Why I support Hillary Clinton as a 3rd gen Indian Immigrant and why you should too!

I'm an Indian immigrant and I support Hillary Clinton. I know I will get a lot of hate for writing this post but you guys have to realize I am treating you with respect and am hoping you can find legit problems with my post. Not just mindless replys. I will list my reasons for supporting Hillary Clinton below

>Globalization
Hillary Clinton supports globalization, the idea that is enriching our world. People from the 70s think it has made our world worse but that just nostalgia. If you could time travel back before 1981 (the real year globalism started) you'd notice the average person has a lot less items. The 1950s average living would be a low income earner today. It doesn't seem that way due to fashion changes but it's true. Globalization is a gift.

>Interventionism
Hillary Clinton supports interventionism which will save countless lives in the middle east. Trump is selfish and only wants a big military to show off. This may confuse you since Hillary is anti-military, what you fail to understand is Hillary is only anti-American Military. Us Liberals support a huge military as long as is controlled by Nato or the U.N, basically any international body that isn't America and is destined for peace.

>Immigration
Hillary Clinton supports immigration, without immigration my family wouldn't be here. Justin Trudeau apologized for turning down Sikhish refugees and I thank him for that. Hillary Clinton is essentially the Canadian version of Justin Trudeau.

>Hate Speech
Hillary Clinton supports strong anti-hate laws preventing holocaust deniers, global warming deniers, anti-vaxxors, xenophobes, Islamophobia,homophobes, sexists, racists, transphobes, neo-nazis, and traditional conservatives (not neo-conervatives) from spreading hate. With the rise of the alt-right I think this is very important.

Nope

She's the right choice.

>Globalization
Only benefits business owners and immigrants. We have cheap products, but the job market is horrible. People have less savings than they did 30 years ago.

>Interventionism
Hillary wants to shoot down Russian planes. Voted for Iraq and will lead to more conflicts.

>Hate Speech
The government shouldn't control speech.

Look like the poo escaped the loo (India).
You have to go back Pajeet.
Saged.

Nope

Well you're Canadian so nobody really gives a shit.

Sage

A FUCKING LEAF

>3rd generation
>still considers himself an immigrant

You need to go back.

>I'm an Indian immigrant and I support Hillary Clinton

That is literally everything I need to know about you. Stopped reading.

Stop bringing your fucking cousins here. I'm sick of seeing curry shops everywhere.

>Globalization
Benefits everyone except for demagogues trying to trick the uneducated. Businesses lose money because they have to compete with cheaper products

>Hillary wants to shoot down Russian planes. Voted for Iraq and will lead to more conflicts.
Exactly why I love Hillary. She's brave against Russia and wants to get more involved in the Middle East

>Government shouldn't control speech
It needs to prevent hate speech though

I was allowed in

No one gives a shit you are American

Well Canadians won't accept me I still get asked "what am I" I have kinda light skin since im north Indian so I just tell people I'm Italian but it never works out

We are trying to culturally enrich Canada. Canada is a nation of immigrants

POO

CTR is hiring indians too?

Post timestamp of your skin just to make sure you're not pulling my leg here and I'll argue your points.

>Benefits everyone except for demagogues trying to trick the uneducated. Businesses lose money because they have to compete with cheaper products

Then why has most of the money created in the past 30 years gone to 1% of people? Why do poeple have lower savings than 30 years ago? Why have salaries been unchanged for 20 years?

>It needs to prevent hate speech though
No it doesn't.

>If you could time travel back before 1981 (the real year globalism started) you'd notice the average person has a lot less items. The 1950s average living would be a low income earner today. It doesn't seem that way due to fashion changes but it's true. Globalization is a gift.

Fucking delusional retard

In the 1950's my grandpa drove a gasoline truck and bought a new house, had 5 kids, bought a new car every 5 years and had no debt

In 1981 my parents bought a house and paid off the mortgage in 2 years working blue collar jobs

In 2016 even white collar professionals need to go into massive debt to obtain a middle class lifestyle

Globalization is a fucking meme

>Hillary Clinton supports interventionism which will save countless lives in the middle east
>Us Liberals support a huge military as long as is controlled by Nato or the U.N, basically any international body that isn't America and is destined for peace.

>What is state sovereignty?

>Hate Speech... Hillary Clinton supports strong anti-hate laws

you mean anti-truth laws

First off I'm not going to say I'm a shill because I'm Canadian but I am going to say that a lot of Americans are employing Canadians to do informational work since the Canadian dollar is weaker.

I have kinda light skin I look like pic related. Notice my skin shines.

t. CTR branch of Canada

>Then why has most of the money created in the past 30 years gone to 1% of people?
Trickle down economics

>Why do poeple have lower savings than 30 years ago? Why have salaries been unchanged for 20 years?
Trickle down, and Trump wants to Trump up-trickle down

>no it doesn't
How do we stop holocaust deniers then

Says the poo in loo that is chiming in on my countries election.

>How do we stop holocaust deniers then
We fucking don't. it's freedom of speech you subhuman shitskin.
I don't deny the holocaust myself but that doesn't mean others aren't allowed to. Fuck off already.

>Fucking delusional retard
Not nice

>In the 1950's my grandpa drove a gasoline truck
Because they had nothing else to spend their money on since there was no consumerist items like phones or fancy drinks.

>and bought a new house, had 5 kids
Houses back then were total shit actually they were one story. Today the average house looks great has 2 stories a pool and it's awesome

>bought a new car every 5 years and had no debt
Nice lie, there was 3 recessions in the 50s we haven't had a recession since 08.

>In 1981 my parents bought a house and paid off the mortgage in 2 years working blue collar jobs
Due to globalization

>In 2016 even white collar professionals need to go into massive debt to obtain a middle class lifestyle
Because they waste money on iphones and starbucks.

>>what is state soverignity?
A shitty outdated concept that needs to go

>you mean anti-truth laws
No one except nutjobs think the holocaust happened.

POO IN LEAF !

Fuck you leaf. Raj why don't you go back to the call center and wipe your ass with chilli powder to help remedy being such a cuck. Women don't want to fuck you and India is a cesspit. Just fucking hero and make me get hard

>We fucking don't. it's freedom of speech you subhuman shitskin.
I believe in freedom of speech not freedom of hate

>I don't deny the holocaust myself but that doesn't mean others aren't allowed to. Fuck off already.
You clearly do deny the holocaust because otherwise you wouldn't care

>Hillary Clinton supports strong anti-hate laws preventing holocaust deniers, global warming deniers, anti-vaxxors, xenophobes, Islamophobia,homophobes, sexists, racists, transphobes, neo-nazis, and traditional conservatives (not neo-conervatives) from spreading hate.

Because she hates those people.

Stop with the fucking hate this is why we need worldwide hate speech laws.

I hate those people do, what is the problem?

>wah people don't agree with my shitty opinion

Who pissed in your curry?

>Watching this thread

Thats quite intolerant of you.

>No one except nutjobs think the holocaust happened
So now believing it happened means you are a nutjob?
You just played yourself retard.
It's still freedom of speech. A lot of Indians "hate" non-indians. Everyone in the world hates some other group.
Typical Marxist.
Also don't tell me what I deny or don't deny. I could care less about people denying it. I give a shit when people like you want to censor things because "muh hate speech".

hang yourself, you retarded nigger

>like pic related

CONFIRMED FOR SPOOPY GHOST

If you can't take the bantz, then shut your computer down and fuck off, pussy.

> support Hillary
> Be a Canuck

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>Posts as a leaf

>proclaims to be non white

kek

No we don't because that opens the floodgates to censorship. Mother fucker the world isn't the cookie cutter cardboard cutout idealistic liberal arts college campus. I'm from Africa, come here see what life is like and quit whining about how unfair the world is. Grow some balls you leaf because nobody owes you anything. What you are asking for is what's wrong with men today, a generation of politically correct babies that can't deal with the harsh truth of reality

Maybe it would be more interesting if you actually contributed to it

No because they are bigots. I only hate bigots I don't hate people on the grounds of religion, race, ethnicity, beliefs, disability, age, sex, etc.

>wahhhh i want to say hateful things
Stop with the racism please

>So now believing it happened means you are a nutjob?
SHIT I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT! I meant the otherway around! It was a Fruedian slip it wasn't my fault

>It's still freedom of speech. A lot of Indians "hate" non-indians. Everyone in the world hates some other group.
Yeah that due to racism by non-Indians

>Also don't tell me what I deny or don't deny. I could care less about people denying it. I give a shit when people like you want to censor things because "muh hate speech".
If you have nothing bad to say you have nothing to worry about

Forgot pic

c'mon guys, it's such a stupid bait.

You must be having a really boring Sunday evening.
4/10 shilling at best
Better luck next time leaf

But people will still be saying it I just won't hear it

It's called having empathy

Canadians aren't white. At least true Canadians aren't.

Stop crying you anti-social idiot, maybe south Africa has problems due to racism, grow some balls

R A R E
A
R
E

>boring Sunday Evening
I do this every evening everyday. How is it boring? In fact all I do besides work is post on Cred Forums

>all I do besides work is post on Cred Forums
I can only hope you're a troll.
For your sake

I'm not really a Clinton supporter so I guess in that sense yeah i am a troll but I'm not joking about being on Cred Forums 24/7 besides work.

We kindly welcome you amongst us
Please enjoy your stay, and how it will slowly morph you into of us

>i don't hate people on the grounds of etc...

You do hate them on the grounds of beliefs. You are intolerant of their world view, instead of trying to understand it you want laws passed to suppress it. To the point where you are involving yourself in an election you have no choice in.

Deep down are what you hate. That is the difference between the left and the right, the left claims to be tolerant but is appalled when they hear different opinions. But you are too blind to see it.

Now, poo in the fucking loo.

shitpost much?

I am an eleventh generation American (by my paternal line) and I am still not sure who I am voting for, but probably Trump. I was campaigning for Jim Webb and then Johnson but Webb dropped out and Johnson is an ancap hijacker of the libertarian name. So I am leaning towards Trump even though as a libertarian I know some of his stuff goes against my beliefs but out of all the candidates he is the least fucked up.

You fucking cuck, there's a reason our demographic votes red primarily

Stop swallowing your friend's blue pills

This. Just look at the leafs fucking gender neutral queer organic Justin Trudeau. The standard for a leader is non existent

"Our demographic"

Do you mean white straight male low income or NEET millenials?

Fuck off with your bait OP, you won't get a (you) from me.

Kek. Don't make it seem like you know what South Africa is like

Not a timestamp so I won't arse to invest myself in the thread:

You say Clinton supports interventionism and this is a good thing, then you say what you /really/ support is some kind of unified army at the hands of the UN. I agree with US demilitarization and that starts with putting a stop to both military expansionism and interventionism. No country should have the power to play world police and use that as justification to have military bases all over the world. Leave that to the UN, as you said yourself.

>Immigration
Coming from a relatively racially heterogeneous you should know damn well that a society has far more cohesion if they share as many traits as possible, race included. Just look at Europe or the US and tell me how racial diversity and multiculturalism is working out for them.

>Hate Speech
No such thing, either you have free speech or you don't, and the fact anyone would endorse restricting liberty of expression as a liberal is quite repugnant. It starts with "hateful extremist speech" and then it slowly creeps until it's used to silence the political opposition as you mention yourself with shit like anti-vaxxors, xenophobes and even traditional conservatives (this is how I know you're fucking with us). If their ideas are wrong then you should have the confidence to prove them so through educated discourse, not by using the law as a tool to repress any ideas your precious little feelings don't like. I'm liberal myself, but I realize right-wing opinions and stances are every bit as valid as my own, for if I tried to demonize them I'd be discrediting my own stances as well, because validity of political opinions is partly based on mutual respect and open discourse.

This is without mentioning Clinton has proven ties with people in the media and government and throughout her multiple scandals has proven to believe herself above the law. As a liberal I could never vote for a candidate who can not be held accountable to their own actions

Guys its a fucking leaf that is anti-first ammendment.

Hey asshole. public discourse is a self regulating system. hence why your turdpost isnt going to convince anyone. having laws in inhibit free non violent non threatening non emergency speech is simply going to create the precident needed to silence critics like holocaust deniers in europe.

Fuck you leaf. go back to your faggot liberal echo chamber.

Ok ok hol' up. You in Canadia boi, yet you says that without a US president supporting immigration you couldn't be there?

Obvious troll is obvious
Get the fuck out of my country. There should be a 3 generation rule for immigrants. If them or any member of their family commits a crime or raises a fagget like you. Then all of them should get deported.

Thank god you're a Canadian with zero chance of making a difference in this election.

Kinda like how Hillary has zero chance of winning

Other leafs fucking hate OP. I bet he can't even play ice hockey and snort maple syrup while saying sorry

High quality bait, love the word choice.

>We are trying to culturally enrich Canada
POO

>Indian immigrant
>a leaf
did you Poo in Trudeau yet?
if not why?

>globalism

Not our job to make the world rich, especially at the expense of our citizens

>Interventionism

See no point in our boys getting killed to stop savages from killing each other. Fuck 'em!

>Immigration

NO ONE IS AGAINST IMMIGRATION! IT IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM YOU GOD DAMN PLEBS!

>hate speech

Government has no right to control speech. Plus it sounds like you just want to punish your political adversaries which is why free speech is in the constitution to begin with. That is the type of thinking that makes re-education camps.

>also leaf

God damn, why don't you worry about your own country.

Globalization makes America rich

Why do you care tho? The election won't impact you.

fuck off retard. hilldawg is a gangster.

The moment you said anything about "Hate" speech I knew you were a piece of shit. The government has no right to limit what I say. If it hurts some people's feelings well they need to grow thicker skin.

MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN!

>Indian Person
Your filename and first google result have exposed you CTR. Now that I have called your name I command you in the name of KEK to return to the depths from whence you came! I cast you out!

THE POWER OF SAGE COMPELS YOU

> you'd notice the average person has a lot less items.
...oh no how insufferable.
> blah blah blah....you fail to understand
I think I'm starting to get it...
> without immigration my family wouldn't be here.
...warmer....
> Hillary Clinton supports strong "anti-hate"...
...yup your trolling.

Don't honor kill yourself over $0.02 pajeet. Even if you can't get the item you want from Cuckucorp.

Sure buddy, keep trolling

I assume this is directed at me. I could say the same about you, poo in leaf, but it'd be just as full of shit. Policies that start in the US spread like cancer to the rest of the world.

I care because I don't want a single country having a military monopoly on the rest of the world, and because anyone should care about freedom of expression being infringed upon through such a pathetic excuse as outlawing "hate speech".

Either you endorse military interventionism and persecution of political dissenters or you're a liberal. Pick one.

By the way, nice job ignoring all the points, poo in the leaf.

"Becuz hate speech"

OP just went full fucking retard....go the fuck to the United Kingdom if you want to see people demonized and arrested for free speech.

Like seriously, OP....get the fuck out of the free world....you are not welcome here.

Holocaust deniers are a non issue and not really a good reason to vote for a known literal serial killer.

Once again, OP....you are retarded....gtfo please.

Poo In Electorate

>3rd generation
>immigrant

pick one faggot

Retarded or an amazing troll....hard to tell lol.

Shut up. You are embarrassing us.

Vote for her when she runs for prime minister of Canada you fag

>Interventionism
And sage

>I just tell people I'm Italian but it never works out

>this whole thread

Only one side of the shekel.

Also, hate speech is a well-orchestrated facade to reinstate a truly authoritarian government and society. Libertarian democracy or a republic similar to Rome's is the best system for the majority.

I'm anti-immigration because I don't think your family should be living in Canada. Yes, once you're over here you can stay, and I wouldn't send you back. But I also wouldn't allow anymore Indians to migrate in any notable quanitites. Immigration strangles cultures, it's what happened to the natives of my country and the once WASP majority (now replaced by Anglo and SE European catholics, asians, and indians).

> Canadaposting

Okay, seriously, we need to do something about this. It's getting out of hand.

POO IN LOO
also
>lives in the middle east
I don't care about dune coons
>peace
as long as america is peaceful i don't care what 3rd worlders are burning
>immigration
i wish you weren't here and weren't posting
>Justin Trudeau
a living incompetent meme
>hatespeech
1st Ammendment, fuck your feels

Holy shit i love you Rajev, you keep managing to bait these autistic teenagers over and over again

It's like the monk and the scorpion story. Even if his nature is to troll, it's my nature to respond seriously on the very small chance he's serious.

>bait
>slide
>sage

>doesn't understand free speech

>leaf

>am hoping you can find legit problems with my post

Let's start with that Canadian flag

We don't. They have a right to their beliefs.

Hello CTR. As desperate ever, are we?

I love how all your polices and positions help everyone except Americans. Typical.

Don't forget the flag

no

A FUCKING LEAF

They benefit Americans they harm Canadians

>3rd generation immigrant
Cunts like you need to be stuffed into ovens.

A poo in loo AND a Canadian?

i hope you have a painful death of cancer.

you seriously believe this?

Globalization is bad for Canada because America steals all our jobs.

>America steals all our jobs

But the thing is, Americans don't.

You are not treating us with respect, you are attacking our defining traditions.

This whole thread is a reminder as to why we need to range ban Canadians.

Isnt trump more for globalization?
Regardless, globalization is necessary for the world to not be so big and confusing. Just look at the top universities and their commitment to diversity.

lol comes to pol indian.................

With facts and evidence?

Why do you care so much if some people question a historical event? Is it important to you that we stop flat earthers too?

I also don't understand how you think middle eastern intervention will save lives. Hillary destroyed Libya and ruined millions of peoples' lives. She laughed with glee at Gaddafi's death. That's just pure evil.

Fuck off madarchod. Shilldog would be worse for India than the Muslim apologist Obama.
POO IN LOO