Why are most millennials so hilariously retarded and have an unwarranted sense of self-importance?

Why are most millennials so hilariously retarded and have an unwarranted sense of self-importance?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-anti-semitism-young-jews-214314
wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universities_in_Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=GyV_UG60dD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god that guy looks like such a faggot

Then he's a perfect representative of the millennial scourge.

Funny, how they told this faggot to show his hand.

>Look at him! Hes got a beard! And - wooooaah- also a tattoo!

Anyone who spends too much time on the internet becomes a self-important fuckaronni

Hell look at this place

All teenagers are like that

Daddy issues, A generation of bastards raised by single moms.

Bar manager here.
Every other one of the cunts is utterly fucking useless. Their uselessness is only eclipsed by their sense of entitlement.
>kill them all

>self-important
I hate myself and have for years, that's why I'm here. I can't say the same for the facebook and reddit using normalfags, but fuck them anyways,

So one group finds their own self values to be of higher importance than others' values?

Never seen a non-millennial do that, sounds groundbreaking.

Higher percentages of them were raised by single mothers.

>hates millennials
>you're probably all millenials

>implying

Anyone who spends his time on Cred Forums clearly has no self esteem.

because their parents let the state raise them.

>millenials
>teenagers
Millenials were born between '84 and '95.

Not a single one is a teenager any more.

I'm not sure, Grampy. But it doesn't matter right now.

Just drink your ensure, change your diapy, and off to bed.

hollywood brought them up, and now they think they are the main character in a movie where they help a dog save the world by stoping a rich white man from building a parkinglot on a playground

>be told we're all special
>be told we can do anything
>be told everything is fair and we're all the same
>by the time i find out none of that's true my parents and teachers have encouraged me into taking tremendous debt because it's fine for the sake of 'education'
>if i mention an interest in a degree in basket-weaving i'm commended for it instead of discouraged for something so retarded

I fucking hate phones

>a bunch of hipster fashion cliches
>casual hand tattoo
>implying millennials even have enough money to influence the free market in any way
>implying this guy could get hired anywhere besides a privately owned coffee shop
>implying this guy won't be a chef at a shitty italian restaurant at the age of 50
>implying corporate America cares what little "hipster" faggots even think

Unbelievable. I have two businesses, and neither of them have ever served a millennial. They don't have any money, they don't start businesses. Only a demographic of millennials who got accounting/engineering/profitable degrees matter, and they have assimilated to older demographics because they think millennials are faggots

It truly is hilarious how blind, idiotic, and full circle Cred Forums and people in general just are. Since the dawn of fucking time and no doubt into eternity stupid fucks like all of you will continue to parrot the exact same shit.

Not to mention the fact that anyone born between 1985 and 2000 are 'millennials', so that includes the majority of all of you, as if the generation somebody was born in has anything to do with the individual but I digress.

All of you rebelled against your parents for one reason or another and had your own culture. You didn't think 'they got it' and you had your own opinions about things, sometimes you would defend them fiercely.

Then the next generation comes along, and guess what? You did the exact same thing your parents did, decry and insult the young people's culture and ideals because you don't 'get it', and instead of breaking the cycle and being intelligent enough to laugh it off and say 'oh shit, what a retard I am" you do the same shit everyone has been doing since the ancient Babylonians.

The reason why young people act like cunts is because they are young. Young people have always acted like cunts, your generation acted like cunts, you acted like a cunt, people 1000 year ago who were in your same age group acted like cunts too. It's part of the growing up and developing process. It's like saying that kids these days are too loud. Kids have always been loud, forever.

TL;DR you are a fucking retard and are no different from the long string of retards going back to recorded history if not before that

Entitlement. I'm a Millennial and I'm fully aware of this. We want to maintain or upgrade our way of living. This means that we would be satisfied with AT LEAST a 70000/year salary with good career prospects. Anything below doesn't motivate us and we slack off.
This is all caused by college. After years studying, we want shit. When we don't find shit, we slack.

Fuck. I hate hearing that stupid word so much...

WHY ARE ALL THE MEN'S CLOTHES SO TIGHT? WHY? IT'S UNNERVING AS FUCK.

>Why are most millennials so hilariously retarded and have an unwarranted sense of self-importance?

Because we were raised by the Gen X's and represent the lowest point of civilization.

I fucking hate reason magazine. Nothing but a bunch of faux libertarians. Acting treandy.

Beltway fucks the lot of them

>an unwarranted sense of self-importance?
what does Cred Forums have?

Social media.
"Mommy and daddy told me I could be anything".

I'm well aware of my uselessness.

I'll never be anyone important or influential, but a make a damn comfortable living off my bluecollar job and that's all that matters to me.

It's the poverty.

Millennials without STEM degrees make less than their parents, and they know it, so the only people they listen to are the pied pipers of free shit (Comrade Sanders).

You can't appeal to someone who is barely getting by unless you appeal to their most base material needs. That's why Hillary is having so much trouble with Millennials, because she isn't promising Millennials free shit.

All other high minded rhetoric about non-economic inequality, social issues, terrorism, immigration, and infrastructure doesn't mean shit to people pushing 30 living in their mom's basement making less than 20 an hour.

When you don't have anything, you can't afford to not be self important.

post pics

Holy shit

>be millennial
>never told "you can do anything"
>never get a participation trophy
>never get unwarranted praise
>never told "we're all the same"
>never told "do what you love"

Anybody else never experience any of this? I was forced to get my first job at 15 where my manager told me I was complete shit and the worst worker he's ever had. He screamed at me until I got good. The only time I've gotten praise is when I've been better than everybody else at something.

My parents straight up told me "There's like 3 university degrees that are profitable at all, most of them are shit. If you want to be a musician, you have to play classical music at weddings, it's the only profitable thing you can do."

Who/where are these faggots?

really makes my synapses sizzle

The generations before ours lived fanciful lives by handing the debt to us.

The infrastructure is fucked, the education system is fucked, industry is fucked, housing market is fucked... Everything is fucked.

They expect us to pay into retirement plans that we will never be able to cash-out.

Fuck off.

>it's a Millennial Complains About Millennials episode

Fuckin' re-runs.

>that pic
I couldnt cringe any harder if i wanted to

Where'd you grow up? I grew up in New York and Connecticut all around middle class libs who all ended up going to 40k+ New York film or music universities to pursue broadcasting, directing or even opera.

This t-shirt... She looks like a vest airborne... Maybe they feel important with this vest... Maybe they may identify themselves as paratroopers - one of the strongest armed forces of the Russian army?

Gen X got fucked in nearly the same way though. At least you're likely to have actual monumental change occur in your lifetime, revolution or no. The center cannot hold.

top kek

a lot of countries in asia are actually makeing smartphone addiction a real medical issue.

really makes you think

There's an inherent problem in trying to source a problem with a group of people within that people - they are a product of their environment. An environment created by people who are a product of their environment.

Why aren't millennials listening? Because atoms are in motion in a causal chain.

Bruh there's a straight razor and a flower tattoo on his hand. Its so deep and meaningful, plus it's in a place that can't be easily covered up. So brave, you can really tel that he doesn't give a darn what the establishment thinks. That's why He's With Her.

Rural midwest.

I didn't go to school, but I do have a side classical music service that I actually make money from (just playing weddings/church events).

I always thought anybody who goes to college for music is a piece of shit. Most professional musicians/artists/photographers didn't even go to college. They just started their service at a young age and did it forever.

Heavy stuff, man. Heavy.

they ruined the internet

Hahahahhaha this is good right here. Sam Hyde has a video where he says that "most people think they are the main character in their own movie, and everybody else are just background characters".

It's true

I'd bet that the guy is a slav

pretty much this. millenials have access to the greatest amount of information of any generation ever, and have put in the least effort to obtain it, as a result they are under the misconception that they are somehow smarter than every generation that came before, even though in reality they are probably the dumbest. it also doesn't help that they keep getting pats on the back from politicians looking for votes.

He's probably a mongrel of a bunch of different European shit and 1/128th Native because he's American.

you sure you're not describing Cred Forums?

Why are you a shill and talking shit about millennials who kicked in Trump's campaign?

Or you just believe on the "left winged youngsters" meme that media push since ever?

And they doubled-down on the asshattery and look down their nose at us.

How fucking hypocritical.

Your parents asian?

And this is why we have feminism and BLM

fucking this

millennial's parents were too focused on trying not to be strict like their parents were that they lost their ability to tell their kids when they're being stupid.

>reason

Making a fuckhuge, expensive government program to import millions of rapefugees and forcing them on the population without any vote sure sounds like a libertarian policy.

The different is, millenials are doing this in the most smug, annoying way possible

>even though in reality they are probably the dumbest.

Most educated generation in history, faggot. And what's this "they" you are using? We all know you were born between 1980 and 2000.

No, white. Italian/Norwegian background.

>Criminal immigrants?

Boomers are so completely devoid of self-awareness it's not even funny. They think there's nothing wrong with illegals because they're working as their gardeners, maids, and fieldworkers so they can't comprehend why young Americans hate Mexicans.

Can we hang boomers first?

do you think the alt-right is smug?

I cut contact with all of those people, but the people interested in the arts simply went to universities that offered the respective programs they desired. At the end of the year everyone in the school would be herded in the gym while the graduating class were lined up to say what universities they were attending and what major.

Most of the parents always encouraged their kids, always went to their recitals and bought the best classes and equipment. The teachers weren't much better about it, hammering the idea of "you need college to be successful" and pairing it with "you can do anything now".

so they're fucking idiots?

I don't own a phone.

Why do you want him to post pics? Do you need to confirm that he doesnt have a hipster beard or, paradoxically, a hand tattoo of a razor?

they've been brought up on TV to believe that going to college for something practical like STEM or law is lame, that accepting money for work makes you a sell out, that getting a job is for losers, and that marriage is for suckers. what do you think went wrong?

Boomers who were never in war are complete shit.

Watching boomers interact on Facebook is proof of this claim. They act worse than hot millennial white girls. They post extremely fake content of themselves putting on super fake smiles at family gatherings, and fellow boomers actually fall for it.

I was on my mother's facebook scrolling down her newsfeed, I couldn't believe the shit that boomers post about themselves. It's shamelessly fake and try-hard.

Let's not forget this is a generation that takes out morgtages/loans on cars and homes they can't afford just for social status.

Anybody who has been a spoiled baby his entire life is going to be an arrogant douche with an unwarranted sense of self-importance. It's human nature. Just look at Trump

Honestly a good point.

i wasn't strict with my kids

they did well in secondary school, got huge grants to attend top tier colleges, aced those, and they both have higher level jobs

one is 22 and the other is 24, and they both work hard, and now make more than i do

The Gen-Xers are the ones who raised them so horribly in the first place, and the Baby Boomers destroyed the west which caused the Gen-Xers to be the way they became. And the WW2 generation was made to fight on the wrong side by Skypes.

That's a nice beard though. I mean I agree he looks like a fag but very very nice beard.

>italian
>white

you know the drill user. One drop rule

>alt-right
So it's officially a thing now? fucking disgusting
>>>r/Milo
>>>r/The Donald
>>>r/Furries
>>>r/A GODAMN LEAF

>Millennials aren't listening to you
Sounds about right

>and that marriage is for suckers

But it is

All of the real men with balls were killed in WW2. Those left behind were those stupid hippies who bred like rabbits and created the generation thats totally shitting up the world

I just want to see if he looks like a fag or not.

I mean all things considered. That's a pretty high-test beard.

Music school is only for alumni programs.

Millennials know better than to pay attention to delusional retards.

PS: Enjoy your Dementia, oldfags.

Northern Italy in the Rome area. Look up the innovations of Rome compared to Scandinavian. Italy is the foundation of modern society.

Hitler was wrong.

>wah, I was born in the wrong generation

am I on Youtube or something?

the people in question are millenial NORMIES
we're millenial by birth only

i have the right to hate everyone my age

>Not to mention the fact that anyone born between 1985 and 2000 are 'millennials', so that includes the majority of all of you, as if the generation somebody was born in has anything to do with the individual but I digress.

Nope Genx suck my fightclub.

Oh look, a bunch of old farts hating on the younger generation. How fucking original. You idiots do realize you're going to end up saying the same shit along with the millennials about the next generation right?

This is a pretty misleading infograph

The statutory rule is a 50/50 split of martial property (ie, property gained during the ambit of the relationship), not all assets.

It also says nothing about alimony, despite the big bold title.

GENERATIONS AREN'T "REAL" YOU RETARDED GOYIM.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

>Rome
>Northern Italy

user, there's nothing wrong with it. Just accept you're a man with no definite heritage nor race.
I suggest you to claim 'americanness' rather than 'whiteness'. That would be good and I, together with other Americans, would appreciate it.

Millennials are resurgent AF
>come of age/graduate into a dead economy
>break the record for total number of millionaires/billionaires and successful entrepreneurs under the age of 30
>become as conservative a collective group by the time they're in their 20s as their parents generation was in their 40s
>abhor the idea of living paycheck-to-paycheck or getting into "lifestyle" debt
>favor frugality and common sense

Good news is that we're still young. At least the economy and civilization tanked when we were all young and impressionable. It inoculated us against many things some previous generations were completely blind to.

kek, too perfect

>old people have dementia so I won't listen to anyone older than me
>my college professor told me all about da white pepels and da oppression and shit

can anyone find the flaw in this logic?

>Most educated
There's that pat on the back from politicians looking for votes.

>hitlers youth
>emasculated beard
>skinny jeans/coloured pants
>button down shirt

if you see this combo just ignore them don't listen to them just let reality deal with hipster cunts

fuck I hate living in the plateau holy fuck man how can you go to university yet be so fucking retarded and have no sense of logic

It's always been this way, the internet and social media make millennials look different

>People born in 1985 grew up in the same kind of era as people born in 2000

This is why no one takes notice of the "experts".

>When some millennials were still sucking their mother's tit for their meals, other "millennials" were making plans that would determine their future

You're the worst kind of pleb. I'm not even joking, you've made one of those "listen to my intellect" posts. The equivalent of "don't you get it? ISIS wants you to bomb them", take it from me, you aren't intellectual in the least. What year were you born, '97 or '98? Execute yourself, preferably in front of your family.

>leftist ruin marriage with ridiculous laws
>leftist complain that marriage sucks

That definition of conjugal is off too. What's you're authority for it?

Mere cohabitation isn't enough to establish conjugality or even a constructive trust. That's the rule from Federic v Therrien

A generation is longer than just ten years, it's about 20-22 years, the length is determined by how long it takes to reach adulthood and produce first offspring. Millenials are from 1984 to 2004, some say 1980 to 2000.

True, it's a political meme. Millennials are almost all college-educated, but college value went down fast during the 90s. Millennials are not really educated. We live in a world where a college degree has the same value and difficulty of a high school (except for STEM and anything related to hard science, math, business economics, physics and medicine).

I only got told to "do what you love", but even then, they said "as long as you put your best into it".

I wonder how being deprived of toilets relates to the development of the brain

POO IN BRAIN

I was told that a few times by adults, but I always noticed the adults saying it were people with large inheritances from their parents.

I listen to old people that have a clue of what they're talking about. I don't listen to retarded media junkies hell bent on feeling relevant. Most boomers are pants on head retarded, anyways.

THE GLORY DAYS ARE OVER, MURRAY.

Well those are your cunt's millenials, people of my age around here has strong working ethics, most are hetero or homos, and most of the time they're minding their own business.
You see the big issue is in countries in which life is easy, Europe and USA gave to their countries spoiled useless dumbasses that are ruining western culture.

saved

That's some CSI MIAMI shit
They made a photo with no resolution have more resolution; is this fake?

All my inheritance was put into a college fund for me. I can't say I'm opposed to it.

describe 'educated' faggot. These colleges are diploma milla now pushing a kid through a generic business degree isnt really educating them.

I'm pretty sure it's two different photos

Average iq, literacy, and act scores lower for millennials even when you control for the extra dumbass minorities. Yours is objectively a stupid generation. As for "Rebelling" against what you were told by older generations? Horseshit, you eat up all the incessant unwarranted praise and "rebel" when handed a dose of reality. You bring shame to your ancestors you weak useless fucks.

Maybe that's just our perception of them, different world, different people

Haha how old are you? 56? Fuck off

Media is just conditioning the masses for the inevitable generation war resulting from underfunded social security obligations for baby boomers.

They will blame the bankrupt pension system on a generation that can't pay in more money to support.

>On the plateau

I'm so sorry. Do consider leaving Quebec as soon as you can, though. Shit is going to get a hell of a lot worse there before it gets any better.

I prefer vyvanse

Speaking of Millennials
"Ina Time of Trump, Millennial Jews Awaken to Anti-Semitism" politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-anti-semitism-young-jews-214314
It's all ogre now Cred Forums you've awoken the young jews.

Then why are you electing commies?
Memes aside, these faggots only really show up in large size in big cities.
You could probably remove half of them just by purging San Francisco and Portland.

>has no ego necessitating self-esteem

FTFY

fuck man I lived in east vans and parkdale I srsly hate this country ignoring the maritimes but good luck making over 15$/hr east of montreal

Universities are filled with dumb fucks. Every single post-secondary institution in the west is for profit.

>reason
>free minds and free markets
>the beard
>the stroking
>the dead eyes

I want to go back.

>are not listening to you
because Im not their dad? The title kind of implies them ignoring authority instead of being grown up and being the authority

It makes us stronger and smarter, in-case you haven't noticed, we are literally cucking you degenerates

Even Ontario is a step up from Quebec, though.

Because they were raised by entitled pricks, raised by entitled pricks, raised by entitled pricks, raised by badasses.

Honestly this always happens. One great man can ruin a family for generations as they grow fat off the fruits of his labors.

>everything is actually the same
This is a stupid meme that will likely never die because it appeals to teenagers and fedoras so well.
When you take something really simple but make it sound a little novel and clever you faggots will swarm to it.

Vuvanse master race here

>most educated
Meaningless.
Like praising a politician for passing the most legislation.

If Millennials arent so important why cant you guys shut up about us?

>Every single post-secondary institution in the west is for profit.

There are almost no for profit universities in our country you stupid fuck.

This right here, no one would hire me because I'm white and can't speak Spanish, so my step dad would kick me out of the house on weekends and told me I can't come back in until I had brought at least one garbage bag of bottles to recycle, I still didn't get a job because Southern California so he bought me a plane ticket to North Dakota to life with my ancient grandpa.

So I pretty much got constantly told what a piece of shit I am before going to North Dakota and then I got fired from my first job at a fast food place for braking the gravy machine (and I still get called a piece of shit by grandpa) I now work at a gas station where I am one of the best workers and I pay rent, insurance, phone bill, food, gas, etc I might get my own apartment soon too. I make my bed, am very good at talking to people now ( I still have a ton of trouble with Jews, fuck them).

I don't know but the boomers we're technically just as if not more entitled and more degenerate on every level than millennials. Teen sex for example has been a decline since the 60's. The boomers were also the ones who introduced all the cultural marxist propaganda in universities and colleges during this time.

You will all die and we will inherit the earth.

I'm a millenial and it's because we don't shut up about ourselves and our pointless first world problems. Though baby boomers are worse.

Nah. They just own huge chunks of the real estate in our largest cities, charge the ever loving shit out of their students for everything and make all sorts of stupid fucking degrees with zero job prospects because people will pay them money for it.

only if you get divorced, which people with shit jobs tend to do. and millennials have fucking shit jobs.

wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/

really makes you think

>Even Ontario is a step up from Quebec

you've got to be fucking kidding its a bigger shithole than alberta

When did "Most Educated" mean "Most Intelligent"?

Education is useless unless you have fucking common sense.

>implying we're not mainly millenials that just happen to hate most of our compatriots

They're all for-profit. You think there's inherent value in attending a university? They're charlatans, devoid of intellectual integrity, and they'll push any content that people are willing to pay for. Having a degree is only meaningful because employer's expect it.

Whether or not you agree with me, one thing is certain. University is filled with drooling idiots and cheats.

It's not a matter of agreeing with you, you're just wrong. Almost all universities in Canada are public and publicly funded. Tuition is heavily subsidized, and the universities are not making any profit at all. You're an idiot, and I don't think you passed the entrance exam.

It's this. It's the Boomers. Wait until they're completely out of the economy and the political process and see how fast all the generations behind them get along.

They don't make profits. They're public. You're a dipshit who never went to uni.

>Most educated
schools here are a joke, a high school diploma is basically a participation trophy, all you need to do to get it is show up, and I'd hardly call going to college for gender studies an education.

>drooling idiots and cheats
Drooling idiots are all in their containment courses.
But god damn it's amazing how many classes have professors that just don't give a fuck about cheating.
>publicly funded
>this means there's no profit to be made
Well your education certainly hasn't profited you.

this plus you forget the donations mcgill for one gets millions every year just in privet donations

It doesn't help to have the far left telling my generation (I'm 23) that they can basically have whatever they want and if they don't get it, it's because evil fuckig white males and microaggression.

Like honestly it seems like liberalism is reposnsible for 80% of the world's retarded shit today.....the hipster generation (which doesn't even realize they have to take a shit on a semi daily basis like everyone else) of course being the pride and joy of the regressive far left.

Sorry to bring politics into this but it's a major contributor to my generation being full potato.

they could have been great, but the baby boomers ruined the country they inherited.

>entrance exam
I'm a mathematics and computing science joint major, bitch. Everything I've learned that's useful has been in my spare time.

Barely any boomers actually took LSD.

So do the other two though.
You don't think being Australian and working in a bar may have high correlation with uselessness?

No, I went to two trade schools, learning CAD and CAM with the long-term goal of learning Mechanical Engineering and not being complete ASS at it because I know how manufacturing actually works.

If you don't think these institutions increase their net worth year over year, you're delusional. Or do you think the money they use to buy large swaths of cities like Montreal just appears out of thin air from all that POSITIVITY in the air?

I love how the media narrative has all millennials as liberals. I love to be lumped in with self-righteous, basement-dwelling, socialist liberal faggots just because I'm a millennial.

Example?

>My parents straight up told me "There's like 3 university degrees that are profitable at all, most of them are shit. If you want to be a musician, you have to play classical music at weddings, it's the only profitable thing you can do."
My dad just said you have to finish year 12 and that my uni degree was my problem but then again it might be a different story if I had to pay interest on the loan or if he was paying for it.

The hilarious part is that our generation doesn't even fucking watch TV anymore.

They don't make profits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universities_in_Canada

Our hospitals don't make profits either.

I'm also a CS major. You know nothing about how the institution you are attending works. You just figure they are getting rich off your tuition, when it is all just reinvested back into the university and staff.

That's not what profit is, you dipshit.

>reason
>millennials aren't listening to you

I'll say

>Why are most millennials so hilariously retarded
Because theyre young
>and have an unwarranted sense of self-importance?
Generalization based on nothing. Youre the one posting on the internet about how youre superior to a whole generation of people.

senpai you forget that mcgill realtor shit pays for peoples pension and money wise mcgill is fucked which is why every job now is contact non union and 11-15$/hr wanting at least a masters

I do. Just to see what the official narrative is. Rarely is anything good on for entertainment.

because they are cunts,

simples.

It's 2016. There are Millennials who are over 30.

We're not listening to you.

It's a spot on generalization.

Atleast on suits it looks nice, but why do jeans have to be skinny? How the fuck do people move in them?

Then fucking define it, then. Because they charge you 300$ for a book that costs almost nothing to produce, that is full of errors and is only selected because the company that makes the book fucking bribes them. They charge ridiculous rent on campus, letting them become fucking slums and stripping the people living there of their human fucking rights because LOL SCHOOL PROPERTY. They select which courses to teach based on what people will pay them for and constantly cut corners to reduce their costs.

BUT THEY GET MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT, user! SO THERE'S NO PROFIT!!! ENJOY GETTING LETTERS EVERY MONTH BEGGING YOU FOR MONEY THAT YOU CAN TOTALLY GIVE THEM WITH YOUR HUGE STUDENT DEBT.

Funny meme.

McGill student here
We keep falling in ranks because there isn't enough money to keep the fucking lights on.
I have friends that were taking an introductory programming course.
There was one section last semester, with over 500 students. They were in three lecture halls, two of which were watching a stream.
It's depressing.
Running a school is expensive.

>company
you are correct on that fucking monopolies textbook costs are barbaric

Even The decisions of 30 year olds seem badly thought out to people of older generations because it takes experience to make the best decisions in many situations.

I was subscribed to Reason, I got this fucker as my last one and never renewed.

Fucking Lolbertarians, man. Mucho Autismo

>We keep falling in ranks because there isn't enough money to keep the fucking lights on.

BAHAHAHAH no that is not why mcgills ranking has tanked so fucking badly in the past 5 years

the building are falling apart tho also lots of
>asbestos leaking

this is the correct answer.

I know that tuition keeps rising and more bullshit positions are created each day. I know that professors get throwbacks from using textbooks that put assignments and course material behind paywalls. I know that iClicker's are a cash grab. There's hand wringing all over the place!

Agreed. This place is a real shit hole. Its a media driven world. Its what we have. Don't worry. The Zombie Apocalypse is coming.

And most of the fuckers on this site won't last a day. So at least we'll get some peace.

*kickbacks

Shit is expensive. Do you know how much real estate belongs to McGill in Montreal? A lot, man. A lot. It costs money to maintain these buildings. With pennies of government endowment, 30k+ students, and 2000$ tuition, there isn't enough money.

Wow you're stupid.

Do you know that most professors make at least 6 figures? Do you know they have gold plated pensions? Do you know that it costs money to maintain a campus and pay all of the non-academic maintenance staff? Sports costs money, equipment costs money etc.

Do you know that the University of Toronto's budget for the previous academic year was over 2 billion dollars and that the University of Toronto's student population is less than 85,000? If they charged every student to get this, it would cost 25,000 per year at least per student per year. Most students don't spend that much money on tuition and books in their full four years. That's where the government and other organizations to subsidize your tuition. They aren't making a profit.

You're a dumb CS nigger and I'm glad I'm transferring to engineering this Spring.

UofT is a holding tank. Degrees from there are worth almost zero domestically, and less than community college internationally.
So its not like they have successful alumni to make donations despite their "accept more students!" strategy. It leaks money because it's worthless.
McGill, UdeM and Waterloo are the only good universities in the country, and their funding suffers because of all the rotten pile of shit unis that waste it.

mcgill has been selling off its buildings

as for upkeep you can blame retarded management that needs to be purged

Bump

Which is retarded because we don't have enough fucking lecture halls.
>Have to take honours analysis II in a cold fucking basement auxiliary classroom because there's no space left
Kill me when January comes lads, i'm going to freeze into a statue

>Do you know that most professors make at least 6 figures?
>gold plated pensions?

my fucking sides

Millennials are a reflection of how their Boomer parents raised them.

In essence, Millennials are basically Boomers 2.0. I'm pretty sure I've seen them referred to as "Echo Boomers" because they came during an increase in birthrate in the 80's and 90's.

Much like Boomers did, we are in the midst of the Millennial Generation's own hippie movement. SJW's are neo hippies

Boomers were raised in the prosperity of the postwar economy, which was booming. They had perfect childhoods, and their parents wanted to give them everything they could because this is America, dammit, we're lucky to have all of this following that horrible war.

However, Boomers as they grew, became entitled and spoiled, and in the late 60's, they were the hippies protesting on campus grounds and shunning the "system". they ended up calming down a bit in the 70's, as they entered the real world as adults, and became (moderately) normal people in the 80's and 90's.

Millennials, similarly, were born during the economic prosperity of the 80's and 90's, and benefited from the consumerism boom in those decades as well. Millennials are the second generation born of the boomers, the first being their older siblings the Gen Xers, who were somewhat neglected by their parents often, as they were still learning how to parent. They were the Latchkey generation.

With Millennials, it was Boomers attempt at doing it right. often in a second marriage. they raised Millennials much like they were raised. and the economic culture surrounding the 80's and 90's was similar as well. It probably helps that- and maybe this is just me, but it seemed like there was some 50's nostalgia in the 90's.

Either way, as a result, Millennials are basically a mirror of their parents. And much like their parents, who acted out when they came of age, Millennials are now acting out as well, rebelling against their parents. We can only hope the generation similarly, calms down into the 2020's and it's all just a phase.

it's because we were the first generation with shit like this.

Oh no the young jews all young jews are shit.

It really depends where.
In Quebec, CEGEP professors are horrendously underpaid (despite the provincial government spending $17B on education per year. University professors are paid 80-120k, but you're probably more likely to win the lottery every day for a month straight than to find a tenure-track job here.

shame that logic doesn't work on whiteness for these kids

youtube.com/watch?v=GyV_UG60dD4