What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/10/02/sanders-agrees-clinton-supporters-living-parents-basement/
youtu.be/zLDCtgQD28g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why don't you link the video, you fucking parasite

Time for the Sandernistas to overthrow their parents, and make THEM live in the basement. Free! Free! Free!!!!!!!!!

>Literally shit talking his own supporters
>they still support him
And people call trump supporters brain dead...

DOUBLE DOWN
O
U
B
L
E

D
O
W
N

he's a stogie and he had no business claiming to be a leader

Why is he doing this? Wtf

Lmao I call shenanigans that this post is even real, although it really wouldn't surprise me.

If it does happen to be real, watch all of his cuck followers admit that they're in fact, basement dwellers.

it's breitbart. if you've been here all summer you should be able to recognize that font by now

breitbart.com/video/2016/10/02/sanders-agrees-clinton-supporters-living-parents-basement/

BEFORE I FALL TO PIECES

>implying Bernie supporters don't live in their parent's basements

kek

this guy is such a fucking cuck holy shit and i never say cuck

captcha: for sale

Could there be a more perfect candidate to represent cuckmerica? Could there be a more suitable woman to represent the entire female population? Your election year has been GOAT

youtu.be/zLDCtgQD28g

>Trump could have legally avoided taxes for 18 years
>18 years

Obama was elected 8 years ago.
Bush was elected 16 years ago.
So, that would mean who exactly was president when these laws were passed...?

are you really surprised at this point that a jew would sell out his supporters to look good?

I can not believe that there's someone out there who's more cucked than my country.

All the idealistic Bernie supporters pretty much got their assholes ripped open by corruption and selling out, from the DNC and Bernie himself.

I guess it's a lesson for them, though.

Hernie is the supreme cuck. Where the fuck have you been?

If he is seen publicly disagreeing with Hillary for the rest of his life the DNC will let Bill fuck one of his grandkids and force him to watch.

>Happy New Year to you Sir.
What did he mean by this?

He's such a disgusting old fart. Burn victims has never been more appropriate.

I would have an oz. of respect for him if he just came out and stopped supporting her.

What, is he really going to run for president in 2020/2024? He's probably going to die.

If you actually watch the video, he's saying it in the context of people that graduate college and can't find jobs, many of whom ARE Bernie supporters. Breitbart is Huffpo of the left, I guess which is why Cred Forums loves it so much

>grandkids

None of them are his biological grandchildren.
Plus you are thinking of Biden.

*Huffpo of the right

Non basement dwelling Bernouts of Suicide watch

>implying Bill doesn't rack up frequent flyer miles on the Lolita express

Jesus what a beta, just like his fanbase!

Bill Clinton. It was 1995, he was exempt 3 years before (refunded) and 15 years after. A Democratic congress passed the law and Bill signed it.

>what did he mean by this
"Please put the gun down Hillary, I swear I'll say it"

D-delete this!

Not only is he nigger cucked, but his supporters are now double nigger cucked.

>youtu.be/zLDCtgQD28g
>what did he mean by this

I now know what he means by this: We can now refer to Obama/BernieBros as "Basement Dwellers"