Trump and Revelation

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Donald Trump might be the biblical AntiChrist, or at least part of a group of AntiChrists. Hear me out, and call me a shill if you wish, I just hope that the evidence I provide is enough to make some people's neurons fire in rapid succession. I'm not claiming I'm right, or that I know for certain, but the circumstantial evidence is there.

Before I begin, I would like to state that I am not here to tell you what to think and how to think it. I am going to bring to light how I feel and what I've seen so that you may have the most information to come to your own conclusions. I could very well be wrong, and if you can refute anything about what I have to say do not fear to speak up. I'm going on the basis that the reader is open to the idea of the Abrahamic YHWH being real. I don't think I'll be able to make a TL:DR that captures what I'm going to say in full. The TL:DR I provide will simply be my advice to you, take it or leave it, use it or forget it, all I can do is try. I will provide citations where I can, but a lot of what I've come up with is just personal conjecture without basis on other information or common knowledge many people already know of. My identity doesn't matter, I'm a nobody. I am not connected to anyone or anything but my family. Everything I am about to state can be formed in anyone's head as long as they take the time to read and understand while keeping their mind's open to interpretation.

(Author's Note: To understand the biblical end times, you CAN'T rely ONLY on Revelation. You need to cross reference and understand all of the books, New and Old Testament.)

(Author's Note: link to an online version of KJV of the Holy Bible if you want to read the verses and see how I came to some of these conclusions: archive.is/w4N7B)

Other urls found in this thread:

lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswers/2013/04-19b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The first thing you need to know is that the word AntiChrist is not mentioned in Revelation. It is a descriptor used later on by readers to describe one of the beasts. The AntiChrist is literally the opposite of Christ. While many people take this as meaning that the AntiChrist is a baby-eating goat man disguised in human skin, I think that it's much, much simpler. Christ is truth, the son of god, and the only sure way for salvation for anyone that seeks redemption. The AntiChrist is the opposite of truth, and wishes to lie and deceive people into serving his will by becoming a false prophet(2 John 1:7). He does not serve god, and disperses his lies with the goal of getting followers. As time goes on the lies grow, but the truth is seen more and more. As we all know, lies can't cover up everything. Other than the AntiChrist there are actually multiple symbols to look for during tribulation and the coming of it.

I. The Leopard Beast (A.K.A. The AntiChrist): "And he [the dragon] stood upon the sand of the sea, and I saw a beast rise out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority."(Revelation 13:1-2) . Described as a seven headed, ten horned beast that appears as a leopard with the paws of a bear and the mouth of a lion. This is generally the person or people that people views as the only beast, and the AntiChrist. The Leopard Beast is a single person or group of similar people who uses subterfuge and stealth to get into the hearts and the minds of the people. The bear paws and lion's mouth are very important, to, as they wouldn't be mentioned if they weren't. Leopards' paws aren't plantigrade (they walk on their toes), and a leopard has retractable claws. Bears' paws, on the other hand, ARE plantigrade (whole foot rests on the ground), and like dogs their claws are always out. I take these differences to mean that the leopard beast will appeal to the POWERLESS MASSES and not the ELITE FEW(plantigrade feet that support more than just the toes) and will not be able to play nice (A bear's claws are always out). The leopard beast gains support of the masses by always attacking his enemies (mostly of the Elite, but his detractors from the Masses will also feel his wrath), while hiding it's true agenda from everyone. The Lion's mouth is a symbol that The Leopard Beast sounds like a lion. The Leopard Beast doesn't appear as a leopard when you just listen to it. The words that it uses are like that of a lion, powerful and concise.

(1/2)

Trump is an antichrist, just like any political "Messiah" (Hillary, Putin, Obama, etc). But I don't believe he's THE Antichrist.

This is wild conjecture, but a leopard with the paws of a bear and the voice of a lion could easily be misinterpreted as just a regular lion for those that only see the beast at a glance or take it's words as truth, and the fact that it seems righteous in attacking the beast's detractors like a lion, never letting anyone get past it. Yet this is false righteousness, as it will attack anyone in it's way, including those with legitimate grievances and concerns while shaping each attack to look like the beast is on the moral high ground. The Leopard beast is very intelligent. It must trick and connive it's way into power never revealing it's true intentions. If you put your feelings and preconceptions aside, though, you can examine and see the false lion for what it truly is, a liar and a cheat who is able to play 1488D chess and lead those that wish for a better life astray. Another thing to keep in mind is that life under the rule of the Leopard Beast is not a living hell. Things are very uncomfortable, but the lies of the beast make it seem like a livable existence for the vast majority. The reasons behind the beast's more unpopular actions are easy to justify. The Leopard Beast hates the truth, since the truth is the only thing that can erase a lie. Opposition and seekers of the truth will be silenced in ways that won't alert the masses. Things will seem uneventful to those ignorant of world events, but followers of this beast will be enamored by it's ability to preform miracles and always come out on top. It is paramount that the beast's followers be blind to any criticism, and follow the beast without missing a step. The masses that follow the beast can't ever catch onto that the beast is what it is. Some will realize, but most won't. It will never come to pass that the beast looses the majority of it's supporters. The Leopard Beast will gain control of another symbol in revelation.

(2/2)

>Bears' paws, on the other hand, ARE plantigrade (whole foot rests on the ground), and like dogs their claws are always out. I take these differences to mean that the leopard beast will appeal to the POWERLESS MASSES and not the ELITE FEW(plantigrade feet that support more than just the toes) and will not be able to play nice (A bear's claws are always out). The leopard beast gains support of the masses by always attacking his enemies (mostly of the Elite, but his detractors from the Masses will also feel his wrath), while hiding it's true agenda from everyone.

see this is why nobody takes this stuff seriously

Really made me think, but the Clintons have a pretty handful of skeletons in their closet, among other dirty things they have done.

II. The Scarlet Beast (A.K.A. The Seven Empires and Ten Rulers, The New World Order): "I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."(Revelation 17:3). This is where things get a little tricky. Many people confuse this beast with the Leopard Beast. These are two separate entities. The Scarlet Beast is a nation-state, and what will become the new world order under The Leopard Beast. Creating a single super-state outright would be too obvious and make too many people aware of the truth, so it'll be behind closed doors. They can't even have people assume that it's even possible. There will always be plausible deniability. The Scarlet Beast is described as having seven heads and ten horns. Note that The Scarlet Beast and The Leopard Beast both have seven heads and ten horns. However, revelation comes straight out and says "The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. The beast which was and is not, is himself also an EIGHTH and is out of the seven, and he goes to destruction."(Revelation 17:9-11), "the ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the [Scarlet] beast for one hour. These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the [Scarlet] beast. These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful."(Revelation 17:12-14). The heads and horns of The Scarlet Beast are not the same as the heads and horns of The Leopard Beast.

(1/3)

It is generally accepted that the seven heads represent, in chronological order, The Assyrian Empire, The Egyptian Empire, The Babylonian Empire, The Persian Empire, The Macedonian Empire, The Roman Empire, and seventh empire which would rise, fall, then appear again under a new guise as the Beast itself. There is no definitive answer as to what the seventh empire is, but I hypothesize that it is the English Empire. It is no understatement to say that the English Empire, which the sun never set upon, was the greatest empire that existed up to that point. From Australia to India, the English held land and respect among the whole world. One difference between the seventh and the previous six empires is that all previous empires before England fell to Immorality. The most well documented one being, of course, the fall of Rome. England, however, did not fall due to immorality, making it a special case. The English simply lost relevance as countries seceded from it. Truly, the fall of the English Empire is to be respected. If there's one thing the U.K. has going for it, it's that they didn't succumb to immorality and implode. However, the seeds were sown all across the world, and in one place in particular the mantle of empire was taken again. This empire is in the vein of the English Empire, but a different take on it. This empire is also comprised of peoples and cultures of all previous empires. It is the beast itself, what was (Contains parts of all previous empires), is not (The Eight empire doesn't start off as immoral, but descends into it over time), and will be (The final rise of the Eight empire in all it's unholy glory). It is the largest empire of them all, and it will never take the mantle of empire. It rises with the crowds of people from all places and all cultures, turning sour with immorality over time.

(2/3)

The Eighth Empire is The United States of America. The American Empire, Born of the English, Roman, Macedonian traditions, and those empires born of Persian, Egyptian, and Assyrian traditions. All of these empires have a few core similarities: great wealth, dominating cultures, large landmasses, centralized governments, and a steady drop in morality leading to a fall (Author's Note: Except the English, as stated before, their empire fell, but not due to immorality as it was destined to rise again as the U.S.A.). It is no lie to state Atheism and Agnosticism is rampant in America. The lack of believing in any higher power is the ultimate blasphemy against any god. No religion is allowed to be taught as true. Our schools teach our children to reject god, and worship nothing. While many people still claim to be of faith, I wish I knew how many Americans even read their religion's Holy Texts. In these past few years, we've been rejecting more and more of our ancestor's religious teachings. The world has been turned on it's head. In America, what is sin is celebrated, what is holy is condemned. Events have been slowly leading up to the final execution of the New World Order, and The Scarlet Beast has a secret weapon, The Whore of Babylon.

(3/3)

III. Whore of Babylon (A.K.A. Babylon the Great, Holy Babylon): "She fell, she fell, Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality." (Revelation 14:8) . Ancient Babylon was a a great city that spawned an empire, much like Rome later. "The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth."(Revelation 17:18) Revelation outright tells us that The Whore of Babylon is a symbol for a city, the greatest city, one which rules over all kings. This kinda got me stuck for a while. If The Scarlet Beast represents the U.S.A. , surely Washington D.C. would be what rules over the kings of the Earth. That's where our government is, that's where our rulers are. There is more than one way to rule the kings of the Earth, though. Political power is NOTHING in the face of Wealth and Culture. The one city in the U.S. which has so much wealth and is a cultural icon, the city which even the most remote African Tribals, Amazonian Indians, or Polynesian Islanders know by heart, New York City. Both New York and Ancient Babylon sit on the edge of water, both are wealth and culture capitals of the world, and both spread depravity and immorality throughout the world. For the U.S. has truly won the culture war, and New York City is the testament to that culture.

(1/2)

alternate intepretation, The antichrist is Clinton.

the seven heads are MSM, the bear feet are Russia, laying at her feet as in defeat.

the Leapord shit is an analogy to the "Leopard cant change its spots" analogy, which is why she is currently failing, her spots are showing.

the lion speech shit is an analogy for how widely she opens her mouth, like a lion roaring.

The dragon/the serpent is the ((())) who gave her her throne/power/authority

Great "wealth" goes through the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street, and all manners of business both big and small. The American culture is represented in so many ways by New York. It's the first American city in the minds of many. Truly New York is the epitome of the American City. It is the Greatest of Babylons, bigger, stronger, and more perverse in it's dealings than any ancient city ever could dream of. It shall fall, and it shall fall before the Mark of the Beast is given to the people. The Scarlet Beast and the ten kings that give it power destroy Babylon the Great themselves. It is stated in Revelation that it is because these powers hate the Whore of Babylon. Why would they Hate the thing that corrupts the world and gives them power? Simple, they want ALL the power. If Babylon and the few just men that are within it have power, The Scarlet Beast and Ten Kings won't have all of it. So they destroy Babylon for two reasons. One, They want the power she wields for themselves. Two, they can play the heroes against those that they blame for felling the city. Now they have greater power, and a group to project that power upon.

(2/2)

Part of me thinks that both interpretations are true, and that there is no escaping this.

IV. The Goat Beast (A.K.A. The False Prophet): "I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon." (Revelation 13:11) Fortunately enough, The Goat Beast is much simpler than the past three icons. The Goat Beast is a person who looks inconspicuous, yet when they speak, they speak with the authority of Lucifer (The Dragon). The Goat Beast takes charge of the country of The Leopard Beast after The Leopard Beast suffers a near fatal brain injury after 42 months in control (3 and a half years). The Goat Beast seeds lies amongst the populace and rules with the authority of The Leopard Beast. It is capable of miracles and preaches that The Leopard Beast is divine and worthy of worship as The Leopard Beast Recovers from it's head wound. The head wound is truly the tipping point for the world. It is the climax and culmination, and it's all downhill from there.

OP didn't mention the clintons at all and if they are this much of an open mind and into fringe theories they clearly already know how corrupt hillary is. what even makes you mention them? kike subversion memes, thats what.

September 11th, 2001. A true turning point in history. I believe this is the start of Revelation, when Babylon The Great (New York City) suffered the greatest attack on it. From then on, New York has slowly declined in wealth and culture. It took seven years for the financial collapse, but it happened. Even now, the degradation of morality in the city is widespread. It's going to continue to fall, until it reaches stagnation. The economy is dead and being held up with lies. We're on the precipice of all out world war in Syria (Battle of Gog and Magog) and we have a supposed savior coming for us in the name of Donald J Trump. So why do I believe he is related to The Leopard Beast?

see

I don't vouch for Hillary. She's a liar and was the first person I thought of when I was looking into this. It's too obvious though. It's too easy to say she's part of it.

I think youre definitely on to something and of course if you look into trumps history you find so much shady stuff, so many "Jewish" (revelations 3:9) connections (ashkenazim great grandmother so its in his blood), his business associations, the fact that hes taken money from soros, rothschilds, rockefellers, adelson, epstein, etc., been to epstein sex slave island, and been a long time friend of the clintons. hes in the thick of their cabal clearly.

1. Trump is supported by the masses: He is rich, but he garners most of his support from working people. Just look at his campaign finances and rallies. He is, without a doubt, looked upon as a savior by many a working man

2. Trump's Temperament: Trump's hallmark is being loud, concise, and ripping his opponents to shreds. This is only through speech, of course, but you can't deny he has a penchant for leaving no survivors. He has the mouth of a lion, the paws of a bear, and the intelligence of a leopard, and he's leading many astray from the path of light

3. Trump's Miracles: Can one deny that it seems like a miracle that Trump is even here? He seems like the perfect solution for many of our problems. He never seems to lose. He always seems to be ahead. If we get into chan culture, he even spawned Kek and a semi-ironic spirituality. Seen the image macro of "The Trump Curse" where his critics have some ill happen to them? There will be many more "miracles" coming from Donald, but they'll be based on lies. If you say that Donald Trump is a liar, or at least is vague in his truths to later reword them to benefit him you are in denial. Trump is a genius. Remember, the AntiChrist is the opposite of Christ.

4. Trump's Jerusalem: Trump has guaranteed to recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel. Next comes the building of a new temple for the Jews. That simple.

5. No One is Calling Trump The AntiChrist: This is my MOST important point. We all know the countless calls that Obama was the AntiChrist, and every other controversial person before him. Where's the outcry for Trump? He fits into the role like a glove, so where's the people preaching? The MSM has compared him to Hitler, why not the AntiChrist? Why aren't mega churches latching onto this like a golden teat that leaks cash? Everyone that we hate has been denouncing Trump over EVERYTHING except this. The only reason I can come up with: They don't want you t even think it's a possibility.

nah, trump is too goofy and insecure to be the AntiChrist. the real AntiChrist would have way more swag, confidence and sophistication (like obama, for example)

see

>5. No One is Calling Trump The AntiChrist: This is my MOST important point. We all know the countless calls that Obama was the AntiChrist, and every other controversial person before him. Where's the outcry for Trump? He fits into the role like a glove, so where's the people preaching? The MSM has compared him to Hitler, why not the AntiChrist? Why aren't mega churches latching onto this like a golden teat that leaks cash? Everyone that we hate has been denouncing Trump over EVERYTHING except this. The only reason I can come up with: They don't want you to even think it's a possibility.

Not saying you're wrong, I have no idea if the shit I'm spewing has any basis in reality, but I don't like to close doors before I look into the room beyond.

> he even spawned Kek and a semi-ironic spirituality.
also, revelations 10:16-16

Conclusion:

Don't worship false idols. Trump is not a god. He is a man. I still support him, funnily enough. I think he's infinitely better than Hillary (Author's Note: Yes, I believe Hillary is literally worse than the person I believe the AntiChrist is. Shocking, I know). Just because someone is good at what they do not make them a god. The bible teaches us to beware false idols and prophets because they can use us for their own gain. Hypothetical question: When Trump wins the presidency, and three and a half years from now he survives an assassination attempt, disease, or accident which nearly kills him, then comes back to the presidency proclaiming that he is the incarnation, prophet, or being of Kek, YHWH, or any other religion, and provides mountains of evidence and asks for your unyielding loyalty, would you give it to him? Would you renounce everything you know, everything you've worked toward to obey his command? Would you admire and worship him and fight his enemies? Would you receive his mark and praise him for his endless miracles and victories? Would you let him create a police state and not question any of his orders, fore he had surely shown you that he was and is divine?

Jesus never wanted us to worship him as a god. He only asked for us to accept his words as the word of god. We only worship god, not the cross, not the Virgin Mary, not even Christ himself. Christ was a vessel, a representation of the whole. He wasn't god. He was affiliated with god. He was a truth bringer and a sacrifice so that all of humanity may have the chance to know god and reach redemption.

It is when a man tells you to worship him as god that he renounces his connection to YHWH. I hope I am wrong in all that I say, but if I'm right, I pray that I can help some find what they seek.

Thought the same thing. It'd be one Hell of a thing if Kekism turns out to be the One World Religion. Only complaint is that the pouring of the seven vials of wrath happens near the end of revelation.

occams razor. Who is to say that the best fit is not the easiest fit?

Mostly because if I were wanting to institute a NWO and bring about submission to man, I'd expect people to fall on Occam's Razor. Of course, Hillary is horrible in her own ways, but it's too well known by too many people.

Revelations is about the end of the Roman empire and the creation of the eternal kingdom of God which we are all sitting in right now.

Have any recommended reading?

i guess i just imagined the AntiChrist would be this smooooooooooth sophisticated guy who always says the right thing, ya know? that isn't trump...

also, isn't the AntiChrist supposed to sit at the head of all tables and be loved by all nations? mexicans hate trump. how is he going to mislead them away from Christ?

I have the same question.

>Hear me out, and call me a shill if you wish

fuck (You) shill.

Not really, I really do believe Christ was a great thinker all about real life practical stuff. Not the "supernatural" airhead he is made out to be. The bible is about cultural development and all the demons and creatures are metaphors from the world of dreams. They can provide insight but what that insight was is very hard for us to relate to.

I came to this conclusion while obsessing about how the human mind works, I was apathetic about Christianity before but it being a crucial part of our development explained a lot which seemed out of place before. How we process everything is shaped completely by culture and there is a shared global culture. Jungle abos with no previous contact with whites have somehow heard stories that men have walked on the moon propagating the materialistic, originally Christian worldview even to them.

If I read the stories of the bible and give the authors credit as thinking leading, practical philosophers of their day the stories seem much more meaningful than if they and us are part of some LOTR magic show with literal demons and gods being jerks for some inexplicable reason.

Deceiving through people's preconceptions is the hallmark of a talented liar.

>mexicans hate trump. how is he going to mislead them away from Christ?

Did you see the news about Mexicans turning to pagan rituals to stop Trump?

Like I said, I've got no basis in reality other than circumstantial evidence. Most research I've done is in the vein of reading dozens of fringe websites and sifting and cross referencing to find what made sense to me.

The only thing that really drove it home for me was the fact that Trump really does have a cult following, and people would live and die by his word.

For whatever reason it just clicks. Hillary is too obvious, Obama's been in power too long, and the world (In my mind) is already going through revelation. Who knows, maybe a third party pops up and is The Leopard Beast.

I'd say that you're interpretation of The Bible is a noble one.

I couldn't wrap my mind around the connections between the four beasts that announce the four horsemen. The Bible is full of symbols, and it speaks to people in different ways.

>She fell, she fell...

Obviously Clinton.

This is why all of these Revelations interpretations are bs.

The text is so vague that you can literally fit whatever you want into these symbolic figures.

>symbolic
hello infidel

WTF man.....Obama fits more into anti christ definitions than trump. At least trump vouches for jews & christians. Obama has thwarted netanyahu at every turn & denied syrian christians asylum here...also no friend of the kurds.....

dam shills are correcting the shit out of the record

Could be. If Clinton has been diagnosed with what I believe she has been, she's got about one year to live. Wouldn't be surprising if the Whore of Babylon represents multiple things. Clinton is the sacrifice the globalists make. They hate her for her incompetence. The use her as a distraction and as a way to make this election based on who you hate less.

Very true. Oftentimes biblical prophecies are only clear after the fact. it's why Jesus told people to be vigilant but to also question.

>Obama fits more into anti christ definitions than trump

which is why I refuse to believe he's it. Too obvious.

>At least trump vouches for jews & christians

A good liar never states his intentions. In Trump's own words, don't give your enemy your battleplan.

If they aren't symbols then there is no point to interpretation, because the text is literal.

An example I like to use is the story of Abraham and Isaac. It's used by atheists as an example of how evil God is but if you give the authors credit and assume they aren't talking about magic then the closest modern concept to God in that context is the universe.

It's a story about being "God-fearing" meaning do not think the universe owes you anything and if it demands something of you like your child's sacrifice to an illness or to a hopeless war or whatever, don't panic or get angry at "God", just follow through what needs to be done and everything may turn out fine.

the antichrist will not be a human , clearly stated in the bible.

he will have the literal body of satan and be of his seed.

these analogies are childsplay.

Very interesting and insightful analysis. I tend to think the antichrist will come from Saudi Arabia. If you use biblical archetypes the evil people are half Jewish. For instance King Herrod. Isn't the house of Saud part Jewish? It would make sense also with their role with Israel.
However, you really made me think, bc aren't a lot of trump's kids married to Jews?!
Weird timing with this thread bc I've been watching YouTube videos of trump and prophecy all afternoon.

Polite reminder Rev 18 is about Brexit.

You know you could just study scripture instead of going in these wild ideas in your own head

>At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory

Revelations is from a period when the teachings of Christ have spread and are reaching some sort of tipping point as an influential philosophy. The writer is an intuitive at least semi schizophrenic overwhelmed by seeing the potential for how powerful Christianity will eventually become, most of revelations, the trumpets, beasts and all that are theatrical metaphors of a hyper stimulated mind getting lost in possible futures he is helping create.

I have heard the idea that Revelations is about Rome mentioned many times
quick google show at least some Christians agree
lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswers/2013/04-19b.html