaded by the actions of the president.

That's how it literally works

So your presumption is that we have way too much CO2 in the atmosphere and that it will end up destroying the planet? But the records show this is not the case at all as the other user said... So why exactly is it stupid to ask questions about this issue?

>please someone do this
Seconding this. And someone should start setting up those stupid naked statues in cities just like they did with trump

top kek

vox.com/2016/6/9/11895578/donald-trump-climate-change
time.com/4345367/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course/

how do you spell retard?

sciencealert.com/earth-s-co2-levels-just-permanently-crossed-a-really-scary-threshold

with the shit we do here nobody will give a fuck

legit media sources have pushed the trump shit

Thanks for avoiding the question faggot.

>a really scary threshold
t. a factless faggot trying to manipulate you

Holy fuck I know Croatians are majority gypsy muslims but come on...

We are asking for irrefutable evidence For-Climate-Change

This doesn't mean the same as irrefutable evidence For-What-Trump-Believes-In

Maybe go to Nigger Translator and copy-paste this from English to Arab so you can understand what's going on

He's also been accused of being literally Hitler; the left just throws random accusations to see what sticks. Who cares? You're in the wrong place trying to convince the wrong people. He could film himself raping a ten year old in a classroom at Trump University while cheating on his taxes and pledging allegiance to Russia and tweet it at 3 in the morning, it wouldn't change anyone's vote here.

[mouth foaming]

You are a fucking imbecile, we are not

You mean the chick who has voluntarily withdrawn the same lawsuit twice and then refiled a third time? Also, allow me to correct the record for you: innocent until proven guilty.

What fucking threshold.
The earth was at 6,000ppm + for millions of years.
Life was abundant and the earth was covered in dense jungles and forests. There was no feedback loop even with these extreme CO2 concentrations.

>vox
I spell it Y-O-U

I want there a billion agos so that question is invalid. But I am alive today to witness how the climates been changing in the last 10 years. And if you can't realize the change then your obviously too caught up in your own bullshit

>climate change
who gives a fuck about climate change other then hippies

Says the idiot that doesn't believe in climate change

Until there is an experiment with 30 Earths without humans emmitting CO2 abf 30 like ours with humans emmittinh CO2, we cannot know if anthropogenic climate change is real. Without an experiment it is a bunch of oughtta and we think it would

Reams of citations mean nothing if the entire field is built on a shoddy foundation. The authors of those articles are also their reviewers and they have no interest in discrediting the major findings of their area of study.

>irrefutable
>psuedoscience

All science is refutable, and you're just an idiot that can neither read nor understand reputable, peer reviewed, publication.

The ice caps actually increased this year. Sea levels have remained entirely stable. Your talking points are out of date.

Please update and get back to us.

It took billions of years for the CO2 levels to level itself out and us 170 years to start reversing it. If we're at 400 after 170 years and the growth of change is incindiery to populations rising at an exponential rate, then CO2 levels will exponentially grow from here on out.

And that graph is baseless since no one was around a couple of billion years ago to know for sure that CO2 levels were that high

Oh, so anecdotal evidence trumps actual evidence, gotcha...

>But I am alive today to witness how the climates been changing in the last 10 years.

From 1856 -1865 North America suffered the worst drought in 300 years.

Such drastic climate change in such a short time-frame yet humans produced virtually no CO2, because cars, planes and industrial factories did not yet exist.

Your anecdotal experience of "climate" means nothing.

Huh? It's based on the measurements of ice cores. That argument is pretty silly, you might as well say the same for Dinosaurs then. Ice cores are the fossils of CO2. Are you saying ice core measurement is not scientifically valid? Because this also destroys your previous argument that it took billions of years for the CO2 levels to level down, you don't get to pick and choose what it suits you. Whether ice core measurement is valid science or it isn't.

how are humans to reverse climate change? discuss.

Climate Change is irreversible. We can only limit the effects at this point.

Just kidding, here is an actual measurement of CO2,

Look climate change is real, but on the other hand who gives a fuck.

That rate of change is unprecedented.

>Climate Change is irreversible
, said the biggest retard ever.

Clearly youre retard here

Obama has actually done a few things. What makes you dumb fucks think Hillary wouldnt continue on that path?

How the fuck is the SAT even relevant to my post? Do you consume glue lol?

Graduated high school years ago, did some time in the Army Infantry and am in college now but you think a joke about school testing is going to serve you as a rational argument?

Go the fuck back...and try again.....Retard.

Once again....in case you weren't aware.....you are a literal mongoloid.

>because I said so!

Do you even know what evidence is?

Clinton discredits irrefutableevidence that she is in fact, a literal serial killer.

i just hope Cred Forums is blinded by the trumpism and doesn't actually believe what they are saying