I use to be against transhumanism, til I found out about female nature and the tyranny of the weak over the strong

I use to be against transhumanism, til I found out about female nature and the tyranny of the weak over the strong.

If Humanity is to survive we must surrender our female half and our flesh. Women are ruled by emotion and emotion is one of our biggest weaknesses. We must forsake our flesh to rid ourselves of sexual desire to truly be free from or baser urges.

Only then can we truly conquer the stars. Why fight our liberation and ascension?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4A_tSyJBsRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think that the tumblr LGBBQ community embraces transhumanism, or do they think it's some kind of neo-fascism?

Also, why did the terminator robots have teeth?

You mean till you found out you couldn't get laid LMAO

To look scary

I have gotten laid. iT just didn't live up to the hype as was really disappointing.

>TFW you imagined a woman's asscrack would smell less sweaty than your own ass

I was sadly disappointed. Women smell horrible.

When transhumanism comes it would not asks anyone's permission.

Not true. People still need to be born to fuel our expanding domain. Space is huge. People won't be uplifted unless they chose to be. Immortality won't be forced on anyone, they can always stay on Earth or established colonies. You can always refuse and live and die in peace.

I say people should be offered uplift after they are capable of deciding that. Say 25-30 as a starting age?

Did you even watch Terminator? That is just their inner skeleton, they have human skins on the outside.

check out Arthur Arcturus and Nick Bostrom

>fucking nasty women

The problem with transhumanists is their idea of the future is so disgustingly optimistic and out of touch with reality.

Do you honestly think any of the world governments are going to give you the utopia you dream of? Do you really think they're going to give up even a modicum of control?

>emotion is one of our biggest weakness
Do you have facts and studies to back that up? Or you just basing that statement off your emotions?

This.

Future scares me.

I mean look at how bad our boipussy is being stretched out just with personal computers and iphones.

>You mean till you found out you couldn't get laid LMAO

The wail of the cattle. Congratulations, you can copulate with the opposite sex, just like every other living thing in history. This is not an accomplishment, it's an indication that you are incapable of doing more.

You're on the right track, OP

Ignore the sphincterbothered females who will shill against MGTOW or what you just wrote

>kek those salty fedora tears

youtube.com/watch?v=4A_tSyJBsRQ

Embrace the future of MANkind, famalam

>emotion is one of our biggest weaknesses
>basing that statement off your emotions