Julian Assange found in Embassy Weight Room. DNC has no comment

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/02/report-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns.html

He just wants a pardon.

And Trump should pardon him and appoint him as Secretary of State

What an attention whore.

Yeah, so?

Hes going to release it on the internet. I dont think he wants a 50 caliber excercise weight dropped on his neck while he makes the announcement.

This is gonna happen every week till december, isn't it.

As long as Hil keeps the sniper on the Embassy

I hope you have evidence of this that isn't a jpg of a list of names!

If he sells out for a pardon..

Inb4 "mysterious gas leak" levels Equadorian Embassy just before he reveals the big one

Or

Inb4 It's fucking nothing

If he died, the password to that insurance file he released a few years ago would be released by others that know it. All his good dirt is in that file.

So what's stopping Assange/Wikileaks from releasing whatever information they have online? Why the need for a balcony announcement?

Because it will change history in a big way.

It gets him hard.

You can't sniper this shit up

What could possibly be in that file that would matter? People don't care about this shit, it's been proven once and again. Even huge stuff like Panama leaks or Clinton email scandal didn't change anything. People are still gonna go and vote for Hillary even if you showed them a footage of her blowing fucking Baphomet.

It shows that he was the one that released it and not some shadowy anomalous internet source.

Which basically means it's some shadowy anomalous internet source using him as a mouthpiece.

Because this show and dance of his will draw more attention to the release. He's aiming for maximum effect.

> clinton email scandal didn't change anything.

Implying it's not the current fucking warcry of the trump brigade.

Ego

A righteous person would release everything as it comes in.

A fucking idiot would release everything as it comes in.

I applaud your appreciation of righteousness as being seperate from Ego. Please consider the contextual meaning of the word Vainglory prior to responding to this post, if you intend to.

No it isnt, Assange has a personal grudge with Clinton over her rallying the hardest against him and whistleblowers in general. Clinton had Seth Rich killed, who was one of Wikileaks informants.

Assange isnt some puppet for a shadow group, he just fucking hates Clinton. Hes done multiple interviews on the subject.

Wait. It just occured to me. He genuinely has nothing. Nothing left to lose.

He is gonna suicide off a balcony to implicate Hillary in his death. This is only thing he can do. He keeps postponing the "announcement" because he gears oblivion. Doesn't make an online release because he needs to do it live.

He needs to do it live.

A

FUCKING

CRUMPET

because he wants to stay alive. the moment he releases everything he no longer has leverage against anyone and will be blown away in some 'accident'

this is also why snowden only released a little bit of what he had

> implying you can't be a shadowy mouthpiece and still hate Clinton as long as it's permitted by your benefactors.

It's pretty fuckin' clear that Putin wants Trump in charge so he can fuck his business interests in the ass and call America weak.

>Inb4 a B-2 levels the Ecuadorian Embassy a la the Chinese Embassy in '99
You Serbs feel me

If he is killed after blowing the fuck out of everybody, so what? His mission would be accomplished. He would be a martyr. The damage would already have been done, killing him wouldn't change anything.

i doubt he wants to die, user.

The guy didn't get into this with the intention of being a Martyr. He wanted to be a civil rights hero in his own time.

The guy is literally desperate for publicity.

>killing him wouldn't change anything.

no it wouldn't. Nothing he says can change anything either, because Hillary's welfare queens would vote for her even if they leaked the Hillary/Osama sex tape

Reminder that it was Democrats that killed the man responsible for 9/11. Reminder that it was Democrats who GOT THE JOB DONE.

Would have worked better if you had a Cred Forums pass.

>kill an unarmed man who had a potential massive well of information
>then toss his body in the sea
>then the team involved all die a month later in a helicopter crash

yeah sure dude

Because of Bush-Era and Abu Gharib interrogations

>literally desperate
hes been trapped in an embassy for years, you would be too

Fuck off with your pass bullshit. Everyone knows Cred Forums is doing just fucking fine and this whole "Save the 4chins" shit is just a fucking cashgrab.

I see you've been triggered.

Bush was just a fucking mouthpiece by the end of it m8.

he's talking about all the (You)'s, sherlock

> calls me sherlock.
> happen to be watching sherlock right now.

Creepy.

You're right President Obama and Queen Hillary themselves flew to Pakistan and both choke out Osama

>Hillary/Osama sex tape

You mean the one where Osama gets shot in the face by the Seals? Doubt it will ever see the light of day,unfortunately

>Inb4 "mysterious gas leak" levels Equadorian Embassy just before he reveals the big one
deadman key.

Spite isn't worth confirming the corruption even more blatantly.

oh, right, the one that never happened, because there's too much money in the opium and lithium for hillary to pass up