Found this on /news/

found this on /news/

is Poland moving in the "right" direction

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Abortions
economist.com/node/5246700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Poland so based?

No this is bad. Abortion will happen wether you legalize it or not.

It is provable that Roe v. Wade in the United States has led to a significant decrease in violent crime.

I'm not sure where I stand on life-threatening pregnancies. Everywhere else though, Abortion is murder, so they can fuck off.

Poland banned abortion? Wtf, I love Poland now!

>same argument twice
>thinking about your daughter getting raped
is this a parody?
maybe, I did see something about women walking out of the church in protest
no

I see what you did there.

People are posting themselves wearing black on twitter so it will probably be repealed. I mean, there's just no rebutting that.

>Women are going to murder their children whether you like it or now so you might as well allow it.

Idk. Why are you crashing the rare flag market?

>The State acknowledges the right to life of the unborn and, with due regard to the equal right to life of the mother, guarantees in its laws to respect, and, as far as practicable, by its laws to defend and vindicate that right.

Abortion. QED

>Guam
>rare

Welcome to Cred Forums. This is what an actual rare looks like.

Hopefully taking their voting right will be the next step.

Why don't they just take a few hours train to Germany and get an abortion?

I don't understand, there's no niggers in poland

American culture is like a cancer suffocating the West.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Abortions

We have more than enough undesirables thanks

This is just fucking stupid and will only be defended by cuckservatives. The abortion laws in Poland are already only in the case of rape or if the mother's life is endanger, they shouldn't be any stricter.

>No this is bad. Abortion will happen wether you legalize it or not.

Poland is wonderful.

Abortion is murder.

it's almost like that incentivizes a soulless creature to accuse a man of rape so she doesn't have responsibilities anymore

Wow thanks for the welcome! I heard from Reddit you guys were mean and racist but you don't seem that bad.

Please don't hack me xD

You're undesirable, does that mean I can murder you, or do I need to convince your mother to do it?

The only way to get an abortion in Poland for rape is with the approval of a prosecutor, you just can't yell "RAPE" then get an abortion, you have to go to court and prove you were raped.

>It is provable that Roe v. Wade in the United States has led to a significant decrease in violent crime.

The guy who made that claim was found out that he fucked up his math in his data tables, when it was corrected the decrease attributed to abortion was statistically insignificant.

t. economist.com/node/5246700

Can't murder something that isn't considered a human :^)

>Isn't considered a human
Maybe by liberal faggots it isn't. There is literally no argument for saying that a fertilized embryo is not a human while anything past any other arbitrary date is.

>muh abortion is murder
>implying that a fetus that can't dodge a pair of forceps deserves to live

Shut up retard.

>made from human cells
>has human from
>has human brain
>living off human food
>isn't considered a human

well isn't that convenient for your argument

>has no logical rebuttal to a logical argument

>Sh-shut up!!11!1

>is Poland moving in the "right" direction
Probably yeah

>criminalizing miscarriages
...they didn't actually do that, did they?

no, as always they make exceptions for rape or if if the mothers life is in danger.

Oh, another case of leftists lying and appealing to emotion to bully people into agreeing.

Well, if nothing else, at least they're true to their character.

Just a fucking lie. The current laws in Poland only allows abortion for rape or in the case of the life of the mother, what they are purposing would ban even that.