Let's be honest. She's going to win

Let's be honest. She's going to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VgeHfP_lHS-7iYHfur5FiQ/
courthousenews.com/2016/09/30/rape-allegations-refiled-against-donald-trump.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmm, I wonder what libshits would say if Twitter started spamming HillFrog memes all over the place.

Really makes me think.

thanks for that correction, doc

Really made me think

When is your shift over?

Lol so clever that'll definitely show them

Racists and sexists, begone!

>Let's be honest thread
>tells a lie

Nice rare pepe

Pls be muh AI gf.

I'm sorry, but did Mitt already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Mitt are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? He's against one of the worst presidents in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Romney is one of the best fucking candidates in the Republican party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the nigger didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Romney wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Romney just got west virginia, just like Bush did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Mitt topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Republicans because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Anyone who doesn't believe this was written by a fat autistic neck beard of his own design is retarded.

thanks for the double dose, doktor

She isn't going to win. All Hill voters have declared.

There are a lot of trump supporters that are hidden leaf village dwellers.

The polls don't even know about us.

It's 50-50

Trump will bounce back and is likely to garner more votes than boring Mitt Romney

The unknown is how motivated the Democrat vote is

Did this goon cuck die for nothing when his supposed buddies from SA shill for Hillary Clinton?

Why are goon kikes eager to be cyber warriors for the woman who helped their fellow goon cuck get raped to death by Jihadists?

it would be interesting if rothschild guy was right

who here is voting for drumpf? I wanna beat the fuck outta you

Why is Hillary using such racist images for her campaign?

I hope not. I want to see Trump destroy America and further facilitate its implosion.

These Hillfrogs are great. Almost suits her better than Donnie

>Posting an anti-Semitic meme

wow I just can't even right now.

There is no way I can vote for an anti semite like Hillary. Looks like #I'mwithhim now.

I know

This is my first time on Cred Forums's "pole" board. I heard you guys support Trump and that this place is a place for "tough guys"? I'm here to beat you guys up into a pulp for supporting a racist. Show yourselves. Do you think you can handle someone like me?

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally.

I still think Trump is going to win. Most people thought Brexit wouldn't happen, but it did. Conservatives are gaining steam, and Trump's rallies are always more packed than Hillary's are.

If you compare this election to the 2008 election. Obama rallies were full back then just like Trump rallies are full now. While McCain rallies weren't so full and the people weren't excited about McCain.

She will be done by Wednesday.

Want your guns?
Want millions of shitskins?
Pretty simple

Haha yes I also agree, pepe does suit hillary better!

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>She will be done by Wednesday.
what do you mean?

Why didn't the DNC go with Bernie? He was at least a much more interesting candidate and he was polling better against Trump than HRC ever did, he probably would have made it legitimately no contest

Big leaks coming Wednesday.

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I FOCUSED ON THE PAIN

It's from a Roger Stone tweet
>very credible

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

I feel like you're just saying that =^)

Definitely, if I were a Hillary supporter, I wouldn't even bother voting. I'd just stay home and watch the inevitable happen with a cool beer.

Fuck this Hillary ctr shill bullshit is gaining so much traction ita like a fucking tractor with all the TRACtion its getting. Fuck we are all totally turning into legit for realz artillery for hillaryies

Clinton has already lost.

>taking obvious b8
>i hate what i have become

TRUMP 2016 FAGGOTS

I'll be rewriting the chargers pasta using trump at around 3 am GMT when he has obviously been crushed, don't miss it!!

Bait is unsecured internet polls reflecting the general electorate.

>same filename
HAHAHAHAHA please tell us for the love of god you're at least being paid for this or do you just do this shit when you throw a tantrum?

Thank you for Trumping the record!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VgeHfP_lHS-7iYHfur5FiQ/

>MANHATTAN (CN) - A woman who says Donald Trump raped her at a private sex party when she was 13 years old refiled a lawsuit against him Friday, two weeks after voluntarily dismissing a suit based on the same claims.

> The new complaint, filed in the federal court in Manhattan, restates plaintiff Jane Doe's claims of the earlier lawsuit. Namely, that she was lured by a recruiter to summer parties hosted by co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein at an Upper East Side mansion on East 71st St., tied to a bed and forcibly raped by Trump, who slapped her with an open hand and told her he would do whatever he pleased with her.

> Jane Does goes on to claim that after Epstein also forcibly raped her, he and Trump bickered over who should have taken the minor plaintiff's virginity.

> The original complaint was accompanied by two declarations.

> The first declaration, signed by Jane Doe herself, detailed Trump's alleged "savage sexual attack" on the then-13-year-old plaintiff.

> The second declaration was signed by pseudonymous Tiffany Doe, who said she was hired by Jeffrey Epstein throughout the 1990s to recruit adolescent women to attend the billionaire's parties.

> Tiffany Doe claims she convinced the then-13-year-old plaintiff to attend the parties as a means to break in to New York's professional modeling world. In her declaration, Tiffany Doe says she witnessed four sexual encounters in which Jane Doe was forced to have sex with Trump, and two encounters involving the plaintiff and Jeffrey Epstein.

courthousenews.com/2016/09/30/rape-allegations-refiled-against-donald-trump.htm

thats a good halloween pepe

CTR shills have been spamming hillary pepes in a pathetic attempt to make her 'hip'

hahahahha

so desperate

What was Cred Forums like on election night in 2012?

>everyone changes the file name when they download a file

N E W
E
W

>The polls don't even know about us.

False. They just don't include or care about us. They're designed to manipulate.

Record status:
[ ] not corrected
[x] corrected

It's all over now /pol

only if people can be bothered to vote for her.

Look at the data from their polls. 20% of their data comes from cyber and its obviously skewed towards Trump - he doesn't even break 20% in their "online" polls.

Please, I have files from 2011 on this PC that still have no description.

pleb

Fucking delusional then a lot of day of the rope mouth which never happened.

CNN didn't even host that debate. Stop trying to damage Hillary's campaign or I will order the government to trace your IP and the Office of Madam President Clinton will sue you for libel damages.

Nope. Trump will win and after reducing mexico to flaming ruins you leafs are next.

it was cancelled

Suddenly it wouldn't be a hate symbol

If you transposed Karl Rove's words onto a post then it wouldn't have been amiss at all that night.

It was fucking hilarious.

Countdown to: Cred Forums will be deemed a hate site, anyone posting here will be put on a no-fly list, and that also means you can't legally own a gun and defend yourself

Countdown to: any meme not approved by PC President will be deemed hate speech; posting unapproved memes anywhere (Pepe is already the start of this) will put you on a watch list, possibly have you labeled a subversive who can not fly or own guns.

>Typing like a 40 year old women on facebook

CTR lets anyone in these days... :(

hello ctr

I don't know about you, but I grew up in the '90s, so I for one can not wait to get Bill Cliinton back into the White House for four more years (at least)...Imagine it! Four more years of Bill running amock at the highest office in the land, no checks or balances, no restraint, the backing of Hillary's power and full access to her well -oiled corruption machine...it'll be a new Golden Clintonian Age! I bet they'll bring Grunge back.

These smug hillfrogs work, this is going to be big

>b-b-biased polls

we know.

>online polls

shouldn't (((them))) be in the parenthesis since the passage is about the jewish exodus?

Cred Forums doublethink

You guys are such fucking losers trying to imitate trumps natural memeing girls literally ruin everything with their inability to just not half handedly create by copying. Literal c ucks

>only want trump to lose to shitpost on pol and watch the mass suicides

win or lose i still get to shitpost

If she does the west is dead.

delet

Tuesday was cancelled

>the west is dead

Said for the millionth time since Karl Marx.

But this is the last straw correct?

I don't even care who wins because the sheer amount of rage and baaww from one side or the other on election night will be truly epic.This is the greatest fucking election ever.

>HillPepe
My Pepe folder overfloweth.

Obama Romney was glorious

"thanks for correcting the record" says increasingly nervous man for Nth time

It's all subjective. It doesn't mean apocalyptic with no survivors. If you look at todays issues with marriage being a joke, riots in the streets, trans bathrooms, unprecedented fraud from govt and banks, etc etc then yeah it's pretty much dead. It has a pulse but the idea has faded

Can somebody convince me not to viscerally hate Trump and his supporters? I'm not looking to be won over to his side, just to be able to consider him as a worthwhile candidate.

You mean like the two leaks that have fucked over (((267 pound man))) in the past couple days?
October surprise indeed.

How exactly did his 1995 taxes fuck him over? He wrote a book about coming back from that defeat and he used the tax laws enacted by Bill to do it.

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

Checked.

And it doesn't. It's liberals who don't understand economics trying to martyr Trump for not paying extra taxes he legally didn't have to pay, thanks to laws passed by Bill Clinton.

Any of these same people who think this is "the worst thing ever" would jump at the chances to not have to pay taxes for x number of years. Including Hillary, who took advantage of the same law. While of course, using the Clinton Foundation as a money laundering machine.

THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

TRY TO KILL IT ALL AWAY

BUT I REMEMBER EVERYTHING

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

no

>Obama Romney was glorious
I was here for that. I actually wanted a Romney win but the Obama victory was more than enough fun. I expect this one to have10x the entertainment value.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

holy fuck Hilary is supported by racist bigoted frog posting nazis, quick call cnn

"Inspiration frog"

Do it, fag.

>Do you think you can handle someone like me?

She is going to win, isn't she? How are the delegates standing? Ted Cruz should consider handing over those delegates.

>fake china

You mean the highest standard of living in the history of the world?

>TRANS BATHTUBS???
>Man do I miss gas chambers and the Spanish flu

Obviously. I almost feel sorry for the Trumpfags.

I thought Pepe was a hate symbol

what is up with all these pro-hillary pepe posts

is she a racist?

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

I thought your shift ended at 8PM, are you pulling an all nighter?

That is the worst Pepe I've ever seen

>representing hillary as pepe
This is some next level cringe.

So on script! Here's thirty pieces of silver. Now fuck off, shill.

Does it trigger you?

Why be dishonest and keep lying about her chances of winning when she's down over 5 points and her plot to use Trump's taxes has sunk like a fucking rock?

Why must CTR always be in denial? I mean, just for once, can't you accept that she's barely got a chance to win now? How do you sleep at night knowing you just get paid to lie all the time even when EVERYONE knows you're full of shit?

HillPepe is the new ben garrison slay yids and super predators

Do not play this game CTR, it is not one which you can possibly win.

It's HilaREEEE

Nice, mind if I save?

Be my guest. Making more as we speak.

no one would care if she looked like the Grinch

It has been for a long time. Trump's campaign is just a grim reminder of what could have been

Primaries are old news. Here's the general election version.

a one way ticket to CLUB DREAD

>a fucking leaf

Don't be so sad, user. That's not true.

LOL Thank you for saving that
the glorious nature of rebellion, or is it in fact keeping in line an ancient status quo

Spend last waking moments deleting data to cover for Hillarys gun running. Get killed because HIllary didnt want to send help. Hillary pisses in his moms face.

Something awful goons try to get Hillary elected.

I can see why you're only getting paid a shekel a day.

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord....

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'till their judgment day comes....

I kinda want to vote for her and she'll bring in millions of muzzles who will bomb and rape and I'll be comfy in the Midwest

Pepe isn't a hate symbol now and he won't be after Trump ceases to be a winner.

Try all you want, but no matter how hard you try, in the end, 95% of the users on here will be voting for Mr.President Donald J. Trump

Is it strange to anybody how these Hillary pepe memes have begun to spread here? It would appear as if they are poisoning the well so to speak and slow the group think that comes from everyone posting Donald memes. It's a really interesting move by CTR desu

Leaf begone

nope

>tfw Trump supporter
>tfw listen to what Hilary says in "leaks"
>tfw agree with nearly all of it.
Im still voting Trump, but Hilary seems to have more balls than Obama does. So either way the USA is ironically going to be tougher than it was when led by a black man.

The biggest issue with Hilary is that she is too easily bought by people with special interests. Which is inherently terrible for both my demographic, and the nation in general.

>Grandma has more balls than "Mr. Cool"
kek

Kek has told me otherwise

test

MOAR
SAUCE

I don't use Kike browsers and you shouldn't too.

I'm using Firefox nerd

Hillary is a white supremacist frog. REALLY MAKES ME THINK DOESN'T IT

yeah

I have to agree with that. I was ROFL with the way Hillary derided the Berncucks because that's the same exact shit that I've been saying about them since day 1. Every single Berniecuck I've ever met was just some college-grad chump who studied arts or film and now they're eternally mad because their degree was just a waste of money. The other half of Berncucks that I've met were Spics who honestly just voted him for the free gibsmedats. I'm not sure why Niggers didn't really like the Kike much.

If it weren't for the culture wars, I wouldn't give a shit who wins because Hillary is actually cool as fuck whenever she's stating what she really feels. She thinks all shitskins & low-income commies are beneath her. What's not to love about that?

Trump on the other hand seems to be an actual Liberal (He likes niggers & kikes.) unlike Hillary, but I want him to win due to the culture wars. SJWs and other Far Leftist brats need to kicked back into the closet. I honestly don't have a problem with they being open about who they are, but once they start making pronouns an actual law. I'm like fuck no, you genetic-waste need to die or just crawl back into a corner at least back into your own little niche..

>purgery
>treason
why isn't she in jail?

really makes me think