Pro tip: it's not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08dFC343XJY
rense.com/general69/invo.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The difference is they were actually justified. Today's protestors are not

>1773
Really?

They are protesting the oppression they feel today just as you protested the oppression you felt centuries ago. Stop letting racism blind you to facts.

/Thread.

>rioting a looting stores that have nothing to do with anything
>throwing out tea because you arent given rep + taxes are TOO DAMN HIGH to fucking live.

Sage OP is a faggot

This. Plus, convinience stores have nothing to do with racism while the Tea obviously related to the Tea Act

>blacks today are no more "civilized" than whites two and a half centuries ago

Are you sure this is a comparison you want to push, user?

*sniff*

Nothing about BLM is legitimate because the whole thing is powered by nothing but media lies.

1776: To protest Tea Tax, we'll destroy tea.

2016: FREE SHOES NIGGA!!

Cowards won't destroy the police department.

The tea was not random private property, but property of the corporation established by the English crown which was oppressing them.

When we see people targeting specific businesses that cater to the police, that would be more analogous. Just running off and trashing some random persons home doesn't cut it.

Good question though, at least better than most of the bait on the board atm.

If you want to start a fucking war, sure it's legitimate.

>oh, but they're wrong, and we were right

>18th century
>21st century

So many differences in context, laws, jurisprudence, politics.

fact is they're not oppressed, they're just whiny niggers

I think I'll make a tea now. And then FLUSH IT DOWN THE DRAIN.

That was a militant or terrorist action (in the view of the British Crown) that led to a war.

Are niggers itching to start a war?

Do it and I'll flush a beer.

No one from 1773 is currently alive in 2016. Also, is it really like it is between the British and Americans, compared to what you are trying to do? Hell no.

Great counter argument, shithead

So black people are 233 years behind us?

Wow it sure is the same as burning down an old folks home a black preacher spent a decade getting money for because a criminal resisted arrest with a firearm.

/thread
And sage

>smugglers throwing tea overboard so they can get money
>looters stealing shit cause they don't have a job

nothing's changed really, two groups of cunts pretending to be political protestors

Fact is their communities are targetted and fatally shot by the police moreso than others

That those white people where happy to fight a fucking war with the most powerful nation in the world.

Blacks would all starve to death the second the government stops paying for their existence.

The Colonists were upset that the British placed a high tax on tea, so they drowned the British tea.

BLM is upset that they keep getting shot even though they dindu nuffin, so they burn down O'Reilly Auto Parts.

>white people did it 250 years ago, so it's okay

Looks like slavery is back on the menu!

Throwing tea in the river was rebellion against the corporate english oppressor. It would be like if you attacked something like, say, the banks. if you somehow tried to OCCUPY and PROTEST those then you'd have a political message behind the actions.

attacking random trucks on the highway and pillaging them and setting shit on fire in the middle of said highway? That isn't an act of rebellion against corrupt government; it's just highwaymanship. It's robbery and marauding without any message besides, "oh shit Deshaun lets go steal us a fiddy-inch tee vee!"

You're right, it's not, both are chimpouts

What are you gonna flush? Bud light? Like i give a fuck. The drain is where your so-called """beer""" belongs anyway.

But in this situation, white people did it to other white people...so how does this represent all white people?

Fuck this race baiting shit. Get over it faggots

>chucking tea to protest taxes by foreign gov't which does not represent you
>stealing a widescreen TV because the white man is too distracted with all of the other chimping to arrest you
>morally equivalent

This is throwing tea into a harbour and according to the wiki they also washed the ships deck afterwards and told the captain to explain that only tea was destroyed. Whitest thing i ever read.

Tyresekingzwuz is rioting and destroying private property because a cop shot usually a criminal. The problem is that in about 2/3 of the shootings that they riot about it's either justified or questionable and to be decided at court. Then when something comes a long where a cop actually shoots an innocent black this becomes the new symbol and "just another time" to try and make all the others seem equally unjustified.(hard to explain for me)
I have never seen this level of degeneracy as the american blacks do. Much worse than any i have ever seen.

>Fact is their communities are targetted and fatally shot by the police moreso than others

No Nigel, they just commit more crime.

>destroying shipment of tea in protest of unfair tea tax
vs
>destroying your own community in protest of a thug getting shot while committing a crime

yeah totally comparable

fact is, statistics is racis an shit

Who actually makes these images? Shitposters or actual blm niggers?

>protesting tea tax
>destroys tea to shit in England's coffers over the issue

>protesting oppressive police treatment
>destroys private businesses and homes

They should be attacking police facilities and suppliers if they want this comparison to seem legitimate.

Mainly because they still haven't figured out that you don't threaten people with guns with a gun.

>Fact is their communities are targetted by communist agitators

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

that would be because they commit more crimes, and are more aggressive towards police

One is white people
The other is niggers

>This is throwing tea into a harbour and according to the wiki they also washed the ships deck afterwards and told the captain to explain that only tea was destroyed. Whitest thing i ever read.

>Stop letting racism blind the facts
B8 spotted

BLM probably has a dedicated Photoshop department.

Here's the deal.
Any protest or revolution is only justified if it succeeds.
It's the same argument as the revolutionary vs terrorist one.
It's all a matter of perspective. The one who win make the truth.
That's why Monarchies are mostly a thing of the past.

>1 post by this ID

Not an argument

1775: Colonies:

>We would like to petition the government to

>Whats that?

>What do you mean there is no way to petition the king?

>When Can I vote for a new king?

>Not elected? How do I address grievances?

>What do you mean no avenue to do so?

2016 Baltimore

>Hello, I have a grievance with the police

>Vote for a new sheriff every 4 years? Fuck that, i want a new police chief

>Every 4 years we vote on that too? Or we vote for the person that appoints the chief?

>I want state oversite!

>I will not wait until november to vote for a new prosecutor/attorney general or state police chief. or person that appoints that position!

>Whats that? Whats a recall ballot?

>No I don't want to gather signatures! I want the feds to come in!

>What do you mean write a letter to Loretta Lynch?

>What do you mean write my local congressmen, or state representative?

Fuck that! I am getting new shoes.

>fact is they're not underrepresented, they're just whiny colonists

Thats against the law
No sane man would call a rebellion an lawfull act
Revolutions are treason
You win the revolution and you are no longer bound to the previous imperium of law, neither moral. No law broken, no vassal contract broken

With this, the Jewish numale who made this is inciting niggers to open rebellion against their perceived enemy, the white man. Without talking much it's clear they identify america as the imperium of the white man law. If niggers are against the white they are against america.
Yes, niggers are literal enemies of your country

Take arms, Wake up

People who are oppressed and targeted by systemic racism commit more crime. Thats no shocker there. You can't treat people like subhumans and expect them to be upstanding citizens at the same time.

THAT ONE TIME IN 1773. DUH DUH DUHHHH.

1. Fighting the established law of an oppressive government, by destroying a DIRECTLY related product

2. Fighting a small percentage of events where multiple sides disagree on the correctness of the action of governmental employees vs civilians that are not cooperating with simple orders, by destroying everybody's shit

>implying the Boston tea party is protest

Protest is calling/asking for change. The blue coats weren't asking for change, they were making change. Stepping outside of the Context of legitamacy, Overthrowing your government is ballsy to say the least. America took that ballsy approach and made their nations through arbitrary means. If the Blacks want to rebel they will get blown the fuck out and they know it but if they want to protest or in other words achieve their goals the smart way then don't break shit.

New World Brits didn't expect the King to continue to patrol America, stopping crime and foreign invasion.... and continue to use the Common Wealths coffers to pay for free shit to the new anointed Americans.

Prove systemic racism

Pro tip: you can't

>America
>White

Because all they do is loot from their own neighborhood

>poland
>culture

>protesting the oppression they feel

That's not justification.

The Tea Tax wasn't muh feels: it was actually something that was evident.

Blacks "feel" oppressed because they're stupid and create their own circumstances.

>People who are oppressed and targeted by systemic racism commit more crime.

Then explain the Japanese and Jews.

Most successful groups, little to no crime.

You can't do it without pointing out that Googles lack impulse control.

>Fact is their communities are targetted and fatally shot by the police moreso than others

except more white people were killed by cops in 2015 than black people

Flush it down the toilet along with your race and dignity.

Didn't your govt create housing segregation, actual laws that hurt the black community simply for having the "wrong" skin colour. I'm sure you don't have to dig deep to find racism in america.

What could have saved America? Why weren't they loyal to the crown? Was it their founding fathers that tricked them? High incidence of Irish among them?

Disprove this

>what are black codes
>what is Jim Crow
>what is segregation
>what is racial terrorism
>what is redlining

Whites are killed more often by police than blacks. Also, youre putting the cart before the horse. They arent targeting black neighborhoods because theyre black; theyre targeting black neighborhoods because more crime happens there.

>Cant out gun the Washington.

I understand its meant to be a meme but it really triggers me.

>Americans think they won through pitch battles.

Niggers are millenia behind, they aren't human.

pls no bully

All that shit's gone.

We threw nips in fuckin camps, and they aren't chimping out 70 years later. Why should niggers still be mad about shit from even further away than that?

>Because they're incompatible savages. Which is why so many of em turn mudslime.

>massive taxes on tea
>british are strangling the shit out of colonials to the point of slavery
>say fuck your tea and throw it all out
>fight for freedom

>trayboon quandenzel mckangzson tries to shoot an officer and gets gunned down
>OOGA BOOGA DAS RAYCIS WE GONNA BURN DOWN OUR HOUSES AND STEEL RIMZ N SHEIT

yeah its exactly the same

cuck

>british education

destroying your own neighborhood is different from destroying the private property of a foreign power. sage cunt

Because it's current year.

1773:
>Destroying government property
>Not assaulting innocent civilians
>Completely justified protest

2016:
>Destroying private property
>Assaulting innocent civilians
>Unjustified protest

>what is siege of yorktown

And they were literally more successful back then.

1930's black families had strong adherence to Traditional nuclear family structure.

They didn't start to get destroyed until the 60's.

shut the fuck up aussie faggot with your aboriginal immigrants raping yo white gurls. u gon turn into arika (the best country on earth) in a few years nigga

I don't know, maybe something changed in the 243 years that have passed?

Niggers are retards who destroy Nigger property in Nigger neighbourhoods.

>destroy tea shipments to protest taxes

>destroy your own community to protest police destroying your community

>We threw nips in fuckin camps, and they aren't chimping out 70 years later
Yes they are. They hold annual commemorations for being interned and warn against it happening again to Muslims. Those who were alive in the 80s were paid $20,000 for pain and suffering. The movement today advocates reparations for blacks
>Why should niggers still be mad about shit from even further away than that?
Because whites have 4x amount of wealth that blacks have thanks to the government favoring whites and shittng over blacks. Blacks couldn't capitalize on their home equity and move to the suburbs. Government redlining even told black GIs to fuck off because they weren't welcome. Banks would not give loans to blacks to start businesses.

shut the fuck up with to copenhanfaggot looking apple ass nigga

Fun Fact: The founding fathers thought that the tea party was retarded and hated everyone involved.

t.The guy of British descent

High crime communities are targeted.

Niggers happen to live in these high crime communities.

Their crime isn't going to be ignored just because they have shit colored skin.

>Because whites have 4x amount of wealth that blacks have thanks to the government favoring whites and shittng over blacks.

Name ONE right under the law that Whites have that Blacks don't.

The occasional voice of reason on pol is always a sight to behold

sorry dey want them gibsmedats and popping out bastard kids from their nigger pussies instead of doing faggy book learning

kek underrated

>protesting a monopoly overcharging massively for a product
You destroy that product. They didn't sink the boats, or loot the liquor stores / tanners. The only went after british tea.

>protesting imaginary discrimination not supported by by statistics or any tangible real world evidence
Destroying and looting private property of individuals not related to the protest accomplishes nothing

Niggers can't even make comparisons properly.

the aboriginals are native to australia u autist. u can't even speak properly, just kill yourself and spare your nation of the burden that is u

>protest taxes on Tea
>dump tea into river

>protest police brutality
>rob liquor store

that dude is a queer

Checked.

>a small group of white people destroyed something over 300 years ago, therefore looting shops and local business is justified.

Hes not wrong you know. Blacks just use the shootings as an excuse to steal new sneakers.

You forgot

Is a world super power
Put a man on the moon

>robbing the NBA store for Hornets jerseys because some google got deleted
>the same as destroying property to protest unjust taxation

shigg

>5 minutes
>no response

Nothing personal kid.

no not /thread
The British dropped a ton of cash to fight off the French and Indians for the colonials.

They were already taxing themselves to death and the amount the asked from Americans were NOTHING in comparison.

Because we fought a war to become independent from Britain. Niggers just want gibs.

Oppression then:

>Taxation without representation

Oppression now:

>Free food
>Free housing
>Free education
>Employment quotas
>Free phone
>Being asked not to commit crime

>over 300 years
The passage of time has nothing to do with it considering we still glorify the Boston Tea Party

I argued that the legacy of racism still fucks over blacks. There are no explicit laws that grant certain privileges to Whites over Blacks right in this very moment, but that does not magically heal the community and make everything ok.
>hurr durr there are laws giving blacks advantages
Affirmative action fucks over a lot blacks because they're not competent enough to compete with well educated, high class people. The idea of sticking a ghetto hood rat into Harvard and calling it a day is pants-on-head retarded and it shows how short-sighted government is in trying to apply a band-aid to the black community.
Having more children meant the possibility of more economic capital. More kids in the household working meant bringing in more money, but it meant fuck all when employers would not hire blacks and it meant doubly fuck all when the community they lived in didn't have good jobs. Instead of laws protecting American citizens and ensuring a basic wage and reasonable standard of living, the government instead gave incentives to corporations to build factories in Mexico and China. While some high-tech factories still exist in America where our comparative advantage allows us to build shit like SUVs cheaper than anywhere else, these jobs were taken by white union workers who told blacks to fuck off

Hey das racist

We need mo money fo dem programs

I was jacking off, you faggot

Can we all please just remember to sage when we respond to bait threads?

brutal

>as an excuse to steal new sneakers
If only. I know how these people function, we have the same nigger problem here, they just use whatever happening involving police to chimp out, stealing shit is incidental, it's all about creating chaos.

The Indians did that tho

Just note they did clean up afterword and I think they even paid for the damages.

>I argued that the legacy of racism still fucks over blacks.

Then why did it not fuck over the Japanese or the Jews? The Jews in particular having a 2000+ year history of oppression.

Not to mention that these symptoms only started appearing in the 60's. Almost 100 years AFTER Emancipation.

You know damn well that it's culture based.

By that logic you should own black people as slaves again

BLM APOLOGISTS

DEFEND THE CHARLOTTE RIOTS

youtu.be/08dFC343XJY

1750 owning slaves is ok

1990 owning slaves is wrong

hmm

>destroy tea, directly related to unrepresentative taxes imposed by the British monarchy
>loot your neighbors because lol riot
>implying these are the same thing

I'm really fucking wishing for that California quake right about now.

>We threw nips in fuckin camps, and they aren't chimping out 70 years later
>Yes they are.
Please point me to the videos of Japanese Americans rioting, chanting for "dead cops", or looting their neighborhoods.

Any one will do.

>Banks would not give loans to blacks

But hey, then they forced them to give them loans, and literally crashed the housing markets from so many niggers defaulting.

wew lad

You can't generalize the experiences of all non-whites.
Chinese and Japanese were useful as miners and railroad workers. Over 20,000 Chinese worked on the Pacific Central Railroad. When whites started fucking with them, the Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association hired expensive white lawyers to defend them. The NAACP could afford jack shit to defend blacks in court; not even the radical republicans could help out blacks when Union troops were pulled out the south thanks to wheeling and dealing rich southern planters.

As for the Jews, Ashkenazi Jews are white as fuck. They also have a culture of education that emphasizes literacy and being stringent with money to invest in one's self and one's family. But again, they're European and white as fuck. Go look at how Sephardic Jews are faring right now and tell me Jews aren't still oppressed

>these symptoms only started appearing in the 60's
wait, what?

It's only wrong if you lose, dumbass. Breaking street lights and looting stores doesn't win anything.

White = People

Black = Not Human

Stupid nigger lover

Please point to me the literature of the KKK lynching Chinese, guarding voting booths from Chinese to scare them away, denying their right to vote and throwing dynamite at their homes

>OVER 200 YEARS AGO

You didn't give us a stake in the country. Revolution was inevitable.

yeah but to be fair, look what happens when you let niggers vote

It was that faggot in the grey hoodie that blew the 6/6. I knew we shouldn't have invited him.

I think we can all agree that has to do with the shittiness of the Democratic party

The Boston Tea Party was in 1773.

The most hilarious thing about modern black riots is they are either mad at cops or white people, yet it's always black peoples property and neighbourhoods they trash

I love how your post is just
> its because blacks cant do anything right, they have a shit culture that glorifies criminals and ignorance.

Yeah, we know, its they're fault the suck at life, that's what we keep telling you.

>Soros funds BLM to the tune of 10 million
Im sure its the Oppression TM they are feeling right now user.

Since I assume you mean Japanese (cause thats what I was talking about)

I will point you to the government rounding them up and putting them in concentration camps.

Also all the shit you refer to is after they proved them selves to be utter shit at being productive members of society, hence all the hate.

I love how your post is just
>I don't realize that #BLM is funded by a traitorous backstabbing zionist named George Soros who is fanning the flames of racism to divide and conquer the American people and that media portrayal of blacks is not indicative of the millions of normal black people struggling to live a normal life and enjoy equal protection under the law

>You can't generalize the experiences of all non-whites.

That's EXACTLY what you do by blaming all of Black America's problems on "The legacy of Slavery".

I'll explain it simply. After Emancipation Blacks were a blank slate. They adopted 2 main cultures: Scotch-Irish Ulster culture which was all about false bravado and trivial pleasure and New England Township culture which was about industry and thrift. Northerners established tons of schools during Reconstruction. Booker T Washington wrote praises of them. Eventually these schools made massive improvements in the lives blacks from largely illiterate farmers to industry professionals. While the Ulster blacks spent days laying around and fucking. Township blacks moved to the North and large cities. It wasn't until the world wars that these two cultures met again. The Southern blacks sought employment in war production in railroad dropoff points (LA, Oakland, Chicago, New York, etc.). This caused problems with police and the general displacement of middle class Township blacks. The Southern blacks outfucked and replaced them. The 60's made it worse by essentially subsidizing this culture. Then crack happened and cemented their place.

The only way to fix Black America now is a massive application of the Township schools that Booker T observed. Which were basically boarding schools.

So which is it, are they awful at culture out side of crime and being dumb, or are the Jews keeping them down? Your posts seems to contradict each other.

The government was openly breaking the law and forcing the tea onto the Americans though armed force. Shut the fuck up.

Yeah, I meant Japanese...

German-Americans and Italian-Americans were also interned in camps, but not in as great number. One the most decorated marine companies in all of WWII was the 442nd Regimental Combat Team consisted of mostly second-generation Japanese Americans who fought against the Japanese navy while their parents were interned. The Tuskegee airmen were also incredibly valorous fighting the Luftwaffe. After the war, Japanese fared much, much better than black GI's, probably because the West Coast wasn't as oppressive.

>protesting taxes by those Britfags by throwing tea in a harbor
vs
>protesting dindu nuffins getting shot by looting stores

Really makes you ponder the inferiority of the lesser races.

Underrated.

This needs to be the meme. For once CTR came up with a good idea. Time to flip the memes around. I have been working with an idea similar to this.

Most of the "feels" memes that CTR keep injecting are really really easy to turn around given the actual cruelty of these beliefs.

I had a dream earlier today. I saw a black man complaining about "white privilege" talking about how shitty white people are. "white devils". then a white man called him a dirty nigger who will never succeed in life because he is black piece of shit.

The black man got mad but the white guy just said "You condemned yourself. The only reason white is better than black is because every day you tell yourself its your skin color that makes you worse than whites. Why should you feel mad about what i say, when you tell it to yourself every day".

The most racist people in the world are those that refuse to be blind to it.

>when hans had enough of prepping the bull

>Armstrongs Law

LITERALLY not an argument.

> protest against brit bong
> break brit bong's goods

> protest against evil white men and da police
> loot and burn local stores owned by minorities

Throwing Tea in the ocean because you are protesting a tea tax is totally the same as vandalizing and robbing a privately owned store run by a couple unrelated to the police you're protesting against. How is this hard to understand? Do you leftists know fuck all about history or what?

>you can't use your greatest accomplishments when we compare countries

Fuck. Right. Off.

I guess I'll just go round to some black protester's house and start trashing everything because it's okay I'm also protesting.

>underrated

They trashed the goods because the goods themselves were directly related to Taxation without Representation, which was a primary reason they sought independence.

Blacks just Dindu everything. They don't riot at a police station, they attack small business owners who have done them no harm.

You're right, thus far I've been treating the black community as a single entity, but there is a lot of solidarity between them. Their unifying factor is their race, and not so much their class origin, education, Christian denomination and so on. This puts a tremendous burden on those blacks descended from prosperous Northern families that try to reconcile with Southern blacks that have inherited a bumblefuck culture
Jews are not necessary Zionists

I like how people post these things because they show up on their social media and they aren't sure how to argue with it when they know it's wrong.

So they consult Cred Forums with a little obvious bait for flavor.

Asians are pretty successful and they faced discrimination, Jews all across history have faced discrimation and they're successful, the Irish faced discrimation in America and they're successful

Yes you can actually. The chinese were treated like subhumans for a long time in the US and over here in Trinidad but never ever messed anything up. Now they own excellent business and political positions despite having a super minority in the population.

You are using a false narrative to excuse immoral behavior. Every man has a responsibility to be moral and just. Looting during a "peaceful protest" is neither moral nor just to the black businesses or governor there.

You are just making stupid excuses because you do not know better.

Guys there's got to be a word for such ludicrously fallacious and misleading arguments. I'm fed up with seeing shit like this and having to articulate lengthy explanations as to why it's ridiculous, ignorant bullshit

If niggers want to have a revolution, why don't they just start organizing instead of burning down their own neighborhoods?

> The British have raised taxes on tea and stamps without giving us representation in Parliament! Quick! Set your house on fire and shoot your dog! DO IT FOR LIBERTY!!!

The thing they were destroying was the object of their protest.

Well it's not just cultural origins that are a factor.l, there's also political influence.

You also have the rise of the Nation of Islam and their Afrocentrism theory (which is the basis of a lot of Hip-Hop), of course Hip-Hop itself and of course the old guard of the NAACP which has an investment in saying there is always something to fight in order to stay in money. All of these are supported by Liberal Intellectuals.

Every influential black millionaire is compromised in one way or another. And you can't get any movement going without any of them. Any that do get called Uncle Toms by the collective and cast out.

It really looks hopeless.

>Asians are pretty successful and they faced discrimination
Chinese had wealthy companies in China sponsor them, giving them loans for clothes, tools and other supplies; would also hire white attorneys to defend them in cases where their human rights were violated.
Japanese teamed up with Sikhs and Mexicans to form labor unions that were powerful enough to combat white unions and the government.
>Jews all across history have faced discrimation and they're successful
In the American context, they didn't face much oppression or racial violence. They fled central Europe and Russia to emigrate to America. Lots of German and Hungarian-Jews got rich as fuck in the early 1900s by owning small movie theaters. Jews like Adolph Zukor and Carl Laemmle became some of the most wealthiest men in the country. While the white middle-class tried to crack down on the perceived degenerates who attended movies, Jewish families did well for themselves. After silent movies died out, Jews switched over to producing films that appealed to the white middle class, thereby securing themselves a solid place. Those not in show business operated restaurants, laundries and logistic companies. By the 1940s, Jews were a powerful voice in American politics and encouraged the U.S. to enter the war to save Jews from concentration camps
>the Irish faced discrimation in America and they're successful
The Irish were shit on the bottom of Anglo shoes for a long time until they were considered White as to bolster the number of Whites against the number of blacks and increasingly non-White immigrants coming to America. It wasn't so much Irish competence that made them successful more so than Anglo-America including and incorporating them into "Whiteness." Same thing with Italians, Poles and Russians

1) Black families were better under segregation laws than current "freedom" laws. Including lower crime and higher educational attainment and aspiration.

2) Those were called the Jim Crowe laws and they were abolished ages ago. It is a criminal offense and prosecutable to engage in racist business behavior. While businesses are still entitled to refuse service on the basis of personal beliefs/ situational factors. They cannot do so on the basis of race.

3) you have not actually said anything to prove "systematic racism" you just said "i am sure there is some". Why? What proof do you have that makes you so sure? This is not only a non-argument. IT is a baseless assumption clearly guided by a preconceived notion about the american system.

4) do you genuinely think that giving away free things is a cure for racism? Whatever happened to "teach a man to fish". Giving him freebies does nothing for his motivation and instead tells him he is entitled to a certain type of lifestyle. This is not healthy psychologically as the goal of any "social justice" is empowerment.

For this case, it is more empowering to suffer a little and EARN the understanding of the value of work than it is to merely obtain it for free feeling ENTITLED due to events in the past that have nothing to do with your current life.

5) 1% of white men owned slaves. Of those 1% many had them on lease from jewish slave traders. 8/10 slavers were jewish. The jews are a race. Given the majority of the evils and death occurred over the sea, should there not be some inquiry into the Jews who involved themselves so wholeheartedly in the process?

6) The vast majority of blacks are far better off in america than they are anywhere else. More whites were taken as slaves than blacks in history. But unlike white countries, Africa still engages in human trafficking and slavery. Blacks overwhelmingly benefited from their relationships with whites. They should be thanking us and thank god for slavery.

They commit more crime. Therefore they are in more dealings with the police. They commit more crime because they are less intelligent, poor(due to stupidity), and violent. They don't function well in white areas because they were displaced from their own homeland where they are used to functioning with no boundaries. They just can't handle structured society like everyone else. They are less civilized.

>making a comparison between a protest over tyrranical taxes vs. racially-motivated rioters beating, and destroying the property of whites, because they might not get their way in an election

wew

Violent protest is legitimate once all other avenues of reform have been shut off. Our forefathers were not allowed to elect representatives to change the system, so they justly revolted and destroyed tea owned by the East India Company (a government corporation).

Compare this to blacks burning down random buildings owned by their neighbors because of "institutionalized racism" despite having the right to vote, right to free speech, and right to protest peacefully.

>destroying the perpetrators property so they can't get tax money from it
vs
>destroying your neighborhood and looting the local businesses that had nothing to do with chimp #9284 getting shot

That's fair, but of course you have to remember that it led to a war. Do you really think that blacks can win vs whites?

But clearly indians did that

It's a documented fact. Look at how the white settlers are protesting.

Nigga we fought dem britians

>Only ten percent of the 150,000 American Jews at the time of the Civil War lived in the South. Southern Jews who owned slaves were overwhelmingly "smallholders" concentrated in cities, not in the plantation districts containing ninety percent of the enslaved population. For example, there were only four Jews - less than one-tenth of one percent - among the 11,000 Southerners who in 1830 owned fifty or more slaves.
>Rabbi Bertram W. Korn, "Jews and Negro Slavery in the Old South, 1789-1865," in The Jewish Experience in America, ed. Abraham J. Karp (Waltham, MA: American Jewish Historical Society, 1969), Vol. 3, p. 180

You completely shifted, if ones outcome was based on a history of oppression, or being rich via being the oppressor, Jews wouldn't be as rich or as powerful as they are. They've faced centuries if not millennia of oppression and they still dominate all over. Also Muslims were the oppressor for 1300 years conquering 2/3 of the Christian world, stretching from Spain to Pakistan at the height of it all, and only got dissolved in 1922 with the fall of the Ottoman Empire, and now the Middle East and Northern Africa and absolute shitholes.

The white people threw tea into a harbor because the British had monopolized the tea industry and placed a tax on it, so that anyone who wanted to buy tea had to buy it that way. They also had no legislative representation in these taxes being pushed upon them.

The niggers decided to burn down the homes and businesses of other civilians even though their problems were affiliated with the government. The "problem" they had was a black man got shot by police. The police who shot him is being analyzed and put through the criminal justice system. Unlike the white people, the black people also have representation, seeing as they're able to vote to control their government and many city officials and police officers are black.

We should protest unfair taxes. As far as chimp outs go they are just stupid niggers and it's a shame when they destroy property however it's usually their own shit tier neighborhoods.

>other user says that Jews were involved through the slave trade
>you interpret it as "Jews lived in the south and owned slaves"

You're a retard. Now read this. rense.com/general69/invo.htm

>1773
>2016 chimps still riot and burn their own communities
>literally admitting white people have evolved beyond rioting en mass while niggers have not.

I'm not that stupid.

>Black families were better under segregation laws than current "freedom" laws. Including lower crime and higher educational attainment and aspiration.

Where can I find stats/source on this? This would be excellent ammo against cucks

America is illegitimate.
America is a traitor and deserves it's immigrants.

So BLM IS a terrorist group trying to overthrow the government?

I've been saying this for months! About time they admit it.

Quite nice to be honest.
Honorable.

Look for this at your local library.

this was 100% not legitimate. They were acting like niggers. They should have just paid their taxes. The Royal Navy was protecting them and keeping world order.

Nah. It was legitimized by winning the war that led to it. That's how the world works. You gotta win, and until you do, those that you don't defeat, dictate the terms of your failures.

cuck

Gotta say user. This really induced electrical activity in my neocortex

Yea this is what most of my posts are. It's a pretty effective way to crowdsource the facts

Jesus.