Employers of illegal aliens

Should the employers of illegal aliens be deported to the country of the illegal immigrant?

What happens of you employ different workers from different countries?

I think the concept of what deportation means you do not understand.

I live in indiana and work in a factory. Mexicans work there and some don't speak a lick of English, the managers just get the bilingual Mexicans to translate. I'm sure they're illegal and that the managers just look the other way, upsetting to be quite honest

No, they should just enforce the existing laws that prohibit hiring illegals (fines and possible jail)

Yeah. Or just deported to wherever they're from, cause they're never whites.

They should, starting with this guy!

Employers of illegal immigrant operate 100% of the time in a situation of plausible deniability. Impossible, I'm afraid.

For such a supporter of the free-market, why do you put restrictions?

Chop their ass up and send a different piece to each country they employed.

I don't support free markets, that's a Skype invention to destroy all of the world's cultures.

No. You won't let me own slaves and now you're making me give up my daylaborers? What next, my guns?

no
free market is good my dude
I only dislike immigrants who take advantage of the welfare system

It would be a good start

No, that will not fix the problem. Here is how you fix the problem.

Illegals should be summarily killed by impalement and those who aid and abed them publicly flogged on the first offense with ten lashes. Second offense twenty. Third offense Death by crucifixion. All descendants of illegals no matter how far removed going back as far as we can trace are given the choice of deportation or death. Any children too young to consent are deported and if nobody takes care of them wherever we decide to send them then oh well, not our fucking problem.

Those to be impaled and crucified will have so done within 100 yards of the nearest border from which the illegals came and corpses left into perpetuity.

Also US citizens given a free pass to shoot on sight anyone they see crossing the border from Mexico.

Illegal immigration would stop in week and all those shitbag Mexicans et al would be fucking gone in two years.

This is great.

No it wouldn't

>All descendants of illegals no matter how far removed going back as far as we can trace are given the choice of deportation or death.
>t. snownigger
And thus the US of A ended.

Don't you have to show a form of ID or residence permit before you sign a contract to be employed?

And tradesmen and self-employed people have to put their chamber of commerce registration number on every bill they send.

No deniability if you get caught.
Plus give 50$ or so to people willing to rat out someone employing illegals

Targeting people who hire illegals is a terrible idea. Once the illegals are here, keeping them from getting legitimate work pretty much guarantees they'll turn to crime.

The important thing is to keep them from getting in and deporting them whenever you find one.

That's why you also have to make the conditions so terrible they WANT to leave, and give them a legitimate way out. Offer to give them a ride, a bus, or whatever. If they decide to stay, no work and death are the only things which will follow. They will leave.

>keeping them from getting legitimate work pretty much guarantees they'll turn to crime.
Extra reason for alien detention followed by deportation

People and companies that employ illegal aliens should have their assets seized.

Cash, stocks, investment properties, etc, should be sold to help fund government operations.

The real properties, like land, buildings, tooling, houses, vehicles, etc. should be sold at auction to the citizens.

Ironically most of them are republicans

Yes.

Then Donald Trump and the white race would become extinct from the U.S.

You should look up the definition of ironic.

This

You'll never stop illegal immigration with a wall. You won't stop it with strong border patrols. You won't stop it with door to door checks.

You need to stop it by going after the heart of what drives it. Like the Danes did by taking your valuables and making sure there is no family reunification, you need to remove the incentive for illegal immigration.

Gibs. Remove the gibs, return to an America where people migrated knowing they would work and survive or fail and die. You will have nothing but hard working people coming to your nation, people who know it's do or die. This is what made your nation great.

This will never happen so simply make it too damn costly for people to employ illegals. Crippling fines for employing them, right now what you stand to gain from paying Pablo to wash dishes for $2 an hour is more than what you stand to lose if you get caught with Pablo. Hit employers so hard that employing Pablo for 100yrs wouldn't be able to pay back the fine and you'll soon see people simply not hiring illegals. When employment opportunities dry up you won't need a wall, you won't even need a fence because Americans will demand to see proof of citizenship before they even consider hiring someone.

This is what you do for now, the gibs/welfare solution comes later

scared bean