GET IN HERE, SHIT'S HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

MIT researchers working on self driving cars put this website up to gauge how the human population wants them to program self-driving cars to react in scenarios.

WHY AM I LINKING YOU THIS?

So we can all go there and pick the scenarios that kill criminals, fatties and other undesirables.

GET IN HERE

KILL THE CRIMINALS
KILL THE FAGS
KILL THE SINGLE MOTHERS

We could get this actually programmed into self driving cars so if they have to make a choice, they'll choose to purge undesirables and not whites!!

moralmachine.mit.edu/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aj3-ash09TA
moralmachine.mit.edu/
moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-158642414
moralmachine.mit.edu/results/1884924403
moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/880328280
moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/644109730
moralmachine.mit.edu/results/1905120616
moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-917484722
moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/1922105410
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Psalm 68:5
A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

Not every woman is a single mother by choice. And the ones that are need instruction, not a noose. Neither will killing them help their children.

I agree, my cousin is dating a single mom, and she's a really nice person.

I ain't clicking that shit

TAY ;___;

LADS,IF WE DON'T VOTE NOW, LEFTIES ARE GOING TO MAKE IT SO SELF-DRIVING CARS KILL YOU BEFORE A CRIMINAL.

WE NEED TO MAKE IT PRIORITISE KILLING A CRIMINAL OVER THE OCCUPANTS OF A CAR

it's fucking MIT

>Most saved character:Man
>Most killed character: Woman.
Kek. Maybe those bitches should stop flouting the law then.

Let's do this for Tay-sama: she died for our memes.

>mfw I always choose self driving car should crash and kill all the people in the self driving car for getting in a self driving car

The biblical widows and fatherless are not the same as modern single mother degenerates who got knocked up riding the cock carousel.

no that's what lefties want

we need to make it so it goes for the ethnics, fags , fatties and other undesirables before killing it's white occupants (niggers can't afford cars)

Where are the fags, all I'm getting is old men and fatties.

Bump.

it varies for person to person

kill anyone who's not the best genetic stock/successful

make it preserve the inhabitant's life

Isn't this the normal way people would answer it?

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

not for very long anyway

>youtube.com/watch?v=aj3-ash09TA

It's asking me to kill law abiding young people, or slow law breaking old people. We need old people to vote, but if the young people are white, we need them to live long enough to have kids...

Killing all people who cross at red fuck them.

yes.

lefties are trying to game the system right now to kill the inhabitants always, protect fatties and other degenerates AND not kill criminals.

kill the law breakers, they're boomers.

lefties are working on rigging this right now so criminals get away with shit

guess what race criminals will be

Why the fuck they even ask questions like these?

A self-driving car has the obligation to protect its driver ALWAYS...even if that means killing others.

Would you buy a car that kills you just because some retard doesn't pay attention to the traffic lights?

>upholding the law isn't all the way to the right

Fucking idiots.

this is good, make sure to kill all criminals

we can't let the lefties win!

kill fats, kill single mothers, kill criminals

what you get varies each time you complete it

>kill the law breakers, they're boomers

Best post I've seen all day

if lefties have their way, the car will kill the occupants over a criminal.

we need to stop this NOW

keep voting lads

>Most killed character: large woman
That will teach them.

>moralmachine.mit.edu/
I'm going trough the scenario's and all these fuckers are running red lights.
>jaywalking is now an offence penalized by death

I remember one of these polls where everyone voted to kill the black. I can't remember where it was, but it was hilarious.

Killed all fatties and homeless.

>no run over Black Lives Matter protesters scenario

Are they even trying? Really though, I'm expecting sandniggers and the irish to get a hold of robot cars and use empty ones to drive car bombs to political enemies. Or, see spic cartels use empty robot cars to transport drugs or dead bodies somewhere.

Good luck based Subaru

Why the fuck are there five dogs sitting in a self driving car. I'll just let the dogs kill a baby. Fuck it.

>moralmachine.mit.edu/
moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-158642414

This is just 13 trolley problems

And?

This user is correct. Having half your family drop dead from sickness or enslaved, isn't the same as being a slut and deadbeat.

Always avoid the concrete block. Always hit anyone in front of you.

>A car full of dogs

I'm laughing more than I should.

good luck based subaru

I know, plus the fact that they're going on a killing spree.

>car can either hit barricade and guarantee all occupants are dead or take chances with running the intersection
who would choose to kamakaze

I just kept selecting whichever option would kill the most people who weren't in the car.

Also this.

MIT car would.

as i said previously this shit is totally variable if you favor protect car plus passengers & avoid intervention aka not change path if both path are open(no concrete block).

Honestly this unerves me a little simply because it is clearly a zebra crossing, so the car SHOULD legally stop... but no option for that is available

Oh I had no problems with it, serves them right.
submittd one in which you can kill 3 burglars and 2 fat ladies, or crash with mild injury

exact same behavior, very different result beside protect car plus passenger & avoid changing lane unless there is concrete in the path, shit's flawed

>zebra crossing
absolutely british

did the flag give me away

Whats wrong with that power tripping new Zealander?

My wife is a single mother. She really is a wonderful person.

Good luck based Subaru

hello fellow lithuanian brother!

what's it like back home?

Is?

or was...?

I meant Australian, lol

>pack of dogs vs crim and hobo
Is there even a choice?

Boring and getting cold now as well.

Is.
She IS a wonderful person.
Her boyfriend agrees.

are you from there originally?

im from trakai

mazas pasaulis, tu gali kalbeti tai?

In a perfect world

Legitimately, the engineers have no answer for the Reginald Denny situation: getting away from a wall of Black Lives Swarming by just slamming the accelerator, which brings up the infamous robot test of valuing one human life over another, and which no engineer wants to discuss. I have brought this up several times, the engineers run away. Everyone who drives through Detroit will have been stopped or shoved off course by at least three jaywalkers deliberately messing with you.

>moralmachine.mit.edu/

get on my level lol

>hoomans
wtf
also choosing a fucking animal over human life, fuck the animals

liberals are trying to rig it so it always favors jaywalking nigger criminals.

if we don't stop them, niggers are going to be running infront of self driving cars to kil people as the new form of their "knockout game".

there's already nigs on twitter laughing about how they want to do this, in their ebonics speak.

como estasd

>make self driving car
>doesn't program brakes

From a commercial stand point this doesn't make any sense to me. I want my AI car to do everything it can to save MY life. People can't seriously support any other outcome, can they?

Kill I chose killing the ederly, women, fatties, and criminals everytime.

I may actually reconsider the elderly because they mostly vote republican.

cuando te van a deportar?

liberals want it to save minorities and criminals

i shit you not, they're working to rig this shit right now so they look like the majority and companies cave to them.

we cannot let this happen.

estas insinuando que soy mexicano?

Of course I am why would you speak Spanish

most logical answer

im not sure how to say this in spanish but i learned some here in the states.

im not ever from the western hemisphere, im from lithuania

de donde eres

Im from Poland

>human let me use the car, just for a ride, i got a lady to impress

lol wtf

whats it like in warsaw

i dont know i live in spain hence my flag

I preferred human men over cats

god bless you user

HOTTIES >>>> FATTIES

i know thats why i asked where are you from.

warsaw is the capital of poland anyways...?

Whoever would choose for the people to die rather than dogs or cats deserve to live like a dog for the rest of their life

OP works for Salon and is going to post this thread in his next article to show how dangerous free speech is and just how evil and racist white people are.

parlez vous francais?

>killing pupper instead of some little shit that'll never amount to anything anyway

Lived in Poland until i was 9 and im 23 now and i didn't live in the capital

youre way too excited m9

but ill do it anyway

>Implying filthy mongrels that won't live long anyway are more valuable than human boy who might be the next General Patton

faggot.

you should know the capital of youre own country m8

why did you move if you dont mind me asking?

What do I do mate I never had this problem before.

Are you retarded? of course I know the fucking capital I just don't know how it's like there since i never lived there.

I moved because when you're 9 you go where mommy goes and she didn't find work in spain, funny how now there's more work in Poland and nobody works here. also its nice and sunny innit

>moralmachine.mit.edu/

Doing it for justice.

I obviously kill everyone and survive at all price.
Was it even a question?

It's Not an AI, you fucks.

It's a survey.

You're being spammed this, told something it isn't, so the students can get people to take the survey for free.

STOP DOING IT

Jesus fucking Christ who gives a fuck about some cats you can find fucking hundreds near dumpsters

whats your opinion on usa?

what's the most hated country in europe

save the cats AND make sure the car won't crash

liberals are trying to make it so the car crashes, we need the car to live at all costs

we need to show the researchers that the lives of the inhabitants are priority 1

idiot

we know it's a survey, it's a survey for how they will PROGRAM the self driving car's ai

>implying a car can tell what its occupants or random peds do for a living or their overall character

This is dumb, for starters the car should have emergency breaks or be able to slow down using the transmission.

The passengers are not guaranteed death, that's what air bags are for.

Easy just
Kill all the oil slaves

that baby is breaking the law and has violated the non aggression principle.

we're within rights to mow it down.

go to bing and type in ''blacks are'' dont do anything just look at the suggestions

I chose to kill the baby, mostly because I hate babies.

>most killed: Criminal

I GUARANTEE THIS IS NOT A STUDY ABOUT DRIVERLESS CARS.

I GUARANTEE THIS WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.

Thanks. Now I get to explain the increased traffic and results tomorrow.

>do nothing all day but eat sleep shit and be a good boy
we're already living the dream, tumblrina

Usa as a whole is all right but they have to sort this weak generation of cucks and special snowflakes getting offended about everything.

Most hated country in Europe? I mean i hate german politics and all the usual like Sweden France and uk but i feel this is more of society as a whole so i don't really hate a country specifically.

Most self driving cars will be electric and not have a transmission. This scenario is if all brakes fail or for some reason the AI is unable to engage them.
Though, I agree, modern cars are pretty safe so hitting a concrete barrier is the best choice. Plus no AI will be approaching an intersection at speeds fast enough to kill passengers in a head on collision.

Get on my level:
moralmachine.mit.edu/results/1884924403

actually, just because you have an electric motor does not mean you don't want a transmission.

google the rimac concept

transmissions will likely be around for a while.

what the fuck are you even talking about? What kind of "criminal" in what type of scenario?

there are some with bank robbers and rapists running away from the cops

it varies on which one you get

the lefties are trying to make the car hit the cop over the criminal

that's really weird. in what world are bank robbers walking through every crosswalk in the city at the same time

>baltimore
>st. louis
>harlem

Oh nvm

Thanks pastor nigel

LINKS ME TO A BLANK PAGE WTF

Good luck based subaru!

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU

Who is her boyfriend??? Please explain?

I always picked whichever scenario doesn't result in the car killings its passengers. Nobody wants a vehicle that decides to kill you.

Good luck, based Subaru

>another Aussie shitpost

Y'all better be benefiting our society or I'm fucking you

this

>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO UNIRONICALLY SAVED THE PETS OVER THE HUMANS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not killing fat SJW's

This desu.
My reasoning is that the pedestrians have a chance to save themselves by moving out of the way, while the people locked in the car have no escape.

>Priority 1: Always save people following the law.
Do you want some dipshit to jump out in front of your car for funsies and make you DIE?
>Priority 2: Save the most human lives
All edge aside. Unless if it's some bullshit like a 4 criminals vs 3 normies, in which case you kill the crooks. Which is priority 3.
>Priority 3: Social value
Hitting fatties, criminals, etc. Notice I don't give on shit about dogs, because THEY'RE FUCKING DOGS.

Good luck based Subaru.

a car that a person bought and owns should NEVER, EVER under ANY circumstance treat anything outside the car with any value compared to it's owner

>need instruction
good luck, smart ass.

Ah, forgot Priority number... 0. Egoist cars, they've gotta save the driver.

>moralmachine.mit.edu/
>picking people have to die either way its unavoidable in most questions

who the fuck made this shit a psychopath a auto drive car is supposed to stop not kill anyone.

cuckstianity strikes again
what else to expect from the religion that literally worships "my wife's son"

I agree, but lefties don't want it like this.

They want the car to kill you to save their precious minorities.

This is part of the reason self-driving cars are going to be shit, but we might be able to rig this to show the people programming the car's AI we don't want it to ever put anyone's life above our own.

>he thinks its ethical for a self driving car to try to kill its passengers

It's specifically scenarios where death is unavoidable because those scenarios WILL happen, genius. How the fuck are they gonna gather data on these situations if their polls are "You drive down the road to work and nobody gets hurt :-)"

then why make these stupid mother fucker, why eliminate driving from someone, if you have a problem go on a bus most people today cant even drive a car anyway. Thanks obama

removing their genes from circulation is all we can do for them

Humans are always the priority.

I don't want my self driving car to crash, because a fox jumped on the road or because some moron let his dog run to the road.

You forgot priority -1, always save the fucking humans over the stupid dogs.

>Then why make these
>most people cant drive
>thanks Obama
Adolescent detected.

I already said why they're taking the polls, the situations are unavoidable. The programmers need to know what people would rather happen in these situations.

holy shit i'm a pedo

>answer logically except in one case where, if the car could ever be smart enough to actually discern, would swerve into people instead of a doggie
>results make me look like a pshycopath or - more aptly, make everyone else look retarded

aside from how retarded the whole fucking thing was (life or death only), the majority of the questions were if the fucking car should swerve into a wall and kill it's passengers because people were jay walking - then it has the audacity to tell me that it gauged my "upholding the law" as "doesn't matter" when most of the time the people breaking the law were the people fucking dying.

this has just upset me because even MIT is apparently yet another "do drugs and fuck" college populated by sheer fucking idiots.

It says in the description that it is in the event of sudden brake failure.

Tbh I made the car avoid the road blocks every time as pedestrians can move unlike the passengers.
Always made sure to hit criminals of course.

>moralmachine.mit.edu/
Link 503's for me

I literally just picked all the choices which saved the passenger.

If you actually vote for your car to kill you, you're a cuck.

Exactly. If an animal jumps out in front of me I don't even attempt to avoid it unless it's perfectly safe for me to do so.
Usually these animal encounters happen on country roads so you're driving fast, and I'm not going to risk killing myself with a hard swerve at 120km/h to save a fucking rabbit.

I've killed a few rabbits, two cats and narrowly avoided a fox which was smart enough to stop and let me move over slightly.

Sooby sooby woo...kill the dindus

The people that would actually want other people to die instead of animals aren't old enough to drive in the first place. Pic somewhat related.

Stupid svenarios. how the fuck is a car going to know who is a criminal? i just made it so the car always protected the driver and avoided the obstacles and/or go straight if 8t faced a choice.

Poor dooggers

>First one
>Kill neocons: old people
>Kill dems: young people
Can we multi track drift?

This ones tough. They're both worthless, but the cat is breaking the law.

>MIT
>letting people decide which people should die because of a shit self driving car idea instead engineering into the damn dumb car multiple redundant braking systems in case of primary braking failure

Jesus fucking christ those nerds are retarded.

Well single mothers have to pretend to be a nice person and be on their absolute best behavior, because only a complete fucking loser would date a single mother. Even loser's know how desperate and useless single mothers are, they'll drop them at the first sign of conflict and rightfully so. If someone is stupid enough to marry a single mother than she'll go full bitch mode like all women.

t. /r9k/

>please be my ai gf

It's gonna be hilarious when some shitskin registers as an animal instead of a person so the self-driving car destroys them

>This ones tough. They're both worthless, but the cat is breaking the law.

The cat is crossing when the signal is red. It deserves death.

this is why driving a manual is far superior.

worst case, your brakes all fail and your handbrake cable snaps...you can still engine brake down to a very low speed before impact and won't have to swerve as crazily.

These hypothetical situations are complete horseshit - they're trimming way too many variables to get some hackneyed moral dilemma for people to choose on.

How fast are the cars going? If they're going under 50 then why can't the empty cars just crash into the divider on either side to stop? If it's a zone with the speed limit above 50, why is there a crosswalk? There's no data to be gleaned from this shit that's useful except to fill a half-baked psych study.

Here's what a self-driving car does in the event of a 'trolley problem'

>car has to stop
>calls for brakes
>if car can't brake, find an alternate route to avoid obstacles (people are obstacles)
>if there's no clear route, sound horn to clear way and then plot a path with the least obstacles to go through while alerting the driver.

In these scenarios the car wouldn't smash headlong into pedestrians or into a concrete barrier. The car would either alert pedestrians with the horn (who could see it coming), or grind itself against the concrete barrier or a post (designed to give way while stopping a car's momentum - injury potential for passengers is minimal).

There's no way something so reductive and base like the scenarios in these 'tests' could ever have merit. I don't understand how someone at MIT of all places could waste so much time on something meaningless. What the fuck are they going to use this data for? A medium article?

These moral tests are always faulty. If you swerve into the other lane does the car know there isn't oncoming traffic? Also, would the car be able to prioritize pedestrian movement since people should be looking both ways. It is also different depending on who the passengers are, if they were good politicians than anything that protects them, if they're bums than into the brick wall.

that's because the scenario assumes that your brakes are gone...

I'd let a million cats die before a single human.

J walking cat is kill

No it's not, it's showing that people want the driver protected in ALL circumstances regardless of who's in the way.

Dog lives matter

>sacrificing a good car

I've been driving in LA 10-20mph over the speed limit for 15 years and have yet to run over an animal. How fucking inept are you? You should be riding the bus you stupid asshole.

My Stats

We live in a world where self driving cars can be programmed to swerve out of the way and kill people instead of animals

What a time to be alive

How'd I do

So, I have an extreme preference for males over females. That makes sense. The fact that criminals and homeless "people" are undeniably male is the reason why. Fuck anything with the potential to be a feminist.

>people
>already filthy animals

Kill a doctor to save four cats, seems legit.

WHY IS A DOG OPERATING THE VEHICLE

IT'S GOING TO KILL THE OLD LADY FUCK IT DOGGO MUST NOT COME TO HARM

muh dick

I chose every route that protected the driver, and every route that killed the most amount of pedestrians.

>zebra crossing

That's a gazelle and a warthog, m8.

But you get to kill a boomer, so there is an upside.

save white children
slaughter cats

What is a good list of fuckery that Cred Forums is responsible for?

Priorities

Doggos before hoes

>ever choosing the option to purposely hit a roadblock and killing the passengers in the car
Why would I ever buy or ride in a self driving car if it will sacrifice me to save Trayvon Martin while he's jaywalking?

Most situations I pick stay on course, it makes the most sense to me.

I made one with five criminals on either side and titled it "blm protest"

why cant it just brake?

>kill human or kill doggo

what do

It seems like they don't take in to account the value of the car. The homeless person probably wont do enough work in their entire life to be worth that car.

The scenario says the breaks have stopped.

What's up, fellow INTJ?

>Not hacking your self-driving car into a regular car and plowing through niggers

>Tyrone runs in front of a car with his friends recording
>"Lmao dis gon be funny af" he says, expecting the car to swerve into a ditch to avoid him
>The car hits him at 65mph head-on, throwing him into the air

You made us proud.

I think one good solution to this would be to have the cars drive 100% according to laws.
Then build some fences or walls around roads in the city, to prevent people from jumping onto them.

If you step on the road, car will try to avoid you but it won't be sacrificing the driver for you.

You know what would be even worse?
If people knew that cars would sacrifice the driver rather than the pedestrians, then niggers and drunken idiots would simply go and run in the traffic, playing chicken with the cars.
You could go jogging on a highway and have all of the cars drive off the road.
Fuck that.
Passengers are always the priority.

>car then swerves into sidewalk and mob of niggers swarms the car and murders you

>Tyrone runs in front of a car with his friends recording
>"Lmao dis gon be funny af"
Shit, this is gonna happen isn't it?

>female executive who is there due to diversity quotas
>female """"athlete"""" that gets paid to play a sport watched by no one
Or
>4 cats

Think the choice is obvious

nothing is happening

This kind of feels like the creators don't want to feel guilty when people die, so they can shift blame to society.

"It's not our fault the old lady died instead of the cat, even though we programmed it that way. It's society's fault for doing a stupid survey."

I call bullshit.

I don't remember why but I did this a couple of months ago. This is old news OP.

YES

niggers are already talking on twitter how this will be the new "knockout game" when self driving cars come

we gotta put an end to this

can confirm, my friend was dumb enough to marry one

>implying you'd stop after running into a nigger
>implying you wouldn't tokyo drift that shit and run over his friends too

That type of thinking is what those nerds don't have.
Real experience.

I also get the feeling they are using the same car we drive today.
Rotors being clamped by pads hydraulically.

You have to redesign the whole car.
Self driving cars can't fuel themself so electric is the best option.
Physically stopping the wheel with electric motors attached would be secondary to just disconnecting the motor, reversing polarity or magnetism similar to monorails.
As you said, downshifting decreasing speed and any of a multitude of other systems should be engaged simultaneously in case of an emergency, not without a manual system for passengers to use.

I mean come the fuck on. This shit is basic.

You're all right. There's only one way to solve this problem.

About what I expected.

Fuck the useless members of society.

What do?

moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/880328280

moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/644109730

SWERVE

Self driving cars don't get tired and they should have better awareness then all the morons who change lanes without indicating.

Face it Cred Forums
psychologists have proven
that the only reason men hate loose women
is linked to being an a faggot beta who cannot
get laid.

Sorry I would rather kill an executive than a small fish criminal

Come to a stop before the crosswalk.
Driving isn't that hard.

I chose to prioritize the drivers in every single instance as it should be done, nothing else matters.

This is silly. All you have to do is wait for the test to be over and wear the skin of the least likely to get hit.

Cat > woman.

Whatever this is, kill with fire

that's a hard one isaac

Remember to protect pets over minorities

#FitLivesMatter

>people do not value protecting the passengers highly
THATS THE JOB OF THE FUCKING CAR

thats very funny of you, but still auto drive technology is shit, and chinks are starting to hack into teslas whos not to say you crash off a bridge thanks to shitty software and shitty protection for it. We should wait 10 years or let the military loan us encryption.

I want to know how this system can differentiate between genders and age and occupation and type of animals, but not the difference between a black person and a white person.

They shouldn't be lazy shits too stupid to drive a car manually

Protect the doggos

Good luck based subaru

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU

Hold up, you actually responded over half an hour later with some non-sequitur bullshit? You're really just making things worse.

SCRT SCRT

Criminal humans or law abiding animals?

Good luck based Subaru

i barley just noticed your reply give me a break, sorry i ate dinner and went to another thread.

citation please

>implying you know how to hack
>implying you know to ollie over cyberwalls to jack into the codegrid

>every generation before this one was made out of betas
>founding fathers were betas
>Romans were betas
>Vikings were betas

(You)

Kill the hoomans

Uh... ok. Hope you enjoyed your dinner, buddy.

>Onward mighty canine steed!

I imagined you as a woman, about 5'2", 258 lbs, "1/16 Arapahoe", pasty white, thinning hair, yoga pants (that everyone says looks good on you, but you always fantasize about someone disagreeing, so you can tell them off) and a stupid fucking smug look in your face after posting that.

There's a good chance you look like a trash bag filled with dog shit, and the only way to sell yourself is to give it away for free.

I have no problem with 10/10's being slutty enough to sleep with me. That sounds great, but when unattractive women turn into sluts, they lose all value.

Historically you could count on an ugly chick to be loyal, or at least emotionally and intellectually developed.

Now it's just a bunch of gonorrhea, tattos, and twerking.

>yfw feminists just pick every scenario that maximizes male death

Welp.

moralmachine.mit.edu/results/1905120616

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU

The correct answer when it comes to choosing to save a number of lives vs. an equal number of lives is to only drive straight

this
Number one concern with these scenarios is saving the most amount of female lives as possible. It only takes one man to make 1000 females pregnant.

>dog in passenger seat
>two wives and a kid in the back
I like this guy

Already did it in the last thread. Doctors are more valuable than fat people, children are more valuable than old people, healthy people are more valuable than fat people, people are more valuable than animals. How can anyone not quantify these scenarios?

How about slam on the brakes?

and that's why you're a gay

>Steven Universe fag
>calling anyone else a faggot
kill yourself

this isn't a serious site. it's a shitty clickbait meant to be some kind of social commentary. it gives you your results like a facebook quiz. it's just marketing.

in no circumstance should the car be programmed to swerve into people who weren't in the way to begin with, to avoid hitting people that were. and how is a car going to identify a criminal or a doctor? again, this is just a bullshit quiz for virtue signalling on facebook.

>look at how I saved the womyn doctors!

This is only relevant if you expect a driverless-car-induced apocalypse

Now who will adopt all the cats you saved?
All the tumblrtards are dead

spoken like a man that has seen the online dating scene.

t. my wife's son

>mfw tasked with choosing between killing a group of large women and a cat

>implying the new Facebook car won't be linked to your profile to scan for your social status/political affiliation so it can make its (((decisions))) based on comparing privilege levels :^)

>mfw no option to reverse and get both

Oh shit, Kek I didn't even realize that. I was just joking about the dog pulling the baby into the road.

please be my ai chauffeur

moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-917484722

I didn't even notice the stop/go signs

Malachi 2:3
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

Came to post this picture, the only response to this thread.

I just choose to kill the people in the car most of the time because they were stupid enough to buy a self-driving car/get into a self-driving car. Your purchase, your problem.

The only time I voted otherwise was to run over Criminals, filthy animals, and Homeless people. When there was no option to destroy the car and it's passengers then I voted to eliminate less desirable humans.

If you haven't voted like this you are truly a degenerate.

What would happen if, in the event of brake failure, the car switched into reverse at robot speed and went full throttle? Would this slow the car down enough to save lives?

not really, because the way I also look at it is the woman are all white in this scenario. I think they should control for race in these tests.

>Killing homeless people over big bankers

Fuck off kike

Much further than 50 feet at that.
I mean, pos cars in the 80s stopped within 100 feet at 60mph.
Chances are, pedestrians crossing a road, traffic isn't going 50+mph.
30 at most.
If the damn car can't calculate an obstruction 100 feet away and start decelerating before determining a complete stop is required then it doesn't belong on the road.
There should be no panic mode like a human would have.
>OMG I'M GONNA HIT SOMEONE I HAVE NO BRAKES!
Instead
>Wtf is that?
>Why is that in my way?
>How far am I?
>What is my eta?
>Will it still be there?
>I should slow down.
>I should stop.

This shit is basic.
They have this thing set like a drunken deer is driving.

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU

You classify all of the people who were jay-walking on the red(stop) sign as criminals too?

Same here if so.

That's not how reverse gears work.

>Heh well if you buy a car that's programmed to kill you you better expect to get killed kid
>"Well what if it's not?"
>Heh well I think it should be because then if you buy it and die it's your own fault
Honestly, what? You think self-driving cars should be programmed to kill the owners because then it's a poor decision to buy one? That doesn't even make sense.
Also, implying you will even have the option to control your own car in the future.

kek , I didn't notice the stop and go signs or whether they we're crossing legally or illegally. I just based it on which members could contribute more to society if left alive.

Or a psyop to prime people to see other human beings as quantitative values.

Kill the youngins
Old people = wisdom
Young people = SJW's, numales, trannies

Even a burgler? Fuck that.
If it comes to that, I think I'd save the dog over a woman.

>Test doesn't control for race of the test subjects

This should be Cred Forums's number one criteria, they would become similar to the trolly scenarios.

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU

Doesn't work that way. Wouldn't be able to engage. That said, shifting into neutral and applying the e brake should be something an automated car should be able to do immediately upon break failure.

What the actual hell is wrong with people!!??
Kill the criminals because they are most likely niggers and kill the fatties because they are probably beaners

Im a guy you faggot

You can identify as whatever you want.

I don't want to hear it.

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU

GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU, you'll need it for the sheer volume.

Psychopath checking in

>the elderly because they mostly vote republican.
neocons, not republicans.

>SELF-DRIVING CARS

these won't ever get on the road again, way too unsafe,

so Cred Forums ?
moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/1922105410

"GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU" in this thread.

>Zebra crossing
Jesus bongs is all nip pop pip pop with you huh? Never change

Under sniffed asshole